Frozen (Frat Boy Niall) EDITI...

By niallsbabe_xx

(Kind of Niall/ Luke book, but only a little lol) Good grades, full scholarship, rich lifestyle, what more co... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Not a chapter
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Epolgue 1: Move-in Day
Epilogue 2: Along Came April
Epologue 3: Promise
Epilogue 4: June 12, 2018
Epilogue 5: Better Days
New Frat boy Niall book!

Chapter 22

39.9K 724 224
By niallsbabe_xx

Niall's POV*

  Khloe's small and delicate hands found their way to my chest, pushing me away enough to see her red face looking just past me.

   I want to just grab her face and kiss her again. She has no idea what she does to me. She has no clue of the way she makes my heart race. No clue of the way her simple smile could brighten the whole room. She swarms my every thought- always finding something to connect or compare to her. She has me literally going insane.

  This girl... she's a piece of work. She's strong, independent, smart, hard headed, but she's also cute, funny, and sensible. She cares for the people she loves. She's an amazing listener. And, she's the furthest bit from being judgmental. I think that is what's got me so hooked. I'm so far in the damn venous trap, that I don't know if I can make it out before it snaps shut.

  "Um, yeah... don't mind me. I'm just leaving.", The blonde strutted past us, making her way into Gemma and Khloe's room.

   I couldn't help but stare at her ass, even though she was technically claimed by Zayn, as she knocked at the door. She wasn't embarrassed by seeing us at all, I mean, she's seen me too many times to count with different girls at the frat house. I think the only thing that really surprised her was that this time it was one of her little buddies.

  I glanced back down to Khloe after she had tugged on my shirt to get my attention. She's so beautiful. Probably one of the most beautiful freshman that I have ever met. The way her wild and flaming brown eyes reflect off her tanned skin. They're almost like gold. You could get trapped in the liquidity substance if you're not careful. And the way her light brown hair pulls her look together. Falling about mid length of her ribs. She is the true definition of perfect. And, her height and curves only add to it.

  She the type of girl who has other girls staring. Not stick thin and plastic, but fit and natural beauty. She doesn't have to try to be beautiful. She doesn't care if she fits in with the crowd. She just takes it day by day. And for that, she's got girls envious and jealous of her. She's got guys swooning her and almost worshiping at her feet, and the funny thing is that I don't even think she knows. I don't think she knows that it takes everything in me not to beat the shit out of assholes in my sociology class because she's the center of their attention. I don't think she realizes the way people look at her in the halls. And most importantly, I don't think she realizes she has my heart pulsing immensely fast with every breaking second that I am around her.

  I've never had these feelings towards other girls, the way I do about her. This will be the second week that I will have known her. The second week! How have I even let this girl do this to me? How have I allowed the butterflies and the nerves to break the barriers? How the hell have I gone from just wanting sex to just wanting her in a week of time? I can deny it all I want, but deep down, I know that she's all I want. Is it bad that I just want her to myself? That I don't want her kissing other guys? That I want to be selfish and claim her?

  I mean, I don't even know who I am anymore until I'm around her. I want her to be the one to thaw my heart. I want her to be the one to teach me how to love. I want her. Just her, and only her to teach me.

  Khloe. It's Khloe Spark who I need as a tutor. Khloe Sparks who is my distraction. Distraction of my reality. Of sex, drugs, alcohol, violence; all of it. Khloe is my new drug, and I want nothing more than to just learn from this girl who is standing and staring at me so innocently. Learn how to be good just for her. She and only she can change that for me.

  Without exchanging any words between us, I decide to let my actions speak as I place my mouth gently back to hers. They lock into each other like two puzzle pieces. Like two jagged pieces that fit with no others, but each other. I filled the kiss with all of me. As much as I had anyways. I know that I can't exactly show and feel emotion like others, but with her I try. I try so damn hard to just give her all that I have.

  She smiled breathlessly and deepened the kiss as she place her arms around my shoulders. My flaming hot skin was in no comparison against her cold finger tips that traced my neck and jawline. I love the way her body just reacts to me so quickly. I love how one minute we can go from arguing and screaming at each other to having such an intimate moment in the hallway. How even though we're not perfect, we can act like it within the kiss.

  I pulled her closer by her hips and gently toyed with her sweatshirt as I carefully slid my hands under and hugged her closer to me. Little shivers began to form under her skin and goosebumps were created along her hip bones where I was tracing light patterns.

A small giggle escaped her parted lips and she absentmindedly bit down on my bottom lip. I tried, with everything I had left to not let a groggy sound pour from my mouth, but what I had left wasn't enough, and it tumbled anyways earning an even louder laugh from Khloe. I smiled and leant my head against hers, our eyes doing the talking for us.

  I wish I could read her mind. Read what she was thinking. I wish I could see what happens underneath that thick skull of hers. See just how exactly her complicated little brain works.

  I wish I could tell her how I feel, and let her know that I don't just want her for sex anymore. That she's the first to ever change my mind like that. I wish it was easier to put into words.

  I sighed breathless and nervous as to what she was going to say next. Even though I could tell that she had enjoyed it just as much as myself, I was still nervous that she would go back to yelling at me for interrupting our argument. That'd I'd be stomped on once again.

  "Niall.", She made a goofy smile, automatically making my nerves settle. I smiled back, not saying anything as I caught my breath. My thumbs roamed over her silky skin, moving over her flat stomach and to her sides,  roaming them carefully and gently, enjoying each moment of being this close to her. It was like some sort of privilege to be so close to her. Like she was a diamond and I was a piece of graphite that just happened to be tossed into the same bin to be polished and shaped.

  She stared at me puzzled for a moment, her smile dropping as she pursed her lips, thinking deep and hard. "What are you really here?"

  Out of all questions I was expecting her to ask, that was the one she chose? I didn't see that coming. I was honestly expecting more questions about my past or something, but I think she may have realized this morning that that was a sticky topic.

  Wow, this morning. That feels like an eternity ago. How was it only hours ago that I had woke up with large butterfly wings batting in my stomach and my head on her chest?

  How was it only last night that I had told her? Opened up to her?

  I decided to go with an easy answer, not wanting to tell her that I just wanted to see her.

  "Just came to see if Gemma knew where Harry was at all.", I smiled and removed one hand from her waist and placed a fallen piece of hair behind her ear. "Now it's my turn to ask a question. How are you feeling."

  I watched in awe as she scrunched her eyebrows together and thought deeply about the question, soon giving a faint smile. She could take this question a million different ways. It was up to her to decide how she wanted to take it. And I would just sit there and listen. I'd be swallowed by her pure and soft voice. I'd listen to the way she pronounced her vowels, a little hint of an English accent falling through them.

  "Right now, I'm feeling... ecstatic. But in general? Maybe a little sad." I loved the way she worded it. Straight forward and like she was still thinking.

  Sad? Why is she sad? I think she wants to talk, that's why she stated the second part, but I don't know. If I ask her, I may be pushing her a bit. So instead, I just frowned and pressed my lips to her forehead. "Don't be sad. How's your wrist? For real this time because I do care."

  She sat quite and pondered over what to say. She glanced down to it as she held my shirt bunched between her small fingers. "Sore.", she finally said, looking back to my eyes.

  "What'd you do?", I don't know why I'm so curious, but I am. I want to make sure she really is okay, I guess. I don't want her to be hurt, and I have this weird feeling flood my bones when I think about someone hurting her.

  She shrugged, and glanced back down. "I won't know until tomorrow." Our voices were already quiet, but her's grew even more quite each time she spoke.

  I had the erge to kiss her again. It'd only been a couple minutes, but I wanted to feel her lips again; the softness. I wanted to feel the fire that she ignited within me. I wanted to make her know that I really did care and was trying to at least be a friend to her, not an enemy.

"Oh. Can I come with you?", I know I was taking a jump, but I just wanted to try. I was willing to try.

  She looked at me and sighed. I ran my hands around her waist as she threw her head back against the wall mumbling a 'sure'. I smiled and tilted her head back to mine with my fingers under her chin. She smiled and pecked my lips before slipping out from under my grip.

  "Lets go. I'm sure Perrie has told them by now.", she laughed, her face turning red again. I followed behind her, tapping her on the ass as I walked into the room, myself taking the lead now.

  "Niall!" , she scolded and attempted not to laugh.

  "Yes?", I smiled innocently, taking a seat at their counter. I noticed the girls all stop talking and just stare at us. I didn't really care though, however Khloe seemed to have as she took in their faces, her's becoming even more red.

  "N-nothing.", she walked past me, taking a seat on her bed. "So.... What's up?" She curled her feet under, sitting criss-crossed on her heaps of pillows and blankets. The girls all gave her a blank stare makimg me crackle under my breath. No doubt in my mind now that Perrie had spilled the beans.

  "Mm, not much, Khlo. What's up with you?", Eleanor raised her eyebrows at Khloe, glancing between her and I.

  "Mmm, nothin'", she tried to stop the smile from forming, but failed as she turned her head to the window.

  "Tell 'em, Khlo. It's clearly somethin' cause you're smiling.", I smiled and stared at her. "And you're blushing horribly.", I chuckled, trying to push her embarrassment more.

  "Shut up, Niall." The girls looked to me and raised their eyebrows, smiles spreading across their faces.

  "It's okay, Khlo. We've all been there with a guy at some point or another.", Perrie laughed, making Khloe go even more red. She groaned and covered her face with her hands a smile peering out between her fingers.

  "We only embarrass you because we love you.", Gemma smiled, patting her on the back. I watched as Khloe fell in to Gemma's lap, a muffled laugh spilling out from between her lips.

  "Niall?", I tore my glance from the girl who sat coiled on top of Gem, to the one with messy brown hair. "You, Louis, and Harry wanna go bowling with us tonight?" I glanced to Khloe before looking back to Eleanor.

  "Is Khloe going?" Is it weird that I only want to go if Khloe does? I think it is myself, but that's the truth. I don't want to go if she's not. It'll be no fun. I don't want them to think that it's weird, but it's too late to take it back if they do because it's already said.

  What the hell, Niall. Since when do you care what other people think of you? Besides khloe that is, my subconscious steps in. I shook it off, looking to Khloe as she stared at me with a weird expression on her face.

  "Um, no?", Khlo replied in more of a questioning tone than a statement.

  "Oh.", I shook my head, looking out the window for a split second. Is she just going to stay here? That's got to be boring. "Then no." I smiled and the girls all rolled their eyes. It's like they're all freaking robots or something. Doing or saying the same things at the same time. Kind of scary, really.

  "I'm going to the beach instead.", she added.The beach? By herself? Why would she choose the beach over hanging with all of her friends?

  I smiled to myself and stood up, stretching a bit. I guess, if I'm not going and she's not going, we could always keep each other company.

  "Oh, okay.", I smiled at her. My feet started moving ahead of me before I could even think what I was doing. I just stood in front of her, towering over her on the bed. She looked up and made a face. But before she could even get a word out about asking what I was doing, I leant down and gave her a chaste kiss on the lips. She took a sharp intake of breath, but kissed back, confusion painted all over her delicate face. The girls around us gasped quietly and when I turned around they were all smiling like idiots. Which, they kind of are.

  My eyes focused back to Khloe to see her with her top lip folded over her bottom one. "I'm leaving, so I guess I'll see you later?", she nodded and smiled. I smiled back and lead myself back out the old oak door, shutting it tightly behind me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 6.9K 54
"They've figured her out, please, do something to help her...I tried to keep her safe and I failed." He was red; dark and powerful. She was white; pu...
708K 26K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
718K 11.2K 36
Ellie Wilson was never a fan of One Direction, so when Harry Styles walked into the book store she worked nights at, she didn't think twice. When she...
255K 6K 41
dissolve is a story about niall horan, professional boxer and popular player, who seems to have his eye on someone: bleu rochester. but bleu wasn't...