[Infinite's Kim Myungsoo]The...

Від AnqelLoveHeart

Більше

[Infinite Kim Myungsoo] The Letter to you
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Last Chapter

902 23 8
Від AnqelLoveHeart

I'll leave...and here's The Letter to you

When I woke up the next day, I weren't in my bed, neither in my room, nor in my flat.

Where am I? I didn't know. I looked to the left side, when I saw Myungsoo laying on the cold ground without a blanket. I stand up, put the blanket I were sleeping with on him. Now I knew where I was. I took my things and wanted to leave the flat, when Dongwoo stopped me.

Living Room

Dongwoo: Where are you going?

Akiko: I wanted to leave!

Dongwoo: Can you make breakfast for me before you leave?

Akiko: Ah..hm

Dongwoo: Please! *aegyo*

Akiko: Okay...Where's the kitchen? *puts her things down*

Dongwoo: Right there! *shows it with his finger*

Akiko: *walks into the kitchen and starts making breakfast*

Woohyun: *wakes up & walks out of his room* Who's cooking?

Dongwoo: Woohyun! You're awake, do you also want some breakfast?

Woohyun: Yeah...*still a bit asleep* Who's cooking?

Dongwoo: Akiko!

Woohyun: Akiko?

Dongwoo: Nae! Myungsoo's Girlfriend! If you want breakfast you have to ask her friendly!

Woohyun: o...*yawns*..kay! *walks to the kitchen* Can you also make breakfast for me? Please!

Akiko: Sure...Does anyone else want breakfast?

Woohyun: Should I ask?

Akiko: Yeah

Few minutes later the members were eating breakfast. The members asked me to eat with them so I sat down and started eating.

Dongwoo: You can cook really well!

Woohyun: Yes!

Sungkyu: Can you cook for us everyday?

Hoya: Yeah! And why don't you come and visite our dorm more?

Sungyeol: Yes! Why not?

Sungjong: We would like to see you more!

Akiko: Ah...Thank you *smiles* But I don't have much time!

Woohyun: Why not? Can't you stay here today?

Akiko: No...I'm sorry! But I have to do many things today and Myungsoo and I have to present our song today!

Sungkyu: You're also participating on this?

Akiko: Yes...We have to!

Hoya: Jinjja?

Myungsoo: *walks out of his room* Why are you talking sonloud? *rubs his eyes*

Dongwoo: Akiko made breakfast for us!

Myungsoo: Really?

Akiko: Y-yes

Myungsoo: That's great but we have to leave now!

Sungjong: Now? *looks sad*

Myungsoo: Yes! You all have to leave too!!

Everybody stod up, brang the dishes to the kitchen, took a shower and dressed up. I also took a shower but because I didn't had any other clothes with me, I put on my old clothes. But Myungsoo immediately saw this and he said we would buy a dress on the way to the university.

We left their dorm before the other members left.

On our way to the university we stopped at a mal and he bought me a beautiful dress, although I said I don't want it.

When we got to the university the contest already begun and we had to wait until we had to present it.

Then the manager of Infinite and our Teacher called us onto the stage and we started to perform our song. I sat down and started to play, the song was really touching and in the moment Myungsoo sang, I knew I had to leave Korea.

I had to go to the grave today, I had to say goodbye and I had to leave because I don't fit in this kind of world. When we finished performing, the manager asked us what the name of our song was and Myungsoo answered The Letter. I didn't knew if we won or lose because I left the room and went to the grave of the brother of my dad.

When I got there I sat infront of the grave, took out the diary and started to read the last entry of my dad's diary loudly.

Grave

Akiko: '24th of December. Dear Brother, I'm sorry that I couldn't help you. I didn't knew that it was my fault that you died. I didn't thought that my stupid old motorbike would be your dead. I'm so sorry my little brother. But you're free now! I'll never forget you, Brother.' *cries*

Stranger: It's okay Akiko! You were a good girl and you read the entries as I told you *puts his hand on her shoulder*

Akiko: Director...!

Director: Come up *takes her arm* I'll tell you the rest of the story! *sits down on the bench*

Akiko: *still crying*

Director: Your Uncel died in an accident. He had a fight with his parents in the office of his father. Your Uncel also had a girlfriend and his girlfriend was the sister of your mother. Your Uncel wanted to marry your mother's sister but his parents didn't wanted to. Few weeks later he proposed to her, she said yes but when his parents found out they spoke with her and told her to leave. Your grandparents told your mother's sister that your Uncel would lose his work if they would stay together, so she left. On the same day she died because of an accident.

So on the day of the burial of your mother's sister, your uncel had a fight with his parents. He told them that he wanted to go to the burial but they said he can't go, they don't allow it and accidentelly your mother told him that she told her to leave. He was so angry that he left the office, slamed the door, drove with the motorbike away, while it was raining and because he was so depressed, angry and sad he couldn't concentrate and had an accident.

Akiko: Oh no...*cries more*

Director: I know it's hard Akiko...*pats her back* but it was his destiny and because of the accidnet he finally could see her again!

Akiko: You're right...*stops crying* Thank you director for telling me! I don't know if it really was his destiny but I think he's happy now!

Director: Now you know everything...Are you going to leave Korea?

Akiko: Yes...I'll leave Korea today

Director: And Myungsoo?

Akiko: I'll have to say goodbye...I don't fit in this kind of world, director! *stands up* Thank you for helping me and please come to Japan one day, I'm sure my father will be happy about it! *smiles&leaves*

While walking I recive a phone call. I firstly cheked the number and saw that it was Myungsoo.

Phone Call

Myungsoo: Why did you leave so quickly?

Akiko: Ah...I'm sorry but I had to do something!

Myungsoo: Will you come back? I have to tell you something!

Akiko: Yeah...I have to tell you something too...Can we meet infront of the University?

Myungsoo: Sure!

It started to snow. I sat down on a bench, finished what I had to finish and run to the university. When I got there Myungsoo already was standing there. I walked slowly in his direction. He was standing between the two University buildings. As I walked to him, it still was snowing. When I was infront of him he wanted to say something but I stopped him.

Akiko: Myungsoo...I'll leave Korea today! I found out everything about my family today and there is no need to stay here longer. I have to see my family again, my friends and finally I have to live my life again....I have something for you! *takes out a letter* You only can open it when I really left Korea. It'll explain everything! *looks up, starts to cry&walks away*

Myungsoo: *walks after her&takes her wrist* You can't leave without my premission!

Akiko: *cries more* I can if I want!

Myungsoo: Then why don't you walk away?

Akiko: I don't know!

Myungsoo: Stay with me forever Akiko! *takes both of her hands*

Akiko: I can't! I have to go and you can't stop me. I can't be together with someone if I don't belong to his world, so promise me, to never search me...Never!

Myungsoo: Why?

Akiko: Please!

Myungsoo: Good...okay...but only if you promise me to never forget me!

Akiko: And why?

Myungsoo: Because I love you! *kisses her*

Akiko: I'm sorry Myungsoo but just forget me! I can't love you *runs away*

Myungsoo: I can't forget you Akiko! *puts the letter into his coat* Why did you done this to me?! *starts to cry&fells down on his knees* I can't!!

I left Korea on the same day and I slowly started to forget Myungsoo, the longer I lived my life again as I lived it before. My life with my friends, my parents and the world I belong to.

I never heard anything of him again until my best friend Yoko had a crush on him and his group. I never told her that I knew him because it was to painfull for me.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

803K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 37.8K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
The Boyfriend App Від Mon D Rea

Підліткова література

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...