[Infinite's Kim Myungsoo]The...

By AnqelLoveHeart

More

[Infinite Kim Myungsoo] The Letter to you
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Last Chapter

Chapter 2

977 21 0
By AnqelLoveHeart

I can't fell in love

Since my University entry, 1 week passed and I couldn't find anything. But this Boy...I couldn't stop thinking about him.

Class

Teacher: For the music project you have to write a song. You will record the song in a music studio, so you can see how it works and the best song is going to be performed by Infinite.

Yuna: Imfinite?! Ahh...*blushes* What a dream! We have to win it!

Teacher: Yuna? Please be quiet!

Yuna: Sorry teacher

Teacher: Each group has to decide what they want to sing: Balad or Dance and you have to choose which instruments you'll use so I can send you to this room!

He walked to each group and waited for their answer.

Myungsoo: Can you play any instruments?

Akiko: Yes

Myungsoo: And which?

Akiko: Ah...I can play the piano but I didn't played it so many years. I don't know if I still can

Myungsoo: Teacher? We'll write a balad and we use the piano!

Teacher: Sure!

Akiko: But

Myungsoo: It's okay!

After class ended I just wanted to go home. I hate him! He didn't listened to me and just decided over my head. How could he!

The teacher sent us to the piano room and when we got there I just didn't wanted to play.

Piano Room

Myungsoo: Play! I want to see how good you are

Akiko: I don't want to! You just decided over my head!

Myungsoo: Don't be so cheeky! *pucjes her to the piano*

Akiko: Pabo! *sits down and starts to play*

Myungsoo: *sits next to her* Don't play so hard! *lays his hands on her hands* You have to play like this!

A beautiful melody started to play and I couldn't concentrate. He's so wondeful in one moment but...

Akiko: What a wonderful melody! Were did you learnd to play like this?

Myungsoo: You have to practice your piano skills or we lose the competition! *walks out of the room

...suddenly he's like a stone and nobody reaches him.

Akiko: What an Idiot!

*phone rings*

Akiko: Hello? Ah...Yooko-chan! How are you? Mhm...No I didn't found

Outside

Myungsoo: *sits outside* I'm a real Idiot...she's right...I just walked away. I can't be like this! If she knows my story...*stands up and leaves*

Phone Call

Yoko: What's wrong?

Akiko: Nothing

Yoko: You told me everything you found out...It's not much but you'll find out more soon! I'm sure...But I don't think that's the matter why you're sad..Am I right?

Akiko: Ah...yes...There is this boy. His name is Myungsoo. He's complicated. He just decided over my head.

Yoko: But there's no reason to be sad!

Akiko: Yoko! In one moment I like him and in another I hate him. In one moment he's so wonderful and I'm in love with him and then suddenly he's like a stone! If I ask him something, he always ignores my question or walks away. And I'm feeling alone here! Although I decided to only concentrate on my dad's family...I fell in love!

Yoko: But that's wonderful!

Akiko: No! I can't fell in love

Days passed and Myungsoo and I didn't wrote anything for the song. But I don't want to have any problems with the teacher. I went to the music room. When I was about to walk inside the room, I heard a wonderful piano melody.

Who's playing? Is it him? Is it Myungsoo?

Akiko: *looks into the room* He is *whispers* How wonderful! I can't disturb him *starts to walk away*

Myungsoo: Akiko? *looks up* She was here! *stands up and runs out of the room* Wait!

Akiko: Huh? *turns around* Myungsoo? *starts to walk faster*

Myungsoo: Wait! *runs after her*

I run as fast as I could and when I was outside I thought I shoke him off but I was wrong.

Myungsoo: Akiko! Wait please *takes her arm*

Akiko: Why should I?

Myungsoo: I'm sorry *takes some breath* I'm sorry about yesterday!

Akiko: Aha

Myungsoo: I don't like to talk about myself!

Akiko: Yeah sure...*looks mad*

Myungsoo: Hey! *takes both arms* Don't be mad! I'll tell you all your questions if

Akiko: If what?

Myungsoo: If you answer my question! Answer for Answer. Deal?

Akiko: **Should I?** Ah...Okay...Deal

Myungsoo: *takes his hands of her arms* Why can you speak so good korean? And why do you pretend to be so bad at it in class? Aren't you japanese?

Akiko: Mochiron watashi wa!! Shikashi, watashinochichi wa kangokujindearu

Myungsoo: So your dad's korean? But why do you came here?

Akiko: Answer for Answer! Why can you speak japanese?

Myungsoo: Because I have to! So now it's my turn!

Akiko: But

Myungsoo: It was an answer! Why did you came here if you're so good at korean?

Akiko: Because of my dad's family! I don't know anything about them...Only that the name of my Father's best friend Lee Jung Yeop is! I have to talk with him but I don't know were I can find him

Myungsoo: Lee Jung Yeop? I know him!

Akiko: You do?

Myungsoo: Yes! But I only help you, if you do me a favour!

Akiko: Ah! You know what?! I don't need your help!! *walks away*

Myungsoo: You're a real stubborn! *gets mad* You can't talk or find him! He's a businessman and the director of Woollim Entertainment!

Akiko: Ah...**How can he change his mood so fast? He's a real stone!!** Aish...Fine!

Myungsoo: Good! *still mad* Why did you make me fell in love with you? *murmurs*

Akiko: What did you say?

Myungsoo: Nothing! I'll meet you infront of your flat tomorrow at 6 o'clock!

Akiko: In the morning?

Myungsoo: Yes!

Akiko: And why?

Myungsoo: You'll see! *walks away*

Akiko: Do you even know where my flat is?

Myungsoo: Of course!

I went home with a strange but happy feeling. The first step I reached! But this boy...I can't fell in love! I have to promise it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
805K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...