Perfect player (Nalu fanfic)

By HeartInTheKeys

The meeting of different pairings from different schools. There girls and the boys meet their own pair that w... More

Beginning
Timing
Chance
A Gift
Two leaders meet
My chance with you.....
Running around
Feelings unfold
Victories Regret and Consequences.
Innocence at Bay
#Problems
Sayonara Memories
Author's Note
Finally Found
Revealations
Merry Christmas Minna!
Painful experiences
MY HATE LIST
History
Reunions
Severed
DARES
Dwelling in the Past
A Closer Look
Starting Anew
See You Later
Real Bro Talk
Unraveling the secrets part 1
Unraveling the secrets part 2
I need your Help
Wolf Children Blog

Authors note

7.3K 188 20
By HeartInTheKeys

Hey! Minna! I want the next chapter to be really long so I'll updated next next week. The day before the release of Fairy Tail's anime. Hope you wait patiently or the anime and the next chapter!

I'm as excited as you guys are that's why I can't concentrate on this chapter, but not to worry. The ideas kept flooding in my head.

Thanks so much for continuing to read my story. I appreciate that! If It's too long. I'll update it really early.

Sorry if I had so much errors. Thanks for understanding. Oh! And I forgot to mention that there will be a surprise for the next chapter.

~Christine, but you can call me anything..

oh another thing, @Shiveringinred. Bianca, stop calling me Mo~chi. It sounds like a food in Japan. And I'm not food, I'm human.

ARIGATOU!! MINNA!! BYE~NÉE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 1.1K 26
Completed. A few months after their vacation, the couples of Fairy Tail start encountering new problems in their relationships. Not to mention that...
262K 6.1K 37
Lucy Heartfillia, a proud wizard of the Fairytail Guild, overhears her best friend and crush, Natsu Dragneel saying, "Lucy? I don't like her, she's p...
41.2K 1.7K 26
"So.." he began, shifting to look at her now instead. "Why'd you leave?" There it was, the question she had dreaded from the start. Lucy closed her e...
997K 30K 29
Lucy Heartfilia moves to a new school, The Fairy Tail Institute, expecting her last year at high school to be filled with memories that will last a l...