I've had enough (Possibilitie...

By milabelloo

I've hand enough. Enough of these games, These lies. Everything. But I can never have enough of you. YO... More

I've had enough (Possibilities sequel)
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]

[15]

4.2K 101 44
By milabelloo

A/n a little R rated part below but I mean, not that bad if you ask me. Haha

---

Camila pov

I swung my bag over my shoulder and walked down the stairs towards the front door. Swinging the door open I see my mom walking back inside, I arch my eyebrow.

"Mom?" I said confused. Her eyes were swollen as if she had been crying all night.

"Did you just get home?" I asked confused.

She shook her head. "No mija, I left my file in the car and I needed to get it."

I nod my head slowly. "Working home today?"

She nods her head. "So Sofi is staying home?" My mom nods again and I quickly pull her into a hug.

"I can stay too if you want." I mumble into her hair. She shakes her head and pulls away.

"You've missed so many days already." She says kissing my cheek, "we can talk afterwards."

I smile slightly and walk outside. As I shut the door behind me it takes all my willpower to not just run back in and tell her I'm staying home no matter what. But the look she gave me, scared me. What did we have to talk about?

"Hey!" I heard Dinah yell as she walked in front of me. I shook my head to get out of my daze and smiled slightly at her.

"What's the matter?" She said grabbing my hand.

"Nothing." I mumbled but Dinah just shook her head.

"It's your mom huh?" I looked at Dinah oddly. "Saw her this morning out my window." She pointed to her rooms window. "Looked like she had been crying."

I nod my head and try to turn around to go back in the house but Dinah grabs a hold of me.

"I should stay home." I whisper.

"That's exactly what you shouldn't do." She says squeezing my hand. "Your mom needs time to figure out how to explain to you whatever is going on with her. Give her today to gather her thoughts, she's been through so much." I nod my head and hug Dinah.

"Wise one you are." I say laughing as I pull away.

She winks at me. "Obviously."

"do I get a hug too?" I hear Lauren say as she walks up towards us.

Instantly feeling a sense of calm I wrap my arms around her. Hesitantly she does the same. I decide to let her hold me for a little bit and I feel her grip on me tighten.

"Are you okay?" I hear her whisper in my ear.

I sigh and melt more into the hug. I wrap my arms around tighter.

"Not to ruin your moment guys but I can't be late for school." Dinah says from Lauren's car. I look at her and roll my eyes. Pulling away I smile at Lauren.

"Sorry."

She nods her head. "It's okay."

Walking past her I head into the back seat. As soon as I slide in I see Chris walk out the house. We catch each other's eyes and he waves at me. Eventually I decide to wave back and he smiles a bit.

--

"So you and Lauren." Dinah says as we walk to our lockers.

"What about us?"

She shrugs her shoulders. "Nothing."

I laugh and smack her shoulder. "What?" I say.

She smiles. "You don't understand how happy you've made her. She's finally stopped mopping around."

I roll my eyes. "Well she wouldn't have had to mop if she never went with-" I cut off and shake my head. "Nevermind."

Dinah sighs and leans against my locker. "Can you really move on from everything she did?"

I open my locker and grab my book. "I'll never know unless I really try, right?"

Dinah nods her head. "And if you can't?"

I shrug my shoulders. "Then I can't."

"It's not that simple." She says.

"Yeah, but it'll have to be. If something can't work, then why must I feel bad about saying no?"

"Because you love her?"

"If at the end of the day I realize I can't be with her it won't be because I don't love her. It'll be because what she did hurts too much. Our love would become toxic because I could never move on and it wouldn't help either of us if that happened."

Dinah nods and suddenly smiles. "Whose the wise one now?"

I laugh and hit her side. "Funny."

--

As I walk towards the lunch room I see Lauren walking towards me with a stack of papers. She stops right in front of me and smiles.

"Hi." She whispers.

"Hey," I answer back. "What with all the papers?"

She looks down at it and smiles wider. "For you." She stretches her hand out for me to grab the stack.

"Me?" I say confused.

She nods her head. "From me to you. Take it."

I nod my head and reach my hand forward. "What is it?"

She shrugs. "Read it and see." I grab the papers and try to flip over the first page but she shakes her head.

"Not when im around." I nod my head and start walking back towards my locker.

"I'll meet you in the cafe." I say to her and she nods and walks away.

As I shove the papers into my locker I pull out the first sheet of papers.

Camz,

The reasons why I love you rolls off my tongue so easily. I know you said you want to ease into this but I can't because when you love someone as much as I love you, holding back your feelings become impossible.

I love you Camz & I won't ever stop.

I smile widely and grab the second page.

Reason one on why I love you. Your smile. As cliche as that might sound it's true. Whenever your excited about something your eyes twinkle and your beautiful smile could blind someone. I especially love your smile when you squint your eyes and tilt your head up and smile with your teeth not showing. It's adorable. It's one of your most beautiful features Camila. Don't ever lose it okay?

Reason number dos. Your butt. Sorry I had too, it's just so perfect that I can't leave it out.

I laugh loudly and shake my head. She always said she loves my butt. I turn my head to look at mine, I guess it's nice?

Turning back to the paper I start to reason number three.

Reason number three is not something I can label it as. Number three is just because I love you. I love you the moment I met you, almost as if we were destined. I just do and always will.

Now Camz I wrote this so you could read three reasons a day so please don't spend all today reading it. Now come on, come meet me in the cafe.

Putting the paper back in my locker I smile widely as I walk towards the lunch room.

--

I walk in and see Lauren sitting at the table with the rest of our friends. I had to resist the urge to run over to her and attack her with my affection. I couldn't let her get off that easy.

As I walked towards her someone came in my view.

"Hey." Chris said softly.

"Hey." I said back.

"Can we talk?" As I was about to answer he put his hands up, "just talk okay? No more games. I just really want to talk."

I look over at my table and see all theirs eyes on me beside Lauren. Looking back at Chris I nod my head and follow him out the cafe.

--

Lauren's pov

I watch as Camila walks out the room behind Chris and sigh loudly. Dinah laughs beside me.

"Girl why you so upset for?"

I roll my eyes. "Unless your blind, camila just walked outside with Chris."

Dinah nods her head. "So?"

"So?! You know what he did. He's trying to get her back again."

Dinah shrugs. "Won't work." She says. "She obviously loves you, I mean if her canceling their date forever didn't tell you that, I don't know what more you want."

I nod my head slowly. "I know I was just hoping-"

"Hoping what?" Dinah says curiously.

"I gave her something and I was hoping she would say something about it."

Dinah nods her head. "Well you'll still see her today so don't be So sad."

I nod my head but look away. Dinah probably things it's a gift or something but it's not, I gave something to camila that I never thought I could. I gave her everything, my heart, a view into my mind, and all my love. I only hope she can do the same. I know I made mistakes but I won't ever again.

I cross my arms and stare at the door that she left with Chris.

I knew she read the first paper cause I watched her. But now she was with him again? I don't trust Chris.

--

Camila pov

I followed Chris into a deserted classroom and he shut the door.

"I'm not used to losing." He said as he came beside me.

I arched my eyebrow at him.

"Losing a girl I like." He said waving toward me. I nod my head and he continues. "I'm sorry if you thought I pushed myself on you. I just really like you and I thought you felt the same."

I nodded my head. "I did." I whisper.

"You did?" He says loudly.

"A lot actually." He nods his head wanting me to go on. "While I realized I liked you I realized I loved-"

"Lauren." He finishes for me and I nod my head.

"Can I ask how you've forgiven her so quickly?" He asks curiously.

"Honestly? I don't know. One day I just woke up and realized I did. I can't blame her for what she felt. she thought she was in love with her." Chris nods his head. "I don't think I'll ever forget what she did though." I go to sit up on the table. "But I know that I love her. So much."

He nods his head. "So it's that easy? Your back with her?"

I shake my head almost instantly. "Of course not."

He nods. "But you will be, back her with her I mean?"

I shrug. "Yeah I guess."

"Guess?" He says curiously.

"If someone would have asked me if

I thought Lauren would have done what she had done I would have said no." I push off the table. "So right now I'm just going to say i don't know because I can't predict the future."

"So there could be hope for us?"

I smile at him. "You never know but Chris, I want her with every fiber in my body so even if we didn't work out I don't know how we would."

He nods but smiles. "I would." He comes closer to me. "We would be amazing because Camila that's just what you do to people. You make them strive to be the best that they can." He rest his hands on my cheek. "Only until last night I realized I didn't act like I liked you, I acted like I wanted you so Lauren couldn't." I nod my head. "I'm sorry." He let's his hand fall to his side.

"But boy do I want you." He leans closer to me. "So badly." He slowly dips his head as if about to kiss me but I shake my head. Ignoring me he still leans in and quickly places a kiss on my lips.

"I will try to make you see how much I really do want you Camila. And I hope somehow you figure out you want me too." He smiles and walks out the room.

Leaving me either feeling confused or just annoyed.

--

Walking back into the cafe I feel Lauren's eyes on me but I can't find in my self to look at her. Sitting at the table I feel Dinah nudge me.

"What he want?" She asked curiously.

I leaned in and whispered in her ear. "He wanted to apologize and then to say if Lauren and I don't work out he hopes he still has a chance."

Dinah nods her head. "That won't happen." She said as if it was obvious.

I shrug my shoulders. "Never know." I whisper.

Before Dinah moved away I grabbed her back. "He kissed me." Dinah's eyes widen and I see her glance

At Lauren but as I turn my head Lauren's to busy talking to Normani.

"He did? Did you uh-"

I nod my head. "Kiss back? No. Did I like it? Maybe."

Dinah sighs. "So you do like him."

I nod my head. "Yeah."

Dinah Sighs louder and I see Lauren glance at her. I shake my head towards Dinah. "But I love Lauren So much. So that's more important"

This instantly makes Dinah smile. "Are you going to tell her?"

"What?"

"That he kissed you."

I shake my head. "Why?"

Dinah shrugs. "I don't know, I feel like you should."

I lean away from Dinah. "I don't know."

Dinah just shrugs her shoulders again and goes back to eating her lunch. I turn towards Lauren and watch as she talks to Normani. Reaching my hand under the table I grab her hand and intertwine ours. I see a slight smile on her face but she doesn't look my way.

Turning away from her my eyes connect with Chris across the room and I smile at him.

I love Lauren and like Chris. But honestly no matter what I feel for Chris, in my heart I know I only want Lauren.

Tugging Lauren's hands she turns to me and I lean in to kiss her. I catch her off guard but I rest my hand on her cheek deepening the kiss. Pulling a while I watch as she has a slight smile on her face.

"Just a reminder that I'm yours." I whisper as I let go of her.

"Camila-"

I nod my head. "Sorry I really wanted to kiss you."

Lauren laughs. "Camz will you go out on a date with me?"

I instantly nod my head. She rests her hand on my cheek.

"I love you." She whispers. I smile slightly and place my hand on hers.

"I know."

--

Lauren slams my back against her bedroom wall as she pops the buttons off of my shirt viciously. I groan as I feel her lean in and bit my neck while placing kisses as she trails down my body. She stops short of my waist and looks up at me but I nod my head and she unzips my pants before tugging them down quickly. Standing back up I feel her roll her naked body into mine and I can't help but push her back onto the bed.

Staying on top of her I un due my bra and I watch as her eyes trail over my chest. Smiling I lean down and capture her lips with mine while I grab her Chest with my hands and begin to squeeze.

I hear her moan loudly which causes me to smirk. Sliding my leg in between her thighs I begin to roll my body pressing harder against her core. Trailing kisses down her neck I feel her grip her hands around my waist before flipping me over.

Before I can even catch my breath I feel her plunge two fing-

"Lauren..." I breath out loudly as I open my eyes. Glancing around me I see my whole math class staring me oddly.

"Do you have a question Camila?" The teacher says looking at me oddly. I quickly shake my head but then I say, "can I go to the bathroom?"

Before he can respond I jump out of my chair and run towards the bathroom. Going towards the sink I splash water on myself trying to calm myself down.

I just had a sex dream about Lauren in class. What the hell?

Looking in the mirror I push my hair out of my face. I hear the bathroom door open and of course the source of my dream is standing in front of me.

Lauren.

"Camila?" Lauren says softly. "Are you okay?" She says coming next to me and resting her hand on my arm.

As soon as she does that it's like a million vaults are shot through my body. I automatically step back. I can see the hurt in her eyes but I want her so badly right now that I need space.

I want her more ever right now, and to say I'm a bit confused were all this lust came from would be an understatement.

"Camz?" She says again. I try to divert my eyes away from her but her green eyes staring at me pull me back in.

"I'm okay." I huff out like I'm out of breath.

"You don't look-"

I shake my head. "Just a little- uhm."

"Out if it?" She says pushing her hair back and revealing her neck. Suddenly I find my eyes tracing her body, craving every inch of her.

"Fuck it." I say before I crash my lips onto hers. First she's a little hesitant but I won't let her push me away. Pushing her into the stall I wrap her legs around me as I lock the door and press her against it. I begin to kiss her neck and I hear her moan loudly. Smiling I turn my head to capture her lips again and I let our tongues fight for dominance. Slipping my hands around her back I feel her take a sharp intake of breath. Suddenly I find her hands creeping at the tip of the waist band of my pants.

"Can you believe him?!" Someone yelled suddenly walking in the bathroom.

"I can't! What an asshole!" Some girl says.

I glance up at Lauren but she just smirks. Slipping her hand further down my pants I feel my legs buckle.

I know I said I wanted to ease into this but ever since the night I saw her just in a bra and jeans I couldn't help it anymore.

I guess all these feelings I had for her decided to finally combust, in school out of all places.

As her hands cup me I moan loudly but Lauren tries to quickly cover my mouth.

"Hello?" One of the girls says.

Lauren shakes her head but I bite her hand. "Sorry." I say to the girls.

"You okay?" One of them says.

"Yeah, stomach problems. Sorry."

"ew." One of the girls says and soon I hear them leave again.

I feel Lauren pull her hand out from my waist band and I frown.

"Not that this isn't sexy, how you just did this randomly," she says waving towards us. "But uhm- I'd rather not do it in a bathroom." Nodding my head I put her back down and she straightens her clothes back, as I do the same.

"May I ask why you did that?"

I shrug and move past her to open the bathroom door. "Same reason you decided to open the door in just a bra the other night."

I hear Lauren laugh. "Did not plan that."

I nod my head. "Yeah, sure." I say sarcastically. Turning the sink on I splash water on my face.

"I'll pick you up at 7." She says.

"For?" I say confused.

"Our date..." She says hesitantly.

"Oh today?"

She nods her head.

"Lauren I'm sorry. Can we do it another night? My mom needs to talk to me-"

Lauren nods her head quickly. "Of course."

I smile and lean in to kiss her. Pulling away I whisper, "I love you too by the way."

I see her eyes brighten and I smile even wider.

"I should go back. I kind of just ran out of the class room."

Lauren nods her head. "So I've heard."

"Huh?"

"Dinah is in that class with you now. You do know that right?" I nod my head, how could I forget? "She texted me talking about how you basically groaned my name in your sleep." She said laughing.

Shaking my head I cross my arms. "So it wasn't random that you came in here then?"

She shrugs. "If someone told me you would have attacked me like you just did I would have been here sooner. But no, I only found out you were in here after I entered."

I smiled slightly. "Uhuh."

She feigns hurt. "Fine don't believe me."

I shrug my shoulders. "I'm going to kill Dinah." I say as I walk towards the door.

"Be kind!" Lauren yells as I leave the bathroom.

--

So things are heating up quicker than Camila expected ;) well I mean being in love with one of the most beautiful girls (aka Lauren) could drive a person wild when all they want is them, but have to hold back for their own moral reasons. Although it's not really working out for Camila.

So Chris is basically not really a concern of Camilas as you see, she really only wants Lauren. But I had to give them some action, I mean they both have been apart for so long it feels. Anywho.... Hoped you liked it!

& I'm terrible at "sex" scenes if you could call what any of that was. So I won't really go more into that part, unless it's a little like what I wrote. (Above)

ILOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH THOUGH ;) <3 thanks for reading it means the world.

Honestly.

Xoxo

Ps. 10+ for next one. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 77 1
i remember you. but you're slowly slipping away. it's too late. lower case intended.
177 13 16
Another sad day. Another time to be wasted. Unless you're brave enough to choose what makes you happy.
1K 54 8
Science? or Fact? Only fate can tell.
13.4K 370 34
It's been a long time coming. their fall out was just inevitable. The one thing that was unexpected though was falling in love with each other or eve...