STYLE (DISCONTINUED, REWRITTE...

By laflirtygemini

( DISCONTINUED, REWRITTEN VERSION COMING SOON) In which young and naive Teddy begins a sexual odyssey with a... More

(AUTHOR'S NOTE) DISCONTINUING & REWRITING NEW VERSION
S T Y L E
characters // cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
Author's Note
22

19

6.4K 113 19
By laflirtygemini

Power & Control

**

From: Teddy
who r u?

Then it replied

From: Unknown
She finally speaks.

My stomach turned as I sat on the edge of my bed.

From: Teddy
You either leave me alone or, I'll call the cops.

From: Unknown
I'll take my chances baby.

From: Teddy
why won't you stop bothering me?! I feel you watching me!

From: Unknown
You're a trainwreck waiting to happen, and I'll be the one mess that destroys you.

From: Teddy
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? THIS IS HARASSMENT!

From: Unknown
then why haven't you done anything? Oh right! I know everything.. everything. The girl who drooled over Darren, the girl who is interested in Lucas, and finally to the lover of Dr. Sebastian Grey.

From: Unknown
I know your exact move, your exact location, your exact thought. I might not hurt you physically, but I'll for sure expose the dirty little thing that you are.

From: Unknown
But I only want one thing.

Tears falling down my eyes, what did I exactly get myself into? Who did I know go run to? I didn't my friends involved they had lives and I had mine. My mom was my best bet. Yet the only truly bad thing I was doing was being with Sebastian.

From: Teddy
What do you want?

From: Unknown
I want you to leave.

With my heart beating so fast due to such terror. I cried myself to sleep expecting for help.

**

Sebastian looked out to his city view, it was only eleven thirty and he liked hearing her voice. He couldn't shake Teddy and with the sound of her voice from the other end he wanted to be there. Yet there was only business to be handled with Ophelia that he dreaded to deal with. He was to speak with her over dinner. The next night, yet she planned otherwise.

From: Ophelia Grant
Grey, you up?

From: Sebastian Grey
No.

From: Ophelia Grant
Ouch, it feels like you're avoiding me :(

From: Sebastian Grey
We have reservations at Oasis at 7. Goodnight.

From: Ophelia Grant
What if I told you, I'm infront of your door?

Sebastian furrowed his eyebrows and checked the time. Grant was always persistent, and clearly stalkerish.

From: Ophelia Grant
I brought you bourbon.

He then headed towards the door, and it dawned on him, this was it. It had to be done. His hand operates to the door revealing her. Standing there with a smirk. Although he towered her physically she towarded him with sexuality.

"Sebastian Grey." she seductively said and his eyes flash back to the first time between them.

With her yellow sundress on the edge of his bed and his face between her thighs.

"Grant." He smirks back her, his blue eyes looking at her making Ophelia swoon inside. She then enters and reminiscing on her erotic memories with Sebastian in his Loft.

He knew the control he had over her.

"Let me have a look at that bourbon." He says to her and she hands him the bottle. They walk to his living area, and she takes a seat. Taking off her coat revealing a little black dress she liked to wear. He hands her a drink and he takes a swig. "What brings you here at eleven at night?"

"I've missed you, and I heard you were in town." she says and he analyzes her.

"I didn't take you as the type to miss me, Ophelia."He said cunningly to her. "Last time you visited me in the Hills. And you wanted to never see  me again."

"Well that was then, but this is now. And Grey you were breaking my heart." she drank and he drank. It was like a stand off. "So how are you and your Teddy?" she said cunningly to him which left him stunned. To his knowledge Ophelia didn't know
Teddy.

"Where did you get that name from?"

"Oh come on Grey we both have eyes everywhere. —But I promise I won't get involved with the girly. Besides when I visited you, I made some friends."

"How about we just finish this. What do you want? I already left New York for you, I didn't say anything to Stephan and here you are wanting more." He said tensely.

"I want you control me and fuck me." She seductively said and kneeled infront of him.

"No, and get up." He stared deeply into her eyes.

She held his hand bringing it to her face as she kissed his hand.

"Grey just one night."

One night, he thought. But it dawned on him, even though his cunningly sinister lustful ways didn't fufill him anymore.

"We ended this the moment you played both my brother and I. And for fuck sakes you're his fiancé."

"You created this! You made me into this mess." Ophelia stands up towering him as he sits. She looks at his eyes that showed little. "I was the girl you did things to that you can't with her. You're rough, like things with pain and inflict it. Maybe not all bdsm like but erotically. To temp and you thrive on it! And Sebastian we both know you'll never change."

He gets up and she pushes him down and gets onto him. Her dress riding up and his hands naturally roughly grabbing onto her. Her lips fastly go to his neck and she then begins to create friction grinding on him. His hands going underneath her dress and she moans at his touch and he couldn't help but slowly give in a moan.

Abruptly she pulls off him and they lock eyes. Composing herself and her hand falls onto his chest staring at her diamond ring. Then looks up to him who was analyzing her.

"I'll see you at Oasis at 7 sharp."

And with that she gathered her bag and coat, leading herself out.

Ophelia leaving so bewildered she blushed at the thought of Sebastian giving in. Yet her plan was more important.

From: Ophelia Grant
T0: Manuel Lorrence
I'll be visiting you very soon... X

From: Manuel Lorrence
To: Ophelia Grant
You don't know how much I've missed you. xxx

She smirked at herself, knowing she had her eyes everywhere. Her objective was to get to know every inch of Theresa Torres.

**

BONJOUR CUTIES!!!!

YA GIRL IS OFFICIALLY ON BREAK! THIS CHAPTER WAS INTENSE AS FUCK. MORE WILL BE REVEALED I PROMISE. I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE, IK I TAKE FOREVER TO UPDATE. I HAD A REALLY BAD BLOCK. SO I IGNORED THE WRITING TILL IT HIT ME. HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS LIKE THESE DIFFERENT POV'S. TEDDY IS ALL SCARED BUT SHE'LL BE BACK TO HER NORMAL SELF.

AND I UPDATED MY CHARACTER// CAST BC I DIDNT HAVE OPHELIA ON THERE BUT SHE WILL BE PLAYED BY NINA DOBREV. I CHANGED MANNY BEING PROTRAYED BY EVAN PETERS TO KJ APA BC HE FITS MORE TO MANNY.

BTW THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR READING MY BOOK FOR VOTING, FOR SHARING, FOR COMMENTING. IT REALLY WARMS MY HEART 25K WOULDNT HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE WITHOUT YOU!!!!!

ILY GUYS ♥️♥️♥️♥️

-KAT

P.S

I was wondering if i should change my cover. Comment a yes or no to the cover change.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15 0 8
Celine and Sebastian. An epic love story that will break your heart and put it back together all in one. ... Celine: "Meet me there", my fiancé text...
1.4K 69 71
When Juliet Simms discovers a darker side to her love life, she stops at nothing to make sense of it. What did this mean for Andy? Follow along as Ju...
95.3K 1.9K 27
When an uncertain shapeshifter meets a girl he truly adores, let's say he's gonna settled down. All Rights Reserved I do not own any of the character...
1.5M 70.6K 69
"What do you even need me for?" She asked , speaking into the darkness where she thought he was. "I do not need you." He answered her darkly. Even th...