Elizabeth's Escape

By JiminStan1VMin

WARNING: Abuse, suicide, and bullying. the life of a once normal girl. More

Welcome
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 1

9 0 0
By JiminStan1VMin

Hi welcome to my new book "Elizabeth's Escape", If you did not read the description, this book contains details that will go very deep into abuse, suicide, and bullying.

Y O U H A V E B E E N W A R N E D

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was the best day of my life.

Well, that's what I thought before I had finally realized what was going on.

Let's start from the beginning of all of this.

5 years ago

It was my 12th birthday, also my first birthday without mom.

I didn't want to have a birthday party because of what had happened 2 months ago, but dad insisted that I did, and promised it would make me feel better.

We ended up going to a waterpark that wasn't too far from home, 3 of my best friends are here and sleeping over my house afterward.

I had so much fun swimming and going down all the slides; dad called all the kids and my 15-year-old brother to get ready to go, I was the last one to go change into my extra clothes. After I was done we got in the minivan and went home for the sleepover.It was so much fun, smores, watched a bunch of movies, and told scary stories.

Today was the best day of my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...