NoLimit Nia

By __Leelah

. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Not An Update
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Author's Note
Chapter 37

Chapter 36

772 32 13
By __Leelah

Jamiyah 👐🌼

"Aye Kyro do that shit again." I laughed he was on the couch yelling out Free Nia like, he was special needs.

"N-N-N-N-Niaaaaaaa, fr-fr-r-r-reeeee my sh-sh-sh-shorty from th-th-th-the cell!" He yelled.

"Nigga quit yelling in my damn house like you crazy, fucking slow." Kyro mama yelled.

"Girl shut up, you yelling." He mumbled as he came and sat back down on the coffee table, that Mally, him and I had to replace from dropping that tree bitch on it. Ever since that day Kyrin mama been on our ass not to be horse playing in her house. She be straight kicking us out, don't even be giving a Nigga an option on whether or not they wanna stay in and calm down or go out because she know if we stop now, we gone start again later.

It was me, Cody, Kyrin, and Doowop over here today. Herb, and Bibby was out at the studio, these two lil niggas have yet to drop 'Humble Beast' or 'Free Crack 4' like niggas been waiting on that shit for awhile now. But I know my twin, and Buckz are only wanting they mix tapes to actually give the fans more meaning behind what they usually be working with, and dropping. Herb dropped 'Strictly for My Fans' and the shit was dope he know how to keep the audiences coming because all his songs are about HIS everyday life and what he's seen in these cold Chicago streets. He may have just hit his 20's not that long ago but what my twin has seen done brung light to that niggas eyes, and I'm happy for him.

"Jamiyah, why the fuck you got yo feet on my damn couch!?" Kyro OG yelled walking down the steps.

"My bad mama, a nigga was tried and I forgot I wasn't at home." I lied, I knew I was at her house she yelled at us every five minutes. I just ain't want my feet on the floor because I was cold but her lil ass don't like feet on her couch, coffee table, or chairs.

"Mhm okay Jamiyah, you don't gotta lie cause I done walked past you like five times and I seen you take yo feet off the couch each time." She said throwing a M&M at me.

"Yea girl keep yo crusty ass feet of my OG couch, she don't need yo skin flakes falling in between the cushions." Wop said mugging me.

"Nigga she don't even like yo short ass, so why you calling her mama? We may never know." I pushed his lil pregnant looking ass.

"Watch y'all damn mouths in my house, because y'all not to old to get beat, and kicked outside onto the porch." She said.

"Exactly Mama Ro." Cody said jumping in like didn't nobody ask for her two sense.

"Girl quit slobbing on my mama meat." Kyro said throwing his shoes across the room. He honestly gotta be the most annoying nigga I know besides my lil bro Mally.

"Kyrin watch yo damn mouth, before we actually have a problem and get yo damn shoes from out my front room, before you get yo Lil ugly monkey ass beat." His OG said pulling his lil nigga naps, he call hair.

"Girl move yo nasty spider hands up out my head." He mugged her picking his shoes up and putting them back on.

"You know I wish Nia was here just so she could beat yo ass. It would be considered unfair cause I'm grown as hell and you still a child." She laughed walking away from us.

"Aye, I'm grown as they come in these streets out here."

"Well why yo grown ass still living in my house?" She questioned from the top of the staircase.

"Because I love bothering you everyday when I wake, it brings me joy seeing you want to put yo gorilla hands on me." He said a little to serious for all of us, and we bust out laughing because this nigga honestly cannot be this fucking retarded.

"You gotta be just the slowest nigga out here." Cody laughed shaking her head at Kyro.

"Girl shut the hell up, yo mama slow. Been slow ever since Mally slapped her ole wrinkled ass up at the hospital when you had yo kids." Kyro said getting all defensive. But man what, I swear to God nobody seen that shit coming. They was just arguing, and we know Mally wit' the shits but ain't nobody think he was really gone slap her. Especially considering the fact that's Cody mama and Mally like a lil brother to CoCo.

"Man that lil nigga was on something before he came up to the hospital. Nigga straight slapped my OG, in front of me, and my pops too. But my dad wasn't gone do shit, he really bitch made nigga." Coco laughed.

"I swear lil bro be tweakin' he just don't be giving a fuck." Doowop chimed in.

"Man let's go somewhere, ain't shit to do all the lil hype members outta gang locked up alll the way in fucking Michigan." I said, like we got Kyro and he be having us dead but shit be a lot funnier when Kyrin and Jamal were here.

"Well bruford you can get up out my mama house, if you that bored." Kyro mugged me.

"Shut yo bitch ass up. But for real let's go out on a block. We ain't tweaked wit the lil niggas in a minute." I said grabbing my jacket. It was the middle of spring but still in need of a jacket, because it was only 55° due to it raining for the past week and half.

"Girl they don't even like yo monkey ass." Doowop said moving his short ass to the door.

"Shit they can barely even see yo short ass though. You be having to yell up at them nigga you make Mally look like a giant and he only 5'2." Doowop really be feeling some type of way because Mally a little taller than he is.

"Bitch we be smelling yo pussy from down the street and around the corner. But we don't be saying shit because we love yo stank pussy ass." He smiled at me and walked outside leaving Cody, and Kyro laughing. The shit wasn't even that funny.

"Girl let's go get that lil short midget bitch." Cody laughed getting up and running out the door, and I followed. Kyro was yelling behind us talking bout we not gone touch bro. That lil nigga gone get touched whether or not Kyro gone beat our asses too.

"Bitch!" Cody yelled jumping on Doowop back making both of them fall into somebody yard.

I jumped on them, and started swinging on Doowop while Cody held him down I was punching him in the chest, when Kyro grabbed me by my hair and flung me to the side. He grabbed Cody and dropped her giving Wop the advantage of getting on me and beating my lil skinny ass. We was going at it before he grabbed my arm flipped me on my stomach and twisted it behind my back and pinching my neck fat. I was yelling loud as hell till some old lady came out the house and began to yell for us to get off her lawn.

"Bitch take yo ass inna house! You need to go take a nap." Kyrin said mugging her, she wasn't that old but he still disrespectful.

"Young man I know your mother, and I'm sure she wouldn't wanna hear you talking to me like that." She said stepping further out.

"And I know yo son, he almost caught a bullet earlier. My Og ain't worried about my mouth unless its directed towards her." He sat Cody down and was just looking at the lady.

She didn't even look shocked, some foul shit always being said or done. But she sure did shut up and rush into the house. Doowop got off of me and we headed over to Mama Wright's house. She's been with Nia's mom a lot because she's about to pop out another girl next month.

"Why the fuck is that lil nigga never inside?" Cody shook her head at this one lil nigga who just loves trynna fight Jamal and Kyrin. He only 12 but the lil nigga just annoying but funny; exactly like Mally and Kyro.

"Aye bitch, where that other lil nigga at?" The lil boy asked walking up on Kyro.

"Nigga get out my face." Kyro mushed the boys head making him almost hit the gate.

"Yo OG wasn't saying that last night though lil nigga. You know I'm yo really daddy right son?" He laughed getting into step wit us.

"Derrell nigga go home." I said putting my arm around his neck.

"Jamiyah baby, I would go home but I still haven't found the milk I was supposed to buy for young Kyro breakfast ten years ago."

"See lil nigga this why you always get yo ass beat." Doowop laughed because that shit kinda was funny. Kyro snatched Derrell up by his shirt and grabbed his dreads ready to throw the lil nigga over by the curb.

"Aye chill man, I was just playing dawg. You take shit too serious!" Derrell yelled trying to bring all his weight down so Kyro couldn't throw him.

"Get yo ugly ass on somewhere." Kyro let him go, and Derrell fixed his shirt while mugging Kyro.

"Why my son gotta be such a bitch ass nigga. You still mad cause I left to get yo milk and still ain't back. It was only a few years ago you should be over it by now." Derrell bad ass said, Kyro reached out for him but he ran down the street. I swear kids ain't got no chill now.

Doowop and Cody was just dying laughing because that lil nigga be saying any and everything to Kyro but it be worse for Mally because they both be going in on each other like its nothing.

"He gone get his ass beat one day and gone be laid out inna hospital." Cody shook her head.

"Hell yea, nigga mouth outta control." I commented.

"Lil nigga got me fucked up, on foe man." Kyro lil mad ass said walking up the drive way to Mama Wright house. Her lil garden was messed up from Herb and Nia's OG baby daddy fighting. That nigga thought it was okay to disrespect her, first off nigga she a women and she holding yo damn child. Let a nigga do that to my mama while in front of me or my brothers that nigga will be done for.

We walked up the driveway and loud ass music was heard before you reached the door. Cody opened the door, bitch is never locked.

I looked in the living room and seen my bitch Nia sitting on the couch.

~~
Excuse any mistakes, please.😘😘
Ps: this chapter is old but I never posted it. But man what Herb finally dropped Humbled Beast and that bitch was hands down great🔥. And he got a son otw like man what Herb done grew up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 1.2K 35
Its him who you like not her.
46.4K 1K 43
.
9.3K 252 22
-"space ca·det a person perceived as out of touch with reality"