Long Live The Queen

By amberleazaleaa

Marinette has a very big secret. She is the princess of China. When Marinettes class win a contest that allow... More

#ChapterOne--
#ChapterTwo--
#ChapterThree--
#ChapterFour--
#ChapterFive--
#ChapterSix--
#ChapterSeven--
#ChapterEight--
#ChapterNine--
#ChapterTen--
#ChapterEleven--
#ChapterTwelve--
#ChapterThirteen--
#ChapterFourteen
#ChapterFifteen
#ChapterSixteen
#ChapterSeventeen
#ChapterEighteen
#ChapterNineteen
#ChapterTwenty
#ChapterTwentyOne
#ChapterTwentyTwo
thankyou!

>•<

23.6K 245 18
By amberleazaleaa

Okay. So I've had a lot of people comment on my last story saying that I could have made the castle look a bit more fitting and I totally agree. So I have decided I'll rewrite this story but make a few changes.
Btw- There will be no Ladybug or Cat Noir but Marinette will have Plagg as her pet cat.
Adrien won't have a pet just thought I'd make that clear.
Okay. I'll stop with the slight spoilers. Hope you enjoy the rewrite as much as you enjoyed my first book !
Also- thank you all so so so much for 5K reads that's amazing ilyasm💗 -Bug xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 2.4K 29
Marinette Dupain-Cheng's 16th birthday was rolling around. Little did she know she would get more than presents. A few days before, she would be told...
264K 6.1K 20
Princess of China!AU Meet Marinette Dupain-Cheng👧 You may know her as LadyBug, The superhero of Paris, but there is something she kept as a secret f...
54.1K 683 9
Marinette is the princess of China, Japan, and the UK. She left at the age of 13 years old to escape her assassin. When she moves to Paris, her best...
50.3K 1.2K 50
Created: 03/08/2023 Finished: 29/09/2023 ________________________________ I scrapped my Encanto book to do another Miraculous book. This time it has...