The Day We Hailed The Heavens

By Starscream600

A reconstruction of BlackwingRose's fanfic sequel to When We Seared The Sky. Built from fragments of the stor... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 [NSFW RATED:M]
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32: Epilogue

Disclaimers [Please Read First!!!]

1.3K 17 0
By Starscream600

SS600: Hey guys, as Wheeljacky10 said, I'll be taking over posting up all the fics. Everything I posted up is all what he emailed me. Word for word. So there is no editing going on. Hope you guys enjoy. As usual, all other disclaimers apply. :) Happy Reading!

As a precaution, this story's copyright has been set to Public Domain.

Cover Art Credits: http://www.deviantart.com/art/starscream-Fanart-260861933

---------

This story was and still belongs to Blackwing rose (forgive me if I really did forget her name). I was digging around my computer one day and I managed to find fragments of her fanfic and I though "Hey, why not post the story since you've found bits of it?" So here I am trying to piece together the story from my memory and some parts I have on my computer. I hope I can recreate the story like she did but forgive me if I mess up.

This is the sequel to When We Seared The Sky.

Finally, I would like to end off with a disclaimer so copyright wouldn't hit me. >.<

If anyone does feel that I have violated anyone's rights, do feel free to send me a PM and I'll take the story down without questions asked.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT own this story or plotline. It all belongs to Blackwing Rose. I am MERELY just reposting the story so that it can still be shared with others as this story is no longer available anywhere on the internet.

DISCLAIMER 2: "Transformers" and all related media, merchandise and trademarks do not belong to me and I am not making any money from using them in this fictional work. They belong to their respective companies and I am not affiliated with them in any way whatsoever.

With that said, let's get to the story. If Blackwing Rose does read this tho, I would like to thank you for posting such an amazing story. I read it like over 10 times when it was still on ff.net and Wattpad. I hope to see a new story by you soon. All your stories are simply a work of art. <3

Time Period: Generation 1, Armada and Movie (2007, ROTF and DOTM)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 623 25
A reconstruction of BlackwingRose's fanfic. Built from fragments of the story on my computer and also my memory. Please for the love of god, READ THE...
508 49 42
this is the second part to the 1 one that I did. if you read this one first then this will not make sense. So please read the first one I did was of...
127 4 5
The Autobots are gone. Cybertron is well on its way to being rebuilt. He could finally have his pet in peace. What could possibly make a Decepticon h...
13.7K 550 20
The thrilling sequeal following the rebuilding of Cybertron, and the introduction to a new problem! PARENTHOOD. What will happen when our two favorit...