What Happens on the Neon Ligh...

By NickNemiDemi

A nemi story... Nick Jonas & Demi Lovato... what happens when these two friends work together on the neon lig... More

What Happens on the Neon Lights Tour....
The Morning After
My Secret Boyfriend
#SHOWTIME
Who's the boss?
No way... John Taylor knows?
Stop the world
Pillow Talk
Distraction
Falling
The Countdown
Can you say awkward?
Close Call
Chemistry
Goodnight & Goodbye
Thanksgiving... I mean Valentine's day
Social Media Sucks
Guilty Conscious
But we don't see eye to eye....
Please don't shave your head
The hardest thing
Public displays of Nick Jonas
Making a statement
Bittersweet Symphony
Happiness in Jeopardy
A Woman Scorned
Sick & Tired
The cold never bothered me anyway...
My heart is full...
Surprise in Paradise
Wishes do come true

Grand Finale (FINAL CHAPTER)

5.2K 159 60
By NickNemiDemi

Nick 

I looked out at the audience, taking in the sounds & the sights. I missed this so badly. I missed the roar of the crowd & the high it gave me. I smiled, holding the microphone to my mouth. "I wanted to say how amazing it has been to join Demi on this tour & to help create it. I have had so much fun & to get to do this with my best friend makes it even better. Thank you to all of you for enjoying the show & supporting Demi the way you have. Demi has the most amazing fans...." I had to stop talking since the crowd was screaming so loudly. "I am proud to be among you." I glanced at Demi. "I, in fact, am a Lovatic." I grinned at Demi, who was almost laughing. "Okay, let's do 'Catch Me.'" I looked over Demi's shoulder to motion for one of the crew guys to bring me a guitar. I caught a glimpse of Demi's face, looking a little disappointed.

After Demi & I finished the song, I hugged her, whispering in her ear, "I love you." I went to the side of the stage to finish watching her set. I had a little something up my sleeve as a grand finale, for her encore. When she came offstage before her encore, I was standing there, waiting. She smiled at me as she started shedding clothes to put something else on.

"Do you care if I play the piano for 'Skyscraper?'" I asked her.

Demi looked at me, a soft, confused expression on her face. "Seriously?"

I nodded. "Yea. Please? I really want to."

Demi brushed the hair from her face as her stylist put her long black gown over her. "You're leaving after tonight aren't you?" She asked, her voice cracking a little.

I just looked at her, my expression soft, shaking my head, slightly. "Can I please?"

"I guess. You better get out there. The video is about to start."

I gave her a genuine smile before I turned & took my place at the piano, in the dark. When it was time, I started playing 'Skyscraper.' Demi came out a moment later, from the shadows, walking passed the riser that the piano was perched on. I watched her silhouette, wanting to reach out & touch her. She was so beautiful. When she started singing, my heart surged in my chest. God, I love her. I couldn't wait to hold her in my arms after her show. I listened, while I played, as Demi sang her heart out. As she finished on a hauntingly quiet note, I watched her bow her head. Normally, the band would start playing 'Give Your Heart a Break,' but I had given them all instructions for tonight. Demi lifted her head in confusion, looking around at her band, who wasn't playing, but she expected them to. I decided to put her out of her misery.

"Hey Demi?" I asked, playing the piano, as quietly as I could.

Demi turned around to stare at me. She looked so confused, I couldn't help but to laugh. "Yes, Nick?" She said into the microphone, sounding cautious, as the crowd quieted a little.

"Can you join me by the piano, please?"

Demi's guitarist, Mike, helped her up the steps to stand next to the piano. She was looking around at her audience, a puzzled look on her face. I smiled when she leaned one hand on the piano & crossed one ankle over the other as if she were, impatiently, waiting for me to speak. "I'm at the piano. Do I get to sing my song now?" She asked, chuckling, sarcastically.

"Do you care if I do a song?" I asked, locking my gaze with hers. The audience went crazy again, making Demi laugh & shake her head as she looked at the floor.

"Do I have a choice?"

I shook my head, then cleared my throat. "Can I speak candidly to you guys for a moment?" I asked, turning my face toward the crowd. They responded with a roar of enthusiasm. Demi's mouth hung open a little as she watched her fans. She rolled her eyes & smiled at me.

"I think they like you more than me." Demi smiled at me, then looked out at her audience, who responded with a loud, enthusiastic, explosion of screams.

"No way." I smiled, shaking my head, rapidly. "Recently, it was announced that I am single, yet again." I began, looking at the audience, but watching Demi out of the corner of my eye. I could see her watching me. The crowd screamed at my statement & I made an exaggerated sad face. "I have to tell you, even though we just announced the split, it was a long time coming." I took a deep breath. "Sometimes in our lives, especially in the entertainment business, we're forced to stay in a situation.... or a relationship.... or even a band for that matter, because we don't want to hurt someone... or we need to figure things out.... or we just don't want the negative publicity." I was watching the audience, not Demi, but I could feel her eyes on me as I talked & played a random melody on the piano. "It's always difficult to make changes in your life, but sometimes we just have to take that leap. It can be scary, but in the end it could be the most amazing thing you will ever do." I looked down at the piano keys for a moment, then looked up at Demi, who was now a little closer to me, still leaning on the piano. I looked out at the crowd as I spoke again, "I've been listening to a particular song quite a bit, lately, that has helped me make a decision in my life. This song describes how I feel right now, in this moment. It has helped me put feelings into perspective. I'm going to sing it & if you know the words, sing along. I'm dedicating it to a special someone who just recently, I realized I could spend the rest of my life with. I hope she knows who she is." The crowd went wild as I glanced, quickly, at Demi, then back down at the keys. I started playing, then started singing & everyone seemed to know the song right away. While I sang the first verse, I took turns looking at the piano keys & the audience. The moment I started singing the chorus, my eyes locked on Demi's & the noise from the fans was deafening. They knew I was singing to her.

"Cause all of me, loves all of you. Love your curves & all your edges. All your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you. You're my end & my beginning. Even when I lose, I'm winning. Cause I give you all of me & you give me all of you." I sang, watching Demi as tears filled her eyes. If it weren't for the occasional yells coming from the audience, we would have forgotten we weren't alone. I wasn't paying attention to anything around us as I sang this song to her. She didn't join me in singing, probably because she was getting emotional. As I ended the song, I smiled at her. I played the last note on the piano & I stood up, my eyes still glued on Demi's face. The screams that surrounded us only made this more exciting. I took a few strides to Demi & I put one hand on her waist, the other one on the side of her face & I kissed her, maybe a little too aggressively. It was a sweet, but short & passionate kiss. When our lips parted, I took the microphone from her hand & I smirked out at the crowd. "I know we're gonna get some heat from people, but to quote my girlfriend.... IDGAF." I laughed along with Demi, while the crowd shouted with enthusiasm. I kissed her once more, then Demi took the microphone from me, smiling.

"Thank you. It's been an amazing night. I love you all. And give it up again for my... guy, Nick Jonas." She smiled at me & I took her hand so we could bow as the lights went out, our cue to leave the stage. When we got to the backstage area, I grabbed Demi in my arms & held her tight. "I can't believe you did that." Demi breathed into my ear.

I put her down, looked into her eyes & kissed her lips, softly. "I'm tired of living for the world. I'm tired of caring what people will think. I'm doing what is going to make me happy." I smiled as she beamed up at me. "Let's um... get to the bus... like now." I winked, pulling her toward the dressing room, so she could get her things. I helped her, in a hurry, then we made our way to the bus, so we could get to the hotel. When we got on the bus, I couldn't keep my lips from hers. "I missed you, so much." I murmured against her mouth.

"How long can you stay?" She asked, looking up at me as she bit her lip.

"I'm staying til the end." I smiled & she bounced on her heels with excitement. "Til the end of the U.S. leg anyway."

"That is good enough for me." Her arms went around my neck & she pulled me to her for a kiss. She took a shower on the bus, then I took one, quickly. We were both pretty sweaty. We couldn't get to the hotel fast enough. I wanted her so badly, I had a hard time keeping my hands off of her. Actually, I didn't keep my hands off of her. The moment the hotel room door slammed shut, my lips slammed into hers. We helped each other undress as we made our way to the bed. Clothes & accessories were flying around us as we kept our lips on each other as much as we could. It physically hurt to not have my lips on her right now. I had never been this excited about a relationship with someone before. I couldn't wait to start this journey with Demi. I knew it wasn't going to be easy, but I was determined to do whatever was necessary to see that we made this work.

Demi & I laid down on the bed, gently, once we were both completely naked. I touched her lightly as she scooted up to lay on the pillow, her eyes, lustfully, watching me. My mouth covered hers, passionately, then worked its way down her delicate skin, not leaving one sexy spot untouched. When I got to between her legs, I teased her mercilessly, loving the way she squirmed beneath me. Her excited, breathy whimpers turned me on & made me rock hard. I used my tongue, my fingers & my lips to make her cum, so I could indulge in her taste. My cock was throbbing as I sucked her juices, greedily. Demi clawed at my head, wanting me to drive my muscle into hers. My lips found hers again, greeting her with a erotic grunt. I pushed my member, slowly, into her canal, feeling her tremble from anticipation. Once all the way in, Demi let out a sigh, that sounded obscene. She moaned my name into my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I loved to hear my name on her lips in any situation, but when she said it during this most intimate occasion it almost changed the meaning of my name. Now, I was a want, a need, a desire & I was thrilled about that. I wanted her, needed her & desired her just as much, if not more.

I rocked against Demi, alternating my speed, depending on the erotic sound I wanted her to make. I was enjoying the feeling of being inside her, especially, now that the world knew how we felt & we wouldn't have to hide. It was an incredible feeling & it lifted this weight off of me, so I was on cloud 9. I pushed my cock into Demi, as far as it would go, as I wrapped my arms tight around her, holding her close against me. Her forehead was on my shoulder & I could feel our moist skin sticking together. Her warm breath was cascading over my chest, giving me goosebumps of pleasure. I moved in a circle inside her & she arched her neck to tilt her head as she let out an orgasmic gasp. She liked that, so I kept doing it. I was enjoying it, too, because I exploded inside of her as she let go, screaming & writhing on the bed. She squeezed me, not wanting me to stop, which only made me groan louder.

Ten minutes or so later, I was lying on my side, Demi curled up against me. We were both trying to calm our breathing as we held each other as close as we possibly could. This felt so good & so right. I was almost pissed that we hadn't started this up years ago. I had been missing out. I had held girls before after sex, but somehow, now, I felt complete. It was difficult to explain. Demi completed me, this I knew. I knew this when we were only friends. Whenever I was around Demi since I met her, I felt amazing & I felt like the world was right. Nothing could ever get me down, when she was with me. Why hadn't I seen this before? Who knows? God has his reasons for not letting me & Demi realize our feelings for each other until now. Maybe He knew that the timing had to be right. I was never so thankful to the man above. I would thank God, everyday, that I had her in my life & especially now that I had her love. Her unconditional & unwavering love. I would return that love. It was like the song I sang earlier. I was giving my all to her & she was giving her all to me. Forever, I hoped.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

MANY HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR A SEQUEL SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ONE. I WAS GOING TO END IT HERE. COMMENTS PLEASE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.1K 1.1K 68
Alexis Grace Lovato is your typical fourteen year old girl, besides having a famous singer as her Mom. Demi stopped working when Alexis, or Alex, was...
66.3K 2.2K 23
This is book 11 in the Forever Series, so if you haven't read the previous ten books, you may want to do so! Today, Tomorrow & Forever will follow N...
20.9K 657 23
{Nick Jonas & Demi Lovato} Demi meets her idol and he changes her world.. Will their friendship stay? Will they forget the other? Will they take the...
10.6K 269 8
This is a Nick Jonas and Demi Lovato aka Nemi story. Can these two be more than friends without ruining their friendship? Read and find out!