(Emison) Teacher's secret

By emisonforever19

Emily Starts college she has a secret she is intersex . what happens when she develops a crush on her Englis... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
Chaper 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
A/N

chapter 8

7.5K 160 30
By emisonforever19

                    Emily's pov

I wake up on the sofa with Aria and Hanna in my bedroom. I pick my bag off the floor looking for Alison's Email typing it into my phone ,however I quickly put it away when, I hear Aria and Hanna coming downstairs.  I get up pretending to look for something bearing in mind I'm just in my boxers.

"Oh well hello  how big are you Emily??"
Hanna says laughing
"are you getting ready for college  yet we are going to be late "

""Hanna!!!!! """
Aria i say together

"Yeah I was getting ready just looking for something I'll meet you guys there"
I say covering myself up

Before I get in the shower i think for ages of what I'm going to Email Alison.  I keep typing it then deleting it, I don't know why I'm so nervous but here it goes .

Hi Alison it's Emily I'm stuck on a couple of questions in chapter 10 I've nearly completed it just them questions ....

I look at my Email while still hesitating to send it or not ,then I decide to send it while switching off my phone, going in the shower. As I'm in the shower, i can't stop thinking about the Email, i wonder what her reply will be not going to lie I'm so nervous.

I get to college while heading straight to swimming, as I'm walking through the corridor, I see Miss Dilaurentis pass me,I smile at her.  It's not until I get to the door ,I hear her voice  asking if she can have a word with me in her classroom  a minute.

"Em I'm sorry I got your Email i didn't have enough time to reply to you so there was a couple of questions was there you was stuck on am I correct ?"

"Yeah Ali just in this chapter really I'll be glad when I've completed Romeo and Juliet"  I say smiling at her

"Come to my desk Em I'll take a look at it for you "

I bring the paperwork to her desk while  standing up.   As she's reading through the questions, I place my hand on her desk on top  of my work. Ali places her hand near mine while  reading, literally our hands are inches away.  I just want to touch her hand however I can't make the first move. I wish I had the confidence ,which I don't. Alison looks up at me with her blue eyes and gives me a really cute smile, which leaves me blushing like mad .

"There I've done it for you Em don't tell anyone though as I'm not supposed to help like that with students work "

"Thank you so much I getting quite impatient with it in the end I won't tell anyone you've helped me don't worry can you help me more often now ? "
I ask cheekily

"Don't push it Em what lesson have you got next ? "
Ali says with a giggle

"I've got swimming practice with Cece best go before I'm late "

"Yeah good idea I've got students to teach have a good day Em I'll see you later don't be late "

"I won't ever be late for your lesson ever again"
  I say laughing 

As i leave to go to swimming practice. I keep thinking of Alison I can't believe our hands were nearly touching, maybe she was waiting for me to make the first move. I don't know or maybe I'm just assuming things ,it looked that way to me anyway

              Alison's pov

As I'm teaching my students there's only one student I can think about and that's Emily . I  don't know why but I'm so drawn to her everytime I see her it's like I fall for her more every time. I'm going out tonight for a few drinks with Mr Cameron he has been waiting to take me out for ages, I've always said no to him. I  think he may like me I always see him staring at me. However I could be wrong. Mr Cameron is a British Teacher tall with dark hair , green eyes i do love his accent I have to say . but his not Emily no one could be like her .

I go to lunch sitting down opposite Cece and Mr Cameron along with a few other teacher's.   I see Emily with her friends on the table with her friends . Cece gets me out of my thoughts.

"Ali where was you this morning ? "

"Sorry i was just at my desk writting some notes down for the lesson how's  your day been Cece  ?"

"Brilliant I've just had Emily for swimming practice she's so talented "

"I know she is she's got a lot of potential there so Mr Cameron what time are we meeting up tonight ? "

"Shall we say meet at the pub at 7 does that sound cool to you ? "
He questions me

"Yes perfect to me"
I say looking at cece

"Your accent is so hot "
Cece says smiling at him

"Aren't you supposed to be seeing someone Cece??"
i giggle

"Don't worry Ali I'm not trying to get him off you"
Cece says laughing

"No I didn't mean it like that Cece anyways I've got to go "
i say not looking impressed

As i get in class waiting for the students . I hear a knock on the door hoping it's Emily however it's not.

"Hi Cece what do you want exactly?"
I say snapping at her

"I just wanted to apologise i didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable with Mr Cameron. I know it's hard when you like someone "

"Cece you've got it wrong I don't like him in that way what so ever yes he may have a hot British accent but other than that I don't see him like that I don't want a relationship with a guy at the moment "

"Okay well I'm sorry I just wanted you to be happy with someone i got it wrong then I will go I'll text you later "

"Cece wait I didn't mean to snap at you just don't want anyone getting any ideas that's all "

"I understand Ali i have to go I'm going to be late "

As I'm waiting for the students to come in . I sit down reflecting on what's just happened with Cece and me ,she can be annoying at times constantly trying to hook me up with guys that I don't want to hooked up with .  Sometimes I want to talk her about how I feel with Emily ,however a part of me thinks it's best as a secret.

"So class we are learning about a new book today which is also a film called the girl with Dragon Tattoo if you have questions st the end of the lesson feel free to ask me "

"So are we just reading this to ourselves is that all we are doing?? it's quite boring actually "
Hanna complains

"Miss Marin you decided you wanted to take up English as a course. "

"Hanna stop giving Miss Diluarentis trouble and get on with your work" Emily says snapping

"That's enough fields please will you get on your with your work now "

The classroom just falls silence . I don't want Emily thinking I'm mad at her, so I give her a smile.  I found it really cute the fact she stuck up for me in front of her friend Hanna.  Maybe Emily  has a soft spot for me too. Class finishes the students start to leave.  I call Emily back for one second.

"Em thank you for sticking up for me in class today was very brave of you to do so "

"Your welcome Ali I don't like when students disrespect a teacher well you in matter of fact "

"Well thank you Em I best go in going out with Mr Cameron tonight "

"Okay cool have fun i guess"
Emily face changes a bit

                Emily's pov

As i drive home from college, I think about Alison as always thinking to myself, why am I bothering she's probably straight anyways plus she's going out with Mr Cameron tonight. Maybe I've  got to let things go.  However the things she says to me makes me think she likes me, for a example letting me have her Email when no one else has little things like that .

As i lay on the bed looking at my phone. I hear a knock on my door. I go downstairs to answer it ,I can't believe it when I see who it is .

"Paige what the hell are you doing here?"
I question

"Can I come in please to talk I need to talk to you"
Paige suggests

"Fine come in then but not for long "

"Listen Emily I'm sorry for being mean to you and slapping you around the face at college I want to change for us please give me a chance ? "

"Paige I can't do this you hate the fact I'm intersex and I can't change that you hit me too"

"Can't you at least give me a chance Emily?'
Paige pleads me

As im sat down on the sofa. I see her coming over towards me trying to kiss me I don't kiss her back .

"Please Paige can you leave i don't want this anymore I don't feel the same towards you I've said the truth"

"Okay then fine Emily at least I tried I'll always love you "

"I wish I could say the same back but I don't too much happened between us Paige "

"Okay fair enough goodbye Emily"

I go back upstairs laying on the bed . I do feel quite mean towards Paige. However I can't lie to her.  In fact since I've met Alison, I can't even look at any other girls the same the way I look at Ali, she makes me feel something I've never experienced before ever.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter? :) Thank you for those who are voting, commenting, viewing. I've loved your feedback.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 21.5K 28
Emily Fields, a twenty-four-year-old girl who loves to dominate and make others beg for her, comes to rosewood for a meeting, only to run into someon...
825K 19K 39
A year after Emily's mom passes away, her dad meets a new woman but she's a little younger than him. In fact, much younger. Alison, at 26 years old a...
164K 4.3K 36
Emily has always been shy and stayed unnoticed but her 18th birthday passes and out of the blue she is then spotted by the player of the school, Alex...
24.1K 497 38
Read and find out Sorry suck at writing