Promises Aren't Always Kept

By StrawberryDrinks

Alice is a kind of girl that always gets straight A+'s, nerdy, shy and a book lover. She has also been bulli... More

Author's Note
Ch.1-The Start Of Second Semester
Ch.2-The Nerds
Ch.3-Report to the Nurse's Office, repeat, Report to the Nurse's Office
Ch.4-Meeting Abduction

Note. IMPORTANT. Must READ.

22 1 1
By StrawberryDrinks

Hey guys, if you guys are reading my book, please continue to do so. But, on my other book.

"Why?" You ask.

Well, when I typed my book and read it. I didn't like it that much. And I wanted to change a few things to make it better.

I know my book has been lacking a few things, meaning to why I am making another book. The book will be just like this book, but a few changes, I think.

But if I put the changes in this book. I will have to put it on the chapter I just published. So it would be better if it was on another book.

It will also be more exciting too.

The book is called "Two Sides To A
Person". Even if the title is different, the books are still the same, kind of.

The book will also be more descriptive. And more detailed about each character because I think the personalities are jumbled up in this book

So I hope you will read that book too. Sorry if you liked this book and wanted me to continue, but the book that I will make will be even better. So I hope you read it and if you have any questions then just tell me through this book or the other book, or by my conversations. Thanks.

I will upload the new book in a week or less (mostly less) after I publish this last chapter. Goodbye........soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 112K 31
Lunch went by pretty quickly, and we were back to classes soon enough. I'd forgotten to get a book from my locker, so I quickly went to get it. I was...
1.3M 32.7K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
101 16 10
Leon and Doris have known each other since kindergarten. They have been enemies since then. He is popular, but also smart boy who loves to tease Dori...
3.1M 77.1K 37
Jade Stone and Blaze Daniels used to be bestfriends from the age of 3 to 15. In Freshman year Blaze realised that he had the potential to become more...