Gay Chicken | ✓

By PandaGuts

"They have belligerent sexual tension." "What does that even mean?" --- James and Casper have been fighting... More

Gay Chicken
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
The Long-awaited {26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
Epilogue

{21}

72.7K 2.5K 4.4K
By PandaGuts

A/N: just a heads up that this chapter includes a little sexual content so if your not into that kinda thing then lets just say Casper and James' butts are still safe but their underwear got a little messy. (who am I actually kidding? You guys live for this stuff. Continue on my fellow pervs.)

Chapter Twenty One

James and Casper had rushed back to their street and had barely entered Casper’s front door before James was pushing him against it, lips crashing down onto his and his cold hands wandering around his waist up to the back of his neck. Casper mewled against James’ lips as he bit down, nibbling at his lower lip and he used that to his advantage by slipping his tongue into Casper’s mouth and Casper found him half way eagerly, clutching onto James’ shirt desperately.

His mum was out for one of her day-long church charity things and his dad was usually out at this time at the pub with his mates as it was his day off. They had the whole house to themselves, at least for a few hours and he had been itching to get his hands on James the whole day and from the feverish kisses pressed onto him, James was the same way.

They both shacked off their jackets, struggling at the sleeves while keeping their lips on each other. He was surrounded by James’ scent and his body pressed hard against his and Casper felt his body flare up as James balled his hand in his hair, tipping his head back and kissing him deeper. He moaned desperately, he could already feel the twitch in his groin and they hadn’t even made it near the stairs.

Kissing James had become familiar but all too new at once. The feeling was alien but Casper found himself wanting to explore a new world ten times fucking over.

As James let him go to have a breath but going right to his neck, placing small pecks and licks at the crook of it and Casper is panting, his legs shaking as he leaned into the door, the decorative dents pressing into him almost painfully but not wanting to move because Jesus God, James’ tongue.

James made Casper forget that anything even existed except just them and the way he made Casper feel inside and out. He couldn’t even keep up as James practically body worshipped him with his hands at the front door. Casper's head went back, exposing more of his neck and he stared up at the ceiling in a hazy state as James ravished him.

James’ hands were everywhere and Casper was slightly disorientated on keeping up with the two sensations – three if you count both hands as he started to take different areas with different hands while sucking on his neck then licking a stripe to his collar bone and making Casper preen into it.

And then, suddenly James just stopped everything, taking Casper’s head in his hands and joining their lips in a small, tender kiss. Casper backtracked, bucked against the sudden change before leaning into the kiss, angling his head and closing his eyes as his legs finally gave way and he was sliding down the door, ignoring the dents and bumps bruising his skin as he went with James following him down and melded their lips together and then he was gone. Casper stumbled at the loss of James who was flinging off his shoes recklessly from remembering his mother's enorced rule and almost toppling the family photos hanging on the wall as was hit dangerously close so they rattled on their hooks, and went bolting up the stairs, almost stumbling onto his hands and knees.

“What the fuck.” Casper muttered but then all but clamber after him, only swaying at the door for a moment in a daze, his lips shiny wet, his hair in a state, his eyes blown wide, a new bruise forming at his neck and his hands in fits in front on him making him look somewhat crazed.

He paused at the top of the stairs, looking at his bed room door that was slightly ajar. He knew if he entered that room now James would be on the other side with the thought that Casper was ready for taking the next step. Of course he was, Casper had said so himself and he wasn’t going back on his word. He did want this. Like a lot. He still couldn’t get the niggling feeling of a suffocating worry of James having some sort of expectation of him and Casper would suck and then things would get awkward and then they would have to break up, or James suddenly realised he wasn’t that gay for Casper after all and fuck off and find a girl instead. Yes, Casper had doubts because there was no way a guy as amazing as Casper has come to know James, would settle for a guy like Casper, the sad little emo boy that isn’t good at anything.

But he did and he was and he was right behind that door. For him and only him.

With that thought he took a deep breath, and then Casper stumbled to his room, only to be pulled in by James before he could even doubt himself again and was pushed down onto the bed. Casper leaned back as James  just fucking full body rolled onto him, a smirk and his eyes lit up with lusting mischief and aiming for his lips and if that wasn’t the sexiest fucking thing Casper had ever witness then he would ... do something drastic that couldn’t be thought of right now as he practically melted back into James’ mouth. His eyelashes fluttered in satisfaction until he squeezed his eyes shut and moaned as James traced the bottom of his lips and started putting his hands up the back of his shirt.

Casper couldn’t think of any negative thoughts – or any thoughts  for that matter – when they were like this. James had a gift and that gift was his mouth and Casper intended to make full use of it.

 James canted his hips so that their crotches brushed suddenly and Casper had to detach his lips from James to gasp loudly, looking down as James did it again and this time bringing out a moan from Casper as he watched their lower halves grind against one another once again.

“Shit,” he cursed, moving his hands to James’ shoulders and clutching onto his shirt.

There was no rhythm as James jerked onto him but by God if it wasn’t the best thing Casper had ever felt in his life. With James breathing above him, sometimes a hitch in it as he came down a little too hard Casper stared up at him, his long hair falling around his face casting a dark shadow around his face but Casper could still see his reddened lips and the way his eyelashes would flutter along with the hiccups in his breathing. Casper’s moans were growing louder and James’ breaths were speeding up, that is until his hard-on started rubbing painfully on his jean zipper. He hissed,” wait, wait. Fuck. James.”

He pushed at his chest and James stumbled back a little, confusion written on his face and panic. “Did I do something wrong?”

“No, I-“ Casper tried to get to his jeans to take the damn things off but James was sitting on his hips.”Stop looking at me like that! Just help me get my jeans off and continue whatever sex god possessed you a moment ago, maybe even get your trousers off too, that’d be fucking amazing. Yes you should do that, like now.” Casper didn’t even know what was babbling out of his mouth, too far gone in a drunken horniness and eagerness of things to come and hopefully fast.

James suddenly laughed, somewhat relieved as his hands moved slowly down to the hem of Casper’s shirt and froze before he took that off.

“I said my jeans, James,” Casper muttered irritably, but putting his arms up helpfully as James pulled it over, somehow getting his head stuck for a moment until James prized him free. James laughed softly again before pulling off his own hastily and then standing up and unbuttoning his jeans hastily, almost losing his balance as he struggled to get his left foot out.

 Casper would have laughed but was practically dumbfounded as he took in a sharp breath at the sight of James’ own hard-on, the outline obvious through the thin fabric of his navy blue underwear. It was fucking gorgeous. Casper felt pride swell inside him that he’d never felt before as he acknowledged that he and done that, James was just as affected by Casper as he was of him and that was just fucking amazing.

“Briefs, huh?” Casper smirked at the tight fabric, not that Casper actually thought they were bad at all because fuck if it didn’t make him all the more hotter as they clung onto him like a second skin, giving no room for imagination and showing off even more of James’ deliciously muscled legs than would be shown in he had worn boxers.

“Shut up,” James uttered without conviction before leaning over him and shimming off Casper’s own jeans, never breaking eye contact until he did and stared at Casper’s own shape in his underwear. Casper flushed because not only would James probably never be able to look at Batman again in the same way but Jesus the face he was pulling, it showed of wonder and full blown pride but also hesitation. Casper breathed slowly, looking at him and waiting. The niggling feeling was still pressing at the back of his mind that James was just going to realise this was all a mistake, but he was mostly ignoring it has James moved his hand, slowly making his way up Casper’s thigh with a feather light touch that made Casper shiver. Tentatively, almost like in a trance, James brought his hand up to cup Casper’s cock through his boxers and Casper in turn let out a surprised gasp of pleasure, shoving his head back into his pillow.

“Dear God,” he moaned.” Your hand.”

He felt James’ eyes on him as he continued to rub slowly, bringing out more noises out of Casper than he’d ever done in his life. Casper had never really thought himself as sensitive or even one that made noises at all, having only ever it been himself but suddenly James was bringing out another side of him, every touch electric that pulsated through his entire body, making him feel as if he was on fire, lights in front of his eyes, he twisted the bed sheets in his hands as he felt something build in his stomach, felt beads of sweat form at the back of his neck. He cursed softly.

 He really wasn’t going to last long.

And then James stopped, Casper whimpered at the loss of sensation, breathing deep. He was so close. Almost there. There was a dip in the bed next to him and Casper opened an eye to peer as James’ soared up to him, capturing his lips once again and colliding their tongues before he grinded against him once again and Casper gave out a shout.

“Oh my fucking God,” he breathed as James continued. Casper grabbed onto James frantically and just gasped into each other’s mouths, not having the concentration to kiss until it all maybe too much and James collapsed his head to the crook of Casper’s neck, his own irregular breathes becoming heavy and frantic onto Casper’s skin. “Don’t stop. Jesus Christ, don’t stop James.”

And he didn’t, getting into a sort of rhythm, only thin fabric between naked skin. Slowly he gets more confident, the thrusts more sure of themselves and faster. Casper’s hands shoot out, grabbing on to anything he could and wrapping his legs around James’ waist, creating more intense friction.

“Cas...” James moans into his neck, his arms shaking as they felt the burn of keeping himself up through the heated sensations, he lifts his head from Casper’s throat, licking it as he goes only to meeting with Casper’s eyes, hooded and  filled with lust, his fringe plastering onto his forehead slightly and the noises coming out of his mouth. Obscene and delicious. “Fuck. Casper.”

And then suddenly Casper just can’t hold it back anymore and throws his head back, his hips jerk and his body arches, his grip on James’ shoulders become tighter and he’s shouting out curses and James’ name over and over again as he comes. James even stops in his tracks as he watches, captivated by the sight as he looks down on Casper until he finally just collapses on the bed, his eyes opening in slights in a hazy daze and as soon as he recognises James’ through the disorientation of the best orgasm of his life he gives a small smile and James has never seen anything more adorable.

“You’re cute,” he mused kindly as he pushes Casper’s fringe out of his face gently. Casper doesn’t even have the strength at the moment to retaliate and instead gives a throaty noise of protest. James just smiles and gathers Casper into his arms and puts them both on their sides and pushes his matted hair out the way to kiss him softly on the sweaty forehead and then continue to pepper him with kisses all over his face until giving continuous lazy pecks on his lips which Casper returns through giggles.

Casper snuggles closer, his leg brushing against James’ still hard cock and he gives out a groan.

“Oh,” Casper exclaims, looking down between them and then back up to James. “Do you want me to?”

Both boys feel a strong sense of déjà vu but before James can even answer Casper his moving his hand down, almost going under the hem of James’ briefs before hesitating and instead getting a hold of it through the fabric. It was bigger than Casper’s, thicker and hot in his hand and he can already see the dampness of pre-come seeping through the material. He gives it an experimental tug. James moans.

Casper licks his lips and does it again, and then again with words and noises of encourage from James and he rocks against him, his eyes squeezed shut and his face goes to Casper’s neck again. Casper’s wrists start to cramp so tries twisting it a little and James’ gives out soft cry. Both boys freeze for a second as Casper stares at the boy hidden into his collarbone and then does it again and the same noise is emitted.

“Holy shit,” Casper breathes and does the same thing repeatedly, bringing out more gasps and quiet sobs out of James. He was doing this to him. Casper Faye, virgin extraordinaire was making James Davidson turn into one hot mess with the palm of his hand and mere flick of his wrist and hell if that wasn’t one heck of a motivator a his grip became more sure of itself, his movements more fluid and increasing in speed that had James thrusting up into his hand, chanting his name under his breath.

“Yeah, you like that?” Casper had no idea where that had come from, not really registering it had came out of his mouth at all as he stared at James’ dick in his hand that was swelling more and getting hotter, pre-cum was seeping through the fabric as James  became close. James nodded frantically at his shoulder for an answer, not trusting words to form out of his own mouth. It was so fucking hot.

 It wasn’t long until he feels James’ vibrate against him choking out unintelligible words and then there’s a heat under Casper’s hand. James lets out a long breath – a sigh really and slacks against Casper.

Both boys lay there, getting their breaths back and in each other’s arms. James’ nuzzles Casper’s hair, raking his back with his nails gently and Casper hums in appreciation while he plays with the hair on the back of James’  and Casper would swear if he wasn’t in such a euphoric state James was actually purring.

 Only when the mess in their pants started to become evident and just plain uncomfortable did Casper wince and start to move.

“I’m gonna clean myself up,” Casper said, heading out the door and into the bathroom, suddenly cold from the lack of other human warmth. He shuts the bathroom door and reality is hitting him in the face. He slides down the closed door, mess in his pants be damned as it squelch in a disgusting manner.

He’d just had sex.

Sex.

...Basically.

With his totally unreal looking boyfriend who was still in his room, lying on his bed, recovering from sex. It totally did count even if there was no penetration involved, right? Pretty sure.

He was still recovering from post-orgasm, his limbs still weak and shaky, and his senses sharp. He could even still feel James’ length in his hand. He felt amazing.

He got up, grimacing a little from the gross sensation in his underwear at went the mirror. His face was full flushed, his eyes a clear exciting blue and his hair curling around his matted forehead. He grinned into the mirror, a raw giddiness escaping him. He turned to the sink, turning it on and stripping himself from his spoiled underwear and dunked that under the running water and cleaned himself up. Only when he held up his dripping wet, but clean, Batman boxers did he realise he had nothing to go back into.

Shit, he was not getting out of this anything other than embarrassment.

Not thinking about it clearly he grabbed a towel and walked into his room, a wash cloth in hand.

When he entered James was already on his feet, he turned and went wide eyed at the towel clutched at his sides. Casper dared not to look at James.

“Erm... I forgot to grab uh a change.” He made his way to a set of drawer,” Here.” He flung the wet wash cloth at James who was still staring at him like a gaping fish and it slapped him right across face and he yelped in surprise.

Casper burst out laughing at the high-pitched noise as James got to his bearing, flapping the wash cloth around in his hands trying to get a proper hold of it. Casper was laughing so hard he lost grip of the towel and it fell to the floor and suddenly both boys froze, the cloth landing on the floor in a heap along with the towel.

It seemed like an age before Casper reacted, squealing and crouched so fast he almost toppled over like a turtle, hiding what was left of his dignity, his face flaming.

“I uh, didn’t see anything?” James said weakly.

“Such a fucking liar,” Casper whimpered with a scowl on his face. “I can’t believe that just happened. Don’t look at me!”

“Well if it makes you feel any better I didn’t see anything I didn’t like.” James tried to comfort, but it just made Casper groan into his arms more. He could even feel his ears flaming. James took a step in closer and then stepped back, unsure if he should actually touch Casper or not right now. “Should I go-”

“No!” Casper blurted, whipping his head up before he could stop himself.

“-to the bathroom...” James trailed off, his hands frozen, pointing to the bedroom door.

“I mean, yeah. “ Casper composed himself, blushing furiously while still naked.”Take a pair of my boxers if you want - not my Marvel ones though – or DC.”

James chuckled at the specifics and moved to the set of drawers behind Casper. Casper balled himself in tighter and dug his toes into the soft carpet for a better grip. James smirked and dropped a pair on his head and headed out the door, swiping up the cloth on his way before Caser could say anything. Casper grabbed the boxers on his head and hastily put them on, almost ripping a new hole in them in his hurry. Thank god he hadn’t though, they were new.

He gets up from his floor, looking around awkwardly and wonders if he should get changed or not. Instead he just leaves as is and jumps into his bed as he has done a thousand times before. There’s a difference though, the bed smells of James and sex and it’s damp with the sweat made up from the both of them. Casper can’t help but lie into it more, however gross it sounded.

Casper sighed into his sheets. It really had been the best thing he’d ever experienced. Even better than that one time he was chosen to go on stage for Singing Kettle when he was five. He felt happy all over, maybe a bit awkward but overall he felt bloody fantastic.

Casper wasn’t asleep but not quite conscious yet with the world when James came in and found him starfished across the bed. He smiled a little and put his damp boxers on the radiator along with Casper’s and began picking up his clothes.

“Stay the night?” Casper suddenly pleaded with a pout. He was watching James from the bed. He felt as though if he left things would become strained and he didn’t want that. He needed James to stay, he needed James with him for longer.

James looked almost torn as he looked from Casper’s lips to his eyes and sighed,” fine. But you need to wake me up so I can nip over and get changed for school.

Casper broke out in a triumphant grin knowing what power he had over James this way, how he could get round him. He jumped to the top of the bed and snuggled into his covers, making  sure to leave room for James and smiled invitingly giving him grabby hands like a child. James rolled his eyes but leapt in anyway, grabbing Casper flush against him and tangling their legs together. Casper hummed against James’ chest.

Casper was glad that earlier happens hadn’t scared James off and if anything made him even more touchy-feely as he slipped his hands lower down his back. He couldn’t imagine what he would do if he and James suddenly decided to call it quits after a sexual disaster but instead everything had been perfect. They were perfect. James was perfect.

Casper bit James’ nipple gently and gave it a tug between his teeth playfully in retaliation as James actually made his hand down to his arse and gave it a squeeze. Casper heard James give out a moan and he grinned, letting it go. They spent the rest of the night like that, teasing and flirting but not going any further than they had already that day. James even held on tight when Casper’s mother came home, fluttering his fingers up and down his back like he was playing the piano on Casper’s spine making Casper gasp and thumped him on the chest and told him to behave himself which James answered with a snort and flop his head onto the pillow, his eyes lit up as he stared at Casper then leaned in for a goodnight kiss.

Casper didn’t know if these even more so action were a result of post-sexual intimacy or if he felt closer because of it and it was becoming a thing for James. Casper held no complaints, he was just worried that he would become too addicted like he already was with James. He didn’t know if James ever decided to end things if he could get over him because he didn’t know just how much James was gone on Casper as he was with James. Even with James’ blunt declarations of affection he sported towards Casper, Casper couldn’t help the negative feelings slip through.

He was scared. Of course he scared. They were both guys, originally thought to be completely straight and now they were taking the steps towards sex with each other. It was all new territory and Casper didn’t know if he was all a hundred percent sure if he could go along with it to the end so he definitely didn’t know how James felt about everything. He was scared that this wouldn’t work despite these feelings. He was scared of their future because he didn’t know.

One thing was for sure though. Right then and there as Casper watched James lull himself into sleep, his breath on Casper's cheek, his arms wrapped around him and their legs tangled together, Casper knew he was totally in love with James and maybe had been for a while now and there wasn’t any way out of that. Maybe not ever.

 Over the underwear hand-jobs, yeah!

So.... yeah. It isn't a sex sex scene but seriously they are both new to this - I'm new to this. It's going to be a gradual thing but right now myself and my guys aren't ready no matter how much they are teenage boys. 

I went over this so many times and I don't think I'll ever be happy with it so I'm posting it before I regret. It was really hard getting out of my comfort-zone but hopefully you guys liked it. I find it weird that I read so much - like so much you have no idea - smut and don't actually write it *shrugs*

Gay Chicken is now R-rated!!! I have no idea what this means or if it changes anything except for the fact my chapter it is too naughty to be PG-13 anymore. If this is anyway affects readers in anyway could someone tell me? Sincerely yours, a clueless Megan

Those who aren't following me! I have news that I will be re-editing my older chapter as I slowly go through them again to get to grips with Casper and james again because it's been a while since I actually looked back, you know? and of course I'll be finding a lot of mistakes and cringe worthy stuff that I'll need to fix so if any of you are intrested some chapters will be changing a little.

I found out today that Gay Chicken has 60,000 reads and wow. Like wow, thank you all so freakign much. It's amazing that this is still growing as I never, ever thought it would get anything close to what it is getting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

685K 17.7K 18
Jace Jackson is a quiet and shy 16 year old boy with only one friend, the lovely Ella. He is a closet gay mainly because he doesn't want the bullying...
337K 10.1K 12
Donnie, the sought after jock who had it all, and Derek, the alluring bad boy who seemed to be going nowhere fast. An unlikely, and, well, unfriendly...
112K 2.2K 27
Story about two guys who find out about each other's feelings. One of the guys is a bully and other is just a bullied boy. After one beating in schoo...
346 46 11
Two boys become close and develop a friendship as they deal with their family issues, bullying, and sexuality.