Curious: Restless ~OUAT Fanfi...

By xlaurynwritesx

Rest•less unable to rest or relax After discovering her family and her powers life continued to be hectic f... More

•Neverland•
•Map•
•Dreamshade•
•The Cure•
•Brave•
•Skull Rock•
•Home•
•Switched•
•Castle•
•Shooting Practice•
•Preparation•
•The Ball•
•Sort Of•
•Confession•
•Memory•
•Missing Year•
•Forgotten•
•Courage•
•Shining Tears•
•Magic•
•Ignored•
•Remember•
•Defeat•
•Family•

•Goodbye•

418 9 2
By xlaurynwritesx

"There is a way we can stop it." Rumple said as the anxiously awaited the answer. "By using the scroll itself."

"What?" Regina asked confused.

"It can only be undone by the person who used the scroll. That's you Regina." Rumple said calmly.

"What do I have to do?" Regina asked.

""You have to destroy the scroll. Both your curse and his will be destroyed, but know this- there will be a price. A steep one." Rumple warned.

What do you suggest?" Regina asked.

"Instead of going to him, bring him to us with a spell. One that will return Pan and Henry to their own bodies." Rumple said looking to them.

"So if I'm back in my own body I'll have the scroll. I can bring it to you guys." Henry said looking to Rumple.

"Exactly right, Henry." Rumple nodded.

"Even you aren't powerful enough to cast such a spell." Regina said looking to him.

Well given the proper tool, I could be." He responded.

"The black fairys wand. The most powerful woman's in all of existence. The blue fairy exiled her, but before she did she took her wand." Tink told them.

"I assume our dearly departed mother superior had it at her residence." Gold said as Maya looked down. She felt a hand rub her back.

"What are we waiting for? Let's get it." David said looking to Rumple.

"Can I come? I should pay my respects to Blue." Tink said looking to them.

"Then it's settled." Gold answered looking to them. "The rest of us should head back to my shop and prepare Henry for the spell."

They all nodded and began walking. Maya went to Golds shop with Emma, her mom, Henry, Regina, and Gold.

They walked in and Maya looked around the shop. There were so many trinkets and gadgets. She walked to where Mary Margaret was and saw her looking at a unicorn mobile.

"It was supposed to hang over your crib." Mary Margaret said looking to Emma.

"And Maya. Yours had purple unicorns." She smiled looking to Maya.

"Do you think mine is here too?" Maya asked looking to her.

"When Emma and I were in the Enchanted forest, it was still there." Mary Margaret said looking to her. "The curse didn't pick it up." She answered.

"The unicorns are nice." Emma answered looking to her.

"Giving you up after the curse was the hardest thing I had to do." Mary Margaret sighed.

"I know."

"Every time I look at you two I wonder what would happen if I had been there to raise you." She smiled to Maya and then to Emma.

"I do the same with Henry." Emma answered.

"You were doing your best. You were giving him-" Mary Margaret started.

"His best chance. Yeah but still. If we had a life together, a normal one. I guess all that wasn't meant to be." Emma answered as she walked over to Emma.

"At this point normal is so far away." Maya sighed as she touched the unicorn mobile.

"But what we have is special." Mary Margaret answered.

"Yeah." Maya nodded with a smile. "I guess that's a word for it." She sighed.

They all waited with Henry for a while until the rest of them came. "She's back, the blue fairy. She gave us the wand." David said looking to them. Maya looked to him.

"Really?" Maya asked unsure.

"Yeah really." He nodded with a smile. "Now let's get Henry back." David said.

"Do we need anything else?" Emma asked looking to him.

"One more thing." He answered as he pulled out a cuff that kept a magical person from using magic. He put it on Pans body and explained to Henry what was going to happen and what he needed to do. Henry laid down and he started to spaz out. It was weird to watch but eventually he stopped. Rumple said that his spirit had left Pans body and they all ran out to find Henry.

They ran out and Granny tracked him with his smell. Henry ran out of the clock tower in his own body as he hugged Emma and Regina. He had the scroll and Emma handed it to Regina to finally finish things. Regina passed out and they all gathered around her to see what was wrong.

She eventually woke up and looked to Henry.

"What is it? What happened when you touched it?" Mary Margaret asked concerned.

"I just saw what needed to be done." She answered as she kept looking to Henry.

"Mom, are you gonna be okay?" He asked looking to her concerned.

"The important thing is that you will be." Regina answered looking to him.

"No he won't." They heard Pan say as he walked to them. Maya saw the scroll in his hand as she stood in between Mary Margaret and David.

"He has the-" Hook began to say as Pan put magic over them freezing them in place.

"Curse? That I do." He smiled. "Look at you all. A captive audience. I could play with you like a pack of dolls. I think I'll start with you two." He said as he walked to Belle and Neal. She couldn't see him and she was struggling so hard to move but it just wouldn't work. She saw Rumple walking over and looked as he walked to Pan.

"Stay away from them." Rumple growled as he looked to Pan. Well how about this? The worm has teeth. What are you here to pwotect your wuved ones?" He asked looking to him.

"You're not gonna lay a hand on either of them." Rumple said looking to Pan.

"Oh and I'd like to see that." Pan answered looking to him with a smile.

"Oh you will. Because I have a job to finish, and I have to do it. Whatever it takes. And what has to be done requires a price. A price I'm finally willing to pay. I used the curse to find you bar. To tell you I made a mistake. To make sure you had a chance at happiness. And that happiness is possible just not with me." Rumple said. She could tell what was happening. He was ready to die. He was going to save them. "I accept that."

"Pretty, pretty words." Pan said with a sigh.

"I love you Bae. And I love you Belle. You made me stronger.

"Stronger?" Pan scoffed. "Yes. But still no magic." He said to Rumple.

"By I don't need it. You see, you may have lost your shadow, but there's one thing your forgetting."

"And what is that?" Pan asked agitated.

"So have I, and I sent it with something to hide." Rumple said as he put his hand up. His shadow put the dagger in his hand. He grabbed on to Pan and hugged him.

"Uh!" Pan struggled. "What are you doing?" He asked trying to get out of his grab.

"You see, the only way for you to die, is for me to die with you. And guess what Papa? I'm ready." He said before stabbing Pan. Pan turned old and before they knew it, both of them had disappeared in a large flash of yellow light. They all were put out of the spell and looked to the nothing where the two men just were and all there was, was the scroll.

Maya took a deep breath and looked to her parents and everyone else. Belle was on the ground sobbing. Maya walked over to her and comforted her. "Belle I'm so sorry." Maya said hugging her. Belle was the one to comfort her when her dad was in the sleeping curse. Belle cried onto Maya's shoulder for a little bit and Maya helped her stand up. Maya looked to her before walking back to her parents who smiled to her lightly.

"What is our price?" She heard Emma say as she came back to reality.

"It's not our price. It's mine." She sighed.

"What are you talking about?" Emma asked confused.

It's what I felt when I first held it. I have to say goodbye to the thing I love most." She said sadly.

"Henry?" Emma asked wrapping her arm around him.

"I can never see him again. I have no choice. I have to undue what I did." Regina said confidently.

The curse that sent us to Storybrooke?" Mary Margaret asked looking to Regina.

"The curse that created Storybrooke." Regina corrected. "It doesn't belong here. And neither do any of us." She said obviously.

"Breaking the curse destroys the town." David enquired.

"It will fade out of existence as if it was never here. And everyone will go back to where they were from, prevented from ever returning." Regina answered.

"You'll go back to the Enchanted forest." Regina said to her.

"All of us." She said motioning to Maya and her parents. "Except Henry." She added as they looked to him. "He will stay here because he was born here."

"We can't just leave him alone." Maya said looking to her.

"We don't have to." Regina said looking to Maya then to Emma. "You both could go with him, because you're the saviors. You were created to break the curse and you can escape it." She answered.

"But what about our parents? I can't leave you both." Maya answered. She didn't like either option.

"I don't want to either. We can just go back with everyone." Emma answered looking to them.

"That can't happen. I can't be with him. If I don't pay the price then none of this will work." Regina responded.

"Emma you have to go." Mary Margaret said as the cloudy sky began to rumble.

"I just found you." Emma said sadly.

"And now it's time for you to leave us again." Mary Margaret answered.

"No. I'm not... done. We aren't done." She said as she looked to Maya.

"We are supposed to bring the happy endings. That's the roll of the saviors right?" Maya asked looking to them.

"Happy Endings aren't always what we think they will be." Mary Margaret answered staying happy. "Look around you. You've touched the lives of everyone here."

"But we're a family." Emma answered.

"Yes and we always will be. You gave us that." Mary Margaret replied.

"You and Henry can be a family. You'll get your wish. And Maya can get her best chance." David answered as Maya looked to him sadly. Her tears were about to fall. "You can both be happy."

"It's time for you to have hope." Mary Margaret said looking to them.

"I've known you some time and all I wanted was for you to get out of my life so I could be with my son. But really all I want is for Henry to be happy. You have no choice. You have to go." Regina told her.

"Okay." Emma answered sadly.

They all went to the town line in Emma's car and Maya looked to Emma. She couldn't leave with them. She wanted to but she also wanted to stay. They got out to say goodbye one last time and Emma looked at Maya.

"Mys what is it?" Emma asked holding her stomach.

"I don't know what to do. I don't know wether to go or stay." She said looking at Emma. "I don't want to leave you but I don't want to leave them either." She cried.

"Then stay." Emma said looking to her.

"But-" Maya started.

"I know it will be hard trust me I know, but if you stay, you'll have the rest of the family, even if I'm not there. If you're with them maybe you can find some way to get back to me." Emma said as she cried. "We can be a full family again."

"But I don't want to leave you." Maya cried.

"I know, but we are always connected. At least this way, you can have a little bit of all of us." Emma said as Maya nodded.

"Okay." Maya nodded sadly. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry." Emma said hugging her. "This is your chance to be happy even if you can't tell yet."

"I love you." Maya said hugging her.

"I love you too Mys." She answered as she looked to her. "Make sure to be stubborn for the both of us." She smiled as Maya nodded with a chuckle.

"I will." She answered.

Henry, Emma, and Maya all went over to David and Mary Margaret and hugged them. "I'm staying." Maya said as she looked at them.

"But-" David started. He didn't want her gone, but he wanted the best for her. He didn't know who it was with but he knew she had to decide.

"I'm staying okay. Me and Emma already decided." She cried as he hugged her a bit tighter.

Maya looked to Henry. "I guess your not taller then me anymore. In Pans body you were by just a smidge." Maya said looking to him. He hugged her.

"I'm gonna miss you Mys." Henry said hugging her.

"I'll miss you too." She answered hugging him. "Thanks for everything. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have found my family in the first place." Maya cried. "Be good out there okay?" She asked looking to him.

"I will be." He answered before walking over to Regina.

Maya watched as the two said bye to everyone. They also stood and watched as Trgina explained how they would forget everything. Maya felt Emma's sadness then. It was worse now. She cried.

Mary Margaret walked over to her and kissed her head. Maya ran pst her dad and hugged Emma one more time. Emma hugged her and they got in the car. Maya stood there and watched as they drove away and a purple smoke engulfed them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 480 18
The Evil Queen has been waiting for her revenge for way too long. So as word spreads that Snow White is about to have a daughter she makes a plan to...
89.2K 2.9K 37
There was a time when the citizens of Storybrooke, Maine believed they would return to their homes, to their regular lives back in another realm. The...
9.9K 306 11
Cu•ri•ous Inquisitive; eager to know It wasn't weird to be curious, it was just weird to not have any clue as to what the answer was. As Maya grows u...
10.6K 166 14
A very long time ago, you fell in love with a boy named Malcolm, and he blessed you with a son. Only problem? You're Hecate, goddess of magic, and yo...