Wanna One imagines~!!!

By liz_liz04

Hello everyone~! Have you ever imagined you being friends with the Wanna One members?Or maybe Jihoon asking y... More

Introduction~!
1.Park Jihoon~!
2.Lee Daehwi~!
3.Park Woojin~!
4.Lai Guanlin~!(Requested^^)
5. Ha Sungwoon~!(Requested^^)
6. Bae Jinyoung~!
8.Kang Daniel~!
9.Yoon Jisung~!
~A/N!~ #1
10.Hwang Minhyun~!
11.Kim Jaehwan~!
Preference~! #1
Preference~! #2
Preference~! #3
Preference~! #4
Preference~! #5
Preference~! #6

7.Ong Seongwoo~!(Requested^^)

1.3K 34 13
By liz_liz04

Ok so this imagine was requested by my bestie @VasileiaAmn ^^!!!!! Hope you like it unnie!And for this imagine let's just all imagine Seungwoo being younger.Ok?And sorry for the long wait unnie but as I've already told you the draft that I had ready got deleted so...yeah!Anyway, enjoy~!

 ~(Y/N)'s POV~

-Kids~!Wake up~! I heard my mum shouting for my brother and I to wake up.

-Ne,eomma~! we both said while still lying on our beds.

-Oppa~!I don't wanna stand up~! I told my brother Daniel while rolling all over my bed.(A/N:DANIEL!!!)

-Me neither~! he said doing the same.Yeah we have the same bedroom.And it's not our fault that our beds are cozy ok?I mean,look at these!

Who would want to wake up when he can just sleep in those!But anyway.Since today is the first day of school I have to stand up.I'm actually quite excited!I'll see my friends and,sadly, also some people that I don't really want to but...yeah!So after some more minutes of rolling around I finally stood up and tried to wake my brother also.When he stood up,we both went downstairs to eat.My parents were already sitting on the table eating,We also sat down and started eating our cereals.At that moment,my phone buzzed,meaning that I had a message.As I opened it,I saw that it was from my bestfriend!So I quickly opened it.

cutie_dongsaeng^^:Goodmorning unnie~!

(Y/N/N):Goodmorning dongsaeng!!!

cutie_dongsaeng^^:Ok so,should I come from there to go together to school?

(Y/N/N):Yesss~!!!!

cutie_dongsaeng^^:Ok unnie! I'll be there in 10!See you then!

(Y/N/N):Yey!See you~!

I was sooo happy!I haven't seen her for the past month since she was at her village so...yeah! I really missed her!!!! As I ended my breakfast I took my now empty bowl and put it in the sink.After that I went upstairs to get ready.I had already decided on what to wear since last night.So I wore my clothes and started brushing my hair.

(A/N:You know why,right unnie^^?)

The minute I was done,our doorbell rang.So I went to open.I did and saw (Y/F/N)!

-(Y/F/N)-ah!I missed you soooo much!!!! I told her as I hugged her.

-Hihi.I missed you too unnie~!!! she said hugging me back.

-So,should we go? I asked her.

-Ne~! she said and we started walking to school.

While doing so we were talking about bassically everything!I don't live that far away from our school.It's only 10 minutes till you get there.So sadly we couldn't tell everything we wanted since they were sooo many!So when we were in front of the park that is right next to our school, someone unexpected came.

-Hi girls! said that someone and came right next to me and started walking with us.

-O-Oh!Seungwoo.Uh...hi!  Kya~!Seungwoo!Yeah...you can tell that I have a crush on him.

-Hi oppa! said (Y/F/N) while laughing at my reaction since she knows that I like him.

-So...how are you guys? he asked us again but I couldn't really talk for some reason.I mean I was sure that if I did so I would probably just embarass myself so...yeah.

-Uh...good!Very good!How about you oppa?(Y/N) unnie told me that you went to China for holidays.How was it? said (Y/F/N) trying to start a conversation but...

-How did you know that I was there?I haven't said that to anyone except some really close friends. he asked me.Damn it!Now he'll think of me like a stallker or something.

-Do you mean that we're not your really close friends? (Y/F/N) asked him acting hurt.

-No,no,no!You guys are my best, best friends and you know that.Right? he asked us.

Right.Best friends.That's what we are.

-And for your information unnie was kinda hurt because you haven't been texting her for a while.So she asked one of your other frien- I cut her of by putting my hand on top of her mouth.Now he'll absolutely think that I'm a stallker!

-Oh...well...sorry for not texting you. he said while...blushing?Why is he blushing?

-No,no it's fine.I just wanted to make sure you were fine. I told him while smiling.

-That's what friends are for.Right? I asked him again trying my best not to sound sad while saying so.

-Y-Yeah.... he said quite sadly?What is wrong with him today?

-Anyway!Let's go know before we'll be late! he said again while putting his hand around my shoulder.What is he doing?Can't he stop playing with my feelings?

As we went in the school yard we found (Y/S/F/N).Another really good friend of ours.So after we were done talking to her to bell finally rang.At first,since we didn't have to be like sorted by grades the four of us were all together.Since if it had to be by grades the girls wouldn't be with us.I was between (Y/F/N) and Seungwoo,while next to (Y/F/N) was (Y/S/F/N).I could hear the two of them talking but I couldn't understand what they were talking about.

~(Y/F/N)'s POV~

-Ok so,what should we do? I asked (Y/S/F/N).

-I don't know.Maybe if we could somehow push her on him or something.

-Oh.ok.That's good. I told her while we high fived each other.

Yeah we were trying to find what to do with (Y/N) and Seungwoo.I mean,can't they just understand that they like each other and be together?Well actually they're both shy when it comes to things like these so...yeah.But they also start to think that the other only likes them only as a friend which isn't good!Not at all!So we ended up choosing to push (Y/N) to Seungwoo and...see what will happen!

~(Y/N)'s POV~

-Ok kids.You may all now go to your classrooms.A teacher will come with you to talk to you about some things and then you may go.Ok? our prinsipal said.

-Ne~! we all answered and started walking to the classrooms when I suddendly felt someone pushing me which caused me to fall down.I was ready for the pain to come since I would hit the hard floor but...it never came.So I slowly opened my eyes and saw that I was on top of Seungwoo!Omo!What do I do?I wanted to stand up,but I couldn't.I don't know why.The only thing that I know is that we stayed like that for the next few minutes just staring at each others eyes.Untill we listened (Y/F/N) and (Y/S/F/N) fake coughing. So we came back to our senses and stood up.

-So.... started (Y/F/N).

-What happened here? added (Y/S/F/N).

-N-Nothing.I j-just fell and e-ended up falling on t-top of him. I quickly said while Seungwoo was just nodding his head.

-Yeah....suuureee. said (Y/F/N) again.

-What? I asked her confused.

-Nothing. said (Y/S/F/N).

-Anyway we have to go know.Bye~! 

They said and left.I could see them laughing and high fiving each other but I couldn't understand why.I was so embarassed at that moment!!!Good thing we are not in the same class!So we both bid our goodbyes and went to our classes.The teacher just talked us about our program and some school related things.So...it took a while.

~Seungwoo's POV~

When we were done I went out of the classroom and made my way to the yard where we said that we'll meet with the girls.I saw only (Y/F/N) and (Y/S/F/N).Seems like since they are a year younger the ended before us.So I went to them.

-Hello~! I told them when I went near them.

-Hi oppa~! they both said while smiling.

-Where's (Y/N)? I asked them since she wasn't there.

-I don't know.Their teacher is probably still talking to them. (Y/F/N) told  me and I nodded.

-Why did you ask though? (Y/S/F/N) asked me while they were both smirking slightly.

-Like you don't know. I answered them while smiling.

-What do you mean? said (Y/S/F/N) while acting confused.

-We don't know anything! (Y/F/N) told me too.

-Yeah right! Isn't it obvious that I like her? I told finally told them,even though the already knew that.

-What?!You like her?!What?!No way?! they both said at the same time.

-Yeah yeah.Stop now. I told them while laughing.

-And you asked because? (Y/S/F/N) asked me again.

-Cause I finally decided to tell her that I like her. I told them while smiling.

-And what would you do if she was now here? (Y/F/N) asked me.

-Ask her to go for a walk or something.And I would then tell her how I feel. I answered her.

-Yeah!You do that! she said and gave me a thumps up while smiling widely.

-Yep absolutely! (Y/S/F/N) also said doing the same.

-Now go go! they both said and turned me around to face the other way.When I did so I saw (Y/N) and when I did they started pushing me to her.When I got to her I smiled while blushing.

-Uh...is everything ok? she asked me confused and she started blushing too due to the thing that we were really close.

-Uh...you see...I wanted to tell you something. I told her while looking at the floor.

-Ok? she said still confused.

-Ok so....whould you like to,go for a walk or something?

-Sure.Where are the girls? she asked me thinking that I meant us all to go together.

-No,no.Uh...I meant like,just the t-two of us? I told her again while laughing at her shocked face after I said that.

-Huh!? I mean y-yeah s-sure. she said and smiled.

-Ok then,should we go? I asked her.

-Yeah. she said so we made our way out of the yard.

As we were going there I saw the girls who were giving me thumps up.So while going past them I high fived them which took (Y/N)'s attention.She was looking at me confused as we continued walking.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

We were finally done!I'm sure my class was the last one to live.Since the prinsipal was the one talking to us.Anyway.So when we were done I went to the yard where we said that we'll meet with the rest.As I did I saw (Y/F/N) and (Y/S/F/N) pushing Seungwoo to my direction.When he came to me he was smiling while blushing for some reason.

-Uh...is everything ok? I asked him confused as I started blushing too due to the thing that we were really close.

-Uh...you see...I wanted to tell you something. he told me while looking at the floor.

-Ok? I told him still confused.

-Ok so....whould you like to,go for a walk or something? 

-Sure.Where are the girls? I asked him thinking that that's what he meant.

-No,no.Uh...I meant like,just the t-two of us? he told me again while laughing at my shocked face after he said that.Was he like asking me out or what?

-Huh!? I mean y-yeah s-sure. I told him still shocked while smiling.

-Ok then,should we go? he asked me smiling back.

-Yeah. I told him so we made our way out of the yard.

As we were going there I was looking at the floor the whole time.But what took my attention was that Seungwoo high fived the girls as we passed by them.So I was looking at him confused as we continued walking.After a while I looked back and saw the girls smiling while mouthing an 'You're welcome~!' and laughing after that.So I turned around again and laughed slightly.

-What is it? Seungwoo asked me.

-They did everything today.Right? I asked him while smiling.

-Yep! he said while laughing.

-Pft! I said and lauhged too.

After a while he suddenly stopped and looked at me which made me stop too.

-Is everything ok? I asked him confused.

-Yeah.But...may I ask you something?

-Yeah.

-Will y-you be my g-girlfriend? he asked me while blushing.

-What do you think is my answer? I told him blushing too.

-I seriously don't know to be honest. he said while smiling nervously.

-Of course yes! I told him as I hugged him.

As he hugged me back I heard him sighing in relief.

-Now,where should we go? I asked him as I broke the hug.

-Ice cream? he asked me while we started walking.

-Ice cream it is! I told him happily.At that moment my phone buzzed so I looked to see the message.

cutie_dongsaeng^^:You're welcome unnie^^!And when you guys are done you'll have to tell me everything!EVERYTHING!Arasseo?Have fun^^!

(Y/N/N):Arasseo,arasseo!And thank you for everything!

After I closed my phone and put it in my pocket I accidentaly made our hands bump into each other which made us both blushing like tomatoes.But after a while he held my hand which made me so flutered that I couldn't stop smiling at mysel for our rest 'date'.What I understood today was that...

I just love my besties^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(even though I already new that^^)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[(Y/N)-Your Name,(Y/N/N)-Your Nick Name,(Y/F/N)-Your Friend's Name,(Y/S/F/N)-Your Second Friend's Name]

Words:2074

Date writen:25/07/2017

~A/N!~

Hello everyone~!Another imagine done this time with Seungwoo!Yey~!And sorry for the late update but as I've already said,my draft got deleted so I had to re-write the imagine.Hope you liked it~!

Have a good day/night everyone~!

XOXO

Eliza~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 1.3K 42
• requests closed • Wanna One Imagines 💫 ·Kang Daniel ·Park Jihoon ·Lee Daehwi ·Kim Jaehwan ·Ong Seongwoo ·Park Woojin ·Lai Guanlin ·Yoon Ji...
23.4K 419 33
Do you love Wanna One, because I do too! These are Oneshots with your favourite dudes! Fluffs and scenarios. There are going to be slow updates but...
10K 420 16
here are some oneus imagines/ short stories - all members are included in this book (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。 - i'll update when i have good ideas hehe. So enjoy...
643K 34.6K 57
❝send nudes pls :^)❞ ❝n00ds?❞ ❝ yep :^))❞ *sends noodles* in which a girl sends a message... to the wrong person #4 fanfiction | july-10-2018 started...