Bobby's Adopted Daughter

Door Castiels_Bumble_Bee

Maximum Singer has had stranger powers since she was young, and the only person who knew was her best friend... Meer

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
hi guys! :))

Part 30

361 10 0
Door Castiels_Bumble_Bee

This chapter is based off episode twenty, season four.
'The Rapture.'

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Cas look out!"

Castiel turned around and jabbed the angel in the chest with his own angel blade. Cas turned around and nodded at Max who smiled and ran to him, putting her back against his.

"We have to hold them off until Dean gets here." Max said softly, looking around at the ten to fifteen angels that surrounded them.

"Agreed." Cas whispers back, causing Max to nod. She gripped her angel blade tightly as she looked around at her aunts and uncles.

"Whatever you do Cas, don't get killed." Max said, watching as the other angels pull out their blades.

"That goes for you too, Max. My life wouldn't be the same without you."

Max felt her eyes water as she blinked the tears away, she turned around slightly and saw Cas nod his head.

Max turned around quickly, throwing her angel blade at Riley, hitting her in the chest. Her body lit up and then fell to the ground, her wings burning and turning to ashes.

Max ran at the oncoming angels and jumped over them, doing a flip and landing beside Riley. She bent down and grabbed the dead angels' blade, standing up and running at the angel coming her way.

"Max, we don't have to fight. You and Castiel can surrender and come with us willingly." Daniel said, earning a growl from Max.

Max didn't answer as she ran to the man who tried to stab her, she grabbed the mans arm and slung him into the group of angels who were trying to get Castiel.

"Michale should have sent more of you." Max said, smiling as three more angels ran her way. Max ran and met them halfway, roundhouse kicking one in the face, knocking the angel into her brother.

Max stabbed the other one who fell to the ground and they lit up. The girl stood up and Max turned her own blade on her, stabbing her in the stomach.

The last angel ran at Max who snapped her fingers, causing his vessel to explode.

Max took a minute to breath as she grabbed her knees and let out a long breath.

"Max."

Max turned around and saw two angels holding Castiel, a different angel stood in front of him with an angel blade to Cas's neck.

Max let a low growl and went to walk towards him but was pulled back by someone grabbing her hair and pointing an angel blade into her back.

"Son of a --"

*Time Skip*

Max wakes up slowly and looks around the plain white room. She goes to lift her hand but realizes her hand and feet are tied down.

Max jerked and pulled at her restraints and cursed under her breath once she realized there was no getting out.

Max looked around the room she was trapped in and sighed, seeing there was little to look at. There was a silver table with knifes of all shapes and sizes, needles filled with different color liquids, and much more.

There were no windows in the room, and only one on the door. And the only light was placed above the chair Max was sitting in.

Max looked down at her hand and saw that her fingers had tape over them. She sighed loudly and laid her head on the back of her chair.

"God damnit." Max breathed out, closing her eyes for a moment then opening them when she heard the door open.

Zachariah, the angel Max met a few months ago, walked in with a frown on his face.

"Hello, Max." Zach said, shutting the door and walking over to his niece, frowning more.

Max stayed silent as she watched Zach's every move closely. He walked to the table full of items and picked up a needle containing a blue liquid. He tapped the needle then walked over to Max, smiling evilly.

"So, we're doing the silent treatment, huh?" Zach asked, causing Max to roll her eyes.

"Lean down here, I need to tell you something." Max said, causing Zach to look at her questionably." I mean, I'm tied down. What harm can I do?"

Zach leaned down closer to Max and she leaned up to his ear." When I get out of here, I'm going to rip you limb, from limb."

Zach looked over at Max and smirked, shaking his head. Before he could get to far away Max leaned up more and spit in his face.

Zach took a step back and wiped the spit off his face and death glared Max, causing her to laugh.

"You're going to regret that." Zach warned, causing Max to laugh even harder.

"Why am I even here?" Max asked, laughing in between some of her words.

"Because you and Castiel over heard something and you were going to tell the Winchesters'. You and Castiel need to learn you work for Heaven, not those -- those pawns."

Max started to laugh harder, turning purple in the face. After a few minutes she calmed down then groaned out one last laugh.

"Zach, I'm going to let you in on a secret. No matter what hell you put me through, I'll never work for you dicks." Max said, leaning up in her chair." You can brain wash me, and I'll still find my way out. You wanna know why?"

Zach sat down the needle and walked over to Max, leaning down to where their noses were almost touching.

"Why?" Zach asked, causing Max to smirk.

"Because I have a family that won't rest until I'm back to being myself." Max said, smirking.

Zach walked over to the table and grabbed the needle and walked back over to Max. He snapped his fingers, causing Max to be held in place on the chair with her eyes fully opened.

Zach leaned down and placed the needle close to Max's right eye, slowly pressing it in.

Max gripped the seats sides so she didn't whimper or scream out in pain. She bit her lip and stayed silent throughout the things Zach put her though.

Hours later, Max was given two needles in each eye, three giant cuts down each arm, and a black eye. In all those punishments, Max never made a sound.

After each thing he did, Zach would always say the same thing to her." You work for Heaven, not anyone else."

"Aren't you just one tough cookie?" Zach asked, smiling as he sat down the empty needle." I'll be back later, Max. I got to go ask Michale for further instructions."

Zach walked to the door and opened it, blowing Max a kiss before he shut the door and left. As soon as he was gone Max started crying, not because of the pain, but because she couldn't think properly.

"Why?" Max asked herself, shaking her head trying to knock of some of her tears. "Brainwash? Definitely."

"MAX!"

Max's head shot up as she heard her name being yelled. It sounded so quiet, but it had to be yelled by the way it was said.

"Am I going crazy?" Max asked herself quietly as she sniffled and listened for her name again.

"MAX!"

Max's brain finally clicked. Her eyes widened as she started struggling against her restraints.

"CAS!" Max yelled, twisting and turning in her restraints. She couldn't break them and she screamed in frustration.

"MAX!"

The window on the door shattered, causing Max to gasp. She looked down at her metal cuffs, staring at them as they started turning orange.

Max ripped her hands through the cuffs, looking at new burn marks on her wrist. She ripped the tape off her fingers then snapped them, freeing her legs then standing up.

Max's knees buckled and she fell to the ground, using her arms to hold herself up. She looked down at her arms and noticed they had healed.

Max stood up and walked to the silver table, grabbing the angel blade off of it and gripping it tightly. She snapped her fingers again, causing her outfit to be replaced by a gray shirts and dark jeans.

Max walked to the door and pressed against it, the door opening enough to where she could squeeze through.

"Cas!" Max whispered, walking to a corner and peaking around it. Once she saw the coast was clear, she walked down the hall and looked through the rooms windows.

Max found a room with a chair in the middle of it, the same table that was in her room was filled with empty needles and knifes.

"Maximum? What are you doing?"

Max turned around and saw Zach standing behind her with a smirk. She gasped and bowed to him slightly.

"I'm looking for Castiel. He sounded like he was in pain. Can you point me in his direction, please, sir?"

Zach smiled proudly as he pointed downwards." He was sent down to earth to retrieve his vessel. You may go after him if you please."

Max nodded and thanked him, snapping her fingers afterwards and appearing behind Sam and Dean, who had demons holding them with knifes to their backs.

Max grabbed the demons and yanked them off the brothers, she grabbed their heads and slammed them together. The demons lighting up orange as the body's fell to the ground.

The last demon in the room reached for Clair, going to finish his orders to kill her. Clair grabbed the pole the demon tried to hit her with and placed her hand on his forehead, causing him to light up then fall to the ground.

Max snapped her fingers and appeared beside Clair, patting her head.

"Castiel."

Max and Clair looked over at Castiel's old vessel, Jimmy. He knew that Cas was in is daughter, and he hated it.

"Sam?"

Max looked over at Sam who was drinking the blood of the demon he killed. He stood up and raised his hand at Clair's mother when she rounded the corner, pulling the demon out of her.

Max walked over to the woman at the same time Dean did and grabbed her chin, causing her to make eye contact with the angel.

"Hello, Ms. Novak. I'm Maximum, I'm an angel. Are you okay? I can heal you if you'd like." Max said, helping her stand.

The woman shook her head and looked over at Jimmy and Clair. She was kneeled down in front of him, moving his hair out of his face.

"Of corse we keep our promises. Of course you have our gratitude. You severed us well. Your work is done. It's time to go home now -- your real home. You'll rest forever in the fields of the lord."

Max watched closely as Jimmy was taking his finals breaths, the demon shot him before she arrived.

"No." Jimmy strained, spitting out the blood that was in his mouth.

"Rest now, Jimmy." Clair said, causing Max to frown.

"No. Clair." Jimmy said, tears running down his face.

"She's with me now. She's chosen. It's in her blood, as it was in yours." Clair said. Max took a step toward, wanting to say something, but deciding not to.

"Please, Castiel. I mean, just -- just take me." Jimmy said, voice breaking." Take me, please."

"I want to make sure you understand. You won't die... or age. If this last year was painful for you, picture a hundred -- a thousand more like it."

Jimmy reached up and grabbed Clair's shoulder, groaning in pain while doing so.

"Doesn't matter. You take me. Just take me." Jimmy said, whimpering softly.

"As you wish."

A bright blue light filled the room as Jimmy stood up, now returning to being Castiel's vessel.

Castiel was now fully healed and back to normal. Clair started breathing heavily as she returned to her old self also. Her mother ran over to her and hugged her, watching Castiel closely.

"Cas." Max breathed out, causing him to look up at her. He smiled and held his arms open.

Max ran into Castiel's arms and hugged him, smiling as she found out he was well.

"You had me worried, Cas. I heard you yelling but when I broke free you wasn't there." Max whispers as Cas rubs her back.

"I know, Max. I'm sorry. They ordered me down here." Cas whispered back. They let go of each other as Max walked to Clair and her mother, touching their foreheads and sending them home.

Castiel and Max walked pass Sam and Dean, looking back at scene for a moment then walking away.

"Max, Cas, hold up."

Max and Castiel turn around, staring at Dean.

"What were you gonna tell me?" Dean asked, looking over at Max with concern in his eyes.

"I learned my lesson while I was away, Dean. We both did. We serve Heaven, not man." Castiel said, gripping Max's hand tightly." And we certainly don't serve you."

Castiel turns around and pulls Max away with him. They walk out of the building and Cas flys off, leaving Max.

Max snapped her fingers and appeared in a large, grassy field. She fell onto her back and looked up at the sky, sighing softly.

"What's wrong with me?"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

793K 17K 115
Book 1 " Everybody has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they were once before." Elen...
18.6K 519 13
Ness Singer is being just as there for the Winchesters and her father as before, maybe even a little bit more. Because now that the angels and the de...
269K 7.7K 125
After her parents were killed by hellhounds, Bobby Singer a close family friend took (Name) (Last Name) in and raised her since she was three years o...
843 19 11
There is no absolute. There is no pure good or pure evil. We all have a bit of both inside of us. sometimes one seems to overpower the other, but the...