Temptation

By BeautifullyAwkward

I can honestly say he was my biggest temptation, he was constantly dragging me into these situations that sev... More

Preamble
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five- Alistair's POV
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter 11 (sorry lovelies, it's been a while)
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen (Late update, sorry hunny bunnies <3)
Chapter Fifteen!
Chapter Seventeen! (Finally!)
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty - One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty -Three
Chapter Twenty - Four
Chapter Twenty - Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven !
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty Three! <33

Chapter Sixteen

1.5K 25 7
By BeautifullyAwkward

Dedication to LitzyBeeVader, my 60th fan! :D

Thankies! <3

ALSO: the song Fallon, Fang, and Razor listen to is on the right if anyone wants to listen to it! <3

                       _________________________♥ ♥ ♥__________________________

“So Fallon, what exactly are you…about?” Fang asks, smiling wholeheartedly, as he revved the engine to his mini cooper, and backed us out.

                “Um, what exactly do you mean?”

                “Like…who are you –”

                “As a person,” Razor interjects, beaming politely at me from the backseat.

                “Uh…I don’t really know, um –”

                “Let’s skip to the point. Do you…or do you not like—” Razor began.

                “Dubstep!” Fang interrupted, a gigantic smile stretching across his face.

                Dubstep?–Never heard of it before... “What’s –”

                “Shh, don’t ask…just listen. Listen to it speak to your soul.”

                Before I know it, Fang is putting in a CD, and cranking the volume up extremely loud. The song begins, and it’s just a jumble of electronic beats. My eyebrows knit in confusion – I wasn’t quite sure what I was supposed to be getting out of this…experience. “Am I supposed to –?”

                “Wait for it!” Razor pipes cheerfully. Obviously, something big was about to happen.  I brace myself, afraid maybe this music was meant to break your inner psyche. I close my eyes and just listen. The music itself is very cool, and just makes me want to…dance. Not perfectly or choreographed, just jumping around. 

                “Wholly hell! Mother of Neptune!” Razor shouts, slamming his fists into his lap. “Now that’s what I’m talking about!”

                I turn and look at him, vexed by his reaction.

                I had realized the songs beats had become heavier almost.  When the song ends, Fang turns the volume completely down, and grins at me. “Well…what do yah think?” He inquires as turns the corner.

                “It’s cool, I like it.”

                “Great … you know, you’re cool people Fallon, cool people…” Razor says.

                “Hey, but what was that thing about? You know…with the shouting.” I ask, rolling the window down, and letting the cool crisp wind blow my hair back.

                “That my friend—”

                “Was the drop of the bass! When the bass drops…damn…”

                I smile awkwardly still not getting where he was going with it.

                                                                              ~*~

Falcon Pool Hall, the bright neon sign read. Flickering and flashing, the bulbs needing to be renewed. I sign involuntarily, this place looked like a hotspot for criminal activity…

                  “This is it, Falcon Pool Hall,” Fangs said with a clap of his hands.

                “The best place for amateur poolers,” Razor adds with a small smile, blushing faintly.

                “So I’m guessing this place isn’t that hardcore?” I say, cocking a brow.

                “Let’s say, it’s kind of packed with newbs….

                “Okay…” I shrug, stuffing my hands in my pockets.

                Razor holds the door open for me with a polite smile. I walk in and it smells like cigarettes, chalk, and other stuff I can’t detect. There are rows and rows of pool halls stretching back. “Now, watch some amateur pros!” Razor says, getting a pool stick.

                They start a game Razor and Fang lose, and they were flustered by the loss, clearing trying to show off their moves – especially in amateur pool.

                “You know what, let’s show Fallon the pro. He’s a real good friend of ours, has the best record in pool! Statistics show ninety-nine percent of people who play him, lose.” 

                “He’s probably related to Chuck Norris!” they harmonized, before laughing, and collapsing into each other.

                My stomach feels like it’s bubbling – I hope I wasn’t getting the runs. “I-I I’m not feeling very well,” I mumble clutching my stomach. “Oh, okay…we’ve had our fun so I guess we should take you home,” Fang sighed.

                “Oh come on Fallon, please, don’t you wanna watch the best game of your life?

                My face becomes hot, my forehead beaded with sweat, my mouth dry, my stomach was literally heaving itself up my throat. I feel…awful. Fang and Razor take me home quickly, and are sorry because I wasn’t able to see the legend.

                                                                       ~*~

I was laying in my bed after hurling up half my days worth of food. My phone buzzed.

                Alistair: Can we meet?

                Me: …um, for what?

                Alistair: To work on our project. : /

                Me: Strictly business?

                Alistair: …sure.

                Me: Okay, pick me up in thirty minutes, k?

                Alistair: Sure...

                Me: Wait, no. Park a block away, I’ll walk to your car. ._.

                Alistair: …alright…

I decided to go simple. Grey skinnies and a pale blue hoodie. I briskly walk to Alistair’s new- jeep? I was confused, but I saw him in the driver’s seat.  I get in the heat in the car is blazing which is comforting and warm.

                “Hello,” he mumbles politely.

                “Sup.”

                “So, wanna go to Michaels and pick up some stuff for the project,”

                “I actually didn’t bring-”

                “I got it.”

                The car ride up to Michaels is extremely quite. I want to just tell him we should get all our problems off our chest. Just let it go, so we wouldn’t have to deal with these awkward moments anymore. Our relationship was so complicated one minute he wants to call and text me the next the complete sight of me revolts him. I don’t get him, what does he want from me?

                “Alistair, look. There are a few things I have to get off my chest.”

                He parks the car in the parking lot as we had reached Micheals

                “What is it Fallon?”

                “Can we dtr?”

                He looks confused for a moment. “Can we define the relationship?”

                He runs his fingers through his hair. “What do you mean?”

                “What do you want,” I begin, with a huff, “Do you want to be friends…or not. You puzzle me Alistair; you keep me up at night wondering what I have done wrong. You call me and text me for about a week, and avoid me and hate me for about a month. You accept and reject my friendship, you make me confused, and –”

                “I’m sorry I did all that to you but—”

                “I’m not done,” I interject. “You just spin my head around… I want to make things clear. Just about two weeks ago, we were assigned to be partners and you looked panic-stricken and sick. What’s up with that? Do I physically make you ill – ”

                “Yes and no.”

                “So I make you sick…”

                “You make me say a lot of things I wish I hadn’t,” he sighs.

                “At least it’s the truth…” I sign, unbuckling my seatbelt. His fingers gently stop my hands.

                “Wait,” he murmurs, “I’m not mad at you. I’m not mad at all. I was genuinely – ill. The thing with the courtyard didn’t upset me. I think it was better that you didn’t show up.”

                My mouth goes dry. “What do you mean, ‘it was better I didn’t show up’? Did you not want to be around me?”

                “Yes and no,”

                “Why are you being so vague about this? I just want solid answers I can fall back on.”

                  “Let’s get the craft supplies,” Alistair says getting out of the car. I follow after him.

                  We walk in, Alistair pushes the cart. I throw in miscellaneous crafts, trying to keep my hands occupied. My thoughts were just jumbled. Alistair picked up so clay, and tiny trees. The things he was buying seemed to be for actual work. I was just picking things up just because…

                After getting all out project needs we head back to his car, climbing into the passenger seat, I ask, “Where are we going to do the project?”

               He thinks it over thoughtfully. Where was a quiet place where there would be no one to knock it over or anything? “The public library maybe?” he offered.

               “Nah,” I say with a wave of my hand, “Too many little kids.”

                “What about an abandoned warehouse –?”

                 I roll my eyes, “Are you for real?”

               “Hmm…I don’t mean to be forward, given our situation…but, how about – your place. “

              He looks over to see my reaction, but I couldn’t respond – my mouth was too dry.

                                                                             ~*~

A/N: SUPER SORRY for the late update, took a while. Chapter Seventeen should be up by Friday! I will push myself to do it! :D

So, bye guys!

PS: The Officil drop of the bass was at 1:07 to any of those who aren't avid dubstep listeners. <3

Call 911 NOW! Womp, womp! Dan-dan duh duh duh daan-dan duh duh duh! Wooosh! Dun dah dah dah dah dah dah dhuuu! (awkward dubstep) 

*Shuffles out awkwardly with a small smile* 

                ~Beautifully Awkward! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8M 609K 43
*Completed* "I just want to know why." I say as I turn over, trying to find his figure through the dark of my room. "Why what?" He asks. "Why you'...
1K 126 42
~COMPLETED~ We were so close to each other. Another movement forward and our lips would meet. His beautiful blue eyes flicker at my lips and I just...
57.6K 1K 85
***COMPLETED*** When we both caught our breath, he pulled me down and kissed me. He let go of my wrist and wrapped his arms around my waist. He opene...
3.3M 109K 42
Bad boys/ players. I hate them, they think they can just walk around and get any girl they want. Well hello, not every single fucken girl...