My Honest Trailers

By xanderwrites

My attempts at the famous Honest Trailers series from YouTube. *Honest Trailers is owned by Screen Junkies an... More

Mighty Med
The Amazing World of Gumball
Futurama
Spy Kids Saga
Teen Titans Go!
Gravity Falls
Marvel's Ultimate Spiderman
honest polls
Norm of the North
Steven Universe
Sharknado Saga
Honest Polls Part 2
FoodFight
Phineas and Ferb
Ducktales (1987)
Honest Trailers I will not do.
Sharknado 5: Global Swarming (Rated S&S For Spoilers & Sharks)
Honest Polls #3
Ted & Ted 2
I don't feel like doing suggestions anymore
OK KO! Lets Be Heroes!
HalloweenTown
hiatus
Screen Junkies Speaks Up
Ducktales (2017) [Rated S for Spoilers]
The Santa Clause
Honest Trailer did it better!
Rapsittie Street Kids: Believe in Santa
a better Honest Polls Part 3
Smurfs: The Lost Village
Honest Razzies
Honest Polls 3rd Place
Honest Polls 2nd Place
Honest Polls 1st Place
Star Vs The Forces of Evil Season 3 (Rated S for Spoilers)
Honest Trailers did a Bold Move
Final Space (Rated S for Spoilers)
Screen Junkies Has A New Owner
Honest Polls: Web Show Edition
Adventure Time
SHARKNADO 6 (Rated S&S for Sharks and Spoilers)
This Book is over

The Loud House

531 11 38
By xanderwrites

From the channel that made some of the worst cartoons this decade.

Comes the surprise hit that pretty much blew us and SpongeBob out of the water.

No Serriously they have more reruns than SpongeBob now.

SpongeBob: Good even I'm tired of seeing me all the time when I change it to Nickelodeon.

Meet Lincoln Loud, an 11 year old boy with white hair, who lives in house with 10 sisters. Wait, 10 sisters, Jesus, i hate to be in that house when the time of the month comes.

When you get to know Lincoln, get to know his crazy family.

Lori: The Oldest who acts like a spoiled brat.

Leni: A walking Dumb Blonde Joke

Luna: A rockstar who in a recent episode is confirmed gay.

Oops spoiler alert.

Luan: A Comdian who is all bad puns.

Lynn: The Girl with a taste for sports who also has the same name as her dad, wow that's sad.

Lucy: A goth.

Lana: a tomboy who was probably a dog in a past life.

Lola: A toddler in a tiara.

Lisa: The worlds smartest 4 year old.

Lily: Just the baby.

And their parents, who probably forgot that birth control exist, and didn't show their faces until the writers were like, F*CK IT WE'LL DO IT FOR THE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!

Also if you didn't notice, they made everyone's initials are L.L., they must have taken a page out of the Kardashians there.

Now with the family out of the way, meet Clyde, who the reason people care for because of the fact he has 2 dads.

Bobby Santiago, Lori's boyfriend who has more jobs than Homer Simpson.

Ronnie Anne, Bobby's little sister who we didn't know were related until later on, who is also Lincoln's girlfriend?

Wait this kid is 11 and has a girlfriend? When I was 11 I just started puberty and played Call of Duty on XBOX.

Follow Lincoln and His Journey through his whacked out world full of surprisingly grounded storylines and amusingly relatable characters and a great art style similar to Sunday Newspaper Comics...wait who is in charge of this show? Chris Savino, okay let me check.

*checks Chris Savino's Filmography*

HOLY CRAP THIS GUY HAS DONE ALMOST EVERY CARTOON IN THE PAST 25 YEARS! Now that is what I call experience man. (This was made before he got fired)

Staring:

Charlie Brown

Every teenage girl ever

Fashion is my Kryptonite.

Teenage P!NK

Still better than Dane Cook

Bella and The Bulldogs

Future Hot Topic Employee

I like Turtles

Skinny Honey Boo Boo

Lisa Simpson

Poo-Poo

Milhouse

So that's what Carlos PenaVega's been doing these days.

Latino Sam Pucket

And you know what these guys are doing tonight 😉👉👌

Cheaper by the, Almost, Dozen.

Jeez, lets hope they don't give it the movie treatment right away.

ARE YOU SH*TTING ME MAN! It came out last year people!

Tell me if you guys liked this by leaving a vote, and tell me in the comments what I should do next, see you next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 7.1K 26
Writing letters to a cyberbully could be actually lit as fuck. (LeafyIsHere X Reader) //COMPLETED//
363K 6.4K 29
I love The Try Guys! Here's some fun preferences about them! Edit: This is OLD! I made this prior to a lot of the guys' life changes and announcement...
88.8K 3.8K 33
::DISCONTINUED:: just random little ideas/ficlets i write about septiplier!
73.2K 779 16
They might suck but I try! I am taking requests now so leave some and I am currently working on new sickfics as often as I can! So far I have 3 curre...