I Love To Hate You

Robyn-Jay tarafından

Elyon Baker has it tough. She lives alone in a crappy apartment for reasons even she doesn't like to think ab... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1: "Is it national 'hate' day?"
Chapter 2: "Sometimes, I really do love this job."
Chapter 3: "It's gonna cost him."
Chapter 4: "Whatever, the punch was good."
Chapter 5: "Is he killing her in there?"
Chapter 6: "Glad u didn't have to break some poor guys balls Little E."
Chapter 7: "They have some issues in the bedroom department."
Chapter 8: "What is with everyone going all 'Hulk' on my ass lately?"
Chapter 9: "Little annoying freak of a man boob!"
Chapter 10:"They were enacting a Cinderella porno."
Chapter 11: "I feel like something really bad is about to happen."
Chapter 12: "In your face muscle man!"
Chapter 13: "A way to shave every hair from his body and sell it all on EBay!"
Chapter 14: "Whoever this guy is, he must be related to the exorcist."
Chapter 15: "I was in the bad boys den."
Chapter 16:"I'm all for the clown! He could do some crazy shit in the sack."
Chapter 17: "Swap his shampoo for hair removal cream."
Chapter 18: "Did you just compare me to mouldy cheese?"
Chapter 19: "Every Fucker for themselves."
Chapter 20: "He's on his period right now."
Chapter 21: "I guess it's herpes roulette now."
Chapter 22: "You look like you just got into a fight with a twister mat."
Chapter 23: "Why is there a Gremlin casually lying on me?"
Chapter 25: "Dude! Stop feeling me up under the table!"
Chapter 26: "If you're a girl, you should only eat dust."
Chapter 27: "I'm channelling my inner Jaden."
Chapter 28: "Don't be fooled, she could have hidden the body in the lift."
Chapter 29: "I am Jack! Captain Jack Sparrow!"
Extra Chapter: "A banging headache and a weird craving for cheese." (Noah.)
Chapter 30: "Drops her underwear so fast they would hit China."
Chapter 31: "She was looking at me like I was her next kill."
Chapter 32: "That knee deep instinct to boot him in the balls."
Chapter 33: "I'm not talking about a hooker dress and giving you a pole."
Chapter 34: "These fucking jeans are giving me a killer rash."
Chapter 35: "I'll make sure you have small children!"
Chapter 36: "I look like I'm a prostitute on a bender!"
Chapter 37: "You may have no reproductive organs."
Chapter 38: "Don't make me do the airplane noises."
Chapter 39: "Seriously, the girl snores like a horny bear."
Chapter 40: "Grate her face off with a cheese grater."
Chapter 41: "God chose me to repopulate the world with my awesomeness."
Chapter 42: "Everyone has their own scapegoat."
Chapter 43: "The level of awkwardness is enough to shrink my balls."
Chapter 44: "You smile like a five year old meeting Barney."
Chapter 45: "I will shove this very high heel up your whorey ass."
Chapter 46: "I still hate him. I just love doing it."
Epilogue: "Ha fucking ha."
Extra Chapter.

Chapter 47: "My mouth feels like a piece of sandpaper."

10.2K 475 181
Robyn-Jay tarafından

I don’t know how to describe the feeling running through my body when my Father slowly walked up to me brandishing a knife; the promise of what he was going to do with that knife glinting evilly in his eyes as he did.

“Why couldn’t you just keep your whore mouth shut dear?” He whispered hoarsely running the tip of the knife over his fingers carefully. He watched the blade rather than look at me as he asked his question and I felt anger bubble inside me. He couldn’t even look at me?

“She was my Mum! Why do think I told them everything you vile man,” I said watching his face. Waiting for him to strike.

Finally, his eyes left the blade and met mine. His were cold, dead to the world as he smiled back at me.

“Spoken like her daughter. She would have been so proud.” He whispered and slowly he reached out with the knife.

I felt the coldness of the metal first on my bare shoulder, then the pain of it slicing through my skin as he pulled downwards to my elbow. The pain was hot and sharp. It ripped a guttural scream from my mouth and he laughed in return, relishing in my pain.

“This is going to be fun.” He breathed holding the now blood stained knife in front of his eyes.

I looked down at my arm and felt my stomach squirm, he cut too deep. The blood was flowing freely to the ground, my white dress now turning pink from my own blood.

“Why? Why couldn’t you just leave me alone? You won! You killed her! You destroyed me! Why did you have to do all this?” I cried through my teeth. If I was going to die I was at least going to get some answers.

He didn’t answer. He just plunged the knife into my exposed thigh and left it there.

Now, this time, the pain was so strong I felt the world slip from my view for a minute as I screamed as loud as my lungs would let me.

“Ah ah! Don’t fall asleep now! We were just getting to the good part.” I heard him call over my pain, then the knife was being pulled back out of my leg and I could feel the blood pouring down my legs to my ankles and then the floor.

“Oh God,” I groaned my head lolling as I fought to stay conscience.

“That’s it. Now, you wanted to know why I done it? Why I slit your precious Mothers throat? Why I killed her in cold blood: my own wife?”

As he spoke I saw the images I had been repressing all these years. The pool of my Mum’s blood by her bloody head. My Dad laughing eerily over her body as he plunged the knife again and again into her lifeless body.

I was never meant to be there. But I was sneaking in from a party, trying not to get caught; and instead I catch my own Father murdering my Mother. My beautifully kind Mother.

The pain in my body was nothing compared to the ache in my heart.

“Tell me.” I spat, trying my hardest to ignore the pain, to ignore my brain as it tried to get my body to fall asleep.

“She was having an affair. With my brother no less! Ha. Well I showed them.” He said looking back at the knife like it was a long lost child.

“No she wasn’t! She would never cheat on you! No matter how much you drank or gambled! She stuck with you!” I screamed angered that he was trying to tarnish her name.

The knife slashed through my cheek next, then; before I could fully register the fresh wound, his fist crashed into my jaw causing the chair to crash to the floor. It landed badly on my wrist and with a sickening ‘crack’ I knew it was broke. The pain rivalling the one in my thigh.

“You murdered her! You fucking bastard! You killed her because you were wrong! You lost it and finally killed her!” I screamed from my position on the blood stained floor.

I felt him bend down beside me and suddenly I was released from my bindings and pulled roughly to a standing position by my hair.

“You’re just like her. A whorey, mouthy, brat.” He breathed into my ear, his grip on my hair tight as he slid the back of the knife lightly against my throat.

The warning was clear.

Say anything more and I’ll die.

“She didn’t know when to shut up either. She begged and she cried. Saying I had it wrong. I never have it wrong! I’m never wrong. Everyone else is.” He whispered against my hair and I whimpered. The pain from standing on my leg becoming unbearable.

But I didn’t have to say anything more to him. There was a crashing noise from the front of the house followed by the yelling of my name and I felt a surge of relief flood my body.

“Elyon!”

Three different voices yelled and I struggled against my Dad as he pushed the knife against my throat.

“In here!” I yelled as loud as I could.

There was the bounding sound of feet thumping across the ground in a great hurry and finally Jaden burst into the room closely followed by Noah and Nicolas.

But that was never going to be the end of it.

For a split second I allowed myself to breathe a sigh of relief when I saw the idiot bad boy, but that sigh turned into a scream of the darkest pain when my Father plunged the knife deep into my stomach before throwing me to the ground and running headlong into the guys.

As I crashed to the ground it was like I was suspended in time. Everything around me seemed to slow down as Jaden yelled my name and my father charged at him with the knife.

Then it all seemed to happen at once. I was lying face first on the floor, blood pouring out of my stomach, and Jaden was grappling with my Dad for the knife. Nicolas and Noah jumped into the freight and before I could even whisper a protest, my Dad was falling to the ground with the knife protruding from his chest.

“Elly!” Jaden yelled after the three of them looked at each other in horror at what they had just done.

And then they were all around me. Jaden falling to his knees and pulling me into his lap; his hand pressing down hard on my wound.

Noah and Nicolas were saying something, but all I could do was look into Jaden’s teary eyes. The pain coursing through me too much to do much else.

“You’re gonna be fine.” He whispered pushing a strand of my hair from my aching face, his hand stroking my non-wounded cheek.

I forced myself to smile and look at the other crying boys. If it was any other time I would have laughed, the three bad boys of my school crying over me. Elyon Baker of all people.

“Dave...Cass...Make sure...They are...Okay.” It was a struggle for me to get through that one sentence. But the boys nodded and turned towards the others in the room.

“The ambulance is on its way. We called it in the second we got here.” Jaden said trying to sound confident but his voice broke at the end and he ended up sobbing.

“Shh...” I whispered stretching up my non-broken wrist to stroke away his tears.

“I can’t lose you.” He whispered catching my hand in his free one and pressing it harder to his cheek.

“Not when I just found you.”

I don’t know when my own tears started to flow, but by this point there was no stopping them. I was crying for my mother, for Dave, for Luke, for Cassidy, for Jaden...For myself.

I was crying for all the times I would miss when I was gone. For all the kisses I was going to miss out on, for all the smiles and crazy antics.

I was crying for my love.  

“Jaden...You...You have to know...That I...” I couldn’t finish, instead I had to cough up some blood that had been working its way up my throat. Jaden had to help me tilt my head forward until all the blood was out, covering his neck and chest.

“I know. So just...Just wait. Keep your strength.” He hushed rocking us slightly.

No. I had to say it. I knew this was going to be my last chance, the corners of my vision was already turning black. I was losing this one.

I shook my head my mouth opening to say what had to be said but instead, his soft, tear tasting, lips touched my own in a heartfelt kiss that could only be described as love and adoration.

And with the last of my life I put all I could into that one kiss.

Hoping, praying, that he heard me.

“Elly?” I heard his beautiful voice say but it sounded so far away now. Too far.

“No! No! You can’t do this! Elyon! Don’t leave me! I love you Elly! Do you hear me! I love you…”

And I love you. You idiot.

Jaden.

“She’s not breathing!” I yelled desperately behind me when Nick and Noah were checking on Dave and Cassidy.

“The ambulance is here!” Noah shouted coming to stand beside me again. His eyes falling on the lifeless body in my shaking arms.

“Lay her down, quick! We need to give her CPR.” Nick instructed helping me lay her little body on the dirty floor.

“The wound, hold it down Jaden.” Noah said carefully.

It was like I wasn’t there. That my body wasn’t my own. I couldn’t breathe, I couldn’t see. I didn’t know how. She was gone. She was gone and my world was falling apart.

Suddenly, the room was full of people. Police officers and paramedics. They were all yelling and directing us to get away from her but I couldn’t.

I was deaf to them as I continued to press down on her stomach.

“Son, you have to let us help her.” A woman said kindly in my ear and gently eased my hands away from Elly’s body.

Then she was surrounded by unknown people. They tore away her dress and began working on the wound right there.

And I could do nothing.

Noah and Nick were standing on either side of me, each with tear tracks down their blood stained cheeks, but I could say nothing to comfort them. I could only watch the love of my life battle with death in the middle of a blood stained floor.

And she was losing.

Elyon

My mouth was dry. As odd as it may seem that was the first thing that came to mind when I became aware.

My mouth was like a piece of fucking sand paper.

Then I realised I had to open my eyes still. So, with great difficulty, I pulled my lids open. The blinding white light that greeted me was enough to earn a little hiss from my dry mouth.

“Elyon? Oh my God! Elyon?”

Lily?

I made my tired eyes move to the left and found my blonde friend sitting in a little plastic seat beside me.

Confusion swept over me as I tried to remember why she would be by my bed. Nothing. Only darkness.

I couldn’t remember anything.

“Li...ly?” I groaned through my dry mouth and she grinned fantastically at me.

“Jaden is going to be pissed that you woke up without him being here.” She said standing from her seat.

“I’ll get the nurse. Just...God I’m so happy to see your eyes.” She grinned before dashing out of the room.

Nurse.

Oh God.

Everything came floating back to me. My Dad. Dave. Cassidy.

Holy shit. I died. I actually died for a minute there.

Jaden.

I need to see him. I yearned to see him.

And like he heard me he came bursting into the room with Lily and an unknown nurse.

He stopped dead the second his beautiful dark eyes fell onto me. His lips breaking out into a stunning smile that took my breath away.

“Hi.” He breathed into the silence.

Not even the nurse wanted to ruin this moment.

“I love you.”

I don’t know where it came from. It was like that one stupid sentence was waiting till it saw his idiotic face again: blurting it out the minute it did.

Lily’s eyes widened and darted towards Jaden quickly, he was still grinning.

“Hate you too.” He replied back before walking towards me in three giant strides.

I breathed a laugh and sighed when his lips quickly pressed against mine in a chaste kiss.

“Okay! You will have plenty of time for that; now let me make sure you will make it to next week please.” The little nurse shouted marching up to the side of my bed with a clipboard.

Jaden laughed and winked at me before stepping back again.

“I’ll go and tell the others then.” Jaden said leaving the room again, Lily giving him a creepy smirk on the way past.

When Jaden was gone the nurse poked and prodded at me until she was satisfied that I was okay. For now.

Turns out they put me into a medically induced coma, to try and give me more time with the internal bleeding. I had to have twenty five stitches on my stomach, fifteen on my thigh and some butterfly stitches on my cheek. My right wrist was in a cast and would be checked later in the day.

I had been asleep for four days.

When I asked about Dave and Cassidy the little nurse smiled and told me they were both going to be fine.

As soon as the nurse was happy to leave me alone Lily was hugging my awkwardly from my position on the bed, her moves careful not to hurt me in anyway.

She was smiling through her tears as she told me Luke was awake and on the mend and that all of my friends have been at the hospital these past four days, waiting for me to wake up.

Then the guys were there, laughing and piling into the room together.

“She wouldn’t let us leave her at home.” Nicolas explained brightly when I noticed Gracie standing shyly by the door.

“Yeah, it was her that made the card.” Noah said bending down to kiss my cheek and squeeze my hand.

Lily handed me the card that had been sitting on the bedside table and I smiled at the decoration.

Loads of paint splattered everywhere. And on the inside it said:

Wake up soon so we can all have a paint fight again Ugly.

I was crying before I could stop myself, so with as much strength as I could muster I reach my hands out towards the little devil in angels clothing and waited for her to fall into my arms and hug me with her tiny arms.

“Don’t ever do that again.” She wailed into me and I laughed shakily back.

“I won’t. I promise.”

The next half hour was made up of a lot of laughter and stories of better times.

Grace had climbed onto the bottom of my bed and was curled up against my legs, Nicolas was in a chair by her head; his hand stroking her head absently as he listened to Noah talk about the time Lily pretended to be pregnant for fun.

Noah and Lily where sharing a chair, Lily laughing every now and then when Noah would scowl at certain points in his story.

And Jaden was holding my hand gently, his other hand running through my hair softly: a content smile on his perfect face.

I knew there were questions I had to ask.

About my Dad, about the ordeal Dave and Cassidy had to suffer through.

But, in that one moment I was happy. I was alive. And I was in love.

So, everything else can happen tomorrow. Right now, right this second, I would spend it with the people I love and that love me. Because I had nothing to fear anymore. I just had to live.

And that people, is still a better love story than Twilight.

The End.

A/N

And that is it. I actually bloody finished it! Holy crap.

There will be an epilogue up within the next few weeks. Probably sooner since I have been itching to finish this lately.

So are you happy with the ending?

Just to let you know this was one of two endings, the other was going to end with Elyon dying. But I felt like I wanted a happy ending.

I want your thoughts people! This is the end so I wold be eternally grateful if I could hear your favourite parts of Elyon’s tales. I want to know everything!

After the Epilogue I’ll do a proper Authors Note with thanks you’s to the most dedicated of readers these past two years. Or was it one and a half? Meh whatever.

So for the second to last time:

Thank you for reading

Comment and Vote (PLEASE)

Robyn x 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

73.4K 1.6K 29
Mia is a bad girl. She was a sweet innocent girl but then she mixed with the wrong people. In her freshman year she was tired of being invisible and...
314K 11.6K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...
239 23 16
My friend and I started writing this story as a joke, so expect a lot of cringe tropes and characters at the beginning but it develops into more seri...
266K 7.2K 31
(Slowly editing - you have been warned) Want a cliche good girl and bad boy love story that makes you say "awww"? Then read this ****** Ruby is one...