Walk Away h.s punk/au

De fangirl-13

"I don't know why she's with me, I only brought her trouble since the day she met me." ... Mais

Walk Away *Harry Styles Punk*
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter 20
Chapter Twenty-One
Authors Note
WE HAVE A MIX!!!!!!!
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
30.
31.
32
33.
34.
35.
36.
Epilogue
Sequel

Prologue

24.6K 452 37
De fangirl-13

His breath hit me harshly. It pushed me back farther. His eyes were dark with an emotion I didn't know, his tongue traced over his lips in a quick flick.

"You sure you want to do this?" he whispered stroking my cheek with his thumb. "Us?"

I gulped his intense gaze was to much to handle. Sweat bubbled on my forehead, my palms clammy. "Yeah, I'm sure." I managed to choke out.

"You better be." his tone was taunting.

He pressed his hips against mine. Through his black Rolling Stones shirt I could feel the muscles of his abdomen clenching. 

"I am." I squeaked as he twirled  my hair. His touch was gentle unlike his appearance.

"This is your last chance to run. I won't let you leave, breathe. If you're looking for heaven, it sure as hell ain't me." his voice was soft with truth.

"I'm not looking for heaven, I'm looking for you." I responded timidly moving my fingers to his greasy curls.

He moaned softly at my action. "I love you." he confessed attacking my lips with his pillowy ones. I couldn't say anything for his tongue, but it was understood. He was understood. I was understood. We weren't understood.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

439K 6.8K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
612K 22.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
4.5K 68 30
The complete story of Patience Anderson,the daughter of Neo and Trinity! ----------------------------- Book 1:Neo and Trinity's daughter-Patience was...
5.3K 66 6
Mengisahkan seorang guru muda yang ditempatkan mengajar di sebuah sekolah pedalaman...tawaran tersebut diterima dengan Hati yang terbuka demi menguba...