A Flash Back In Time

By JacksonNight666

Patrick Martin Stump x Female Reader (Y/n) because best friends and more with the lead singer of Fall Out Boy... More

~Key~
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
BOSTON PRIDE
~20~
~21~
~23~
~24~
A/N
A/N
~25~
~26~
THANK YOU FOR THIS!
~27~
~28~
READ PLEASE
~29~
BDSM
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~

~22~

32 3 4
By JacksonNight666

~Patrick's P.O.V~

"Pete! Where on earth is my fedora!" I yell looking the studio. Practice was done and we were going to meet (Y/N) and her band, Brendon, Ryan, and the Ways at this random place that we never go to.

"Patrick look around!" Pete moans back.

"I am! Where did I put that- Found it! It was on the stool where I left!" I pick up the black hat and place it back on my head.

"Guys! We have to go!" I hear Andy yell.

"Guys! You NEED to stop yelling!" Joe says walking out of the studio with Pete and I. Andy was already in the back seat of the car. Pete hopped in the drivers seat and Joe next to him. I took my seat next to Andy and Pete drove off.

"Radio!" I say and Joe flicks on the radio to what I think is on of (Y/N)'s songs. I think it is called "Poisoned Candy". I was really good and I knew all of the lyrics already. I start to sing the words to the song. Not missing a beat.

"Patrick is this what you have been doing the past couple nights? Playing your girlfriend's song over and over again?" Pete looks into the review mirror.

"Wentz, (Y/N) is not my girlfriend or maybe she is. I do not know!" I say punch his seat.

"Hey Patrick we have talked about this! No punching the drives seat." Andy looks up from his phone to correct me.

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V.~

"(Y/N) lets go!" Gwen yells from the door.

"Yeah hold up!" I slip on my black t-shirt and fix my skinny jeans.

"Coming!" I grab my base ball cap the was lined with pins and my black leather kacket and run out the door with Gwen and Miles.

"Thank god I thought we would never leave!" Miles groans from the door.  I just punch his arm and clime into the front seat with Gwen driving.

"Music!" I say as I turn on the radio to a very very well known song to me. "Sugar We're Going Down" and still how I loved this song. It just gave me good feels. I started to sing it and I knew every (When I was writing this Sugar We're going down came on!) word to this day.

"(Y/N) are you singing your boyfriends song?" Gwen teases me.

"He is not my boyfriend, well maybe. I do not know!" I punch her arm.

"(Y/N)! Do not touch the driver!" Miles smacks my arm a bit.

"Fine whatever you say Mr. Andrews." I huff knowing that he hates it when I call him by his last name.

~Patrick's P.O.V.~

"Dude you look fine! (Y/N) will not care." Brendon says calming me down.

"Yeah you are fine chill we all miss (Y/N) and are we fixing our and shit? No." Mikey puts his arm around Pete. I still can not think that half of the people in this group were dating. Still! Mikey and Pete are still together! Brendon still love Ryan! Gerard I think still has something going with Frank! Andy and Joe have girlfriends! I am all alone. We wait there for about ten more minutes till a girl with short blonde hair walks in. 'That is not her.' I think to my self and still stair out the door. Shortly after the first girl walks in a second comes in after. She had (Y/H/L) (Y/H/C). Her (Y/E/C) met mine. 'That is (Y/N)'.

"(Y/N)!" Brendon gets up and runs over to (Y/N) giving her a big hug as all I can do is stair with my mouth wide open.

"Brendon! Pete did not tell me You, Ryan, Gerard, and Mikey were going to be here!" (Y/N) says giving everyone hugs and I can do is still gaze at her. God it is like looking into a window into the past. (Y/N) had a black shirt with a leather jacket on and ripped skinny jeans. Her head was covered with a base ball cap with a shit tons of pins on it. Her hands had bandages wrap around them that I guess was from her shaky hands.

"Earth to Mr. Stump!" Pete snapped his fingers in front of me.

"Yeah I am here." I snap out of my gaze. "Sorry I got lost in (Y/N). It is great to see you again." I smile and get up to give her the last hug. This one was longer than she gave anyone else.

"Sorry you should meet the others." She pulls away blushing.

"Guys this is Gwen Trim and Miles Andrews." Witch I guess were the two people behind her.

"Hi (Y/N) told us about your past with her." Gwen steps up and smiles. We all talk for a bit and then take a seat. On one side of the table it is Pete, Mikey, (Y/N), and I. The other side had Gwen, Miles, Brendon, Ryan, and Gerard. Andy and Joe sat at the ends of the table. The place had really big tables okay!

"So (Y/N) are you see anyone right now?" Pete says smirking at me. 'Pete no!' I think to my self clenching my fist.

"No the past few people I have dated were nothing like-" (Y/N) begins till Pete cuts her off.

"Patrick? Just saying." I can not help to mentally yell at Pete.

"Well yes and no. No one will ever top Mr. Stump here and the few people have been were they never talk to me or the will not stop talking to me." (Y/N) blushes and looks at me.

"That is going om twitter!" I hear Brendon say. I did not look at him till now but he was taking a video on his phone of (Y/N), Pete, and I.

"Brendon Boyd Urie I swear to god!" I say checking to make sure he did not tweet it.

"Too late and dude only Ryan calls me by my last name." Brendon shakes his phone in our face.

"You gave Brendon power Tricky and this is what happens." (Y/N) rubs my back as I lean on to my elbows witch were on the table.

"Yeah no kidding (Y/N/N)." I looking up at Brendon.

"And everyone is saying 'Hat ship' because of you too and your damn hats and 'Ship it'." Brendon looks at his phone.

"Bren you made it so then if You, Patrick, or me go in to a interview that this is all we are going to get questions about right?" (Y/N) raises a eye brow at Brendon.

"Shit you are right. Well I get asked already too much about Ryan and I so screw it!" We all laugh at Brendon's comment. All of us sit there and just talk. We talked about everything to our past to our normal lives.

"Hey I am going to take a walk. I need to burn some energy." (Y/N) starts to get up.

"I will come with you." I get too causing pretty everyone giggle. "Oh shut up." I snap. (Y/N) and I start walk out when Gwen calls me back, so go back to see what she has to say.

"Hey hey Patrick use a condom. We do not need mini (Y/N)'s on tour." She says into my ear.

"Okay guys lets get this covered I am not having sex with (Y/N). Mkay?" I say to clear the guy's minds. I shake my head to walk back to a giggling (Y/N).

"What? I am being a gentleman." I say opening the door for her.

"Yes you are Patrick Stump. Yes you are." She walks out waits for me.

"So where are we headed?" (Y/N) asks me. Her (Y/E/C) pierce mine making me weak in the knees .

"I have no clue why you are ask me!" I say snapping out of my gaze for the second time.

"Well you wanted to come with me, so any where in mind?" She crosses her arms and taps her foot.

"In fact I do. Come on." I take (Y/N)'s hands and away from the meeting place. We walk down the streets hand in hand. I take (Y/N) into a park that had a perfect view of the water.

"You really know how to get a girl to fall for you?" (Y/N) smiles and takes a seat on the bench by the water. It was getting late so the red, yellow, and orange mixed on the water.

"Yeah I guess. You know one of the songs on the new album 'Save Rock And Roll' is about you and me?" I say taking a seat next to her.

"Really you wrote a song.....about you and me?" (Y/N) looks up at me.

"I am not joking. It is called 'Miss Missing You' and it will be on the play list soon." I put my arm around (Y/N) as she cuddles up to me.

"You have not changed Patrick Martin Stump."

"Et vous êtes toujours belle" I say back looking right at her now bright red face.

"Patrick you know I did not take French. What does that mean?" (Y/N) giggles a bit.

"And you still are beautiful and I am not lying." (Y/N)'s eyes where resting on the water, but now they are right in mine.

"I do not believe you. There are plenty better people than me." Her head goes back to the water. I cup on side of her head so then we are staring at each other again.

"Well what if I did this." I press my lips into (Y/N)'s for the first time in I have no clue how many years.

"Okay maybe I am nice and stuff." (Y/N) pulls away.

"Mlle. (Y/L/N) vous êtes la seule fille pour moi. Et c'est tout ce que vous devez être. Je ne me soucie pas si nous travaillons ensemble, même ce serait génial. Je me soucie que j'aime et j'espère que tu m'aimes." I smirk lightly knowing that (Y/N) still has no idea what I am saying.

"Patrick come on."

"Miss. (Y/L/N) you are the one girl for me. And that is all you need to be. I do not care if we work together even that would be great. I care that I love and I hope you love me back." I say to her in words that she gets.

"Shit that was the best thing I have heard all week." She pushes our lips back together.

"We better be going back." I say pulling away.

"Yeah we should before the guys think we were killed." (Y/N) gets up but I pull her back down.

"(Y/N) one last thing.....can you be my girlfriend again?"

"Hell Yeah." She pecks my lips one more time and we get up to go back. We hold hands till we have to stop. When we were about to get back to the place I guess some people saw us and wanted to talk and do that stuff.

"Hi (Y/N) (Y/L/N) and Patrick Stump can take a picture with you guys?" A small timid girl ask the two of us.

"Any for a fan as young as you." (Y/N) smiles at the little girl.

"I am 10 years old! I am not that little!" The girl says.

"Oh yeah. Well I guess." I say ruffling her hair. "What is your name kid and why are you out this late?" I kneel down next to her.

"Well I am Sophie and I live close and my mom lets me walk around sometimes." Sophie looks down at her feet.

"Well Sophie it can be dangerous at night here. Do you want Patrick and I to walk you home?" (Y/N) comes down next to me.

"Yes please!" Sophie nods her head.

"Lets go! Where do you live?" I ask as Sophie leads us to her house. I was nervous for the kid this late for her age! I wanted to make sure she was okay. We walk to Sophie's and we bring her up the steps to knock on the door. A woman opened the door who reminded me of (Y/N)'s mom and not in the good way.

"Hey Sophie it was nice talking to. Now if you ever need help I work at the studio right on Lincoln Road, so like I said if you need help." I say as (Y/N) comes next to me.

"Thank you Patrick Stump and Thank you (Y/N) (Y/L/N)." Sophie gives us both hugs and then runs into her house. The mom just gives this look of just hell. (Y/N) and I start to walk back.

"Why did you tell Sophie were you work?" (Y/N) asks me.

"Because I did not like the look of the mother."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EXTRA LONG BECAUSE I MISSED A LOT OF UPDATES! AND I AM GOIGN TO DO SOME THINGS WITH SOPHIE SO COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THAT IDEA! I AM GOING TO DO IT ANYWAYS BUT JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF SOPHIE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 176 26
TW IN ADVANCE: bl00d, sw34r1ng? s3xu4l content, s3lf h4rm, 1ntrus1v3/dark/s3xu4l th0ughts, 34t1ng d1s0rd3r Frank Iero is a senior in high school, he...
1.1K 21 32
Gerard meets a cute boy on vacation by the name of Frank, they have a great connection but it soon had to end when Gerard's vacation was over, well t...
54.8K 1.8K 29
{*COMPLETED*} {* EDITING*} Y/n doesn't want to be alive anymore. Actually, no. The voices don't want her to be alive. With the voices and her family...
7.3K 204 17
This imagines book is written ABOUT: Gerard Way (;^ω^)Mikey Way ヽ('▽`)/( ^∇^)('ヮ') Frank Iero (∩_∩) Ray Toro (゚∀゚ ) Patrick Stump (・∀・) Pete Wentz (*...