REALIZE || K. TAEHYUNG

By pabonim

Sequel of One Sided Will he realize his feelings for her? or will she realize his feelings will never change... More

one
two
three
four
five
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen

six

19.6K 990 521
By pabonim

not long after, family min had to go, along with taehyung.

you bid your goodbyes to the family, except for ahyoung and taehyung, you didn't dare to look at them, it just hurt you so much.

"was that the guy you were talking about?", jungkook asked and you nodded.

"i gotta say, he's hot.", jungkook blurted and you darted your eyes at him.

"will you stop being gay? you sound like a manwhore, you have a boyfriend, remember?", seonhui shook her head.

"whatever. but do you still love him?"

that's when you had to think, do you still love him? but he probably doesn't feel the same.

SURPRISE SURPRISE 😚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

861K 40.1K 172
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
951K 16.3K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
185K 4.1K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
253K 16.5K 81
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...