I Guess I'm Gay (BoyxBoy)

By FluffyBunny

No one expected that one "Hello" from a brown haired, seven year old boy on his first day of second grade wou... More

I Guess I'm Gay (BoyxBoy)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 (pic of Ryder)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

chapter 4 (pic of Lance)

106K 3.2K 1.9K
By FluffyBunny

Pic of Lance to the side! <3

Ryder’s POV

I tapped my fingers impatiently on the top of my desk and looked back at the clock for the tenth time in less than five minutes. I couldn’t help but to be anxious. Once the bell rings, IF IT EVER FREAKING DOES, then I’ll be going to lunch and then it will be time. Time for what? I don’t know since we never were able to come up with anything good enough to send that homophobic bitch teacher running.

We had a lot of ideas but each one of them, after thinking about it for a moment, just seemed like it wasn’t quite as crazy as we wanted it to be. Heath and Daniel left looking disappointed and that made me feel bad because I’m really supposed to be the master of this kind of thing. So for me to not be able to think of something is pretty bad and I don’t really blame them for looking like they did. I can only hope that Lance is going to have come up with something by the time we make it to Health.

“Are you listening Mr. Storm?” I rolled my eyes at the annoying voice. Why do all of these teachers call me Mr. Storm? That’s what people call my dad! Do I look like my dad? Yes I do but still! “How about you just come up to the front and give us a demonstration?” She gave me a smug look. Ugh, she knows that I wasn’t paying attention!

I shrugged my shoulders and stood, walking to the front. When I turned to face the class, all eyes were on me causing a smirk to instantly come to my face. Well, if she wants a demonstration then…

“I think I need a girl to be able to show you exactly what you want.” I laughed lightly and my eyes zeroed in on one of the ‘I’m a virgin and proud of it’ girls. She was an okay looking one but it really didn’t matter what she looked like all I cared about was that she was wearing a button up shirt and she most likely would never willingly think twice about me.

I pointed at the girl, “You. Come here.”

“Mr. Storm, what are you doing?” I waved the teacher off and took the girls hand, pulling her from her seat. I positioned her to where she was to my side, facing me and turned back to the class.

“Who wants to see my demonstration?” I laughed when a few of the guys whooped and the girls got a fearful look on their faces, the same look that the one standing next to me was currently wearing. “Do you like me?” I turned to her.

“Not really.” She mumbled, clearly embarrassed.

“Why not?”

“You’re kind of a player.” The blush on her face got darker and she adverted her eyes. Sweet. I knew I picked the right one.

I grinned slowly and locked my eyes with hers for only a moment before taking a slow step forward, bringing my body within an inch of hers. Her eyes widened and she tried to take a step back but I quickly put my hands on her hips to keep her in place. “What’s your name?” I whispered, bringing my head down to blow out a breath across her neck. I felt her body tense and I moved my hands in small circles, caressing her.

“Kiley.”

“Mmhmm..Kiley, are you sure you don’t like me?” I ran one of my hands up her side and around to the front, stopping when my fingers came in contact with the top button on her shirt. Her breathing picked up and I kept myself from smiling as I undid the button, feeling the skin beneath. “Answer me Kiley. Do you like me?” I whispered in her ear, feeling victorious when she nodded her head slightly.

I leaned back slightly, my hand going down to the second button. “Do you want me to stop?” I raised an eyebrow at her and waited for her answer.

“N-no.” Ah, victory! Yeah!

“Thank you, that’ll be all.” I stepped away from her with a laugh and turned back to the class. “And that is how you get a good girl to turn slut.” I took a bow, grinning cockily to the guys cheering. “Any questions?”

“Just one, but I’ll wait until you’re twenty minutes of lunch detention to ask you.” The teacher smirked just as the bell rang and I groaned inwardly. I can’t really be in trouble, right? I mean she did want a demonstration. Is it my fault that it wasn’t the one she was expecting? These teachers should know by now that you don’t stick a kid with a twisted mind in front of the class and expect nothing to go wrong!

As everyone exited the class, I stayed in my seat and glared at the woman at the front. Maybe if I stare hard enough she’ll get scared and beg me to leave her class.

“What is it that you thought you we’re doing, Ryder?” Damn, nope. Obviously my psycho murderer look is broken and now I have to sit here and explain my actions. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

“Demonstrating that all girls have a hidden slut deep inside.” I laughed at her look, “No offense Ms.”

“Offense taken, Mr. Storm.” She practically sneered before taking a calming breath. I’m pretty certain that she wants to hit me right now. The thought of that only made me laugh more and the more I laughed the more she scowled.

“Do you think its ok for you to treat girls like that?” Her question had me slamming my head down to the desk and groaning loudly. Why? Why am I forced to listen to this! I’m a freaking teenage boy! Of course I think it’s ok to treat girls like that. Besides, that girl will be coming back now that I gave her a little taste of the Ryder seduction.

“No, ma’am it’s not ok…” I mumbled, hoping that if I just tell her what she wants to know then I can get the hell out of here. I’m supposed to be coming up with an amazing plan right about now and even more important than that I could be eating right now!

“Exactly. Now let me tell you the reasons why you shouldn’t treat females in that way.” I kept my head down as she started to speak. I guess it would be too much to ask for an airplane to come crashing through the room, killing us all? Yeah, probably not going to happen. Fuck my life!

Lance’s POV

“Where’s Ryder?” I heard Heath ask as soon as I sat my lunch tray down onto the table and I shrugged my shoulders, looking around. Where is he? He’s always been the first one here and is usually stuffing his face by the time the rest of us show up. I swear that boy can eat. I don’t know how he’s not as big as a house by now. In fact I don’t know how his body even looks so good considering he’s also about the laziest person there is when it comes to any form of exercise.

“He probably just got in trouble or something.” Daniel mumbled around a mouth full of food. I nodded in agreement. I don’t think Ryder can go one day without having to listen to some long, drawn out lecture from a teacher.

“Or maybe he got too scared to go through with the plan.” I looked at Heath stupidly.

“This is Ryder we’re talking about. He lives for this kind of attention.” I smiled thinking of all the times we had gotten sent to the office for the stuff that we had done. I couldn’t even start to count, it was that many.

I’ve known Ryder since the starting of second grade. I was the new kid and he was the first one that said Hi and then right after asked me if I wanted to help him pour glue in everyone’s backpack. I remember my first thought was that this kid was weird but then smiled and helped him gather up four bottles of glue. We grinned at each other and slapped high fives when the class started to put their homework in their bags.

We’ve been best friends since that day, always covering for the other or taking the other down with us when we would get caught. I really don’t know what I would do without him. It’s always been me and him. We have no other close friends, sure Heath and Daniel were our friends but as much as we liked them they wouldn’t even be able to come close to the connection that Ryder and I have.

“So have you figured out what you’re going to do yet?” I glanced at Daniel and shrugged my shoulders again. I really hadn’t figured anything out. I was hoping Ryder had though.

“Not yet. Ryder needs to get here so that we actually can come up with something.” I watched the people around me and stuck my hand out as some guy was passing. “Hey. Have you seen Ryder?” I asked and the guy laughed.

“Dude, I’m sure he’s getting his ass yelled at right about now.”

“What he do?”

“I didn’t do anything!” I heard the familiar yell and rolled my eyes, letting the guy go and turning to Ryder as he sat down next to me.

“I find that really hard to believe.”  I told him, smiling at the obvious fake hurt look on his face.

He grinned and started to tell us about his last class and as Heath and Daniel laughed though it all I laughed with them but not as loudly as I should have. I realized after he was half way done telling his story that I was starting to get upset. I’m not sure why. Well, I was kinda sure but it’s not something that I wanted to really think about. In fact it’s a feeling that I’ve been trying to make go away for the past few months. Sometimes it was easy to ignore but then other times, like now, it kinda just sneaks up on me and leaves me feeling guilty for having that kind of thought for my best friend.

I’ve told myself over and over that it just has to be some kind of side affect to having a friend that is more affectionate than other guys but even to me that just sounded dumb. Not when I know that even when Ryder is mad at me and he glares, I can’t help but to think how cute he looks while he’s doing it. It’s driving me crazy, I do know that.

I shook off the thoughts and zoned back into the conversation to see Ryder now eating my food. I rolled my eyes and smiled slightly. I guess it’s a good thing that I hate school lunches and the only reason I get food is because I know Ryder wants it. But that doesn’t mean anything! I’m sure all guys get their friends lunches…

“So did you think up anything?” Ryder shook his head at Daniels question and I sighed.

“Guess we’re winging it then.”

Ryder chuckled, “Guess so.” He winked at me and I looked away, standing up. “Where are you going?”

“Gotta go to my locker before we get to class. I don’t want to be carrying around these books while were spending the rest of the day in the principal’s office.”

“Damn, that is a good idea!” He took one more bite and got up, wiping his mouth with a napkin. “Ok, let’s go. See you in class.” He yelled over his shoulder to our other friends.

I quickened my pace until I was walking beside him. “Are you ready for this?”

“Hell yeah!” He jumped up and fist punched the air. Ah, such a dork.

“Good. Me too. Just don’t get too excited in there.” I stopped next to our locker and shoved my stuff in. “I mean I know I’ve got the sexiest body but really try to be a little classy.” I gave him a look and he gasped out loud, putting his hand over his heart.

“Are you saying that I can’t be a whore?” He scoffed and shook his head, “I don’t even know who you are anymore!” I laughed as he stomped back down the hallway. Well, this is going to be interesting. I’m almost scared to see what we come up with but then again, I also can’t wait.

I walked into class and took my seat next to Ryder who had a smug look on his face as he stared at the teacher. Yep, he’s definitely crazy. From the gleam in his eye he looked down right psychotic.

I gave a wave to Daniel and Heath who looked very excited. “Are you ready?” I looked at Ryder and he nodded happily bouncing in his seat like a little kid about to get ice cream.

“Get your homework out and I’ll come around collecting it.” Ms. Jonston said just as soon as the last bell went off.

“Did you seriously do your homework?” I looked up at Ryder’s voice and his face held disbelief as he stared across the room. I followed his gaze to see Daniel and Heath both with their homework sitting in front of them and I laughed hard, doubling over from the force of it.

“Oh wow.” I got out between breaths, “What is wrong with you?!” Daniel and Heath both blushed and stuck their tongues out at us.

“That’s just not right.” Ryder shook his head and raised his hand. “Ms. Jonston. I cannot tell a lie. I don’t have my homework.” He made a saddened face. “I got into an argument with my parents.” He sighed and sat up in his seat a little more. “I mean they really got mad!” He looked as if he was about to cry with a frown on his face.

I forced my body not to jump up and go to him. No matter how sad he looked, it wasn’t real. Even knowing that it was still an effort to stay in my seat.

Ms. Jonston had a thoughtful look on her face and I’m sure she was battling with herself on whether to believe him or not. “What was this argument about?”

“Well they kept saying that I was gay but I told them I was only experimenting! I know I’m straight!”

“You experimented with the same sex?” Now she looked disgusted and hate was starting to fill her eyes. Heath was right, this woman is more than only little homophobic. It looks as if she’s about ready to kill Ryder if he doesn’t answer how she wants him to. Everyone was silent as they watched the exchange between the two.

“Yes. Is that bad?” His eyes got big and he honestly looked fearful. I held in my laugh as the teacher sputtered a bit before replying.

“Of course it’s bad! And wrong! What you did was unforgivable. Do you know where homosexual’s go when they die?”

“To Chuckie Cheese? I swear that Rat is the devil!” He snickered a little, ruining his whole fake worriedness for a minute and I shook my head at him before he remembered about his act.

“TO HELL! THEY GO STRAIGHT TO HELL AND THAT’S EXACTLY WHERE YOU’RE GOING IF YOU DON’T QUIT SINNING!” A laugh slipped from my lips and I quickly covered my mouth, faking a cough. My god! Is this woman for real? I really can’t believe what I’m hearing and I’d say the rest of the class was feeling the same way as I was. Shocked looks were directed to her and she just ignored them while she glared at Ryder, her hands on her hips. “All gays are going to burn in hell and it’s just unnatural for two people of the same gender to do anything sexual.” She huffed and nodded her head as she turned back to gathering up the homework.

I noticed Heath look down, almost as if he was ashamed and that had my anger raising another notch. They should never have to feel that way! No one should. Love is love, right. Stupid, idiot teacher! Now more than ever I was ready for whatever Ryder was going to do.

“But I thought girls like watching two guys have sex. Isn’t that what you fan girls think?”

She whirled around once more, disgust flowing off of her body, “I’d rather kill myself then have to watch that.” She hissed between clenched teeth.

Ryder smirked and glanced at me, that look told me that he was ready to do this and I gave him an encouraging smile as he scooted his chair over to mine. “Ready.” He whispered. I nodded, still not sure what it is that he was about to do. Probably kiss me or something. I mean it’s not like we can have sex right here on the table!

“Are you sure that’s what you would do?” Ryder asked all pretense of his earlier fakeness gone and he grinned evilly at the teacher and moved his hand over to my leg. “You don’t like to see two boys doing this?” He moved his hand slowly upwards and I sucked in a breath as it got closer and closer to my personal area.

“Stop touching him, RIGHT NOW!” She screamed the last and stomped over to us. “Go to the principal’s office, both of you!”

Ryder shook his head, still smiling, “Maybe after.” He laughed and let his hand finish traveling up my thigh until it rested right over my member. He continued to look at the teacher as his hand started to move in circles and then up and down slowly.

I bit my lip hard to keep in the moan that wanted to come out. I could feel my member hardening under his hand. Damn, I try to get over these feelings that I was having about him but now this is happening. I really don’t think I’m going to be able to let this one go.

“Are you ready to kill yourself yet?” Ryder said, bringing me out of my thoughts and I stared down at his hand as he started to move it faster. The bulge in my pants was clearly seen by anyone who was watching. I was actually too scared to even look up because I knew I’d have about twenty pair of eyes on me.

My breath was starting to come out in pants and I wanted to push my hips up into his hand harder but somehow I refrained myself and instead stretched my legs out and gripped the side of my chair. It shouldn’t feel this good. Actually it should but not when my best friend is doing it!  

“I don’t see you committing suicide ye-“

“Ryder.” I hissed, unable to keep quiet any longer. The pleasure that his hand was giving me was almost too much. Ryder turned his head to me and our eyes locked together. Mine held lust and his held confusion for only a second before his eyes started to travel down and ended on his hand.

I moaned loudly too far gone to care what anyone else thought anymore and I pushed my hips upwards, wanting him to go faster and harder. I barely heard the murmuring from the people in the background and closed my eyes.

Ryder seemed to know exactly what I wanted and started to move his hand faster. He leaned closer to me; I could feel his hot breath flowing across my neck. “Do you like it?” He whispered in my ear and I nodded. “Then look at me.”

I opened my eyes, looking back at him. An intense feeling of lust over took me and I grabbed the back of his head, pulling him close. Our foreheads pushed together and I tightened my hold in his hair. I groaned again, feeling the familiar tingle go through my body. God, if he doesn’t get me off soon, I’m going to go fucking crazy! “Ryder…” I pleaded with him with my eyes and he nodded. I could see he was getting into it just as much as I was and he laid his head down on my shoulder with his face pressed against my neck.

Another few moments and I was shutting my eyes tightly and moaning loudly from the pleasure that was overtaking my body and I felt myself release into my pants. “God, Ryder.” I panted and swallowed a few times as I came down from my high.

“Fuck that was hot.” Ryder whispered against my neck and I opened up my eyes slowly and what greeted me had an instant blush coming as I stared back at everyone’s shocked faces. Shit..I just did that. Holy fuck! I just let Ryder get me off in the middle of class with everyone watching.

“GET OUT! GET OUT OF MY CLASS! GET THE HELL OUT!”

I ignored Ms. Jonston and watched Ryder as he watched me. What is he thinking? Is he disgusted? Was I not supposed to let it go that far? Fuck, did I just ruin our friendship?

“Are you ok?” He whispered, concern written all over his features. “You look like you might be sick.” I took a deep breath and shook my head. “I’m sorry Lance.”

He’s sorry? Does that mean he regrets it? “Why are you sorry?”

He shrugged with a frown, “Because you didn’t like it?”

My mouth dropped open and I had to look at him as if he was the stupidest person alive. “Yes, Ryder, clearly it was the most horrible thing I’ve ever had done to me.” I rolled my eyes while pointing down to the big wet spot on the front of my jeans. “And there’s the proof. I mean who would want to cum in the middle of the day? I would have much rather waited until tonight where I could do it myself.” I made sure to bring out all of the sarcasm in my voice as I talked to him. If he didn’t get the point then I swear I’m taking him to a tattoo parlor and have them write the words Stupid Ass across his forehead.

“So you did like it.” I sighed again, slapping him in the back of the head, “Would you like it if I did it to you?”

His frown turned into a relieved smile, “I’m not sure, maybe you should try and I’ll let you know.” He winked at me and went to grab my hand. I jerked it out of the way and laughed at him. It felt good to still be able to laugh at him. From the moment I said we would do it, I hoped that it wouldn’t change us. When Ryder bought us his fears about it, I was feeling the same thing but I couldn’t let him know that. We never would have done it then.

I looked up at a screeching noise and laughed, “I think she wants us to leave.” I told him and we both glanced at the teacher who was now on her phone.

“Come and get them out of my class!” She screamed into the receiver. “Take them to the office you idiot!”

“I wonder why she wants us to leave.” I mumbled, smirking at Ryder.

“I don’t think she likes us.”

We laughed to each other and continued to laugh until a security officer came to the room and escorted us out. At the door, I noticed that everyone was still quiet. Jesus, it’s not like they don’t ever jack off. Even the girls do it!

I shook my head at them and followed Ryder and the security officer out of the door. I don’t even care that we might get kicked out of school. I don’t care that my dad is going to shoot me before he finds out why we do it. I don’t even care that Ryder and I are going to be one huge rumor by the time school ends today. None of that concerned me, what did bother me or worry me more than a little was the fact that I like that a whole lot more than I should have. Shit, am I gay now?

*whisper* watty awards.....watty awards.....vote....watty awards.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 977 29
"Look at me Axel . I'm sorry I never should've- His lips were on mine and I grabbed his waist like it was the most natural thing in the world. His...
2.1M 33.8K 19
Finn had finally done it. He had saved enough money to attend the town's all-boys school. After years of bullying from the public school, he was ecst...
1.6M 69.2K 39
Carter is a disabled 19 years old ex football player. After an accident one year ago, he was cursed to a lifetime in a wheelchair. Ryder is an a...
1.6K 24 10
Andy and Ryder are best friends. They know each other since kids and they're close. But,are they really just friends? What if they secretly like each...