AOT x Modern Reader

By pjhollywood25

You and your little annoying sister Alice who is about 9 years old are all alone in your house because your p... More

Your Life
What's Next
The Prison called School
The Prison Called School Part 2
I'm Dead
Jealousy...NOT IN MY HOUSE!
A/N
Can't I Ever Get Rest
What the Night brings
What the Night Brings pt.2
Cuddle Time with Jean
The Lightning Did It
Beautiful Friendship's and Potato Chips
Dreams and Cravings
A Step Closer to Sand
Recommendations
A Change of Plans

The Shopping Mall! ^^

3.3K 57 57
By pjhollywood25

Sorry everyone! I hope all of you enjoyed season 2 and to the people who haven't seen it I hope you will. I promised a new chapter to be published but I ended up debating if I should create a yandere one-shot book. It would contain different anime shows and I can't seem to figure out if I should do that or not. So I am leaving it to my awesome Readers/Reader-Chans if I should do it. Please leave in the comments below and if you want me to do it then please leave a fellow request. Now let's get on with the chapter.

"Ughhh I don't understand any of this technology!"
"Because you are a block-head Reiner, Bertolt understands it!"
Today was the day you were going to try  to teach them how to use the modern technology that you posses in your home. But it seemed hard to teach them due to them talking, playing, fiddling with there hands, and talking over you acting like a know-it-all. Yes that was Armin. The only people that showed you respect was Levi and Bertolt. They were so patient and sat there awaiting your next lesson.
Akihiko made up his mind that he wouldn't call you until he gets over his fear of all the strange military men(Including Armin). Which kind of made you mad because they scared off your best-friend. The men he was mostly scared of was Jean and Eren. You had a hard time comprehending this because you thought Levi was the scariest for being "Humanity's Strongest Soldier".
But anyway....
"Everyone we will continue our lesson tomorrow or the day after, for know I am going to figure out your guys clothing problem." You said as you look at all of them wearing there PJ's except for Levi because he was able to fit in your clothing. You didn't always buy the cutesy cutesy stuff. 
"As you can see I cannot keep providing you the clothing you all need so.....TODAY WE WILL GO TO THE MALL TO BUY  CLOTHING!!!"
"What's a mall?"
"I will explain that. A mall is a place where you buy clothing, food, jewelry, shoes, equipment, furniture, and whatever else you can think of."
"How about-"
"No they do not sell your 3DMG gear and stuff."
"Oh ok..."
"Now I sure all of you don't know what a car is so..."
"We do, Alice taught us!"
(○□○)"Alice you never told me you were into cars!!!!"
"I just told them because Hange asked."
"Oh. But I know Reiner and bertolt don't know so can you please teach them while I go get ready for the day."
"But (Y/N) how about our attire for today?"
"Well you guys will have to wear what you wore yesterday because I don't have all the clothing for you guys to wear today. Yes I may have a lot of clothes but they don't fit because they are old. But since you guys will get new clothes you guys will take a bath tonight and have proper clothes to rest in."
"Ok thank you (Y/N) for what you done for us." Hange said.
"No problem."

***

"Okay everyone this is my driver Arata, he will be drivingus to our destination."
"But everyone won't fit in a car."
"Don't worry I also have another driver named Isamu. You can come out now." :

"Good day everyone I am Isamu, please to meet you all."
"Do you have more drivers (Y/N)?"
"Yes but only like two more."
"Wow he is so cool and professional."
"So now Car #1 is the car Arata is going to drive, it wil contain Eren, Levi, Bertolt, Jean, and me. Car #2 is the car Isamu is going to drive, containing Reiner, Mikasa, Armin , Erwin, Hange, and Alice."
"*Gasp*Why can't I go in your car (Y/N)?"
"I will tell you why Reiner, my car contains less people when your car holds more people. Although I don't trust you together with all the females, so I placed Erwin in your party."
"But I don't like like them I like like you!"
"Ah that is sweet Reiner your making me blush, now get in your assigned car."
"Fine....you'll see (Y/N), I will win your heart."  Reiner said mumbling the last part. 

***

"What is this palce (Y/N), it is so cool!?" Reiner exclaimed inside the parking garage.
"It's a place where you park cars and walk to the mall. It's full of grease, oil, trash, and gum. A lot of inappropriate things happen in her like-"
"You don't need to go to far into it."
"The only thing that (Y/N) is saying is don't hang in here at night time."
"Hey what was that for ISAMU!!!"
"Your little sister is here."
"Oh right..."
"So Isamu you will take my credit card Isamu because I entrust you. If you take it you are fired and I have about four more credit cards from my father."
"I will never do that to you Lady (Y/N), you gave me your trsut and I am grateful."
"Okay now, I will be leading Party #1 which is the same party members like in the car. Party #2 it is the same for you. Please speak up if guys like something, I don't care about the price, I will be grateful to buy. For only today I am allowing you guys to buy one peice of anything you want like an acessory or a type of furniture."
"So if they want a $500 shirt, shoes, item, acessory, etc. they are allowed to get it?"
"Oh yeah no you guys can only get something over $400 becasue your limit is $400 for a price. Also if you get any fangirl just say "No", "Tch", "Get away from me", or "Hell no I am not interested", got it? Good lets go!"

***

"What is this place here?"
"That's place is called Tilly's."
"Can we go in there (Y/N)?" Asked Jean.
"Yes sure!"
The small group went into the store in curiosity. They were so surprised with all the new clothing, they never had this clothing back then. Jean ran straight toward the skateboard section.
"What are these (Y/N)?"
"These are skateboards, they can transport someone somewhere and you can also learn tricks on them. Akihiko can ride one."
"Can I have one (Y/N)?"
"I can teach you."
"Yes pleases, but which one do I get or pick?"
"You can get a custom made one."
"What does that mean?"
"It means you can make it with all the custom made things in the counter." Arata said popping out of nowhere. If looks could kill Arata would have killed Jean by now. The aura and look Arata was radiating or giving was a horrible death feeling/glare. Arata was jealous because (Y/N) was giving him the nice treatment. Although Arata was allowed with the same policy. BUT Arata knew Jean and the other guys liked (Y/N), he didn't believe they should have his (Y/N). He believes that he knew (Y/N) longer and even though he is her driver they hung out a lot before, before they came in.
Being Jean who is ablivious to everything just continued on like Arata was being his normal self.
"Cool, can I have that design and those wheels?"
"Whatever you want Jean, although I prefer those wheels, they look like they won't slipped on the ground when it is wet."
"Okay those are cool, and I'm glad we have the same taste."

Arata's POV:

That's not fair! I want (Y/N) to notice me, I want her to love me and I want those guys to leave us alone. Isamu called be possesive but I am not, I just love her. I was neglected by my parents, they hated me for the longest time. I even ask myself why they had me. They would tell me "You are a horrible child", "I wish I never had you", "Why can't you be normal", "You are the most ugliest kid I ever seen", and "You are a waste of life". I was so depressed, they even threw me on the streets when I reached the age of 18. That was when my angel, (Y/N) found me and afford me a home. I am able to stay in the facility's house in there mansion/manor. They have there main house and then they have there on employee building/house.
I was able to start a new life and (Y/N) would alway's pick me up whenever I was down or had a bad dream. I would call her and tell her my dream, it would sometimes be when my parents beat me or if (Y/N) died. I love her and I won't let them win!
"Store lady we need assitance!"
"Yes miss."
"I would like to take board #18 and take wheeles #3."
"Yes mis let me assemble them."
"Wow she can assemble them?"
"Yes she can Jean."
"That is so cool."
"Hey Arata why don't you go pick out something."
"No (Y/N) not right now, I want to stay you right now."
"OH, okay.."
At that point I wanted to go to the store to get a wedding ring to propose to her, if I do that they won't be able to have her and she can feel guilty about saying no. But I can't, I would look weird if I went to a jewelry store and bought a ring. Besides a $24,000 ring no way! She will know. One day (Y/N), one day.

Third-POV:

"We will take the board up to the front for when you are reading to purchase."
"Yes, thank you."
"Thank you so much (Y/N)!"
"No problem."
"Go look around now, you Arata."

***

"They total would be $1,233, miss."
"Here's my credit card."
The woman took the credit card, swiping it her face drop.
"You are one of the (L/N) family member?!" The store woman said in excitment.
"Yes...."
"You are soooo lucky, you guys are really rich right?!"
"Yeah and what does that have to do with purchasing?"
"Since you are a member you can pick out anything you like, you can have half off."
"Ok......WAIT WHAT?!"
"Now here is your credit card back, all I need is you to sign."
"All right...."
"Thank you, have a nice day!" She said with a bright smile.
After that the group walked out of the store walking to the next store they were interested in.
"She let you get half off for a brat like you?"
"Yeah I guess she must really like our family, I guess."
"That is cool (Y/N) I hope we get that again."
"That is kinda of cool Bertolt."

***

"Do we have to go here?"
"Yes, IT IS FOREVER 21 FOR GOODNESS SAKE!"
"O-Ok..."

***

"Lady (Y/N)!"
"Ah yes Isamu."
"Are you all finished?"
"Yes we are, did you guys get everything you wanted?"
"Of course!"
"Then let's head off." (Y/N) directed towards the two cars until (Y/N) got stopped by Bertolt.
"U-Um I got g-got this for you (Y/N)."
Berolt picked up a nice red rose that looked like it would never wilt.  He was able to sneak it in while (Y/N) was talking with Eren. It was a blood red color mixed in with a vibrant red creating the perfect rose. It had bloomed all the way making it more beautiful.
"Aw thank you Bertolt, it is lovely."
"I picked this one out because it reminded me on how beautiful you are." Bertolt said shyly while blushing looking at the blushing girl.
"I will be sure to take care of it."
"Thank you (Y/N) for what you have down for us."
"Oh yeah thank you (Y/N)!" Everyone said after Bertolt's thank you.
"Your welcome, now let's get in the car to go home."
Everyone started walking to there car but didn't know the glare that Reiner was giving to Bertolt.

"Today was a pretty good day, I wonder what tonight hold's for us." (Y/N) said to herself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 39 14
Edit: y'all,,, these and old and bad, yet you guys seem to enjoy them qwq thanks to all of you for your support! <3 My first fanfiction! I will be wr...
56.9K 1.6K 42
.・。.γƒ»γ‚œβœ­γƒ»β˜Ύγƒ»βœ«γƒ»γ‚œγƒ»γ€‚. " π•šπ•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕣𝕠𝕑 π•₯𝕠𝕑 π•£π•šπ••π•– π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦, π•š 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 π•π•šπ•œπ•– π•Šπ•”π•’π•£π•—π•’π•”π•–... π•π•šπ•œπ•– π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•¨π•™π•šπ•₯𝕖 π•“π•šοΏ½...
279K 5.3K 48
It's your senior year and your homeroom is taking a trip to the beach. You meet a boy that sparks your interest which leads you to make risky decisio...
22.4K 297 24
what If Levi had a little sister only a few years younger than him and hange took an interest in her. p.s I don't own aot or any of the artwork those...