I Will Show You (j.jk) BTS ff...

By kookiixxkirito

Taeri was a nerdy and quiet girl who went to BigHit highschool and was bullied for her imperfect skin and ner... More

Chapter 1 : The Day He Left Me
Chapter 2: My Life Turned Upside Down
Chapter 3: The Pain and My Lineage
Chapter 4: This Has to Come to an End.
Chapter 5: The Planning For Revenge
Cypher 6: Revenge
Cypher 7: Sweet Jealousy
Chapter 8: Behind the Facade
Chapter 9: Love Tragedy
Chapter 10:Valentine Special
Chapter 11 : "We Want Our Girls Back"
Chapter 12: Will We Forgive And Forget?
Chapter 13: The Prank
Chapter 14: "Touch my abs"
Chapter 15: Beautiful date....
Chapter 16: "I'LL DO ANYTHING"
Chapter 17:" I Will Never Forgive"
Chapter 18:" Leave Us Alone"
Chapter 19: IM SORRY!!!
Chapter 20: The Start
Chapter 21: Save me
Chapter 22: Savior
Chapter 23: Forgive Me
Chapter 24: Fuck
Chapter 25: Your..What?
Chapter 26: Is That Even A Question?
Chapter 27: Wedding?? Part 1
Chapter 29: Too Drunk
YALL WANT MORE?
Extra smut 😏😏
Epilogue

Chapter 28: Wedding?? Part 2

269 7 0
By kookiixxkirito

Jungkook: What?

Greaty: Um... thanks?

Jungkook: Uh uh I haaaaaa jeez I had a whole situation planned to tell you how beautiful you were. Dang it.

(Her dress)

Greaty: Uh really wow um actually I couldn't control myself either I had to tell you that you blow my mind on how good you look right now.

*Jungkook suit*

Jungkook: R-Really? Thanks Huhuhuhu sorry I don't know how to continue this kinda conversation.

Greaty: Hey say tell me what kinda plan did you have?

Jungkook: Uh nevermind that haha.

Greaty: Oh you'll tell me. we have 2 hrs till the wedding so tell me.

Jungkook: Alright fine. Okay so my plan was step: - one take your hand talk about the view step: two - look into your eyes and say I love you and how beautiful you look and compliment every inch of your body then step:three - I was gonna kiss you and hug you. It's really embarrassing saying it out loud now ahhhhhhhhhhh

Greaty: Well you kinda messed up XD but your still so adorable. I love you too and Thankyou I know I'm sexy and-

*she leans in and kisses his lips lightly then he responds kissing back hungrily because he hasn't kissed her in awhile after BTS debuted. She pulled him closer with her arms around his neck making no space "Here's your hug?" She smirked and said. He replied "Not what I was thinking but still love it". Jungkook pushed her against the wall near the doors, she took lead and passionately kissed him making him melt into her he wrapped his arms around her waist lifting her up having her legs around his hips as she looked down at him. Greaty grabbed his face and gave him sweet kisses around his face then attacked his mouth asking for entrance he agreed right away their tongues playing with eachother*

*near the doors*

Taehyung: Greaty! Jungkook! We bought food!!

Greaty: Fuck *She pushes Jungkook off then goes to the terrace edge and pretend to look at the view*

Taehyung: Hey guys! We brought the food come to the dressing room we can eat there. Kayla is waiting over there too

Jungkook: Coming hyung.
*jungkook looked pissed and he didn't wait for Greaty he just walked off behind Taehyung and left her*

Greaty: What the hell? Jungkook, Wait up! *she runs up to them smiling and she links arms with Jungkook but he immediately removes her arm and walks ahead*

Taehyung: Damn he must smell the pizza from here haha.

Greaty: Yeah.... *she feels lonely and wonders why his sudden mode change happened*

*they reach the room and all sit down Jungkook goes and sits beside Kayla "Yo Jungkook what are you doing that's my spot sit with your girlfriend BOI" Taehyung says laughing. But Jungkook with out saying anything gets up
and moves his chair away a bit from Greaty. No one notice but her. Why was he doing this was all she could think.*

Greaty:*whispering* Hey what's wrong? I can tell when something's up. Did I do something. Tell me. Jagiya?

Jungkook could never resist when she calls him jagiya so he sighed

Jungkook: do I kiss that bad.... *he whispered*

Greaty: What?

Jungkook: Do I kiss that badly for you to push me away and break the kiss and just go look at the view.
*he looks really hurt he pouts and he looks cutely angry at the same time*

Greaty: Kookie what the XD XD I fucking love your ass whatchu sayin. I pushed you because I heard Taehyung coming. Seriously he's a cock blocker.

Jungkook: Oh r-really? He moved his chair closer.

Greaty: Yes I'm serious Kookie your kiss was enough to....

*she leans to his ear near his neck*

"Make me wet"

His face flushed and he just stuffed his face with pizza. Greaty on the other hand was dying she loved making him feel like a bottom it was great. he was the cutest thing.

After they ate and cleaned up they went to the ball room and awaited for the wedding to start as they stood beside the grooms Jimin and  Jhope at the front with all their friends and family around. (Don't worry they woke up Suga before hand 😂😂)

The wedding went perfectly the grooms of course both said "i do" and they had the most beautiful kiss ever. After the wedding they all booked rooms at a 5 star hotel for five days. As a reception week for fun and games.

That night after they all went to the hotel. Suga decided that he wanted to go home and cuddle with Min Holly instead of be alone in a room so he went home. They group separated to their rooms.
Jungkook and Greaty

Jimin and Jhope

Taehyung and Kayla

Rapmon and Jin

Everyone got to the rooms and set up their clothes then took showers.

*in Taeyla's room*

Kayla: Hey are you showering first? I like long showers so you could go first.

Taehyung: Oh I see yeah I'll shower first then I'll see you in a bit. I only take 10 mins.

*Taehyung was showering while Kayla was freaking out about sharing a room alone with Tae. Sure they were old enough and they've been together for more than 5 years but this was the first time alone together at night in a room. Kayla couldn't keep still until Taehyung came out of the shower*

Taehyung walked out with only a towel around his waist showing his surprising abs and back muscles. Kayla was a blushing mess.

Kayla: JAGI WHAT IN THE BLOODY HELL PUT YOUR CLOTHES ON BEFORE COMING OUT.

Taehyung: Oh yeah sorry I just had
To come get my clothes I forgot to bring them. I mean you've seen my abs before years back when we were at Greaty's house XD

Kayla: Lmao stop go change and hurry up I need to shower too or actually change here I'll go shower. Bye!
*she runs grabbing her clothes and slams the bathroom door*

Taehyung: Did she not like my abs?

*Kayla in the bathroom*

Kayla: *in her head* AH OMG HE IS PERFECT FUCK DAMN BODY WHY HAVE I NOT TAKEN HIS PROPORTIONS IN TO ACCOUNT HE HAS THE BODY OF GOD. FUCK ME.
*she mentally high fives herself for finding such a fine ass man*

*In Jungreaty's room*

Greaty: Kookie I'll shower first Kay? I'll be quick.

Jungkook: Okay I'll wait here.

*Greaty showers and Jungkook doesn't really mind until it was 15 mins and he heard no water*

Jungkook: Yo Jagi are you okay?

Greaty: Uh yeah... I'm-Jagiya could you lend me some body soap I forgot mine.

Jungkook: Oh yeah sure I'll just leave it on the side of the shower Kay?

Greaty: Yeah thanks.

*Greaty gets out fully dressed and she taps Jungkook to go shower now*

Jungkook: Okay I'll go now.
*He walks in the shower and starts the shower he washs his hair then was gonna reach for the soap when it hit him*

Jungkook: Wait if Greaty used my soap then that means that it touches her skin. *He starts visualizing it* FUCK JEON JUNGKOOK STOP. *he grabs the soap then stares at it for who knows how long he hears Greaty ask if he's fine and answers yes and he quickly uses the soap and gets out all dressed.*

Greaty: Why are you so red? Was the shower that hot? *she touches his forehead*

Jungkook: Ahh hahaha I'm fine don't worry * He's major blushing still thinking about the soap*

*In Jihope room*

Jhope: Jiminie I'm gonna shower first okay.

Jimin: Okay love you   

Jhope: What?

Jimin: What I just said I love you?

Jhope: But like before I shower? XD

Jimin: Haha yeah I just felt like it.

Jhope: well then I Love you more.

Jimin: No I love you even more

Jhope: Well I love you so do so so so so so much

Jimin: I love you to the moon and back!

Jhope: I love you with a the might of god and the power of our ARMYS!

Jimin: I love you as much as our parents do and as much as the whole universe and galax!!

Jhope: I love you so much it's brighter that my smile!!

Jimin: My love for you is as big as my ass.

Jhope: Oh touchè.

*In Namjin room*

Rapmon: Hyung wanna shower together.

Jin: Sure

* after everyone got dressed they met in Jhope and Jimin's room.*

Jhope: You all know how to make this night a beautiful end?

Everyone:WE DRINK!!

----------------------------------------------

Smut most likey next chapter I'll show you the part to skip if y'all don't wanna read it haha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2.5K 34
She was nerd that went to Bangtan high. She gets bullied by Jungkook and friends . Their names were Bts and Got7. She lived a doubel life. A fighte...
7.4K 375 28
When his father's job causes them to move to a new town, Jungkook couldn't care less. It's not that he has no emotion or is depressed or anything, he...
77.7K 1.9K 30
Revenge... That's all what she wants.. From childhood, she was never happy. Tortured, blamed and in the end left alone. Once she grow up, she became...
2.3K 108 25
It's already third year of high school in Seoul Academic High. This year, they, Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, and Ki...