Meant To Be (2020)

Izzanians20 által

(Jennie X Taehyung) Jennie made a mistake five years ago. A mistake that she grew to love and swore to never... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Thank You!!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Published!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Last Chapter
🦄 Special Chapter 🐰
Meet a New Author

Chapter 7

11.4K 406 259
Izzanians20 által

Taehyung's Pov

"Aigoo! So cute!", Manager hyung cooed as he lifted Taemin up and down.

"Yah, hyung be careful you might hurt the child", Jin hyung said to manager hyung and rolled his eyes.

I was really scared earlier. I thought manager hyung will burst out and throw Jennie and Taemin out. But instead, he picked Taemin up and played with him. The look on Jennie's face earlier shows fear and I'm not sure but, sadness.

"So, this is the feeling of having a grandchild eh? Hehehe~", I smiled on how Taemin and Manager are so comfortable with each other.

"So, you guys are past lovers?", He asked both Jennie and I.

I looked at Jennie as I entwined our fingers together with a smile.

"And also present lovers hyung", I replied honestly and he put Taemin down gently.

"Jin, take the others and Taemin out for a while, I need to talk to these two", manager hyung said and I felt Jennie squeezed my hand, she's nervous.

When they left, manager hyung looked seriously at me.

"Taehyung, I know you know about our rules. That there's no dating, but I will make a consideration since you two have a child. But I just wanted to keep it that way"

"What do you mean?", I asked manager hyung.

"Just be a father to Taemin, and not a boyfriend to Jennie", when he said that I widened my eyes and so was Jennie's.

"You can't be serious", I mumbled.

"It's in the rules Taehyung. Just keep your relationship with Taemin. But not with Jennie, I hope you understand dear", he pertained to Jennie and she just nodded.

"It's for his career. I respect that sir", she said and I gripped on her hand.

"Jennie", I whispered and she smiled at me.

"I can wait Taehyung. For you and Taemin", she said and I looked down.

"I'm glad you understood Jennie. You're a wise girl", manager hyung smiled at Jennie and she returned it.

"Now, Seokjin! Bring the kid back here!", Manager shouted and I pulled Jennie to my room.

Jennie's Pov

"Taehyung, what are we doing here?", I asked and he gripped on my shoulders.

"You're agreeing to it?", He asked and I just nodded sadly.

"It's for your career Taehyung. I won't risk it just for us to be happy. You've gone this far already, and I don't want to ruin it", I replied honestly to him.

"Or we can keep it a secret", he said.

"What? What do you mean?", I asked.

"I don't want us to be just friends Jennie. There are many guys out there, and also Mark", I'm a bit taken a back when he mentioned Mark.

"Why Mark?", I asked with a glare.

"He's also a guy too Jennie. Friendship doesn't exist between a guy and a girl cause one of them might fall for the other one", he said and I shook my
head.

"You're just paranoid Tae", I chuckled but he still kept that serious face.

"I can see it in his eyes Jennie. He likes you. He might push you with me but there will be a time that he'll confess and when that time comes, you're already mine", he grabbed both of my hands and kissed it.

"I'm already yours Tae. Don't be so paranoid", I said while looking in his eyes.

"I'm glad to hear that", he whispered as he leaned towards my and our lips met.

How I really miss his lips. It's been years since I last felt this and it's still with the same person. He caressed my cheek with his thumb and draw circles on them as our lips are still intact. I slowly crept my hands to his hair and tangled it with my fingers. He slowly walked forward and we both fell on his couch with him on top of me. His kisses went down to my neck and sucked on it. After that, he kissed my lips again and he bit my lip. But our kiss was interrupted by a loud knock followed by a shout.

"Yah, Kim Taehyung and Kim Jennie! Your son wants to go home!", By the looks of it, it was Jin.

Taehyung frowned and I pecked his lips one more time before getting up. We heard another knock on the door again.

"Kim Taehyung! After you impregnated me, you're just going to run away? How dare you! Opened this door before I--- ow! Hyung that hurts", I laughed on how cute Jimin is when he said that.

I opened the door and saw Jimin rubbing his head with a pout, beside him is Hoseok who was shaking his head.

"Mommy!", Taemin shouted and ran towards me.

"You want to go home baby?", I asked and he nodded.

"Tom and Jerry is at the tv today!", He cheered and I looked at my watch.

"Yeah, Tom and Jerry is on TV", I also cheered and he hugged me.

"Let's go home now Mommy, please", he begged and I nodded.

"Okay, say goodbye to your uncles first", I ordered and he smiled while looking to his uncles and waved at them.

"Bye Uncle Jin, Bye Uncle Yoongi, Bye Uncle Hoseok, Bye Uncle Namjoon aka Rapmon, Bye Uncle Jimin, Bye Uncle Jungkook, Bye Grandpa!", I was surprised when he called the Manager Grandpa.

"Awww, Bye Taemin. Come back okay?", The boys said in sync and Manager just nodded.

"Okay!", Taemin said and waved again.

"Let's go?", Taehyung asked and I nodded as we head to the door.

We both walked to the secret exit. It was made to avoid paparazzis and fans. Then we hopped in Taehyung's car. I put Taemin in the backseat while he played a lion stuff toy, wait, where did he get that.

"Baby, where did you get that toy?", I asked and he raised the toy.

"Mr. Lion was given to me by uncle Jungkook. He said that Daddy wants this toy but he gave it to me", he replied and I looked at Taehyung who was pouting while looking at the toy.

"I really envied Jungkook for buying that lion first", he mumbled and started to drive.

I chuckled upon remembering that Taehyung really loves stuffed toys, especially Lions. He even have mini version hanging from his key. While we're on the road, I was focused on the city lights but I felt a hand entwined with mine. I looked down and saw Taehyung's hand in mine, I look at him but he was looking at the road, smiling. I smiled back and focused my eyes back on the road, we stayed silent but not awkward.

When we arrived, Taemin's already asleep at the back while still hugging the toy Jungkook gave him. I got out of Taehyung's car and carried Taemin while his bag was on my shoulder.

"Thanks for today Taehyung. Taemin and I had fun", I smiled and Taehyung gave me the toy.

"You're welcome Jen, and I'm glad to do it again", he said and smirked.

"What?", I asked nervously but I know what he's pertaining to.

"That kiss, I'm glad to do it again. God, if they didn't really interuppted us, we could've made Taemin a baby sister", he smirked and I blushed hard.

I hit him with my free arm and he just chuckled.

"Pervert!", I shouted but he just kissed my forehead.

"Only for you baby", he smiled softly and kissed Taemin's head.

"See you tomorrow Jen", he waved and drove off.

I smiled, he's still has that sweet but naughty side in him. The gate opened and Mark came out.

"Had fun?", He asked while smiling.

"Yep, but Taemin had a lot of fun than me", I replied and he grabbed Taemin's bag from me.

"I think it's not only Taemin who had fun", he said with an uncomfortable tone.

"What do you mean?", I asked.

"I heard what you and Taehyung talked about. Especially that, Taemin's baby sister", he chuckled nervously and I blushed.

"That's so embarrassing! Please forget it", I said and Mark just chuckled.

"Let's go in, it's already late", he offered and we head inside.

I tucked Taemin to bed before I headed to Mark who was watching TV.

"Yah, Mark Tuan", I called and he just hummed.

"Thank you", I said and sat beside him.

"For what?", He asked and turned his attention to me.

"For everything, for always there for me, for supporting me, for being Taemin's playmate and Uncle, and also for being my best friend. You don't know how grateful I am to you", I said and he just messed my hair.

"I have a reason for that Jennie", he smiled.

"What reason?", I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"You'll know very soon"

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

3.4K 104 23
Updates every 2 weeks on Monday 00:00 GMT Lisa, Jennie, Rose and Jisoo are all sisters who got adopted by a strange old lady and get told about who t...
224K 7.7K 54
Lisa, Blackpink's royal maknae has a huge crush on Bangtan's golden maknae, Jeon Jungkook. Lisa has been secretly crushing on Jungkook even before sh...
166K 4.5K 40
Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé, and Lisa have been supporting a boyband called BTS ever since they debut, will they meet each other and fall in love? or will it...
313K 15K 100
COMPLETED 12/12/19 Omegaverse | BTS.... But different. Warning: very triggering topics Jimin and Jungkook have been friends for their entire lives. W...