Always

By sunflowerrr123

It's about Harry and Kendall. More

That Feeling
Memories
Only Angel
A Moment, A Love, A Dream aloud...
Family First
Truth or Dare
St. Barts

A Little Surprise

950 27 1
By sunflowerrr123

Harry Styles P.O.V
The tour was over, management give us a little break. I decided to spend my time in NYC to support Kendall in her VS fashion show. Of course, i'm not coming to her fashion show but i'll give her a suprise when she's done with that stuff. I told her mother about my plan and she said she'll fix the things. I just sat at my sofa in the hotel room and eat some burgers from McDonals. Then my phone's ringing, it was her mom.

"Harry, i'll send people to bring her to your hotel room. But there is one problem, she probably arriving at 2 a.m. is that okay? You know.. after party"

"Hi Mrs. Jenner." I saluted her "it's totally okay. Thank you so much. Isn't she with Gigi or somebody else?"

"I figured it out. Just make sure you stay awake honey." She said

"Ok, I will. Once again, thank you so much. I owe you."

"You're very welcome, she'd be happy if she knows you were here"

"I know." I laughed

"Haha ok Harry, bye"

"Bye and good night, Mrs. Jenner."

Oh my.. i would see my angel in a few hours. I miss her so much. I wish i could bring her with me everytime but she's a workaholic, she loves to work. So... it's impossible. Besides, she wants to keep her private life private. She'd never give a single clue to the public about our relationship. At this point, i agree with her. This relationship is about me and her, period.

I'm so damn tired but i couldn't sleep because i really needs to see her. It's 1 a.m. when someone knocked my door.. i was like 'fucking finally!' I opened the door and there she was. She still wearing her after party dress. Shit Kendall. I thought to myself 'i really saw an angel, my only angel'

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HEREEEEEEEE" she gasped and yelled to me. Her face totally said she didn't believe that i'm here. Then  she jumped to my body and hugged me. Oh my.. i couldn't breath. But i could live with it forever.

"Ooops, you know there's still a plenty of people here."

"I don't care. I miss you." She kissed me on the lips. I kissed her back of course.

"Guys, i think you should go. Thank you for taking her to me. Tell Mrs. Jenner, i said thank you." I talked to some bodyguards while Kendall kept hugging me.

"You're welcome Mr. Styles. Good night Mr. Styles and Mrs. Jenner"

They waved us good bye and i close the door after that

"Surprise!" I said to her. She kept smiling, standing in front of me.

"Well.. I'm surprised." She said and we laughed together

"It's so good to see you Kendall Jenner." I said "i miss you too btw"

"You know what? I'm so damn tired but you're here. In front of me. All my tiredness suddenly disappear. Like they're gone by the time i saw your face in the doorway. I mean.. it's really you. Oh my God." Kendall, why you have to be so cute?

"Are you sober? Are you trying to seduce me? Mmm let's do it, shall we?" I teased her "Thanks to your mom!"

"Go to hell, Styles!" She laughed "i knew it! I knew there's something odd.. she's acting weird!"

"You look amazing with that dress. If you're not my girlfriend, i'd die to get your number." She smiled, looked me in the eye "Shit Ken, don't do that to me."

"But i'm yours, so what will you do?" She teased me. Damn it, Kendall Jenner.

I didn't answer it, i put my hands in her waist. Pulled her closer to me and kissed her lips. She's so damn soft. We didn't say a word, we're so tired but we miss each other so much. I kissed her neck and started to take her dress off. She took my shirt slowly and started to licked my whole body. Oh my God.. Kendall, you take me to another planet.

Kendall Jenner P.O.V
In the morning
I woke up first, decided to doing nothing but starring at him. I touched his noise, stroked his long curly hair and i could hear his sigh because of that. Harry, my Harry, why you have to be so cute when you're sleeping? I could do it forever. You know, just starring at him and doing nothing. Trust me, he's so damn cute.

"Good morning" suddenly he opened his eyes and said that to me when i'm still starring at him. I jumped a little because of that.

"Whoa whoa whoa.. chill baby" he laughed "you little angel just woke me up because you pinched my noise." He said while he took my body and put me around his arms. I turn my body so that i can see his face.

"I didn't! I just touched it." I laughed

"Whatever..." he rolled his eyes and i laughed "Btw last night was amazing. I can't get enough of you" he said while i get up and starring at his eyes

"Yeah.. let's do it again, sometime soon." I bit my lips. Then he approached me and kissed my lips. I kissed him back and stroked her curly hair

"You wanna eat something baby?" He offered "btw, you can wear my clothes. You know where is it."

"I'd kill for pizza!" I said "okay"

"Pizza? For breakfast? Are you sure?" He asked me while he watched me when i put his shirt on "Shit. Kendall Jenner with oversized t-shirt is... everything."

"hushhh you little fussy" i frowned "but i want pizza"

"Okay.. okay.. anything for you, Kendall."

We talked, we cuddled, we joked, we laughed, we listened to some music just like old times. If only i could stopped the time... i can live forever in this situation. His laugh, his micky mouse tattoo (lol i always ask him to create micky mouse tattoo), his curly long hair, his emerald eyes... all i need in my life is his presence.

"Please stay" he said. Shit his puppy emerald eyes.

"I wish i could.. i have to go to the gym and come back to LA tonight. I have photoshoot tomorrow morning" I frowned "Besides, you have to go back to London, Styles."

"Yeah.. that." All the sadness covering his face

"I wish we have a normal life. You know, living together in tiny apartment, watching movies in cinema and buy a popcorn, laughing in the street, listening to some music in the subway..." i really wish i could do that with him "so we don't need to live in an airplane and saying good bye to each other."

He didn't answer me. He just pulled me closer to him and kiss my forehead.

"I'm gonna miss you" he said

I didn't realized it until tears coming down trough my face. Yes, i'm crying. I don't know why. Saying good bye is the hardest part in this relationship. I know we'll seeing each other again but this isn't normal. As a "couple", seeing each other once in 2 months or maybe 1 months if you were lucky isn't that good right? I hate good bye. I hate it.

"Hey hey Kenny, don't cry. We'll meet again soon. Okay? I promise." He wiped my tears and i just nodded.

"Ohh i almost forget" he said while he pick something from his bag "this is your birthday gift" he gave me a cassette. Yes, an old school cassette with my name on it.

"A cassette? Birthday gift? You already gave me one, babe. What is it?" I asked him

"A mixtape. You know I'm not that good in words. So.. this is.. mmm this cassette can describe my feeling towards you. I want you to listen to this and.. yeah that's it." He sounds really nervous and i love it

I smiled to him "that's sweet.. but you already gave me one and I don't know where can i listen to this cassette?"

"That gift? You can buy it by yourself. You can buy anything you want. But this cassette.. you'll never find it in any store." He smiled "you'll figure it out"

"Thank you, Harry." I smiled and kissed his cheeks.

By the time i leave him, i asked my assistant to find me a cassette player. When i'm on my way to JFK, i listened to his cassette..

The Beatles - Here, There, and Everywhere
The Beatles - Ain't She Sweet
Coldplay - A Message
Coldplay - Parachutes
Chris de Burgh - Lady in Red
The temper trap - Sweet Disposition
Edward Sharpe - Home
Elvis - Stuck On You
Elvis - Can't Help Falling in Love

When i finished with the last song, i wiped my tears in my cheeks. I'm such a whiny. This is so beautiful.

Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you

Harry freaking Styles, you always surprise me. You never fails to amaze me. I decided to text him before i go..

K: the best gift ever. I don't even have a words to describe it. I love you, Harry. Always.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.9K 686 73
Harry Styles x Kendall Jenner Fanfiction 𝘞𝘩𝘒𝘡 𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘭π˜₯ 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘯π˜ͺ𝘡𝘦 𝘒𝘨𝘒π˜ͺ𝘯? ©️HESmylovie All rights res...
16K 167 155
INSTAGRAM || H.S x K.J @harrystyles liked your picture.
Oops! By E James

Fanfiction

646 54 16
Read it. it's good.
3K 207 26
I know I'm not your only But at least I'm one I heard a little love Is better than none Harry Styles & Scarlett Leithold