HouseMate With Benefits! [ Wa...

By leguitarist2001

One mistake from a house agency that make Stephanie Lawson, a twenty years old model meet a CEO of a well kno... More

HouseMate With Benefits!
C H A P T E R 1 : I'm finally move to NY !
C H A P T E R 2 : Give me that damn phone!
C H A P T E R 3 : About last night...
C H A P T E R 4 : Friends With Benefits. Oh wait! It's Housemate With Benefits
C H A P T E R 5 : Are you on period?
C H A P T E R 6 : Tiny things may cause a big trouble..
C H A P T E R 7 : Close Your Mouth Honey. You Don't Want To Catch Fly.
C H A P T E R 8: No Mushroom, No Dinner ?
C H A P T E R 9 : Is he a werewolf or what ?
C H A P T E R 1 1 : I'm so busy being busybody here.
C H A P T E R 1 2 : I thought you have been kidnapped or whatsoever..
C H A P T E R 1 3 : You may now call me Coward Jonathan.
C H A P T E R 1 4 : I Want You To Know That...
C H A P T E R 1 5 : It's Never To Late
ONE QUESTION
Snowflakes Hearts
FINALLY AN ANSWER FOR ONE QUESTION?
Trailer

C H A P T E R 1 0 : It's not a dream, baby..

15.3K 367 67
By leguitarist2001

Sorry if the last chapter is short..and also for this chapter..Sorry.. :[] Btw,  two updates in two days..Oh come on..Vote amd comment pretty pleaseeee.. :)

Copyright © 2014 leguitarist2001

All right reserved.

C H A P T E R  1 0 : It's not a dream, baby..

" Are we really going to do this ? " I took a deep breath . We're now at the chair. Waiting for the tattoo artist to come and ' decorate ' us.

" Yeah..This is so freaking real.. " He say. So confident. But his face...His face is so pale. As pale as Robert Pattinson in Twilight.

" You look like you're going to pass out. " I squeeze his hand.

" I'm cool..I'm strong. " He say but it more like whisper. I wipe the sweat at his forehead.

" You're kidding me right ? You're terrified. " I say. I'm terrified. But, I want to overcome my fear. Especially with the man I love.

" I'm not turning back. Not going to." He say.

" Okay then. Good luck, babe. " I say to him as the tattoo artist came to us.

"Are you ready? " Jade and Jesse, the tattoo artist say at the same time. I nodded my head and turn facing Jonathan.

" Why I didn't turn back just now?  " I heard him muttered. I lean to him and kiss his cheek and lean back to my seat which Jade have already lean back abit because she is going to do it on my rightside.

I'm getting an anchor shape with a letter J on it on my rightside, above my waist by Jade while Jonathan is getting an anchor shape too with a letter S just the same place as me but only at his leftside will be done by Jesse. The letter is all his idea.

" Ok.We're going to start now.. " Jade says to me. Giving me a warm smile and start to draw the shape of the anchor as the outline on me. As soon as she finish draw the outline, she took out the 'tool from hell ' that use to make the tattoo and follow the outline.

" Uh..It doesn't hurt as bad as I thought it would be.. " I say.

" Well, you came to the right place. It won't hurt if it is been done by the expert. " She say. Praising herself and continue doing her job.

" Hey Jonathan..It's not bad isn't it.. " I turn my head to the left to see him.

" I'm sorry Miss.. But your boyfriend passed out as I took out the tool.. Should I continue or stop ? " Jesse ask.

" Just continue.. " I say as I think for a while and lean back to my seat. Jonathan sure wants himself inked as that is the reason why he pull me in this shop.

*  *  *

" Alright Miss..All done.. " Jade tap my shoulder. I look down to my waist part. It's so perfect! I love it!

" Thanks.. " I get up and turn toward Jonathan. Still unconscious.

" Hey Jonathan.. " I sit beside him and tap his shoulder slowly. Still no respond.

" Jonathan..Wake up " I slap his cheek. Not hard. Don't worry.

" Stephanie ? " He opens his eyes slowly.

" Yeah..It's me..Now get up..Let's go home.. " I pull him up the chair.

" I dream that I get a tattoo.. " He whisper. I bet he didn't look at his surrounding yet.

" It's not a dream, baby... " I say. He look down to his waist

"  Holy shit ! I've got a tattoo.. " He say.

" But you pass out before she even start to do it to you...Come on..I want to go home.."  I say

" Does it painful ? I mean when the needle touch your skin.. " Jonathan ask as we left the store. He hold my hand firmly.

" Not as bad as I imagine.. " I say.

" You're the bravest woman I've met.. " He kiss my cheeck. I let out a giggle.

*  *  *

" Is that the only things you want to bring ? " Jonathan ask me as he saw me putting my clothes in my bag.

" Yeah..Well, I'm not going to stay there forever.. " I walk passing him, to my walk in closet as he's lying on the bed and back to my bag beside him.

" Hey Stephanie.. " Jonathan pull me and make me sit on his lap.

" Why? " I ask curiously.

" Come with me... " He paused. Looking directly into my eye. Oh boy. My heart start pumping

" Come with me to New York. Stay with me there.. " He grab both of my hand.

Oh boy..He ask me to follow him
Oh boy.. He don't want to be apart with me..
Oh boy.. What am I going to answer??
Oh boy..Why am I'm using oh boy so much?

" I can't.. " I say. He put his arm around my waist, pulling me closer till our forehead met each other.

" Why ? " He whisper.

" Because I can't...I'm working here, Jonathan... " I say to him. A sad smile form at his perfect lips.

" Yeah..Yeah..I get it.. " He stork my cheek using his thumb.

I don't know why..But, I feel something inside me feels empty.

" I'm going to miss you.. " He say. His hand now is back to my waist.

" I know..I'm going to miss you more.. " I say. Jonathan cupped my cheek and lean in. Our lips touching.

He kissed me ! Wait..He is kissing me.

Soon enough I replied back to his kiss. I wrapped my arm around his neck.

" You know we're breaking the rules right ? " Jonathan say and comtinue kissing me.

" Once in a while...It's fine right ? " I say to him. He let out a giggle am continue kissing me. His hand trail down from my cheeck to my shoulder to my waist.

" Ouch.. " I moan in pain as he accidentally put a lot of pressure my fresh tattoo place.

" I'm sorry..Why ? " He ask. I lift up my shirt and show him.

" Ouu..You've got a tattoo! " He say " And it's match mine! " Jonathan grinned.

" Yeah.. You're the one that choose it.. " I say to him.

" Yeah..I've forgot about it.. " He say and kiss me once again.

" I better continue to pack up my things..and you should start to pack up your things too... " I say to him.

" Uhm..Yeah.. " He say and left my room.

I let out a deep breath. I look to my reflection at the mirror.

My face is red. Red from blushing.

Uh..I don't expect that I'm going to blush.

Suddently, my phone rings. Megan.

" Hello ? " I answered.

" You haven't call me since I left your house this morning.. " She say

" I'm busy today.  "

" Doing what ? " She asked.

" Well, so many things.. And also I'm flying to L.A tomorrow.. " I say to her. I zip up my bag as I finish putting my clothes in it.

" You didn't tell me that you have photoshoot in L.A.. " She say

" It's not a photoshoot. I'm going there with Jonathan.."

" Ouh...I see..but why ? " She asked

" He's going back to his house...and he want me to meet his dad and sister. "

" Meet his dad and sister !?  Cool! Did I just miss out something between you guys ? " Megan ask. Oh. Here we go. Detective Megan Housting.

" No..nothing..we're just friend..well, a very very close friend...But we're not together.. " I explained. Oh lord. When is the phone call going to end?

" Is it? But I don't feel like it. You guys seems like a couple..You love him don't ya? " Megan says. Crap.

" Fine..Yes..But I can't be with him.. " I sigh.

" Wait..What? "

" You heard me. I-I need to go now..I will talk to you as soon as I come back to New York.. " I ended the call and toss my phone on the bed

I put my bag aside. Lying on the bed and do nothing for about five minutes. Thinking about what will happen when Jonathan left.

*  *  *

I didn't realised when did I doze off. Jonathan walk in my room and wakes me up.

" Come on Lawson..Get ready. We're going out for dinner in half an hour... " He stroke my cheek and kiss my forehead and then get out from the room. Giving me my own time to get my self ready.

" Uh..wear something fancy....Not jeans and tee. " He says and close the door behind him. I stretch and yawn then walk lazily to the closet, search for what dress I want to wear. I get out from the room to wash my face and get back to my room to get ready.

I put on a black sleeveless knee length dress and put on some eyeliner to my eyelid.

" Are you done now ? " Jonathan walks in my room. He's wearing a blak slack and a white shirt. I could swear that my heart stop beating for a while after seeing him.

" Wait..My hair.. "  I put up my hair to tie it

" No..Don't tie your hair.. " He put my hand down. Letting my hair falls to my shoulder.

" Uh..Ok " I say.

*  *  *

" Would you like some dessert? " The waitress ask. Jonathan looked at me. I shook my head.

" No thanks.. " Jonathan says to the waitress. She nodded her head and leave us.

" Thank you.. " I say. Jonathan raised his eyebrow.

" Why ? " He ask.

" For bringing me to this very high class restaurant for dinner.. " I says.

" My pleasure.. " He says. Holding my hand.

" Are you tired? Wanna go home? " He ask.

" Yeah.. " I nodded.

" Let's go.." He say.

*  *  *

As soon as we entered the house and closed the door. Jonathan hug me.

" Can you please think about staying with me in L.A again? Please.. " He whisper.

" You know I can't right...I work here.. " I says to him.

" But..We can find other agent in L.A right?  " He say.

" Jonathan....It's not easy to find a model agency.. " I says. Wrapping my arm around his waist, resting my head at his chest.

" Not for you...You've been a model for Maybelline right? " He asks. I nodded my head.

" For your information, there is one Maybelline store with your picture. a very huge picture of you at their wall. So, I guess it won't be hard for you to find a model agency there, in L.A " He says.

" And why are you so sure that it is my picture? " I ask.

" Well, I snap a picture of it..And then when I came in this house..And found you..Actually I can't believe that I met you.. " He says. I look up at him.

" Look..Jonathan..If I change my mind...I'll fly and stay in L.A with you..Okay? " I says.

" Okay..Okay. I'll buy that.." He crashed his lips to mine. His hand trail up and down my back. I replied to his kiss while unbuttoning his shirt buttons. He help me by taking off the shirt and let it fall to the ground.

I know where is this going as he unzip my dress zipper and let the dress fall to the floor.

As soon as we reached his bedroom, we are already naked and panting. He lie me gently on the bed and ontop of me.

Oh come on..Faster will yah?

He kiss my forehead, cheek, nose and then my lips.

" I don't want to have sex with you.. " He whisper.

Holy cow..He's kidding right? We're both here..Naked, panting and all those stuff. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

" Because I want to make love to you.  " He says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107 0 15
I was just a pure human, I lived in the city with my mother. We had money to help take care of ourselves since my father died. My mother was lonely a...
471 39 55
Ruby Dominguez knew all about how her father treated her mother. If she stepped in to help, she would get the same treatment. They couldn't leave. Th...
289K 9.1K 45
An older man, a broken heart, and a world of temptation. Chaise Da Silva thought she had the perfect college life until she walked in on her best fri...
Enemy To Lover By toto

General Fiction

493 25 16
lisa a 24 year young women who made herself ugly for world went to an interview where she met her rival of high school Adrian as her boss, but for av...