C H A P T E R 4 : Friends With Benefits. Oh wait! It's Housemate With Benefits

Here the cast!

1) Rachel Hendrix as Stephanie Lawson

2) Jason Burkey as Jonathan Grayson

3) Natalie Hall as Megan

4) Nick Jonas as James

C H A P T E R  4 - Friends with benefits..Oh wait..It's housemate with benefits...

* 1 month later *

I'm sitting on the sofa, watching movie with Jonathan after we had our dinner. We watching TED.

" See, the teddy bear and the man also afraid of thunder and they have a thunder song. " Jonathan said to me when John and Ted sang the thunder song. I just glance at him and look back at the tv.

" I wonder, how if fifty shades of grey being produce as a movie..." Jonathan said after the movie that we're watching finished.

" Just as the book..but I'm pretty sure that some of the sex scene will be cut... " I said to him while changing the channel.

" Oh..Hm..I miss making out..So long since I broke up. " Jonathan said to me.

" So do I..almost 1 year. Yeah..World record for me.. Wanna some more beer? " I ask him. He nodded. I walk to the kitchen and open the fridge.

" Hey Stef.." He walk in the kitchen and stop behind me. I turn around and look at him.

" what?  " I ask him and pass the bottle to him.

" Let's play game. " He said to me. I frowned. What game?

" Have a relationship..with me.. " He continue.

" I thought you say you're not ready for a relationship and I also not ready for any.. " I said to him, trashing the bottle in the dustbin as I finish drinking it.

" No..I mean..the friend with benefits relationship..wait...no..It's housemate with benefits.  " He said to me.

" Just sex? " I ask him. He nodded.

" Okay. No relationship, no emotion just sex. " I tap his shoulder. A smile appear at his face.

" If anything happen we still be friend..Deal? " I said to him. I put out my hand infront of him to shake with him.

" Deal.." He grab my hand

" Ok. Let's start it.. " Jonathan said, getting closer to me.

" Ok. Let's go to the bedroom. " I said to him.

*  *  *

" Hey..Bout last night.. " Jonathan paused as we entered his car. He's sending me to work. Well, he's going my workplace to see the picture.

" Nothing to worried about I guess? " I said to him. He gave me a smile and drive the car.

" Do you know that I'm a famous buisnessman? " Jonathan said to me with a smirk on his face. I chuckle and shook my head.

" Well, when I was in LA..I always be chased by reporter, photographer, paparazi and also girls.. " Jonathan said to me. Well, he's a famous buisnessman which is I never heard about it before. Maybe because I'm not interested in buisness.

" I guess you'll not be so famous on New York. " I push his cheeck playfully.

" Who know's? When I'm going to buy some groceries last week by myself..A paparazi spot me and the next day I saw ' Jonathan Grayson has been spotted at WalMart at New York yesterday at 3 : 00p.m  ' on the internet. " Jonathan said to me.