Naruto's Twin Sister (Sasuke...

By SilverDemonRoyalty

Cover made by: DarkRose--Chan What if there's finally someone who cares about Naruto? Like a friend? Or a twi... More

Entering Nariko and Naruto Uzumaki
My name is Konoharmau
Sasuke or Sakura: Friends or Foes?
Pass or Fail: Survival Test
A Dangerous Mission! A Journey to Land of Waves
The Assassin of the Mist!
The Oath of Pain
Kakashi: Sharingan Warrior
The Forest of Chakra
The Land Where a Hero Once Lived
Battle on the Bridge! Zabuza Returns!!
Haku's Secret Jutsu: Crystal Ice Mirror
The Number One Hyperactive, Knucklehead Ninja Joins the Fight
Zero Visibility: The Sharingan Shatters
The Broken Seal
White Past: Hidden Ambition
The Weapons Known as Shinobi
Demon In The Snow
A New Chapter Begins: The Chunin exams
Identify Yourself: Powerful New Rivals
Chunin Challenge: Rock Lee vs. Sasuke!
The Chunin Exams Stage 2: The Forest of Death
Eat or Be Eaten: Panic in the Forest!
Uzumaki's Counterattack: Never Give In!
Bushy Brow's Pledge: Undying Love
Akumaru Trembles: Gaara's Cruel Strength
The Scroll's Secret: No Peeking Allowed
Surviving the Cut: The Rookie 10
Bushy Brow's Jealousy: Lions Barrage
Akamaru Unleashed! Who's Top Dog Now?
Byakugan Battle: Hinata Grows Bold
A Failure Stands Tall
Gaara vs. Rock Lee: The Power of Youth Explodes
Lee's Hidden Strength: Forbidden Secret Jutsu!
The Fifth Gate: A Splendid Ninja Is Born
Nariko's Dark Personality Emerges
A Shadow in Darkness: Danger Lurks
Ebisu Returns: Twin's Toughest Training Yet
Christmas Ova
Long Time No See: Jiraiya Returns!
The Summoning Jutsu: Wisdom of the Toad Sage!
Which Cover?
A Feeling Of Yearning, A Flower Full Of Hope
Live or Die: Risk it All to Win it All!
Chistmas OVA 2: Polar Express
He Flies! He Jumps! He Lurks! Chief Toad Appears
Hospital Besieged: The Evil Hand Revealed
The Final Round: Rush to the Battle Arena!
Byakugan vs. Shadow Clone Jutsu
A Failure's True Power
Hit it or Quit it: The Final Rounds Get Complicated!
Zero Motivation: The Guy with Cloud Envy!
Dancing Leaf, Squirming Sand
Late for the Show, But Ready to Go! The Ultimate Secret Technique is Born!
Village in Distress, New A-Ranked Mission
The Chase Continues: Nariko's Vision Perception
Assassin of the Moonlit Night
The Uzumaki's Ninja Handbook
Beyond the Limit of Darkness and Light
The Third Hokage Forever...
Return of the Morning Mist
Jiraiya: The Uzumaki's Potential Disaster
Roar, Chidori! Brother vs. Brother!
Hate Among the Uchihas: The Last of the Clan!
A New Training Begins: Uzumaki Time
Keep on Training: Pop Goes the Water Balloon
Focal Point: The Mark of the Leaf

Character Profile

55.5K 770 1K
By SilverDemonRoyalty

Name: Nariko Uzumaki

Nariko's voice actors:
Jeannie Tirado
Amber Lee Connors (Miku's voice)

Nickname(s):
Sis
Kit
Vixen
Princess
Sunshine
Demon Girl
Guardian Angel
New Yellow Flash of the Leaf
Nine-tailed Twin, Twin of the Nine-Tails, Demon Twin Fox (when with Naruto)

Birthday: October 10

Family:
Naruto Uzumaki (Older twin brother)
Jiraiya "Pervy Sage" (Godfather)
Kushina Uzumaki (Mother, Deceased)
Minato Namikaze (Father, Deceased)

Chakra Nature:
•Wind (Affinity) 🌬️
•Fire 🔥
•Earth 🌎
•Yin ☯️

Race:
• Jinchuriki
• Deity
• Sensor type

Height: 4 ft. 8 in. (142.24 cm)

Weight: 38 kg (83 lbs.)

Background:
Naruto and Nariko were both born on the night of October 10 from Minato Namikaze (The Fourth Hokage) and Kushina Uzumaki (The second jinchuriki of the Nine-tails). The Third Hokage made special arrangements for Minato to preserve Kushina's seal containing The Nine-tails while she gave birth to Naruto and Nariko in a remote location, escorted by midwives and Anbu with Naruto being the older twin by 2 minutes before Nariko the seal dropped dramatically. A masked man, Tobi, tracked down their location, however, killed the midwives and Anbu, and capture Naruto and Nariko, forcing Minato to quickly rescue them and teleport to a safe house.
With Minato gone, Tobi captured Kushina and released the Nine-tails from her, using it to devastate The Hidden Leaf. Minato saved Kushina and left Naruto and Nariko in her care before he went to protect the village, eventually defeating Tobi and freeing The Nine-tails from his control. Returning to Naruto, Nariko, and Kushina, Minato realizes the only way to stop The Nine-tails was to seal it within Naruto and Nariko.
Minato and Kushina together split the Ninetails sealing the Yang into Naruto and Yin into Nariko believing that they would need Fox's power to defeat Tobi in case he returns. They implanted their chakra signature into the seal so they can meet them when the Nine-tails gets out of hand. After giving their love for Naruto and Nariko they sealed it away and sadly died from it, Minato's final wish was someday to be recognized as heroes of the leaf.

Ever since that day, all the villagers hated Nariko and Naruto for being a monster and treating them like an outcast.

At the age of 4, she wanted more than anything to learn more about her family history, she decided to ask Lord Third about it but was quickly denied, so she decided to take matters into her own hands and break into the Hokage archives to learn about her origin. But it was quickly foiled by the elders of the village, they interrogated her into believing it was no one's fault and released her. This only made Nariko more anxious but eventually dropped it. When she learned more about her family, Nariko's hatred of the Hokage grows but her love for her brother made her reconsider but keep her edge.

Miku: a Goddess, Princess/Queen of time and luck who was attacked by Kaguya long ago for her ability to time wield and bring luck and misfortune weakened looking for a host, Kaguya killed her, but not her soul seeing how Nariko has a bright, pure heart she transferred into Nariko when she was a child from a dream, making Nariko the reincarnation of the ancient goddess.

At age 10, Nariko and Naruto became Iruka's students making Iruka uncomfortable with the twins whose responsible for his parent's death. She was always weak in taijutsu weaker than Naruto that she trained with the Hyuga clan so she can improve her taijutsu skills. Nariko was always timid and a wallflower and doesn't stand out too much but thanks to Iruka-sensei she gains confidence and encourages her to reach her full potential Iruka-sensei is the first person to acknowledge Nariko and Naruto he is the main reason why they didn't become sociopath like Gaara. Naruto made a promise to Nariko for keeping his dream of earning the title of becoming Hokage. Nariko is well known for her trademark speed she is called 'The New Yellow Flash of the Leaf'.

She's 12 now.

Personalities:
Nariko is a bit of a Tsundere but at the same time, she is a Kuudere. As Naruto has Kushina's hot-headed personality; Nariko has a cool, calm personality like Minato, she shares many personality traits compared to her Dad as being able to be light on her feet and her wits gave her an advantage in the heat of battle.

Nariko tends to be edgy when she doesn't trust anyone and she take longer to warm up to new people unlike her brother who talks to people easily. She fights to the very end to the point pasted exhaustion, everyone has to remind her to take it easy.

In contrast to Naruto, she keeps a level head and serves as Naruto's voice of reason to fit his obsessive brash personality when he makes or thinks about being reckless but her anger sometimes get the better of her on certain topics, mostly when she is insulted by her height or when Naruto is threatened.

Nariko is quiet and independent, but carefree and adventurous at times, she is noticeably more intelligent than Naruto.

Nariko is a valuable asset to the team for her charisma and analytical thinking; She's able to use her charm to get information and plans several steps ahead.

Nariko is also affectionate and loves to keep her friends close, protected, and out of harm's way. She also inherited her mother's verbal tic 'Ya know' when she gets excited, angry, or flustered. Despite looking absent-minded and quiet, she is highly resourceful and have analytical thinking. Naruto and Nariko together promise to never go back on their word. When someone show signs of affection she only shrugs it off for them just being friendly, in turn, she is unaware of her own true emotions. She is shown to have empathy with animals as she calms down a hissy cat and others with ease.

Nariko doesn't often get praised enough for her intellect and her beauty she gets easily embarrassed when she earns a compliment. She has a loyal, compassionate nature, always putting others first before herself, acts easy-going, and smiles in the face of danger so she doesn't show her fear, she's somewhat blunt and seems to unintentionally show disrespect towards people of higher authority than herself upon meeting them. Noted by Kakashi and Jiraiya, she has the same determination as her late mother and once she made up her mind she won't take no for an answer.

She has a bit of a mischievous side like Naruto, is stubborn to back down from a fight when it means protecting her friends and her brother, and enjoys being a jinchuriki, she could get a bit scary if Naruto is hurt emotionally or physically.

Nariko's most valuable trait is her unique luck, [a quirk from being an reincarnation] like being able to land in a soft pile of leaves, hitting triple 7 when she gambles or winning the lottery off of one ticket. Her good luck also prevents her from taking any critical hits and being able to take out a crew with one kunai setting off a chain reaction to pin them down or hit each other. Part of her luck is her unparallel beauty that draws people in when they see her. As a side effect of her fortune, her eyes glow yellow.

Nariko is devoted and loyal to Naruto so much that she is willing to give up anything to save him implying she never wants to leave his side. Nariko also has the ability to see glances into the future, she does whatever it takes to prevent bad things from happening, if she can't prevent a bad vision from happening usually involving someone's death, she becomes deeply saddened and traumatized.

Nariko and Naruto are rarely seen fighting and arguing, Kakashi even states when they get nervous, excited, or tries to hide something they talk and act in perfect unison.

Appearance:
According to Jiraiya, Nariko has a strong resemblance to her mother. She is short for her age; Her athletic physique is complimented with fair skin, airily tamed by the rays of the sun, yet maintaining a pliable smooth complexion, she has an hourglass figure. Her form smooths into an elegant and defined curvaceous build, curving at the lining of her waist and thighs, trailing to her slender legs. It's mostly noted that Nariko has a big chest, most likely due to her being an incarnation.

Nariko was born with three whisker marks​ on her cheeks as a trademark or a "birthmark" from the Ninetails, she has the same spiky hair trait as Naruto her hair has long thick strands in front with sideswipes on both sides she has a feminine build and has soft, long blonde hair. She is a bit smaller than Naruto being the younger twin. Nariko has tiny fangs from the Nine-tails she gets defensive of them and tries to hide them. Wears a black undershirt and an orange-like jacket she likes to wear open, the jacket has blue thick stripes across each arm, and around the collar is little fur, she wears orange shorts. Nariko wears a blue Uzumaki logo necklace given to her by her mother before she died.

Necklace picture:

Tailed-Beast: Yin Kurama:: The Nine-tails::

Despite being trapped inside of Nariko, He cares very deeply for her well-being even though he is Nariko's tailed beast he comes out when Nariko's life is in danger, has strong emotions, and talks to Nariko when she's feeling lonely or depressed he'll do anything to cheer her up; they talk to each other kinda often. Kurama and Nariko share a father-daughter, mentor-student relationship. Kurama play a reasoning voice in Nariko's head telling her right from wrong. Kurama will give Nariko his power without hesitation to defeat stronger opponents. When they communicate, 'she'll speak to herself' accidentally when she gets worked up. He will switch places with Nariko when she's unconscious or wants to with Nariko's permission he'll sometimes highjack her body to show her something and respects her wishes to keep their relationship a secret.

Miku: Goddess of time and luck:: Entity
When Miku had a life she fled from Kaguya who want her abilities. On the brink of death, Miku manages to perform a jutsu and to let her reincarnate before Kaguya could kill her. During the Nine-tails attack when Nariko was born, Mikus' spirit went into Nariko and granting her goddess abilities. As Nariko ages, Miku became more aware of her surroundings and comes out without warning, Nariko starts to inherit her body type and personality. Miku is the opposite from Nariko as she wears a top and bottom with her stomach revealing. Miku comes out when she wants to have fun, mostly when it comes to gambling; she has a serious and mysterious side when it counts. She has a bit of a curious side to her that lets her stray away from the group. Miku is confident in her abilities and she rushes ahead without much of a plan. The side effects of this the more Nariko uses Miku's future abilities, the more Miku is to take over changing her appearance, and losing her demeanor.

Favorite food: Ichiraku Ramen with Bourbon chicken(A/N: My real favorite food)

Least favorite food: Uncooked vegetables, anything too bitter or sweet

Weaknesses: Nariko has thalassophobia she doesn't like to be in a large body of water. When Nariko gives in to her rage and hatred she lets loose making Kurama take over her mind and body but this experience lets her forget what happened moments ago. Nariko and Naruto share one-half of the Nine-tails, they experience each other's pain and emotional distress when one goes through a Nine-tails transformation.

Nariko cares too much for Naruto's safety that she would blindly protect him from harm, without knowing how dangerous the threat.

When Nariko have a vision she lose her senses and vulnerable to upcoming attacks. It's possible to force her way out of a vision by shaking her or making loud noises.

Likes: flowers, challenge, cooking, ramen, hot springs, Kurama, Naruto, running, adventures, making new friends, speed, joking around with her enemies, festivals, fireworks, stargazing

Dislikes: bullies, fangirls, pink, swimming, being underestimated, losing, quit during a fight, Naruto being threatened, isolation, deep water, unnecessary killing, Naruto doesn't listen to her

Hobbies: sing, cooking, pressed flower craft, riddle-solving, jigsaw puzzles, drawing

Dream: To protect her friends and brother

Trivia
• The meaning of the name Nariko is 'thunder child, humble child, the child who climbs high'. The name fits Naruto for the name meaning 'Maelstrom'.

• In Japanese origin, Nariko name means 'thunder' which fits Naruto in kanji means 'maelstrom'

• Miku's character is Mythra from Xenoblade Chronicles 2

• From Japanese 美 (mi) meaning "beautiful" combined with 空 (ku) meaning "sky" or 久 (ku) meaning "long time". It can also come from a nanori reading of 未来 (mirai) meaning "future", indicating her future visions and time ability.

• Nariko is right-handed

• According to Jiraiya, Nariko's measurements are 48-33-35 -> Bust: 48, Waist: 33, Hip: 35
(A/n): I don't know anything about measurements

• Nariko learned how to summon and warp to her weapon similar to Noctis ability from FFXV

• Nariko's name comes from Narika and Naruko combined

• Naruto and Nariko's setting is a lot like Ratchet & Clank or Gon & Killua, Naruto is Ratchet/Gon and Nariko is Clank/Killua to fit Naruto's brash and reckless personality how Nariko position counters it.

• Nariko's fighting style is a lot like Tifa from Final Fantasy VII

♪To add on Nariko's fighting style, she can also fight like Yang from RWBY 💛☀️

• Nariko's appearance resembles White or Mary Macbeth from Battle Blockade Battlefront.

• Nariko's luck powers is similar to Qrow and Clover from RWBY. She cause misfortune to others and grants luck to herself in return.

• Vixen is a female fox, implying to The Nine Tails

• Nariko future visions ability is inspired by Rindo Kanade from NEO: The World Ends With You and Shulk from Xenoblade

• A frequent running gag is pointed at Nariko's large chest, much to her annoyance but she takes advantage of it and teases others.

• Naruto's teleportation skill is inspired by Ruby Rose's semblance from RWBY and Shez's unique ability of Shadowflash from Fire Emblem Warrior: Three Hopes.

*Edited*
October 30, 2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 332 37
Naruto and his twin sister Kazumi, are the one of the last Uzumaki and Namikaze's left. Sasuke, is a different story. He doesn't want to seek reveng...
307K 10.5K 118
Y/n Haruno. Sakura's younger twin sister. What happens when she starts liking Naruto but Naruto likes her twin Sakura? Let's join y/n in her adventur...
4.4K 89 16
♥♥♥ COMPLETED ♥♥♥ Naruto. Who would've thought that he had a sister. Her name is Mayoumi Uzumaki. A masked man took her into the woods to die on the...
192K 5.5K 23
Fuyu Namikaze, daughter of the fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. When she's five, the attack on the village by the Nine Tails happe...