The Assassin and The Princess...

By YukinaFrost

He'll always save her. Because she's his princess... and he's her assassin. More

A/N
Chapter I : Our Meeting
Chapter II : Talking and Eating Chocolate
A/N
Chapter III : First Date and Practice Together
The Short Purple Kimono~
My New Book~
Chapter IV : Sleepover With A White Cat
Happy 100+ Reads!!!!
My Strange Dream
Chapter V : Killua's Pervert Side And The Short Kiss
Happy 200+ Reads!!
New Book!!
Chapter VI : Escape To The York New City!
Chapter VII : (Failed) Reunion
HAPPY 1K READS
Chapter VIII - Nightmares From The Past
Chapter VIII : A Normal Person Outside,A Monster Inside...
Chapter IX : Captured
Chapter X : Let's Meet My Worst Nightmare
Chapter XI : Deal? Deal
IMPORTANT A/N

Chapter XII : Torture and Rescue

1.7K 44 4
By YukinaFrost

Yukina's POV

It feels the same. The pain when he whip me. The bitter taste when he poison me. It's the same like what happened in the past. But there's one different. At the past, I got no hope. But now, I chose this on my own will. I do this to protect them that I love. No matter he break me into million pieces, as long as he didn't touch them, then it's alright to me. Imagining them happy makes me stronger. I love them... so much... especially Killua. I hope he's not too angry about this. This is the only way to save them.

Suddenly the door break open. And my nightmare... die in front of me.

He saved me.

Killua saved me.

"What are you thinking?! Sacrificing yourself so me and the others will be fine and happy without you?!"

Ah... how I miss his voice...

"Yes."

"Baka! Don't do that again!"

When he's hugging me, I could feel that he's crying. It makes me feel sad... and happy at the same time.

Now I know... that when I was in danger... he'll save me no matter what. He'll find me and take me home. Because I'm his princess... and he's my assassin.

- The End -

Finally~
Sorry for the super late update!
I'm still aliveeee
Sorry if this story was really bad
And thank you for the readers who vote, comment, and read this story
Jaa ne! ^-^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 82.9K 25
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
167K 13K 34
Her marriage was fixed which was an arrange marriage but she moved to London for pursuing her career and dreams and after that she would marry. But i...
4.3M 273K 103
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
672K 33.9K 28
π“π‘πž π”π§πžπ±π©πžπœπ­πžπ 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟐 Sara Zafar, once a vibrant, effervescent spirit, embarks on a new chapter of her life in New Y...