She's Into Drummers [Ashton I...

By omahalanin

When the vacant house next to the 5SOS house is bought and a mysterious girl moves in with her family, the bo... More

The Move
Competition
Care Taker
The Date
Drink To That All Night
I Wish I Was
Sudden Change Of Plans
Jealous?
Maybe?
Save Me
Girl Next Door
The First Day
The Call
Tour
Here With Me
Shoot
Car Memories
Always You
Wherever You Are
Over and Over
Never Again
Publicity
Update

New Beginings

68 0 0
By omahalanin

(Becaas Outfit in external)

Luke POV

Groaning erupts from Ashton's bunk again, a pounding noise sounds as if he punched the wall - which he probably did. Calums the first one there, tugging the curtain open to reveal a distressed Ashton. "GET OUT!" He screeches, fighting with Calum over pulling the material shut.

"Ashton calm down! It's just us, just the guys. We aren't going to do anything to you." I try to soothe him, noticing Mikey's head pop out of the bathroom, hair still wet from his shower. He scurries over to us, a towel wrapped around his waist tightly.

"I want her! DO YOU NOT GET THAT?! I WANT HER BACK, LEAVE ME ALONE!" His voices screams, tears pouring down his face, his cheeks puffy and red, matching his eyes. "I FUCKED UP OKAY I KNOW I JUST NEED HER!" His hands flail, grasping to the thick curtain before cal grabs it again.

Cals hands snake around the other end of the curtain, tugging the old Blink 182 shirt that's belongs to Becca from the bunk. Her fingers picked so much at the hem that it's frayed, making it look worn and cozy. Calum tries to tuck it behind his back but Ashton's eyes flicker to it, eyes widening.

Within seconds he's out of the bunk, tackling Calum as he tries to grip the material from his grasp, tears pouring down onto Calums white teeshirt. "GIVE ME IT! ITS ALL I HAVE LEFT OF HER! I NEED IT!" Ash screams, hiccuping in the middle, choking from his sobs. "It's all I have.." He chokes, still fighting cal.

"Call her." I say to Michael, trying to pry my bandmate from my other bandmate, resulting in me getting punched in the jaw by Ashton. I turn my head, tugging at his heavy body, seeing Michael freaking out in the phone.

"Please, just please come! He's freaking out and we can't stop it!" Mike screams on the phone with one hand pressed to his free ear to block out the noise of Ashtons screams. "I don't give a shit if you hate him get your ass here now or he's going to do something to himself!"

"I LOVE HER OKAY I NEED HER BACK PLEASE!" Ash screams again, still rolling around with Calum, his hands almost touching the shirt that's gripped in Cals hands. My hands wrap back around his chest, my legs pulling me backwards to the ground, Ashton in between them, his arms outstretched to Calum. "Just get me Becca...please. It's been eight months..I can't do it anymore." He whispers, curling into my embrace.

Michael sighs, hanging up the phone and going to get dressed, slamming the game room door shut. I look up, seeing Calum tossing Beccas shirt into his own bunk, wiping his face with his hands, rubbing his temples slightly. Ashton's sobs ensue, my shirt now drenched with his tears.

Mikey walks by me, grabbing the door and opening it, slinging his leather jacket over his shoulders. "Where are you going?" Calum asks as Ashton scurries from my grip to Calums, grabbing the shirt, clutching it to his chest before going to his bunk, his screams growing in volume. With a roll of his eyes, Michael checks him phone, shoving it into his back pocket.

"I'm getting her back. This is fucking rediculous." He snaps, slamming the door behind him, leaving me and Cal to deal with Ashton's tantrum.

Becca POV

"Bec!" Michaels deep voice calls, my body twirling on my heels. I smile softly, leaning up to give him a hug, his arms encasing my neck as I hold his waist. "We have to get back right now, Calum called and said he's breaking things." I shudder, nodding and linking hands as he leads me to the taxi waiting for us.

My leg shakes, bouncing up and down, my mind wondering - am I doing the right thing? Will I be okay after this?

"Mikey, why now? Why not eight months ago?" My voice cracks, blinking away my tears. His sighs, scooting me so I'm in his lap, his hands playing with the ends of my hair. "It's not fair to me. I finally got my life on track and he decides now he needs me?"

"Baby," he starts, pausing a second to choose his words. "You really don't know, do you?" He asks, cocking an eyebrow slightly at me. I shake my head, tilting it to the side as his eyes crinkle up, seeming slightly confused by my answer.

"He wrote so many songs about you since the breakup. So many songs. Wherever You Are, Beside You, he even dedicates She Look So Perfect to you every single time we sing it. Of course he doesn't say your name, he just says 'This is for the girl I'll never stop loving' but everyone knows it's you."

I sigh, everything suddenly making sense now. "He's been like this the entire time. We've been able to handle it so far, it would be little thirty minute crying sessions, not screaming and wrestling Calum for that one shirt you left behind. He's officially lost it, he needs you Bec. Ashton's broken without you."

I nod, looking out the window as the bus comes into view, my hands gripping onto Michaels leather jacket tighter than before. My eyes close, a deep breath releasing from my lips. Opening my eyes again, I feel the taxi stop as Mikey hands over the money, opening the door and exiting, holding his hand out for me.

We walk to the bus, screaming already being heard, but not Ashton's - it's Luke's. "God dammit Ashton please stop throwing shit!" A loud crash follows, my teeth gnawing at my bottom lip. Mikey's eyes flicker to me, nodding at the door as if to ask me if I'm ready to go. I nod, his hands grasping the black knob.

The door opens, the screaming even louder than before. Mike walks on in front of me, holding my body behind his larger one. "I HATE YOU ALL! I JUST WANT MY BABY BACK! I FUCKING LOVE HER GOD DAMMIT! I CANT FUNCTION WITHOUT HER!" I hear the sobs falling from his mouth, his throat dry from screaming so much.

"Please calm down!" Calum pleads, his beg being answered by a loud crash of glass, the shards reaching near my feet. I step from behind Mikey seeing Ashton's back to me, his body falling the ground in the glass, shockingly not getting hurt. I take a deep breath, walking through the shards in my heels before reaching him.

I crouch down, making sure not to touch the glass before wrapping my arms around him, his body jerks from my touch. He turns, jaw falling slack, tears pooling at his blood shot eyes. His hand reaches up to cup my face as if I was a figure of his imagination, gasping when his hand touches me.

"Ba- Becca.." He whispers, my head nodding, legs pulling me up to my full height. I hold his hand, tugging him up, making sure to wipe the glass from his back. "W-what are y-you doing here?" He stutter, wiping his tears in his hand. I sigh, leading him to his bunk and hop in, patting the spot next to me.

He looks apprehensively, crawling next to me and starts holding me as tight as he can, finally snapping out of his trance. I wipe his tear stained cheeks with my fingertips, laying my head on his chest as he tangles our legs together. I somehow manage to kick off my heels, pushing them to the bottom of the bunk, removing my jacket from my body.

His hands help me, eyes not moving from mine. "I love you." He blurts out, licking his slightly chapped lips with his pink tongue, another tear escaping his glossy eyes. I nod, nudging my body upwards so our lips meet lightly, a sniffle coming from him before he reaches around me and presses harder against me as if he thinks I might disappear.

There's no urgency, just passion and sadness. I pull away, looking him in the eyes. "One night Ashton. Ill give you one night to show me you love me still. If by the morning nothing changes I'm leaving to go back home." He nods, locking lips with me again, his hands gripping my waist lightly, knowing I love behind held there.

"He never held you right, I hold you right." Ash says, more to himself as if he had to prove a point. I nod against his lips, hearing the door to the bus close, signaling the boys left so we could have alone time. "I hold my baby right."

His lips connect back to mine lightly, sliding his tongue over my bottom lip as if asking for permission - something he already knows he has. He sighs as he trails one hand over my now bare thigh, my skirt falling between my legs as they wrap around his waist.

Hauling his teeshirt off, his hands slowly press against my clothed breast, a whimper escaping his lips. I arch my back into him, his crotch briefly rubbing against mine creating that friction I've been craving for the past three months. Carefully he begins unzipping my bralet, sighing deeply when it falls off my body, my breasts free.

He moans quietly to himself, arching down to bring one breast to his mouth, sucking on it and latching to my nipple. His hand grips my other one, rolling it between his fingers as I whimper, clutching his blonde hair in my hands, pressing his head down to me. My legs tighten against his waist, his bottom half lowering slightly. "Ashton.." I moan out.

He moves his mouth, looking me in the eyes, pressing his hand to cup my chin. "What baby? What do you want?" Ashton purrs in my ear, his hands still groping my chest, some of my breasts overflowing from his large hands. I sigh in his ear, rolling my hips upwards into his, causing a groan to escape his plump lips.

"I want you Ash, only you." With that my skirt is ripped from my body, knickers torn, and his face buried in my crotch, hands gripping my thighs tightly. His tongue flicks at my pussy, mouth enveloping it's entirety. Silently, I high five myself for getting a fresh wax two days ago. "Shit, Ash."

His coaxes one of his long fingers into me, pumping slowly, enjoying the feeling of my tightness around him. "Mine." He mutters, the vibrations sending me into a small frenzy, hands pulling his hair tighter. My fingers thread at his roots, a grunt of pleasure coming from his lips. "So fucking good."

"A-Ash..I...fuck." I throw my head back, his tongue moving in large circles, finger pumping faster and faster into me, slowly adding a second one. I gasp at the stretch, clenching around him involuntarily causing his fingers to slow a bit inside of me at the pressure around them.

His free hand grips into my skin, finger tips pressing hard into my thigh as his fingernails leave little crescents. "Come on baby, come for me.." He grumbles, slapping his hand flat against my stomach, pumping his fingers in me even faster as his tongue goes crazy on my bundle of nerves.

"I'm..I'm gonna...oh, shit." I groan, my back arching as he starts curling his fingers in a 'come hither' motion, causing me to buck my hips, not getting far with his iron grip on my stomach. "Ashtooonn.." I sprawl out, my breathing erratic as my eyes flutter shut, body convulsing before those hazel eyes.

"So gorgeous." Ashton whispers, climbing back up the buck to kick his pants off of him, rubbing himself through his boxers as I come down from my spontaneous climax. Catching him by surprise, I cup his buldge, a straggled groan falling from his mouth, pants and some swears following suit.

He slides his boxers off, perching himself between my legs, looking at my face for any sign of regret. When he finds none, he looks back down, rubbing his tip over my lips, coating himself in my juices left over. I roll my hips up, a moan escaping me. "C'mon baby, fuck me.."

With a snap of his wrist he is holding my face with both hands, pressing his forehead to mine. His slides his tip in slowly, bottoming out before going deeper, scraping my tight walls as he does so. "I-I don't f-f-fuck you...I make l-love to...oh shit, I make love to you."

Placing one hand on my hip and the other wrapped behind my head, grasping my hair gently, he begins thrusting into me. I gasp as he fully enters me for the first time in months, feeling much different that Derek ever did. "Mhmm, Ashton, faster." I pant out, jerking up as he hits the spot that makes my toes curl. "R-right -.."

"I know where it is baby." He says sort of cockily, driving into me faster than before but still managing to keep the feeling of passion between us. "I know where it is.. I bet he didn't, right baby? He didn't know - fuck, do that again - he didn't know where it was."

I clench around Ashton again, his hand moves from my waist to smack against the wall near my head, heavy groans falling from his throat. "He only - fuck - only found it once." I whimper out ,causing Ashton to move faster, piling into my g-spot, feeling as though he isn't even leaving it.

"How many times have I found it?"

"So many baby." I moan, feeling the familiar tightening in my stomach that only Ashton can give me with out even touching any other part of my body. He moans out loud, snapping his hips faster and more sloppy, his end nearing as fast as mine. "I'm gonna.. I'm..gonna.." His lips crash down on mine, swallowing my groans as our teeth clack together lightly.

With two more thrusts he readies to spill himself into me, panting in my ear while coaxing me into my own orgasm, my eyes snapping shut. "L-look at me." I nod at his request, peeling my eyes open to see his jaw drop, muscles clenching tightly, body convulsing on top of my own before relaxing, collapsing onto me.

He flips us over, tangling our legs once more and pulling his black sheet over us, cuddling me against the wall. His lips graze along my cheek, breath fanning over my face. "Stay, forever. Please, don't ever leave me again.." He whispers, tightening his grip as my head nods, eyes falling shut.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312 65 33
In which an ordinary boy falls for a peculiar girl and the girl falls. Warning: Some topics in this book my be triggering. If you are easily triggere...
1.2K 117 19
11.4K 457 19
in which 8 teenagers sit around the campfire telling scary stories, unaware of the 9th listening in
8.4K 472 29
//in which three boys are obsessed with ordering food//