The Warlock's Queen

Par Emina_Daisuki

A new world. A new ruler. Lelouch Lamperouge forces his way to create a better world for his sister, Nunally... Plus

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Preparation
Chapter 2: Transferee 1
Chapter 3: Transferee 2
Chapter 4: Shirley Fenette
Chapter6: The Intrusion
Chapter 7: School Festival
Chapter 8: Zero's Return
Chapter 9: Black Knights
Chapter 5: The Lost Item
Chapter 11: Shirley's Scarf
Chapter 12: Knightmare Frame Gawain
Chapter 13: The Swimming Contest
Chapter 14: The Witch's Date
Chapter 15: Kallen's Moments
Chapter 16: Suzaku's Side
Chapter 17: The Unforeseen Event
Chapter 18: The Clash in the Britannian Hall
Chapter 19: Doubts and Realizations
Chapter 20: The Comfort She Gives
Disclaimer:
Chapter 21: The Massacre
Chapter 22: Northern Island of Japan
Chapter 23: Zero's Identity
Chapter 24: Give me a break!
Chapter 25: The First Contractor
Chapter 26: The First Contractor II
Chapter 27: The One Who Chooses
Chapter 28: The Devil And Angel's Encounter
Lelouch's Wife
Chapter 29: Top Student Vs. Pizza Addict
Shirley's First Heartbreak
Chapter 30: Their Kiss
Chapter 31: CC's Past
Chapter 32: Princess Cornelia
Chapter 33: Marianne Vi Britannia
Chapter 34: Victor zi Britannia
Chapter 35: The Knight
Chapter 36: New Geass User
notice
Note:
The Touch Of A Mother
The Meeting
The Truth
All-Out War I
All - Out War II
All - Out War III
Final Battle
Finale

Chapter 10: Zero's Attack

1K 21 0
Par Emina_Daisuki

Days pass by and Lelouch starts his life having two identities like he did before.

"Lulu, your brother, Clovis, is coming back, right?" Shirley asks.

"Ah, yes. He successfully completed his work abroad," Lelouch replies.

"That means it'll be a big celebration in welcoming him back here," says Shirley.

"It would be," Lelouch responds.

Shirley feels something weird about the situation so she tilts her head and tries to remember something.

"What's wrong, Shirley?" asks Lelouch when he notices her action.

"Well, I just have this feeling that something is missing. I feel like there's someone I know but I suddenly forgot who it was," Shirley replies.

"You feel that, too? I thought it was only me," Milly butts in.

Lelouch is startled a bit but he regains composure.

"You must be stressed out. Especially you, President, you're growing old," Lelouch says which pissed Milly.

"What did you just say? Who is growing old?" she asks as she tries to strangle Lelouch with her arm.

On the other hand, C.C goes to the hideout to check if everyone's still around.

"C.C, is Zero with you today?" asks Roku who notices the witch's presence.

"No. All of you are still here, right? Or did some of you back out?" asks C.C as she takes a sit.

Everyone stops playing cards and pays attention to C.C.

"None of us are backing out. We decided to have our final decision to stay or not after the welcoming banquet of Prince Clovis," Neil replies.

"I see. That's good, then," C.C responds.

Roku clears his throat before speaking.

"Uhm.... C.C, could I ask something random?"

C.C simply nods and the others looks at Roku, waiting for him to ask his question.

"Uh... you see, I've been curious about this ever since Zero personally came here," he starts but he pauses which made everyone curious but C.C seems to have a clue on what he's going to ask.

"Ask already," Travis says impatiently.

"Well, uhm... C.C, are you Zero's girlfriend?" Roku asks which made his comrades also curious about their relationship.

C.C chuckles since her guess is right. A smirk is formed on her lips.

"What do you think?" she asks instead of answering Roku's question.

"I think you two are in a relationship," Roku replies.

C.C stands up to leave but before entering the elevator, she spoke.

"I'm just his accomplice," C.C says and after that, she is out of sight.

"I don't completely believe that," Neil speaks up. "A girl with such beauty is impossible to be ignored by a guy."

"I think so, too. She definitely is Zero's woman," Roku agrees.

C.C decides to go at the Pizza Hut but she accidentally bumps into Kallen who seems to be in a hurry.

"Sorry," Kallen apologizes and is about to leave but C.C spoke, making her stop for a while.

"Do you like being a Britannian?" she asks but no response came from the red haired girl. "If not, then, come at the Britannian Hall at 5 am during the day of Clovis' welcoming banquet."

Kallen didn't say anything and takes her leave. C.C goes inside the Pizza Hut and watches Kallen walk away until she's out of sight.

"Who is that girl?" Kallen thought. "But how did she know that I don't like being a Britannian?"

Kallen enters in their house and as usual, her biological mother greets her.

"Welcome back, my lady," she says.

Kallen passes by without looking at her but suddenly stops.

"Why aren't you leaving this house despite being treated so cruelly?" Kallen asks.

"It is my duty to look after my daughter even if I am being mistreated," replies her mother which angered the red haired girl.

"Don't mess with me!!! If you have time to worry about someone else, then you should worry more about yourself!!" she yells before going in her room.

Her mother simply smiles before going back to work.

"How could you say such thing? I treated you badly and yet you call me your daughter?" Kallen sobs. "Just because you're an Eleven doesn't mean you have to become a slave of the Britannians."

On the other hand, Lelouch goes to the Britannian Hall where the preparation of the banquet is being held. He goes down the basement where the Britannian Army are preparing the Knightmare Frames and pilots who will take guard during the banquet.

After testing his Knightmare Frame, Suzaku sees Lelouch coming downstairs.

"Lelouch, what did you come here for?" Suzaku asks.

"Suzaku, it seems you're busy as well. Are you leading the security team?" Lelouch asks dodging his bestfriend's question.

"No, I'm still a rookie here so taking charge isn't easy. Jeremiah is in charge so everybody's quite assured that there would be nothing bad coming. So, why are you here?" Suzaku asks once again.

"Nunally is inviting you in our house. She wants everyone to taste her cake since she started baking," Lelouch says.

"Is that so? Well, I'll come."

The two leave the basement and head to Lelouch's house. Upon arriving, Milly and the other Student Council members are already there.

"I'm glad you came. I baked some cookies and cake so please try it and tell me what you think," says Nunally as she gives the two a piece of cake and some cookies.

"Thanks," Suzaku says.

While the others are enjoying their snacks, Lelouch goes into his room and sees C.C in her usual spot.

"So, how did it go?" C.C asks.

"There are about 20 Knightmare Frames being tested so we will take control 10 of them," replies Lelouch.

"Only 10?"

"10 is already enough for us. The Emperor won't be present so the security isn't that much to worry about. Anyway, who will be coming with us?"

"Neil, Roku, Shio, Travis, Leo, Hiro, Troy," replies C.C as she lays pictures of the Black Knights on the table. "And lastly, Kallen."

"How did you convince Kallen to join?" Lelouch asked in astonishment.

"I didn't convince her. I just told her to come at the time we will take over the Knightmares," C.C replies.

"And how sure are you that she will come?"

"Have you forgotten that Kallen hates having the blood of a Britannian?"

"Anyway, you will lead the Black Knights to the basement of the Britannian Hall the day after tomorrow. I will be ahead of you so I could talk with Jeremiah," Lelouch orders.

"Sure thing," the witch replies.

With that, the day finally came.

Early in the morning, C.C is already prepared to go to the hideout. As for Lelouch, he is also ready to go to the Britannian Hall.

"Await for my orders upon entering the Britannian Hall," Lelouch reminds the witch before they part ways.

Lelouch arrives at the basement and just as he expected, Jeremiah is the first one to arrive. Lelouch shows up as Zero.

"Mind if I accompany you?" he says as he walks towards him.

Jeremiah immediately draws out his gun and points it to Zero.

"Who are you?" he asks.

"I am Zero," replies Lelouch. "The next emperor."

Zero's geass is activated after answering his question.

"I command you to kill the first 10 pilots of these Knightmares," Zero orders. Just then, the pilots arrive separately and the first 10 Britannian pilots are killed by Jeremiah. Not so long, the Black Knights arrive with C.C.

"Hide those bodies as fast as possible, then you could pilot a Knightmare after," says Lelouch.

The Black Knights follow his order and while doing so, a red haired girl arrives. C.C smirks as she watch her walk down the stairs.

"She's here," she says and Zero looks at the direction C.C is looking at.

"I'm glad you came," says the immortal witch. "Your Knightmare Frame is waiting for you."

"A stolen Knightmare Frame. Anyway, what are you planning to do?" asks Kallen.

"We are going to force the Britannian Empire to free the Japanese. To do that, we need people like you to fight alongside us," Zero replies.

"Who are you?" asks Kallen.

"He's Zero, our leader. If you're joining us, then go in your chosen Knightmare before the other pilots arrive," says Neil as he enters in his Knightmare Frame.

All of them are in their respective positions and the Britannian pilots arrive.

"You're early, Jeremiah," one of them says.

"Of  course. Now, go to your positions," Jeremiah replies who feels a bit weird. "What just happened? Why did I draw my gun for no reason?" he mumbles to himself. He simply shrugs it off and orders the others to prepare since Prince Clovis is already coming.

The 20 Knightmare Frames stand face to face as they guard the way Prince Clovis will be walking onto. The people have gathered to welcome the Prince. Milly and the members of the Student Council are on the balcony of the Britannian Hall, overlooking the whole banquet. Princess Cornelia is onstage waiting for her brother's arrival.

"Where's Lelouch?" asks Milly.

"He said that he won't be able to come since he is not feeling well," replies Nunally.

"Eh? Is he okay alone?" Shirley asks, obviously worried.

"Sayoko is there so I'm assured he will get better in no time," replies the girl.

"Kallen is also not here," Milly notices.

"She said yesterday that she will be together with her family this day," Shirley says since she spoke with Kallen the other day.

"Oh, okay."

The crowd become unsettled as the Prince's F.L.E.I.J.A, a floating fortress, is in sight. As the F.L.E.I.J.A lands, Prince Clovis appears. The crowd waves at him.

"Neil, Roku, Leo and Shio, fire at the F.L.E.I.J.A. Kallen, Travis, Hiro and Troy, attack the other 10 Knightmare Frames. C.C, take care of Guilford, Cornelia's guard, for me," Zero orders. "Now, attack!!!"

Everyone panics as the chaos rises up. Zero watches Prince Clovis runs back to the F.L.E.I.J.A. He rushes to stop him but a Knightmare Frame came to fight him.

On the other hand, Cornelia orders Guilford to protect Prince Clovis but C.C stands on his way.

"What is going on here? Jeremiah, you better explain this to me," Cornelia demands before she goes inside the Britannian Hall to pilot her own Knightmare Frame.

"You better go and back up the others against those rebels!" Cornelia orders the Britannian Army she had bumped into.

The Black Knights are able to take down the Britannian Army and C.C is also successful in taking Guilford down. Zero held Prince Clovis who is now injured and goes onstage. He ejects himself from the Knightmare Frame and shows himself to the public.

"Everyone, are you really happy to welcome this Royal Britannian in this place? Why are you celebrating his comeback when he is one of the Royalty who oppressed the weak? I, Zero, will fight in your stead. I and the Black Knights will take down those who oppress the helpless people. We will free you from the grasp of the oppressive Britannians!! This is just the start!!" Zero announces before going inside the Knightmare Frame. He frees Prince Clovis and orders the Black Knights to retreat.

But as Zero leaves, Princess Cornelia appears before him and damaged his Knightmare Frame.

"You insolent!!!! I will not let you leave this place alive!!" the princess yells. Zero defends himself and orders the Black Knights to leave first. Kallen and C.C join forces to protect their leader. They fight with Cornelia who is now having a hard time in taking offensive attacks.

"You better leave now, Zero," C.C commands which Zero immediately follows the Black Knights. While the Kallen and C.C are fighting with the princess, Suzaku appears and attacks Zero, damaging his Knightmare even more. Zero tries to run but is cornered by Suzaku who is now piloting Lancelot.

"Why are you rebelling against the Britannian Empire?" he asks Zero who is now cornered.

"Didn't I just tell you a while ago?" Zero replies.

"Show yourself before I will force you to do so," Suzaku orders but Zero didn't cooperate.

Suzaku is about to attack Zero but Kallen came and fights with him.

"Leave now!!" she stated.

Zero is about to leave but his Knightmare Frame is way too damaged to be used again. He curses under his breathe and ejects himself from the Knightmare.

"Cornered, are you?" C.C teases who arrived to fetch him.

Princess Cornelia attacks them but the Black Knights appears and blocks her.

"Leave with Zero!!" Neil says, thus, C.C and Zero left and goes to the hideout.

"Just how many times were you in danger just now?" C.C teases.

"I don't have time to play with you," Zero replies and he connects with the Black Knights.

"Kallen, Roku, Shio, Troy, if you're done with Lancelot, make a roundabout route in coming here so we could avoid being found out. Neil, Leo, Travis and Hiro, when you have the chance to get away from Cornelia, leave and go in different directions to shake off your pursuers," Zero orders which is carried out by the Black Knights.

"I was surprised that Suzaku would pilot Lancelot so early," Lelouch says.

"I told you, didn't I? You don't have the upper hand just by knowing the past," C.C tells him. "They will act according to your actions so don't let your guard down."

After an hour, the Black Knights arrive at the hideout, unharmed. Though, the Knightmare Frames are in a bad condition.

"Tch, those Knightmare Frames are already not good," says Neil.

Zero comes out from his own room together with C.C.

"Don't worry, we will soon get better Knightmare Frames next time," Zero says. "Cornelia, Guilford and Suzaku are the ones we should look out for."

"Hey, you order us around and yet you are almost defeated back there," Kallen speaks up, irritated.

"Kallen, Zero might have been nearly captured but his tactics are reliable, am I right?" C.C butts in.

Kallen is silenced since what the immortal witch said is true.

"So, Neil, what do you think? Is he capable enough?" C.C asks.

"Yes, he does have the capabilities to lead us. I think that our only disadvantage back there is the lowly Knightmare Frames we have, thus, we will stay and fight alongside him," replies Neil.

"That's good, then," C.C says.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

18.3K 491 21
You like Zero, Lelouch likes you. Lelouch is Zero, and you are none the wiser. You've finally become a member of the black knights at age 18, your li...
59K 1.9K 47
Lucia Sai Fante,Princess of the Fante Kingdom is forced into a marriage with Prince Schneizel who is a mass manipulator. Little does he know Lucia ca...
6.4K 70 16
It's been 2 years since the Zero Requium and Lelouch's wish wasn't granted for war continued between Japan and Bratannia so now Zero's resurrection i...
1.5K 48 28
What would it feel like to go to a world you belong, somewhere you want to help your favorite characters (And also, to fangirl about them) Let us see...