Blazed

By DanceLikeMagicMike

How long does love last? Does it fizzle out like a flame, when you cover it up. Or does it blaze like a wildf... More

Blazed
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Six Part Two
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five(Part One)
Chapter Twenty-Fve(part two)
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One(Merry Christmas)
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Important
A filler chapter
Chapter Forty-two
Christmas One-shot contest
Chapter Forty-two part(2)
Chapter Forty-two(3)
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-six
Not An Update
Chapter Forty-Seven
One For The Road
Grammar Pros(I need help)
Epilogue
Bonus(Explicit)
Possibility of a Third Book?

Chapter Four

70.3K 1.4K 546
By DanceLikeMagicMike

Chapter Four
Kendall

The door to my room slammed open then shut, startling me from my sleep. A body bounced onto my bed and fell on top of mine. An arm wrapped around my waist trapping me under the covers and his body. I groaned loudly trying to free myself from the body. It was to damn early for him to be this playful.

"Get off." I groaned still pushing at his muscled frame.

"No." His brown eyes shone with mischievous, as he stared down at me.

My eyes narrowed slightly, I didn't like the way he was looking at me. That was a look that I'd seen to many times before. It only meant one thing that he was up to no good. The sides of my shirt had ridden up exposing my toned sides and stomach. I jumped slightly when I felt his cold fingers grip my sides. My eyes widen in realization.

"Don't you dar-"

I couldn't hold back the laugh when he started to tickle me. He knew that was one of my weaknesses. That I was very ticklish especially at my sides.

"S-stop I-it." I choked out trying to pry his death grip from my body.

"Say mercy." He laughed still tickling me but harder. When he saw that I wouldn't say anything he started to go faster. And I found it getting harder to breath."Say it!"

"M-mercy!" His hands retracted from my sides once I yelled this.

His body fell right beside mine, as I tried to regulate my breathing. A smirk was playing at his lips while he stared at me. Once I got my breathing back I turned my head towards him. Then I found my voice so I could speak.

"You're such a dick Trent."

He laughed,"Yeah I know."

I glanced back at his face. Their was a certain glow to him today. Something that I haven't seen in a long while. Him coming in my room wasn't an unusual thing but this early in the morning it was. He knew their would be consequences for waking me up before my alarm went off.

That alone got me thinking. It must have been something on his mind that he wanted to get off. Something that was good.

"Trent." He turned his head, so his brown eyes were staring into mine."Why are you so happy is their something you want to tell me? Who's the lucky guy?"

"You know who it is."

I turned fully on my side so I could face him."Trent you don't even know his name yet." I reminded him.

A week ago he had told me that he was going to ask him his name. We had a bet that if he wouldn't ask I would. Five months ago we had moved here in this three bedroom apartment. On the first day he met our next door neighbor, made a fool of himself by dropping some boxes on the boy.

Personally I should have been embarrassed because he was carrying the box, that held my bras and panties. To say that Trent didn't show his face for a week was an understatement. He had me bringing him food for two days, which I thought was ridiculous since he was inside of his own room.

"I'm working on it."

He had been working on it for far too long now. I'd feared that If he didn't make his move he'd lose him. Trust me I'd learned that lesson the hard way; and I wasn't about to sit back and watch Trent do the same thing. Sure his method was lacking any real effort but he atleast tried to interact with the boy. So far he didn't know his name but he did know that every Sunday night the boy decided to do laundry.

That new found information led to Trent doing the laundry every Sunday. At first I didn't mind him doing the laundry as long as he did it right. Alexis and I hated having to do the laundry too. So when one day I was about to do the laundry the baskets were yanked from my hands. To say I was surprised was an understatement, but I found the whole thing to be cute.

Though I would be doing Trent a favor by asking.

"Do you remember our little deal?"

His eyes widen slightly when I launched myself off my bed. Unfortunately Trent's reflexes were to slow so he couldn't stop me from running out of my room. And dashing past my other roommate Alexis who'd we must have woken up.

"Kendall get back here!" Trent called after me. I had no intention on stopping.

"Sorry Trent I have to stick to the deal." I yelled back over my shoulder, then I snatched the apartment door open.

Trent had almost caught me when I dashed out into the hallway. Quickly I ran to knock on the door that was a room down from us. Though before I could Trent tackled me to the ground. When I mean he tackled me I mean just that. He knocked all of the air out of my body, to where I was actually gasping for a minute.

"Shit." He pushed up off of me, though his arms were still on both sides of my body."I'm sorry Kendall."

"God your getting fat." I cry, but we both pause when the door opens beside us.

Trent jumped up off the floor, then turned towards the confused looking carmel skinned boy. Who so happened to be standing at the door with nothing but a pair of boxers on. Because of that Trent was already turning into a rambling mess. Even I had to admit that the boy was working with a nice body.

"Uhh Their is a perfectly good reason that we're in front of your door." Trent glanced down at me, as I helped myself off of the floor. Without anyone offering to help me at all.

"Trent tackled me because I was about to ask you you're name." I spoke while standing up off the floor. The boys gaze trailed to me then landed on a now bright red Trent. His sea green eyes and exotic look stood out the most to me. I'd admit that if he was straight and I wasn't in love with someone else, I would think about making him mine.

A smile graced his features."Really? Why can't he ask me it himself?" I'd noticed that his gaze never left Trent while he spoke. That only gave me more reason to believe that he wasn't straight. Plus he did have a couple of feminine male friends, that hugged him for a little to long. If that didn't prove my theory then the fact that he also kissed some of them just sealed the deal.

"He's a little dazed after the fall." I replied, then elbowed Trent into the side. When I saw that his eyes were traveling a little to low."And shy."

He laughed,"Well I guess that's a good reason." His voice was smooth, and low. My guess was that he could talk any guy out of his boxers. The fact that he had a strong British accent to match was a plus. It was like giving the hottest guy in the world an accent, then having him take off his shirt.

"So..." I trailed off hopping he would fill in the space with his name.

"Mason." He stepped fully out of the door.

"So Mason, do you play any football?" I paused."Not the American football but the Soccer kind." I added.

He nodded."Me and some guys get together to play sometimes."

"Good that means you could take Trent." I offered like I was setting him up for a play date with some kids. Though I could feel Trent glaring at the side of my face, but ignored it.

"Kendall." Trent hissed.

He smiled a dazzling smile,"Guess it's a date then." Mason said ignoring Trent now.

I smirked sensing the humor behind Mason's last comment. This dude was okay. If he hurt Trent I'd still break his face."Pick him up at one and make sure he's back before the street lights come on."

Trent mumbled something beside me. Though I couldn't really make it out but it was something along the lines of..I'm going to kill this girl. Or he was going to make me a grilled cheese sandwich. I was hoping for the later one though.

"Sure thing uhh.."

"Kendall."

He sent us another dazzling smile before saying goodbye, then slowly closing the door. Before I could say anything I was hit in the shoulder- a little harder than I'd expected. If I were another girl that was more girly I probably would have cried. Instead I sent a hard punch back to his shoulder. A satisfied smile made it's way on my face when he rubbed his shoulder.

"You do know that I'm not a child right?" He questioned, as we walked back to our room. The door was still left open, so all we did was walked straight in and closed the door behind us.

The smell of breakfast being cooked filled my nostrils. I smiled loving when Alexis cooked breakfast, because she never burnt anything. And her food was prepared perfectly, like a work of art. Well all of her food was made like that guess it was the fact that she liked to cooked.

"Trent you knew the deal." I replied as we walked into the kitchen. He sat down beside me as I took a seat at the table.

He scoffed,"I didn't think you'd actually do it."

A laugh came from the stove."Trent we all no that when Kendall says she's going to do something, she does it."

"Stay out of it Lexi." Trent replied but smiled when she sat a plate of food in front of him. The quickest way to shut a man up was by simply putting a hot plate in front of him.

Lexi sat a plate in front of me then sat down herself, after making sure everything was turned off. She pulled her curly light brown hair into a pony tail then smiled up at us."Finally you guys learned to say grace before you ate."

I nodded,"We got tired of getting our hands smacked."

A small gigle left her before she closed her blue eyes, then bowed her head. Me and Trent followed suit as she thanked the lord for the food we were about to consume. We all said Amen as she finished up the short prayer.

"So Trent what did Kendall do that was so bad?" She picked up a sausage on her fork as she spoke. Then she bit down into it while she waited for him to speak.

Trent's eyes narrowed at me slightly before shifting back to Lexi. Who was waiting patiently for him to speak."She set me up with Mason."

Lexi turned to me with a confused look on her face. I only shrugged and continued to eat my breakfast before it got cold. Her nose scrunched up slightly making her freckles stand out more."I thought you wanted to talk to him? It's that the reason you do laundry every Sunday?"

"W-well I do but yeah." I fist pumped the air in victory. Because when Trent didn't make sense when he talked. It meant he lost the whole argument. He sulked down in his seat and begun to poke at his food, like he wasn't interested.

Lexi frowned."Aww cheer up Trent. Besides Mason our next door neighbor is hot. If he was straight I wouldn't mind taking that pony for a ride."

The apple juice spewed out of my mouth when she said that. It was always shocking to see the dirty minded Lexi come out. Because she usually seemed so innocent and sweet most of the time. I'd forget easily that she had a dirty side to her but she hardly ever acted on it. Though her comment made Trent smile which was what she wanted.

"I'm I the only sane person at the table right now?" I wiped my mouth with a napkin, while I watched them laugh at me. Sure I was the only innocent one at the table, well when it came to sex. I wanted to save it for that one person, and I knew just who that one person was.

"You're the only virgin at the table." Trent said, while eating his food.

I rolled my eyes,"Is their something wrong with that?" I asked, picking up the fork beside me. He looked from the fork to me then back to the fork.

"I-i mean there is nothing wrong with that. If you like waiting that's up to you." He paused while glancing over at Lexi for help. Though she was momentarily distracted as the phone began to ring. I turned back to Trent when she got up to answer it."Look I-uh..."

"Kendall the phones for you." Lexi's yelled from the living room.

"Thank god."

"Oh don't think this is over." I told Trent, while I stood up from the table. If it weren't for the fact that I was trying to be serious just to get to him I would have smiled.

A smile did slip it's way on my face when I turned my back to him. Lexi handed me the phone when I walked into the livingroom. For a moment I'd wondered who it was. Because Andrew usually called once or twice a day. Liv, Chaire, and Alex called me every other day, Jacob usually was with one of them. Then their was Cece who I'd grown close to over three years, that called whenever she got out of school.

Though the person on the other end of the line had a familiar voice that I couldn't recognize.

"Is this Blake Blaze, the author?" Where have I heard that voice before?

"Yeah this is her." I replied, still unsure if I should have.

"Oh thank god, do you know how long it took to find you Kendall? I mean seriously you really need a agent that's easy to reach." The man rambled on.

My brow rose. Not that many people in the business actually knew me by my real name. So this person on the other end knew my name and talked to me like he'd already known me.

"I'm sorry who is this again?"

The other end fell silent for a second before the voice spoke.

"This is Simon Cowell." My heart rate sped up slightly, when he said his name.

"Simon." I repeated the name to make sure I'd heard it right.

"Yes Kendall it's Simon. And I'd like to discuss some business with you." He sounded like he was slightly amused at my current stupidity.

"Business." Why couldn't I come up with anything to say at the moment. Maybe I was in shock.

"Yes business about Louis."

Then the phone fell from my hands.

[Authors Note]: You finally got a Pov in Kendall's point of view. And bet a lot of you was like noo! Kendall's got a man now. Don't get me wrong when I was writing it, the dude tickling her wasn't Trent. Then at the last minute I was like no she doesn't need a boyfriend.

I had this whole internal debate in my head on weather I should change it again. But I was like I couldn't do that because her boyfriend was going to be the opposite of Jessica. So basically I couldn't do that to him.

Last time I had some problems with my chapter not working. I'm praying that that doesn't happen to this one.

Another thing is guys I'm so happy I had over five hundred comments and over five hundred voice. Seriously I could not write this story without you guys. Usually I have to be motivated to do things but you're my motivation. So yes thank you for all the support, violent comments about Jessica(some of you can get so graphics).

One more thing shout out to @lizzielaurad for creating my lovely character Lexi. You're going to be seeing more of her and Mason also.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

668K 18.4K 31
Harry Styles has secretly been in love with Louis Tomlinson from the very first day he laid eyes on him, but Harry must keep this a secret for the ba...
13.2K 282 50
*COMPLETED* sequel to AM CONVERSATIONS /// It's been over a year since Niall broke up with Olivia, shattering her heart into a million of pieces. Wh...
51.2K 498 28
"we arent friends" harry says "that is all we are best friends" louis yells out "friends dont do what we do" harry screams out can they get past the...
8.7K 282 39
It's funny how something can go from so perfect to so wrong in just a blink of an eye. Everything you once held close to your heart is now gone forev...