ENDOU °ᶦⁿᵃᶻᵘᵐᵃ ᵉˡᵉᵛᵉⁿ ᵒⁿᵉˢʰᵒᵗ...

By kakashisrival

❛NO ONE BURNS WITH A FIERCER PASSION FOR SOCCER THAN RAIMON'S FEARLESS CAPTAIN! ❜ ... More

Introdυction
|goυenji|
|Tenмa|
|ĸirino|
|Fidio|
~нey~
|goυenjι|
|goυenjι|
|goυenjι|
|anoтнer нey|
|нogwarтѕ aυ!|
|нogwarтѕ aυ! parт 2|

|ѕaĸυмa|

147 9 4
By kakashisrival

нey everyone, ѕorry again for tнe late υpdate.

Tнiѕ one ѕнot iѕ dedicated to Modmag

Type : cнaracter х reader

нope yoυ enjoy tнe one ѕнot ❤
_

_______________________________________

(Your POV)

Hi, my name is (Y/N) and I am a member of a soccer team called Raimon. We are currently trying to stop those 'aliens' who are destroying schools all around Japan by using soccer as the weapon.

We are currently in the caravan, after the coach recruited our newest member, Kogure. He is just a pain in the neck to be honest. I was sitting next to Kidou when the coach received a message.

She pulled out her phone and checked who messaged her.

"It's from Hibiki-san" she said looking at her phone slightly stunned she then read the message. " 'Kageyama has escaped and set up True Teikoku Academy in Ehime' "

"What" Endou said in complete shock.

"That guy is still doing stuff like that without leaving any proof" Someoka clenched his fist angrily.

"And what's this about True Teikoku Academy?" Domon asked curiously.

I sat there petrified, how could Kageyama have ever gotten escaped?

I sat there remembered all my of time when I was a member in Teikoku Academy, I used to be close to all the members especially Sakuma.

I was enraged, could it be that Kageyama drugged them like last time, when he drugged Zeus Junior High soccer team.

I was worried about them, my heart was beating so fast, I looked beside me and saw Kidou clenching his fist and gritted his teeth angrily.

I was really concerned about him that I took his hand, he seemed to calm down a little.

"I hope they are okay" I muttered quietly "I hope Sakuma's okay"
_

________________________________________

(Time Skip)

(Location : Ehime)

As we arrived to Ehime, we were wandering around until someone kicked a soccer ball at Endou, luckily he caught it.

We were all standing there shocked, I instantly became suspicious of him.

I watched the stranger with narrow eyes as he smirked and said "You're late."

"Endou-kun?" Aki asked concerned as she approached him along with the other managers.

"What was that for?" Endou asked angrily.

"Who's he?" Natsumi asked

"Took you long enough to get to Ehime, is what I am saying"

"What's his deal" I asked, clearly annoyed by him.

Coach Hitomiko approached him and said the most shocking thing.

"You're a student at True Teikoku Academy, aren't you"

"Huh"

She closed her eyes and continued "Aren't you the one who's late?" she set her gaze on him and said "You're the one who sent me that fake e-mail and only showed up now"

"Coach, what do you mean by a fake email?" Endou asked

"The message from Hibiki-san that led us here to Ehime was fake" she stated calmly "I've already checked it out with him"
_

________________________________________

(Time Skip cause I'm lazy af)

(Location : the soccer field of True Teikoku Academy)

Endou, Kidou, and I were walking quietly behind Kageyama, I was already pissed off because of what he did.

He then suddenly stopped and started talking.

"Kidou, (Y/N)" he said calmly "Allow me to introduce you to your old friends who regretted their foolish ways and came down to me begging on their knees!" he turned around, facing us as he grinned like a mad man.

I was stunned, I felt like I was paralyzed, I then looked up and saw Genda and Sakuma.

My jaw dropped, I was shocked along with Endou and Kidou.

"Genda and Sakuma" Endou stuttered as he said their names.

I clenched my fist tightly, why would they do such thing, a horrible thing.

They jumped from their places and landed to the ground.

"It's been a long time, Kidou, (Y/N)" said Sakuma smirking, along with Genda.

Fudou then shamelessly clapped his hands and said "Now this is what I call touching". That boy sure can get on my nerves.

Kageyama then started to walk away "I'll leave you to chat about old times as former teammates". I really wanted to punch him in the face right now.

I was sad and angry at the same time, how could they betray us like that.

"Why....why......why have gone back to him" I said completely enraged.

"For power" Genda answered me. My eyes widened.

I was shocked, I just couldn't take it anymore, I thought that we all decided to take a step forward and move on from Kageyama, but I guess I was wrong.

I am worried about them, especially Sakuma.

I guess my crush for him couldn't fade away, he was my closest friend, I cared about him.
_

________________________________________

(Time Skip, After the match)

I was in front of an ambulance car as Sakuma lay on the stretcher bed, while Kidou was with Genda.

Tears threatened to fall as I lay my hands on top of Sakuma's hand, he was badly injured, I couldn't bear seeing him like this.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N)" Sakuma said.

I squeezed his hand as he talked.

"I can't even shake your hands" he looked down at his hands while I gently hold it, we were alone at that time so I guess I could just confess to him.

"Sakuma, I need to tell something" I began talking while tears slightly fall down to my cheeks,

"I..I..I love you"

"I love you too"

I stood there shocked, I snapped out of it and gently placed my lips on top of his while caressed his cheeks.

"I hope that after I heal we would be together again" Sakuma said gently.

"I promise I will come to visit you" I said while wiping off my tears.

Time has passed and I had to let go of Sakuma, I watched along with the others as the ambulance truck drove away.

We will meet again, Sakuma.
_

________________________________________

Tнere yoυ нave it

I нope yoυ enjoyed tнe one ѕнot

ѕorry for tнe late υpdate, again

word coυnt : 997

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

511K 14.6K 107
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
483K 7.3K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
182K 6.6K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
109K 863 20
|𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑| ~•𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧•~ ~•𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬•~ ~•𝐘/𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚...