It Hurts 2

By BTS_ARMY127

Jungkook and the others are now in a university. They all haven't seen Hoseok and Taehyung for 2 years. But w... More

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
New Story!
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
New Story!!
New Story!!

-21-

17.4K 650 512
By BTS_ARMY127

Taehyung's POV

4 years later

The eight of us sat down on the sand and watched the beautiful blue ocean.

Jungkook and I started dating three years ago. Hoseok and Bambam started dating two years ago I think. Jin and Namjoon already got married, same goes for Yoongi and Jimin. Shocking right?

"What's up you guys", Jackson said while setting the meat on the table.

"Finally you guys came", Jin said.

"There was traffic", Mark said while putting the drinks down.

"Where are the others?", I asked.

"They went on dates"

I nodded.

"Babe! Come help me cut the meat!", Mark yelled.

"Coming!", Jackson yelled while running towards Mark.

"I wonder how Yugyeom and Yongguk are doing?", Bambam asked.

"Yongguk said he's going to confess today!", Mark said.

Jin stopped cutting the watermelon and looked straight at Mark.

"Are you for real?!", Jin asked.

Mark nodded while smiling.

"Babe, calm down and finish cutting the watermelon", Namjoon said while laughing.

-------------------------------------------------

"You ready?", Jungkook asked.

I looked up at him and nodded.

"Hey guys", Jungkook called.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at us. I looked up at Jungkook and took a deep breath. I looked back at the others.

"We're getting married"

"What?!", everyone yelled.

Jin came running towards us with Namjoon walking behind him. He hugged us tightly.

"I'm so proud of you guys!", he said while smiling widely.

"Yah, when are we going to get married?", Mark said.

"It's a surprise", Jackson said while giving Mark a peck on the lips.

-----------------------------------------------

Everything was finally back to normal. No more friendships broken, no more arguing, no more sadness.

Everyone was happy, and that's all that matters.

The End

-------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

This.Story.Is.Finally.Over!

I'm sorry if I made any mistakes, but I hoped you guys enjoyed it!!

Much love from meeee!!!~<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Beaten By PEACH

Fanfiction

83.2K 3.8K 14
Jungkook was a nobody, an outcast, nothing. Well he was, until he moved to a new school, one of the six school popular boys take a special interest i...
581K 20.6K 50
~Completed[√]~ Kim Taehyung,an ordinary student in Seoul University is dating with Jungkook,the youngest member of BTS,the most popular kpop group. I...
58.3K 2.2K 55
Jeon Jungkook was a slut at his school. He would fuck around with boys and girls, but he was tired of it so we moved from Busan to Daegu. Min Yoongi...
4.7K 161 3
What happens when his friend's brother, also his childhood crush, comes back from college after a mishap? How bad can it be? 2019 © LovaNanii