PERCY JACKSON :BETRAYED (UNDE...

Galing kay WOLF7500

Percy Jackson story.He is betrayed from the camp and everyone follows Ray son of Hermes and Brother of Luke... Higit pa

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
A/N

CHAPTER 10

19.7K 204 1K
Galing kay WOLF7500

dedicated to Mahnoor Jawaid and Dani Riggs

PERCY POV

I woke up some time later in the throne room and all the gods were in remorse, well almost all Mr. D was sleeping with wine magazine all over his head. Dad watches me get up and walked to me and hugged me so hard that it could rival Tyson's. "Da...D can't ....Breathe" I whispered and then he let me down and said "Curse, those ancient laws" .Then Zeus got down from his throne and did the most unzeusy thing .He hugged me as tight as dad. And I said to him "Lord Zeus, have you accidently hit your head or something". The gods laughed and Zeus replied "Well Percy you have a distinct type of humor and now for you it's just 'Uncle Zeus".

I thought, there is defiantly a reason behind this my camp past was not that bad.

Uncle Zeus then bellowed "Perseus Jackson, I give you an offer of becoming a god"

"Pardon, Lord Zeus I cannot accept your offer, I have another wish"

"Of course, you are Percy the Selfless"

"Can you increase camp half blood's area and give cabins to minor gods too, the Hermes cabin is always being filled over populated .All godly children must me recognized till age of 13"

"We will look forward to it"

"Thank u, uncle" .Then he shouted "Now Percy I want to give you a new life, You will be the guardian of the hunt"

"What" exclaimed Artemis and me together?

Artemis pov

"Father, you cannot do this, I will not let him in my Hunt .No boy in hunt"

And he replied "I can, and it is final by the way the hunters are similar to Percy, they are also broken."

I frowned and Percy was in a state of shock and he fainted. I thought, at least its good its Percy, Not my disgusting Half brother Hercules .He will only flirt with my hunters can trust Perseus at least he will not do it,

I mind messaged to all gods that he must swear on Styx.

Percy got up and gave me approving look and I spoke "I will accept you Perseus, You may be the only male acceptable to me, but don't think your life will be easy"

And then he did what I did not expect. Before Father could ask about Oath, He bowed to me and said "I Percy Jackson, oath that I would protect the hunters and Lady Artemis at all cost till my death and last breath .I will not flirt ,do any manly thing and break any hunter's oath forcefully through any of my actions . I swear on Styx and as well as a death oath to lord Chaos"

Everyone gasped and then Hades said "Why in my name, did you vowed to chaos". "Mi lo......" started Percy

"Uncle"

"Uncle The vow on Styx can be broken, but on lord chaos it will kill me"

"WHO DARES TO VOW ON MY NAME, I WILL CRUSH HIM" came a bold feminine voice from shadows.

And all of us bow down to her, except Percy. We looked at him as he was mad.

Percy pov

"Chaos, I have vowed on your name."

She answered politely "oh it's you Percy, I accept your vow and Please tell you friends that I don't like being bowed to.I have been watching you through your life". All the gods straightened up and sat on their thrones.

She then said" Perseus, you have a clean heart and that's Why I accept you Oath. Perseus I will like to adopt you as my son and I will bless you with Minor part of my powers."

I thought great power and replied "I will be pleasured, My Lady"

" Percy ,it's just mom and you get power because you are not greedy and you are going to get a surprise from someone" and then shot me with a black beam .It was too powerful that I was going to faint ,But I held on and survived but collapsed on my knees. All the gods had their mouth's hanging .I asked "is their something on my face" .Hermes face palmed and said "Cuz ,No one ever survived that much power and mostly fainted you did not even scream"

"oh" was my only reply

Mom said "you need clothes and weapons and then she snapped her fingers."

Suddenly my cloths turned into a black hooded T-shirt a black hoodie and a black tracksuit. I had finally renamed my Atlantean Steel sword, calling it καταιγίδα που φέρνει, or Storm Bringer. I had forged another sword, a curved hand a half sword, made out of Celestial Bronze, Mortal Steel, Imperial Gold, and Stygian Iron, which I named σκιά φωτιά, or Shadow Fire. On one side of the blade was the inscription for the word Shadow, written in black, and on the other side was the word Fire, written in orange. Whenever I lit the blade on fire, instead of being the normal orangey-red fire I normally created, the fire was a ghostly black. I had a shield consisting of two joined war glaives, which I could split at will, to give myself two war glaives. I had two small buckler shields, with sharp edges. I had an iPod in my right pocket which could change into a sniper and also had hidden knives draggers and some escape bombs. From my shoulder blades jolt out to pure black wings with sea green tips. My eyes changed color to green with black and blue splints.

"Now be nice to everyone Perseus especially Your Sister"

"Sister" .She replied "Yes darling,Nyx has no swore on Styx ,not to go against Olympus until You are not harmed" .another portal opened and came out Nyx and said "Hey bro ,Looks like we are siblings" and then turned to Olympians and said "You all better not harm my brother or you will face wrath of darkness and then turned back to me and said "here are my blessings" and shot a beam at me and then said "Now You can summon creatures of night and can also talk to them, now my bro" .

 "By little sis" and she smacked me on the head "I am older, you idiot" and then passed out to her portal .

Apollo snickered and said "nice one" earning a smack from Artemis. 

'Now son ,you can also travel through vortex and here is this tent place it on the ground and push the button" giving me a box. and then went back to void.

The throne room stared until I said "EARTH TO OLYMPIANS!" 

"Perseus you are now allowed into my domain either though I don't like it"

I nodded happily. Anyone needs to bless Percy, he can then so we end this meeting.

Then Athena looked at me sadly spoke "Percy, I guess I feel obliged to bless you, seeing it was my daughter that betrayed you. I still cannot believe she did something as unwise as that, I am so sorry that I always blamed you that you will break her heart and go away but it was complete opposite...." she trailed off slowly, and looked down, but I noticed a few tears in her eyes. I slowly approached her, and pulled her into a gentle hug.

'Lady Athena, none of this is your fault. I never blamed you, and I never will for the actions of your daughter's pride. If you wish to bless me, you may, but you don't need to bless me if you wish not to. You know me, I don't really crave power, and whilst having more is useful, it isn't necessary. Do not worry about your daughter, I'm sure she is happy now,' I said, and I slowly pulled away, and walked back to the centre of the throne room.

Athena smiled at me, her eyes still pained, but recovering. 'Thank you Percy, I needed that comfort. I'm still going to bless you though; you are one of the only sons of Barnacle Beard that I actually like. Good luck protecting my sister, young one and from now call be Athena you gained my respect.'

She stood up, and held up her palm, and a beam of grey light flew into my chest. I collapsed to the ground as a sharp pain filled my head. I gradually regained my bearings, and stood up. A flood of knowledge flew into my brain, and I subconsciously began forming battle plans, and looked for weaknesses and possible exits in the room.

Then came a voice "Meei Me next"

"Oh Aphrodite 'No, no, no, please don't!' I cried desperately as I was surrounded by a cloud of pink. I stumbled out of the cloud coughing, and looked up to see the male gods looking at me enviously and the female gods looking at me with lust, except for Artemis and Aphrodite, who were smirking evilly and drooling respectively. I was confused until dad made a mirror out of water and gave it to me. My height increased to 6.5 and I had heavy muscles and 8 abs and a more refined jaw line ,Eyes with specks of blue green pink and black my hair became messier .

"Cuz, You really want to get me killed I am going to be a guardian of man hating Girls"

"You are welcome Percy "Squealed Aphrodite. Then Artemis got of her throne blushing and said "I will make you partial immortal and with my blessing you are in control of your wolf side as well as silver makes you stronger" and shot a silver ray at me.

Then Uncle Hades and Hephaestus came forward and shot be a beam of black and yellow fire and said Percy you can now control fire and use Hell fire and Greek fire as well as normal fire. you can shadow travel and can summon dead soldiers. Percy here are automatons these will open on button and you can have a army to protect some one of about 20 soldiers These are the 3 draggers that are extremely dangerous made by Hephaestus, it are strong enough to kill a god and take his domains, Use them sensibly.

I nodded and took them .Hestia came forward and then said "Percywillyoumindifiadoptyouasmyson,howeveriknowicannevereplacesally."

"Per...What"

"Percy will you mind If I adopt you as my son ,however I know I can never replace Sally."

"It will be pleasure, mom"

She hugged me tightly on last line and said"finally a son, now You have control over fire just like water and you can heal with it and harm with it .You can summon homemade foods and also flash with fire"

Apollo stood up and said "Have this bracelet this will convert into any instrument u like.I know you can sing"

Hermes stood up and I saw guiltiness in his eyes .He came to me and said "Percy, Please forgive me for my son's actions it was my fault what happened to you .Luke and Ray both betrayed you."

"Hermes it was never your fault, Cuz you had not done anything wrong it was his actions and his actions alone. By the way Luke is a hero of Olympus and died saving it."

He looked at me and said "Now you are better at lying and pranks and here is a bottle of multivitamins who knows when they come in handy" and went back to his throne.

Demeter spoke up "Percy you eat cereals and so you can now grow plants on your will".

"It is my pleasure"

Zeus stood up with Hera and said "Nephew ,We give You power to talk with any animal and to change into a dragon"

"Thank you Uncle and Aunt"

Then came a voice from the doors of throne room "Grandson"

All gods turned and then we saw a surprise.

"Kronos" boomed Zeus and all gods held their weapons and pointed towards him.

"I am not here to fight; I am here to give my blessings to Percy"

All gods went numb and I said" Grandpa , Are you eating correctly because I can see right through you"

"That's what I am saying I am going to fade and as Chaos told me You are not power hungry as my sons"

He then pointed his scythe at me and shot a golden ray and said "Now you have a major control over time and please nephew Hermes call Chiron for a minute"

"Hermes call Grover too pls"

He nodded and in a minute he brought them here and Chiron in a screeching voice said" Percy my son and Da...d"

"Hello my boy, I kronos lord of time give my power to Chiron and make him the god of centaurs"

Chiron asked "why"

"Well you never got my blessings and I am going to fade now, Lord Underwood You have a minor part of time control and can change time a to a backwards and forwards to save nature and Now grandson You have this scythe HOPE is its name for You and with this You can bring back a soul each year but only once Use it wisely" and then he faded.

The Olympians were staring at a point where he left and then I said "Guys you can shut your mouth if you don't fancy eating flies"

They returned to their positions and then I said to dad

"Dad you mind ,I adopted Chiron as a father"

"Nope, He is my brother and by the way You have 3 mothers and 2 fathers You must be the luckiest demigod in centuries "

Then Percy I think being The god of centaurs I can give you a weird blessing that is you can convert to a centaur"

"Of course Chiron"

{ well that was funny ,Percy Jackson the great centaur]

Grover said "Lord elemental, I am sorry for I was not there for you."

"It's okay lord Pan, I am now the Guardian of hunt"

"Then Percy, Good luck with it and Please don't die .Because nature spirits ,don't fancy following a vegetable."All gods laughed

Then Zeus said "anyone wants to say any thing more "

I raised my hand and then bowed to him. He raised his eyebrow and then I said" Lord zeus I oath to Styx and chaos that I will not betray Olympus. I could see worry in your eyes".

"And Chiron My mom is Chaos".

"I can guess that"

Zeus said "Meeting adjourned".

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

67.4K 647 28
Betrayed, angered, tortured... these words are perfect to describe Percy Jackson. No one trusts him, why should they? The gods merely used him as a...
642K 8.2K 31
hi my name is Perseus Jackson. I'm a demigod son of Poseidon, or was a son of Poseidon. You see after Ryan Rivers my half brother arrived at camp, ev...
54.6K 787 34
Percy Jackson, the two-time hero of Olympus ran away from his home at Camp Half-Blood to escape a punishment he did not deserve. Betrayed by the ones...
314K 3.7K 19
📸 Percy has been betrayed by someone who he loves dearly. He has nothing left and becomes a guardian for the god Artemis. Along with the hunters thi...