Abused Luna

By -mermaid_life

Luna, a six year old werewolf rogue that doesn't know what she is until her parents death. Darren, an abusi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7

Chapter 6

123 6 2
By -mermaid_life

The plane lands and we all get off and grab our luggage. The Red Moon Pack lands start a little past the airport, apparently a driver is coming to pick us up.

I sit down with the kids and start playing a game with them.

"-turn around, touch the ground, and freeze!" Rae shouts happily. We freeze while the remaining pack members try to make us move or laugh.

Vae sticks her tongue out at me while doing the chicken dance, making all the kids squeal in laughter.

"Mommy cheats! She never laughs!" River pouts indignantly.

"I do no-"

"Ahem. I suppose you are whom I'm suppose to pick up?" A male voice says from behind us.

I stand up and dust my self off while getting a good look at him. He's really skinny, lean muscle, and tall. His shaggy brown hair hides his caramel eyes and he has glasses perched upon his nose. He's definitely my type. Hot yet nerdy.

"You done staring yet? I'm kind of in a hurry. Just tell me who the damn alpha of this pack is." He growls, annoyed.

"I am the damn Alpha of this pack and you will speak to me with respect!" I growl, hating how he spoke. Females deserve respect from the male species.

"Whatever, follow me." He turns and leaves.

I feel a tug on my dress and I see Raelyn holding her arms up to be held. I pick my baby up and follow the guy.

(A/n: just replace the purple hair with blue.)

"So where is the true Alpha?" The man asks. I just stare at him like he's crazy.

"Luna is the Alpha." Vae butts in.

"No, I'm talking about the real Alpha and the father to her pups." He says exasperated, like we're stupid.

"My name is Luna. I am the Alpha of this pack, and I don't know who the father to my pups is. I was raped in front of my mate by his father and pack warriors, and after that he rejected me. Kind of shitty that I'm coming back to the pack that destroyed me just to help build them back up." I sigh. The memories always depress me.

Two good things came out of it though. My two bundles of joy. Some women can't even look at their kids without seeing the rapist. It makes them abhor the innocent kids. For me, my kids are what kept me afloat to become stronger.

"I'm sorry to hear that. I truly am. I know how much it hurts to be rejected, because I was, but to have your mate watch you get raped? God! By the way, my name is Jacob." Jacob gives me a small smile.

After that we continue walking through the woods in silence. Finally we come across a white Chevy truck on a dirt road.

"Kids in the truck, adults in the back." Jacob says to us before getting in the driver seat.

The ride to the pack house is bumpy and silent, giving me the time to think. I'm back in the pack with my mate and I don't want to get involved with him. It shouldn't be a problem since I broke the mate bond when I accepted his rejection. Besides I never really liked him, his personality sucked and he was too muscular. I like the lean muscle, not the bulky muscle. I like guys like Jacob.

I catch myself before my thoughts can continue along that route. No thinking about really hot guys. I'm here to train a pack.

We pull up to the pack house and I hop out of the vehicle to meet the pack Alpha, by now Derek has probably taken over the position, considering I ordered the hunters under my control to kill him a year after I became a Hunter.

The rest of my pack that came on this journey jumps out of the truck, following me.

The whole yard is filled with chatter. The Red Moon Pack whispering about us. I see James shoot me a smug look from his position in the pack. He can't blow his cover yet though so I give my head a subtle shake.

A male and female start walking towards my ragtag group.

"I am Alpha Derek and this is my Luna, Jessica." Derek walks right past me, ignoring my outstretched hand. Jessica just looks me up and down and scoffs.

"Which one of you is the Alpha of this pack?" Derek asks my Gamma and my friend Jamie.

Vae growls at the obvious disrespect of me and the rest of the pack follows, not liking how I'm treated. Jacob just chuckles quietly and walks to his group of friends, which to my surprise, James and Raphael is in.

"You walked right past her. You also walked past the Beta. I'm the Gamma and Jamie here is just a regular pack memeber." Evan laughs.

I see Derek start to get angry, so I decide to intervene. "Hello Alpha Derek. I'll just ignore the fact that you just blatantly disrespected me and pretend you didn't see my hand. I'm Alpha Luna Evans of the Luna Blue Pack."

To my surprise he didn't argue, or react to my name, just shook my hand. That kind of hurt. "Derek Thompson. I would be more surprised if I hadn't heard the rumors of a female Alpha."

"Mommy! I got to pee."
"Me too! So does Sia." I smile down at my children. Raelyn tugging on my dress while River holds Sianna's hand.

"Okay baby. Go to Jamie and he will take you three to the bathroom. Vaelia is it okay for Jamie to take Sianna?" I add as a afterthought.

"Of course Alpha. My daughter is your niece, you can make decisions like that." I smile at her and send them off with Jamie.

"Yeah, you're an Alpha yet you have kids. Where is your mate bitch!" Jessica growls at me.

"Dead to me since he watched me get raped." I growl. Derek's face pales as he realizes who I am.

"How are you even an Alpha? You're weak and pathetic! I could probably take you on." Jessica laughs in my face.

"Fine. Fight me. But I've taken down a group of people stronger than you by myself. I'll even get rid of my weapons." I grin happily. Play fighting is fun.

I pull my knives from their hiding places on my body and pull my swords off my back. I leave one dagger though, just in case.

"Why do you have weapons? You are a werewolf!" Someone in the crowd yells.

"I'm a Hunter first, werewolf second. Also I wouldn't try to interfere. I have an archer hidden somewhere that will take you out anytime." I grin and jump, grabbing the tree limb hanging down. I soon disappear into the trees, jumping from tree to tree, looking for a weakness.

I finally find one, she doesn't use her sense of smell to her advantage, she relies on her hearing.

I lightly drop to the ground behind her and I see people holding their breath. I walk all the way up to her. "First lesson: use your senses to your advantage. When one disappears you become weak. Hone them all so that you have the advantage." I dodge her multiple swings at me. "Second lesson: move faster and cleaner. You're fighting is sloppy." I dodge a kick to the face. She swings again and missed. "Third lesson: don't let the opponent get under your skin. Your fighting gets way sloppier that way." Her fighting doesn't improve and I finally get tired of dodging. I punch her in the face and she goes down.

"Out like a light." Vae laughs.

"That's our Luna you bitch!" A male runs forward to hit me. He doesn't get far before a arrow is going through his chest.

"Damn he's stupid. I did say I had an archer hidden. Leanni heal him. People don't deserve to die for idiocy."

"Yes Alpha." Leanni immediately goes to him and cuts the arrow head off. After she pulls the pieces out her hands start to glow. Within seconds the wound heals.

"It'll take him awhile to wake up. Just ask Alpha Luna." I grimace as she gives me an evil look.

I pick Jessica up and head inside. I find her bedroom easily and lay her down in her bed. She really isn't a bad person. She just has to fake it. We actually use to be friends.

"I want you to leave." My heart jumps at the sound of his voice.

"It's really you!" I whisper, shocked.

A/n: I made the cover. Tell me your thoughts about it! It's not that good but.. here it is!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 36.6K 45
The ground shook. The battle began. Blood spilled. The Alpha died. The luna escaped with her new born child. 17 years later. Meet Athena a 17-year ol...
167K 4.4K 26
A girl named Emma has gone through a lot of problems. One day she is given a chance, to start a new and fresh life with her father. Emma won't pull a...
247K 9K 21
Typically the alpha is a male. Males of the werewolf population or any for the matter are more respected and treated right. But what if a female coul...
274K 7.9K 22
Kaden is the alpha of the Fear pack.Some say he's the scariest alpha ever. rumors spread saying that he kills women's children right in front of them...