HARUM SCARUM | kth. [COMPLETE...

By claireathon

She loved, and she loved, until it hurt. Just how much reckless could she be? ♚ AWARDS: 1st place in HER AWAR... More

↣ Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
↣ Appreciating Taehyung
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Epilogue
↣ End
FINAL BOOK

Chapter Forty-Three

436 40 45
By claireathon

Class ended sooner than I thought it would.

I stood up and shouldered my bag. Finding myself face to face with Jaehee, who gave me a smile and a wave. "Hey. I'm off to do something else. You can go home without me."

I cocked an eyebrow, "At a Thursday? Where are you going?"

She playfully rolled her eyes and huffed. "I have some things to do, too. I'm gonna pass this one performance task. Sheesh, you really can't live without me, can't you?"

I laughed softly. "Alright."

"Go home safe!" she beamed, giving me a two finger salute, before running off with a folder tucked under her arm.

And when we meant by 'go home', we actually meant, 'go and have fun hanging out with the others', as we usually hang out by the benches everyday after school.

I exited school and found the others sitting around on the table. As I made my way over to them, an idea popped in my mind. And smiling mischievously, I walk slower to try and see who had their back facing me.

As far as I could tell, it was Taehyung.

So I slowly made my way over to them. The others, who was facing my direction, already noticed me, but I put a finger up to my lips to prevent them from ruining my plan.

When I finally got to close the distance, I place my hands on top his eyes and giggled.

"Guess who." Jungkook smirked, eyeing both of us.

"That laugh is so Yuna." Taehyung beamed, grabbing unto both of my hands and letting them drop from his eyes. He looked over his shoulder and smiled. "I knew it."

"Cute." Jimin waved at me and motioned me to sit beside him, which I gladly did.

"It's cold." Seokjin shivered.

"It is." Namjoon nodded. "We're glad it isn't snowing yet. We've got a month to go."

"Yay." Yoongi said sarcastically.

I took off my bag and placed it in front of me, before pulling out my notes to check out if we had any homework for today - I felt their gazes on me.

"What is it?" I asked curiously, looking up.

Some of them turned their heads to look away, while some just shrugged. Yoongi locked eyes with me, "Do you have anything to wear on Saturday?"

"Jaehee let me borrow a dress." I replied. "And she's going to do my makeup and hairdo again. Do I really have to dress so formally?"

Seokjin laughed. "It's a prom!"

Yoongi pursed his lips. "But I wouldn't complain if she ended up going with pants and a shirt." he said bluntly. "I'd prefer it." he cleared his throat and gave Taehyung a sneaky glance, which I noticed.

"What about Taehyung?" I turned to Tae, who didn't meet my eyes. "Come on.. tell me!"

"It's nothing, Yuna!" Jimin reassured, throwing an arm around my shoulders. "But if you want to, you can go to the prom wearing pajamas, I couldn't complain. And wait a minute.." he hid his face. "Gah.. that would be so, so cute."

"Really?" I chuckled.

"Don't worry." Taehyung grinned awkwardly. "You already know about it, and it's about you, too - so it's not a big deal."

"Big deal!" Hobi spoke up, then started panicking. "My poor Yuna got her heart broken. I don't want to see her so sad anymore. Why does it have to be so hard to look after her?"

My mouth went agape as I realised what they were talking about. So.. Taehyung must've told them about yesterday.. huh? But it wasn't really going to be a secret any longer.

"Nobody said you had to look after me." I sighed.

"Oh.. and I just remembered!" Taehyung exclaimed softly, pulling something from his bag, before handing me a box of chocolates. "I don't know if you like them, Yuna.. but they're for you."

I grabbed it from him and stared at it, before looking up. "Taehyung.. I'm allergic to chocolates."

He blushed madly, before turning his head to look away.

"You should've asked me about it." Jungkook laughed. "I know Yuna the best! She likes vanilla! She may not admit it, but she likes receiving sweet text messages. Don't give her flowers, instead, give her love letters, and-"

"Stop!" I clasped a hand on top of his mouth. Nice job, Jungkook, I was blushing now, too. I mean.. did he really have to say those things?

"That's right." Yoongi nodded. "It isn't easy to get the interest of someone you like. You gotta work hard and stay loyal and be nice."

"And go through me!" Jimin said, acting as if he just pulled a sword from a fake sheathe, before pointing it at Taehyung and blocking me. "Fight me, Taehyung - show me that you love her just as much as I do."

"Soon!" Taehyung pointed at him with a competitive smile. "Jimin-ah, watch out!"

"But," Jimin stuck his tongue out. "She kissed me on the cheek first."

"Gah, don't be too loud." Hobi scolded. "You see, when you hear too much loud noises, your eardrums might break, and you can't just treat that case."

"Are we really that loud?" Taehyung laughed, before moving his head closer to the person sitting next to him, Namjoon.

Namjoon then whispered it to Seokjin, who whispered it to Yoongi, and so on. In the end, Jimin whispered to me: "Let's go home."

Then they stood up. Jimin holds out his hand for me to take, which I gladly did, and he pulled me up.

"Be safe, alright?" Hobi switched glances between me and Taehyung, slowly walking farther. I blushed.

"Hey.. where are you guys going?" I asked slowly.

"Just go." Yoongi looked over his shoulder and gave me a reassuring smile, waving. So I did what I should and turned on my heel, finding myself face to face with Taehyung.

"Let's get going then." I smiled, quickly pulling him by the wrist, letting go as we exited the campus. I was walking in front of him, and I felt his gaze on me the whole time.

"So.. did you ask anyone out for prom?" I questioned, turning so I was walking backwards and facing him - thank god Hobi wasn't here.

He locked eyes with me, his widening a bit. "I wanted to ask you out.. but Yoongi-hyung was fast! And no.. I haven't asked someone else."

I scoffed and playfully punched his shoulder. "Why? It would be nice. I don't want you to be lonely in prom."

He shrugged and lightly pushed me back. "I'm fine. I can wait."

I raised a brow, "Wait for what?"

He turned to me and smiled. "For you."

I drifted my gaze away from him and blushed.

"Ne, Yuna," he sang, slowing his pace. "I'm sorry for not knowing that you were allergic to chocolates. Uh.. do you still want to keep it?"

I shrugged, "It's fine, Tae. And sure, I can keep it. If you don't mind, I'll give it to my cousin."

His eyes lit up. "Ah! Please do."

"How about you? Are you allergic to anything?" I tilted my head. His eyes become sharper and his lips curved into a small smirk.

"Your rejection."

When did he get so flirtatious? But then again, at least it was cute, as he was obviously trying hard to be all cool, when he would blush hard, too.

"A-ah.." I trailed off, chewing on my gums.

"Hehe, sorry." he apologised, stopping once we were a turn away from my house. "Yuna.. I.. you don't need to push yourself." he said each word slowly, as if not wanting to stutter. "But.. do you.. want to go out with me?"

I blinked and tried my best to look him in the eye. "A date?"

He nodded. "Tomorrow. We can just walk around town if you want.. and if you're not available-"

"Sure." I smiled, holding out a hand to softly pinch his cheek. "Let's go."

He smiled and placed a hand on top of mines, before leaning in to whisper something in my ear, "May I.. ask you a favour?"

I laughed softly and pulled away. "Fire away."

He blushed and slightly turned his head, pursing his lips. Then he locked eyes with me. "Can I.. kiss your cheek?"

I grinned unconsciously at his request and nodded.

"Really?" his eyes widened.

I nodded again, and he moved closer. I felt him plant a peck on my cheek, before quickly pulling away, a huge grin playing on his lips.

"Alright.. I'm going, Yuna!" he sang, still smiling. I laughed and waved goodbye, watching him as he celebrated on the way.

He clenches his fists and jumped a few times, laughing.

Cute.

---

I hope it wasn't too boring. And more of these two! YAY!

They're going on a date now

I'm so nice

I know

They still have a long road ahead of them

And I mean

Everyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 4.5K 40
she loved him, even if his heart longed for someone else. ≖ a kim taehyung short story all rights reserved
130K 10.6K 25
In which Hobi gets in a car accident and suffers a permanent limp that prevents him from dancing. 1st place in BestofBangtanAwards Hoseok Category 12...
161K 6.5K 25
[COMPLETED] In which, through all the incidents happened, they learnt how valuable they are, how valuable every one of them, especially their eldest...
9.7K 743 17
What do you do when your heart feels instant attachment to someone? JungkookxRosé Idol au Rankings 28 -#rosekook