Curious: Restless ~OUAT Fanfi...

Av xlaurynwritesx

Rest•less unable to rest or relax After discovering her family and her powers life continued to be hectic f... Mer

•Neverland•
•Map•
•Dreamshade•
•The Cure•
•Brave•
•Skull Rock•
•Home•
•Goodbye•
•Castle•
•Shooting Practice•
•Preparation•
•The Ball•
•Sort Of•
•Confession•
•Memory•
•Missing Year•
•Forgotten•
•Courage•
•Shining Tears•
•Magic•
•Ignored•
•Remember•
•Defeat•
•Family•

•Switched•

401 7 0
Av xlaurynwritesx

After riding through the air for a while Maya looked down and saw her home. They were finally back to Storybrooke. As the boat landed in the water Maya held on to a rope. She smiled at all the people there to welcome them back. Henry went first and the Maya went after Emma before her parents.

As she walked down she got hugs from everyone. She didn't realize how much the rest of the town wanted to see her. She accepted all the hugs and stood with her parents.

"How are you feeling?" Mary Margaret asked David.

"Pretty good actually. I think it's working." David smiled to her.

"Aye. The dreamshade took my brother the moment we left Neverland." Hook said looking to David.

"There was a minute there that I didn't think we all were gonna make it home." Emma said as she held onto Henry.

"Well we did." Mary Margaret nodded as she looked to Regina. "And we owe a lot of it to her. Regina helped save us all." Regina looked to her surprised. She didn't expect any appreciation from it.

People began leaving and the few that were still there had small talk. Maya looked over and saw Henry next to Felix. She wondered what they were talking about.

"Mom! Dad! What about Felix? He's still free." Henry said as they all ran over to him. Henry all the sudden seemed scared. Maya was confused as to why he didn't look that way before everyone was looking.

Her dad took away Felix to put in a cell and Maya and Mary Margaret went with them. Something was off about Henry but she couldn't put a finger on it.

After waiting in the car for a bit, David came back and they all went to Granny's to celebrate. Maya went and sat with Henry. "Why do we always only through parties when someone almost died?" Maya asked looking to him with a smile.

"I guess it's tradition." Henry said as Emma came over and sat next to Maya. She put the Storybook in front of Henry and smiled as Maya did too. Henry just looked at them with no expression.

"Well don't be too excited." Emma said looking to him. "I thought you might want it. Neal still had it in his room. We thought you'd want it especially after living a fairytale of your own." Emma said looking to him. He started to smile.

"Right. Thanks." Henry said as he opened it.

"You okay?" Emma asked looking to him.

"Yeah, why?" Henry asked looking up to her. She didn't say anything and he kept flipping through pages.

"Anyway I'm gonna go talk to other people." Emma said as she looked to them.

"I'll go too." Maya smiled as they both got up.

"You don't want to hang out with Henry?" Emma asked looking to her.

"Yeah but he doesn't seem himself right now. It's like he forgot everything we like." Maya answered looking to her.

"He's probably just a little shaken still." Emma answered.

"Yeah maybe." Maya answered looking to him.

"Emma can I talk to you for a minute?" Neal said as Emma looked to him.

"I'll go- somewhere else." She smiled as she walked away. She looked over to Hook who seemed to be drinking a lot. And then her parents who were talking with some of the dwarves. She saw Ruby talking with other people as well.

She stood looking for a second before Mary Margaret came over to her. "Hey honey you okay?"

"Yeah. Just a little tired that's all." Maya answered with a small smile. She was worried about Henry but she didn't want to confront him about it.

"Well we can take you home of you'd like." She said as David walked over.

"Maya's tired." Mary Margaret said as she looked at her.

"That and I really need to take a shower." Maya smiled lightly. "We all smell like jungle."

"You aren't used to the smell yet." David said as he put his arm around Mary Margaret.

"Living in the jungle all those years you and Henry are probably the only ones who smell it." Mary Margaret smiled lightly.

"Either way I'd be happy to get it off me." Maya said as they chuckled.

"Well let's get you home then." David said as they took her home. They went back out after and Maya showered and went to bed.

She woke up the next day and it was already lunch time. She wasn't surprised since she hadn't had a lot of rest the past few weeks.

She went downstairs and saw David watching tv. "Good morning sleepy head." He smiled.

"Good morning." She yawned as she stretched her arms.

"Where's Henry and Emma?" Maya asked looking to him.

"Henry is at Regina's and Emma left earlier." David said looking to her. Maya found it odd that Henry didn't stay with them. "We were planing on going to lunch soon. Do you wanna come?" David asked looking to her.

She nodded and went back to her room. She got on a red, white, and navy blue flannel with a navy blue tank and shoes and jeans. She wore her ring as well. She was happy it didn't get lost while they were in Neverland.

They all left for food and ordered plates of lasagna. "I never thought I'd be so happy to eat Granny's lasagna." David said taking a bite.

"I love fruit but that was too much for two long." Maya answered eating some of her food.

"Agreed." David nodded.

"Perhaps you'd like to wash it down with this" Mr. Gold said as he placed a vile onto the table.

"Is that-" Mary Margaret started.

"Yeah. An elixir. This will cure your dreamshade poisoning once and for all." Gold said making a smile grow across his face.

"You really found a cure already? And I owe you nothing?" David asked making sure.

It's on the house. Now that we are family though if I ever needed a favor I'm sure you'd be more then perceptive." Gold said before walking away.

"What are you waiting for? Drink it!" Mary Margaret said as Maya chuckled. He took the bottle and drank it. "Well?" Mary Margaret asked looking to him. David smiled and leaned across the table to kiss her. Maya smiled at them.

"I'm assuming that means it worked?" Maya asked looking to them. David looked to Maya and winked as she chuckled and took a bite of her lasagna.

"What are you thinking?" Mary Margaret asked him.

"I'm thinking that maybe we can-" he started as he got closer to her and whispered. "Start on that baby?"

Maya coughed as she looked to them. "I can still hear you." She said with a bit of disgust. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom." She said as she got up and walked to the bathroom. She had to pee anyway so might as well.

As she finished she came back and David was gone. Mary Margaret explained what was going on and she continued to eat. Soon Maya heard screaming coming from outside.

"Did you hear that?" Maya asked looking to her mom.

"No what was it?" Mary Margaret asked concerned.

"We should go find out." Maya said as they got up and went to where Maya heard screaming. They looked to see David, Emma, Tink, and Hook all over Mother Superiors body.

"No. Is she?" Maya started to say before covering her mouth.

"The shadow. It killed her." Emma said looking to Maya. The girl dropped to her knees.

"I- I- I can fix it. I just need to heal her." Maya said as she looked to her crying. The woman raised Maya. She couldn't bear to see her like this.

"Maya there's nothing you can do. She's gone." David said looking to her sadly.

"There has to be something!" Maya said as she put her hands over her face and cried. She thought everything was okay now, but there was no breaks. There was always someone else against them and someone trying to wreck havoc. She stood up and looked away still crying.

"Why is she so upset?" Tink asked behind her.

"Blue raised her until we got reunited." Mary Margaret said. "I can't believe this happened." Mary Margaret walked over and looked at Maya then hugged her.

Maya heard Regina but she couldn't hear the words. It all sounded blurry. Like distant mumbles. Mary Margaret looked at her and Maya couldn't comprehend what she was hearing.

"Maya." Mary Margaret said as she cupped her cheek.

"What?" Maya said quietly.

"We are going to go get Pandora's box from Mr. Gold. We are going to avenge Mother Superior." Mary Margaret said as she wiped Maya's tears.

"Okay." She nodded as she looked over to Emma as they walked to the car.

"You okay?" Emma asked as she wiped a tear from her eye. It was Maya's tears, just like Maya had Emma's tear when she thought Neal was dead.

"I will be as soon as we stop Pan." Maya said determined.

"Good. Things got fuzzy." Emma said looking to her. Maya had realized Emma had got the same feeling.

"I guess now you know what happens when I get really sad." Maya said trying not to cry again.

"It'll be okay Mys." Emma said as they left to go to the shop. Maya stayed in the car while they got the box and they all headed to the town line. They got out and put Pandora's box across it while Emma stood there waiting for Pan to come out with her gun up.

Pan looked around confused and then to Emma. After some interrogation they found out that it wasn't Pan at all, it was Henry. Supposedly Pan switched bodies with him right before he got sucked into the box.

"What's wrong?" Henry asked as he hugged Maya.

"Mother Superior died." Maya smiled as Henry hugged her a bit tighter.

"I'm sorry Mys. I know how much she meant to you." He said as he let go.

"I'm not gonna lie, this is weird." Maya smiled looking at him.

"Imagine how I feel." He said as Maya chuckled.

"Touché." She nodded as they got into the car and headed to Regina's vault. There was a spell on the vault and Mr. Gold said it would take some time to open but eventually he got it. They all ran downstairs to find Regina passed out and Pan missing.

"What happened?" Regina asked as she woke up holding her head.

"Pan switched bodies with Henry. That's how the shadow got out." Emma explained.

"And I fell for it. I wanted so badly to believe he still needed me as a mother that I missed all the signs." Regina said as she looked to her saddened.

"I still do." Henry said as he walked to Regina and hugged her.

"So what exactly did Pan come down here to get?" David asked as Rumple lifted his hand and paused. "What?" He asked.

"Please don't tel me you kept it down here." He said looking to Regina.

"Where else would I keep it?" Regina asked looking to him.

"Keep what?" Maya asked looking to Rumple.

"The curse." He answered looking to Regina.

"The curse? I thought I already broke it?" Emma asked confused.

"That doesn't mean a new one can't be cast and without your parents true love woven in, no one will be able to break it." He answered as Maya looked to Emma.

"We are already in this land so what would casting the curse do now?" David asked confused.

"Pan can make it to do any of his darkest desires." Rumple answered seeming to a bit worried about the situation.

"So what are we going to do? How will we stop him?" Maya asked looking back to him.

"I have a feeling we are about to find out how." Emma said as she looked to her.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

63.7K 1.3K 15
[Book #2 in the series OUAT Peter Pan x Reader.] Y/N is forced to stay on Neverland after she drank the Neverland Waterfall's water. She's got a huge...
5.1K 56 35
*Complete* What if the curse was never cast? What if Emma had grown up in the enchanted forest? What if Snow white and Prince Charming got a little t...
5K 129 24
Sen•sa•tion•al Causing great public interest; very impressive Everything is good again. Henry and Emma are staying, Maya found Zachariah again, and m...