Overlooked

By moonkingdomtennant

Ash is a sad, overweight, mistreated high school student who is longing to go to university to escape her irr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 5

635 32 2
By moonkingdomtennant

Thank you for all the support! a.k.a autumn9876 for your comments and votes!!!

*****************************************************************************************************

When I woke up everything was extremely blurry. Like the dumbass I am I tried sitting up but miserably failed. Lying there for what felt like years I tried to recall what had happened to me. The last I remember was being in a car with Damon. Did we get in an accident? Am I in the hospital? But as my vision became clear it was obvious I was in no hospital. When I was able to sit up straight I took a good look around the room. I was lying on a silky soft bed with black covers that seemed to engulf a person. If I wasn’t completely confused and terrified I would have stayed and cuddled with the ultra soft pillows. There was a pure white carpet on the black tile floor that highlighted the whole room. To the left was a huge window with open white curtains that let in the sun perfectly. Straight across from the room was a door that I assumed lead to the bathroom, beside it was an open door that looked like a walk in closet. I was almost tempted to go inside it when I spotted the door to the right. This could be the door out of this creepy place. I slowly climbed out of bed and cautiously approached the door. I took a deep breath and tried the knob. It was unlocked. Slowly opening the door I looked outside from left to right. Before me was a long corridor that seemed to never end either way. I must be somewhere huge. I slowly crept out the door and started jogging left and immediately stopped because of all the noise I was making. "Shit." I started walking as lightly as I could. The hallway was decorated with paintings of people who looked serious and tense. I arrived at a staircase leading down, everything was extremely quiet, and like no one actually lived here, abandoned. When I reached the bottom of the stairs I noticed the floor was covered in white tile, the entire room was luxurious with a Chrystal chandler and tables with fresh flowers. Everything looked expensive and grand, and then I spotted it, there was a huge wooden door that was polished to the nines and was incredibly detailed with trees carved into the wood that resembled a forest. I ran towards them and grabbed the large door handles pulling with all my strength. The door was finally starting to budge when I heard voices coming my way.

I frantically looked around the large room for a place to hide. I spotted a door that looked like it was for a closet and I dove for it. quickly pulling the door open and closing it so the there was just a crack of light coming in. as the strange voices came closer I became extremely anxious, never expecting what came next...

Cliff-hanger!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 906 22
This is book one of the Ashley and Dylan love story. Ashley Malone and Dylan Haines have been told to hate each other. It turns out that their famili...
130K 6K 51
(2ND BOOK OF BLACKBLOOD SERIES) Ash was from the huge Blackblood pack made up of all sorts of creatures, from humans to vampires to werewolves. Her m...
64.1K 3.9K 34
Chloe has lost everything. She fights to prove herself as a true Alpha but more secrets become unraveled and there is no escaping her dark fate. Ther...
1.2M 33.5K 25
When your mate is an Alpha and you're the rogue that causes all the trouble, you can't exactly go up to him and say "How's it going big guy! Even tho...