Let You Know || pjm

By micdrop_micdrop

A sequel to Let Me Know; With Jimin still unable to forget the past, still trapped in the love that he mistoo... More

[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)
(29)
(30)
SPIN-OFF
I LOVE YOU
[ 1K ]

[1]

616 23 19
By micdrop_micdrop

[Jimin's pov]
Backstage.

The concert finally comes to an end. Everything went so well and success. Especially Taehyung's proposal. I lean against the wall with my hands in my pockets, watching Taehyung and Yooin being lovey-dovey.

"I love you, Yooin," Taehyung says and kisses Yooin.

Yooin smiles and kisses him back.

"Aah! My eyes hurt."

Both of them look at me. Then we laugh. I walk towards them.

"I feel so jealous, you know," I say while resting my arm on Taehyung's shoulders.

Yooin smiles at me. "You'll meet your other half too, Jimin."

"Are you going to start preparing for the wedding soon?" I ask both of them.

"I still need to meet her family first. And also bring her to meet my family," Taehyung says.

His smile never fades when he looks at Yooin. I smile slightly. I wish I can find a love like them too, I sigh.

"What's wrong, Jimin?" Yooin asks, concerned.

"I want to be in love too."

***

[Sanny's pov]
A few months later, airport.

I arrive at South Korea safely. I'm going to stay here for a month since Yooin wants me to help with her wedding's preparations. My phone rings and I take it out from my handbag.

"Sanny?"

"Yes, Yooin."

"You've arrived, right?"

"Yes. Now come to me. I don't know where to go."

"I'm sorry but I'm at Busan for an event. I can't cancel it."

"What!? Yaa, I don't know my way around here," I whine.

"Don't worry. I sent a very trustworthy friend of mine to fetch you. I told him to hold up a paper with your name written on it."

"Him? A man then!? Yaa.."

"Just don't fall too hard for him. I won't be able to help you get up later," Yooin laughs.

I can't help but smile as I end the call. I look around to find anyone holding up a paper with my name on it. My eyes land on a man wearing a face mask, a cap hiding almost his whole face and all black outfit. I frown as I see a paper with 'Sanny~❤' written on it in his hands. I recognize the handwriting right away as Yooin's.

What kind of man did she sent to me? I sigh.

***

[Yooin's pov]
Taehyung laughs. Again.

"Stop it."

"Both of them will be mad if they know," he says.

"Shh! It's a secret, okay?"

I grin and Taehyung nods his head. I lied to Sanny about attending an event at Busan. Both of us are at the airport, hiding at one place but with Jimin and Sanny still in our sight.

"It's gonna work, right?"

"What?" He frowns.

I hit his arm gently and then point my finger to Jimin and Sanny.

Taehyung chuckles. "You're sure enough about it when you told Jimin to fetch her, aren't you?"

I sigh. But knowing Jimin's way with girls, I just don't want Sanny to get hurt. As much as that, I really want this to work.

***

[Jimin's pov]
I see a girl approaching me. I swiftly look away, afraid if she's a fan who has noticed me in public.

"Hey, I'm Sanny. Are you Yooin's friend?"

I look at her again at the mention of Yooin's name. A smile starts to appear on my face but luckily she doesn't see it as I'm still wearing the mask.

"Aah, yes. I'm Yooin's friend. Let's go, come with me."

I take a few of her luggages with me. We walk together to my car. I help her putting the luggages inside the car. Then, both of us get inside the car. After closing the door, I pull down the mask that I'm wearing and take off my cap.

"Phew! That's hot," I say while running my fingers through my hair.

I look at the girl seated besides me. She looks at me with her now wide eyes and leans closer against the door.

"What's wrong?" I raise my eyebrows.

Is she shocked or something?

"Ji–Jimin? Bangtan's Jimin?" she raises her voice slightly.

"Yes, it's me." I smile. "But, wait. You don't know it's going to be me? Didn't Yooin tell you?" I ask her, furrowing my eyebrows a little.

Sanny shakes her head. "She.. she just said she sent a very trustworthy friend of hers."

I chuckle as I shake my head lightly. "Geez, Yooin. Maybe she just forgot to tell you. Now just relax." I smile genuinely at the girl. "I won't do anything bad to you. Plus, we're going to meet each other a lot after this."

Sanny loosens up visibly. She sits straight and buckles up the seatbelt. "What do you mean by that?" She glances at me.

"Taehyung insisted to have me help him with the wedding. And I dare to say Yooin said the same thing to you," I say as I pull out of the parking.

"Yes. That's why I'm here, to help her," Sanny says.

I smirk, they thought I won't know about this..

"Well. I got the feeling that won't be the only reason they keep insisting on getting helps from both of us."

***

[Sanny's pov]
We arrive at Yooin's dorm. I ring the doorbell but there's no answer.

"Hm."

"No answer?"

"Yeah."

I open my handbag to take out my phone. I unlock my phone and is about to dial Yooin's number when Jimin takes my phone away.

I look at him. "What are you doing?"

"She said she'll be home by midnight."

"How do you know that?" I ask him suspiciously.

"She sent me a text," he says with a grin.

"And you're just telling me this now," I sigh. "But why are you taking my phone away?"

Silence.

He doesn't answer my question. I wave my hand in front of his face. But he just smiles.

"I didn't know you're this kind of person. Taking people's things away," I pout.

"Hm? What do you mean?" He tilts his head in confusion.

"Both Yooin and I are ARMYs. And I thought you're sweet, just like how I see you in videos."

He just gives me a faint smile.

Jimin comes closer to me. "Come with me. I'll show you a place that I always go when I feel lonely."

"But–"

"Do you want to wait here for four more hours doing nothing here? I've promised Yooin to take care of you while she's away," Jimin smiles.

I sigh. I'm hesitant at first but then I decide to just go with him.

"Give me my phone back."

He chuckles. Instead of giving my phone, Jimin shoves my phone in his pocket. I look at him in disbelief, but he just wiggles his eyebrows and motions me to walk ahead first.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 1.4K 55
SEQUEL TO LOVE BY CHANCE? THIS STORY HAS FLASHBACKS FROM THE OTHER STORY SO ITS UP TO YOU IF YOU WANT TO READ THE SEQUEL ALONE OR WITH BOOK 1. ~~~~...
28K 1.1K 25
**Bangtan Boys Series Book 2 of 7** What happens when you meet someone from your past? Someone who you had feelings for. What if destiny brought you...
188K 7.5K 62
"I love you." "And I loved you." Jungkook loves his boyfriend, Taehyung, but so does Jimin. Taehyung doesn't love Jungkook anymore. He falls in love...
51.6K 2.6K 43
[completed, writing sequel] RyanLover94: MIN YOONGI!!! RyanLover94: Where the f*ck are you??? RyanLover94: Did you oversleep? 😑 RyanLover94: I've be...