The Mafia Boss's Possession

By ClearMint23

"Wait!" I called out to the dark shadow figure that was leaving without turning back. "Please," my voice wave... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Appreciation from me!

Chapter 14

12K 406 7
By ClearMint23

I later realized I didn't update Monday, sorry. I hope that if you had the opportunity, you saw that spectacular eclipse. :)

I threw my head back in agony and bit back a groan. I had been hanging by my arms for hours. As soon as we had arrived at the shady warehouse, I was taken to a room and left alone for a while before taken again. The same man that had tied me up took me to another place, an old and raggedy barn that looked as if it was ready to collapse at any given time, and I was secretly hoping it would. At this point, I didn't care if it killed me only, I just wanted to be put down.

I was being asked questions about the business that Carson was running, and since I wasn't being cooperative, they started punishing me. It wasn't even that I didn't want to answer, although it was that, but it was also the fact that I had no fucking clue about what exactly it was that Carson did. All I had gathered while my time being there was that they were the biggest mafia organization in the world, earning the title of also being the most feared. I had also learned that they were from a descendant of Italian mobsters, and that they handled the trading of guns and drugs. They had slowly worked their way up, although they never traded human lives. Sure, they killed and tortured, but never without a reason.

I was secretly hoping that these men were the same. I don't know what I would do if they started abusing their control and start taking advantage that I was helpless and couldn't do anything.

Growling in desperation, I tugged violently on the rope that was tied around my bruised and scratched up wrists, trying to get them undone or loosened to get some relief. I felt the skin only getting more irritated and start stinging more as the rope did it's job and didn't unknot. "Now you do your fucking job?" I cursed and whimper in defeat as my shoulders ached with discomfort. Hell, this wasn't discomfort, this was torture.

"Are you done covering up for your husband?" The man that had previously tied me up entered, a bag of chips in his hand as he happily ate and watched me strain against my rope.

"He's not my husband!" I cried out, tired of getting accused of false statements or bombarded with questions I didn't even know existed. "Please, just put me down, please." I begged and looked at him, hoping to find some humanity in his dark eyes.

"Okay," he agreed and I felt relief flow through my body. "If," he paused and I almost screamed in frustration. "You tell me what you mean to Vescovi." He narrowed his eyes at me and tilted his head to one side a slight bit.

"Nothing!" I thundered, "All I am to him a pawn. He just wanted me because of my brother, my brother killed Morretti."

"That's old news, no one cares anymore." He scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Now, we want Vescovi's head, and to do that, we heard about his beloved wife, girlfriend, lover, whatever the hell it is that you are, doesn't matter, serves us the same purpose." He smirked and started to walk off.

"Wait!" I called out, "I answered, you have to set me free now." I pleaded as he turned around and put on a fake thinking face on.

"Really?" He frowned, "I don't recall that. What I do recall, is telling you that I'll be back in a few." He turned back around to walk away.

"Few what?" I whimpered into the lonely room again, pulling at the ties.

I didn't know how much more time I spent with my arms up, holding my body, but they started numbing, and I didn't know if I should have been grateful or scared that perhaps they were going to fall off. I tried not to think of what else they would be doing to me, but rather thought that Carson would now be on his way here. He wouldn't let me die in the hands of a mafia organization, after all, the whole point of him marrying me was to protect me, to keep me safe.

I thought back to what Silvano had told me.

I kept missing the bottles and Silvano kept pushing me closer, but I refused, I needed to hit it from this distance.

"You would think that because you're father is a detective, your brother is in this business, and your marrying a guy that owns the business, you would have better aim." He snickered and leaned back against the table behind us that held more guns.

"If I were you, I'd watch that big mouth of yours before a bullet accidentally flies backwards." I warned him and fired another shot, hitting the bottle this time.  I smiled to myself and turned around to face Silvano. "I thought my brother was getting out."

He shook his head, "not that I know of, he made a deal with Vescovi, now that Vescovi has all the power, he allied his forces with the remains of Moretti and your brother is working his way up to co-lead. He still has a long way to go, but he'll get there."

I frowned, trying to understand what Silvano was trying to say. "So if Vescovi has what he wants, and my brother is now safe, that means people are no longer are looking for me, right?"

"Sounds about right." He nodded and pointed at the cardboard people. "You best get to practicing if you want to at least have a chance at living in this business."

I turned back around and tried to fire in the chest or head, but I was missing, badly. It didn't help that my mind was now being occupied with thoughts about my life.

If what Silvano had said was true, and I'm guessing that it was because when I had brought it up with Carson, he didn't deny it, that meant that I was no longer necessary to have power over my brother, which meant that Carson no longer needed me. No one was trying to get me to control my brother anymore, they now wanted me because they wanted to control Vescovi, only problem was that I didn't know if I was the person for that. Carson could very well just forget about me and move on to his next fiancée. I could be hanging here for the next eternity and no one would care, not even my brother because he would be too busy kissing up to Carson to be able to co-lead the remaining of the Moretti's.

"Done thinking, doll face? I must say, that didn't look painful, but seeing as how it's been a few hours, I think you're more than ready to start spitting some answers now."

"I already told you, I don't have much information, I was a hostage bei-"

"A hostage that was going to marry the fucking boss of bosses, you're really going to tell me that you have absolutely no idea about his business? That you have not a clue?" He asked incredulously. I didn't say anything, merely sighed and tossed my head back as my wrists tugged harshly against the stupid rope. "Well, okay then, I'll see you next morning." He waved good-bye and I felt my heart sink.

"Please, no, ask, I'll try my best, please." I begged. I couldn't be hanging here for anymore, my body would fall out and my arms would be left up there.

"What do you mean to Vescovi?" He repeated the questioned and I almost screamed in frustration.

"I don't know, he's been with other women during my time there." I lied, well, kind of. He said he hadn't been I had only seen him getting cozy with one. "He's never kind to me and even threatened to kill me, for all I know, I could be here for the rest of my life, and he wouldn't care." I tried to explain and he smirked, raising his gun.

"So," he pointed it at me, directly to my head, "you're saying that if I went ahead and killed you, there would be no repercussions from the Vescovi organization?"

"Most likely." I nodded, knowing he couldn't kill me, his boss wanted me alive.

"Well, then, too bad I can't just fire a bullet through that pretty head of yours, my boss wants me to make you spill. What does he love most?" He narrowed his eyes.

"His business." I answered truthfully. In my time there, he had never once showed any concern about anything or anyone, but his business. Well, then there was me, but I still unsure about that. "Can I be put down, please?" I begged.

"One more question." He got closer, his dark eyes glinting with mischief, "where is his main trading spot?" He asked and I couldn't believe it.

"I don't know, I was be-"

"Don't lie," he growled, grabbing my hips and pulling me down, straining my arms and wrists even more and let out a cry of pain as the feeling my arms was starting to return. "Where fucking is it?" He asked again and I closed my eyes.

"No answer." I bit my tongue as I heard his footsteps walk away and let out a couple of tears of sorrow. I wasn't about to give Carson's location out. I knew he lived there along with most of his crew and I would have no way to warn him of anything, putting him in real danger of losing his life.

I'd rather lose my own life because I was loyal than to end one for being a rat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1M 321K 57
[edited version of Doctor for the Mafia] Ila Archer was a doctor working at one of the best hospitals in New York. She loses her license and ability...
13.3K 3.3K 17
" Well shoot " he looked shocked by my request. " You're not afraid to die?" I scoffed at his dumb question, isn't my request enough answer? " listen...
564K 10.2K 60
Shhh don't raise your voice at me dollface",he says and fists my hair pulling it tightly."your family ours is too much, your brother will substitute...
32.1K 2.7K 77
"Would you have killed that young boy!? Over a fucking purse!?"I shot back. It was a stupid temerity but I was willing to take the risk. "I would do...