Spain X Reader X Romano || Sc...

By toroshi-kun

"I thought you are the one for me." "There's nobody better than you." This story contain An Angsty Love Trian... More

Chapter 0 - P R O L O G U E
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19.5 - Alfred and Iggy
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 - He decided
Chapter 24 - He is pitiful
Chapter 25 - She thinks they are foolish
Chapter 26 - Why him?
Chapter 27 - She confessed
Chapter 28 - He's not backing down
Chapter 29 - New feelings
Chapter 30 - She's trying
Chapter 31 - Fellow big bruder
Chapter 32 - It's over
Chapter 33 - Front porch
Chapter 34 - Bonds
Chapter 35 - LEGO BLOCKS
Chapter 36 - Gun
Chapter 37 - She got him
Chapter 38 - He is screwd
Chapter 39 - They know where
Chapter 40 - He is thankful
Chapter 41 - Strong back
Chapter 42 - Ti amo
Last Chapter - Lovino's route
Last Chapter - Antonio's Route
CREDITS
Y/N Vargas

Chapter 05

591 25 23
By toroshi-kun

“Y/-... are you.. Y/N?” Lovino’s amber orbs widen in surprise as you smile to yourself.

“Who else dumbass..”  he let out a sigh of relieved and scratch the back of his neck. Lovino look up and smirk at you playfully, Like he always used to.

“Hee...It’s a really long time no see huh?” He ruffle your hair and you chuckle a little. When you look up at him, you see him smiling gently at you. You blush and turn your head to the side,

“E-ehm... y-yeah..” suddenly Lovino flick your head hard, you ‘Owwed’  and glare at him,

“And still an idiota! What are you doing you idiot, it’s already dark and here you are-.. being an idiot..” He sigh and gaze at you like you some sort of stupidity provider.

“Idiot, idiot, idiot.. you said it three times! And stop calling me that!” You huft and pout, Lovino sigh and offering his hand for you to take. You blush again.

“Whatever.. lets get you inside,” you take his hand and start to tail behind him.

Warm... Lovino’s hand is so big and warm... pfft.. he got taller and more built.... you smile to yourself, His voice is also deeper. But he still as grumpy as ever, yet he’s still as kind as I’ve first met-.. ehh?

Before you know it, your tears had already pouring. You cry but smile bitterly,

“Damn you Vargas...” Lovino stop and look at you confusely,

“You said some-.. EH?! Oi idiot! Don’t cry....” Lovino widen his eyes when he notice your crying state,

“I said.. Damn you Lovino Vargas!!” you grip on his sleeve and pull him foward, for a second Lovino’s heart seems to beat rapidly. He blush when you hug him tightly and cry on his chest. Soflty hitting his chest repeatly while still crying.

“Damn you for being a bastard....”

“Damn you for calling me an idiot...”

“Damn you for landing in front of me...”

“Damn you for the past 2 years........”

“Damn....!” You stop hitting him and just lean on his chest,

Damn you for leaving me.........

Lovino soften his eyes and pat your head softly,

“Mi Dispiasce Y/N... and I am home...” you punch his shoulder lightly and smile,

“Such a bastard..”

“And you’re an idiota..”
Now, both of you have walk side by side to the mansion, Antonio’s mansion...

“Wait.. Th-this place-..” Lovino sigh and smile for himself, He look sad for some reason.

“Si, Its now my cousin.”

“Cou-..” The front door open and reveal a certain spaniard with his tomato apron, his green orbs widen at the sight of you, with Lovino.

“Y/N?! EH?!” Antonio stunned to see you with Lovino, which earn a glare from Lovino and a soft giggle from you.

“Tch, where is the dinner I’m hungry! And I’ve fixed the damn lamp!! Be grateful dammit.” Lovino walk ahead leaving you and Antonio on the front porch.

You look up and see that Antonio still glued to his spot. It seems he’s been thinking something unexpected for him.

“Antonio?” He look up and smile at you,

“Si?” you notice that his smile seems forced for some reason but decide to shrugh it off.

“Uh..may I come in though?” He move aside so you get in, walking ahead of him. Antonio gaze at your back, staring until your figure disappear to his kitchen where Lovino is.

He sigh and ruffle his brown locks,  following the two of you to the kitchen. He took the seat beside you. He lowered his gaze when he found out you are looking at Lovino with soft smile and loving gaze, Something you never showed him before.

“Stop staring! You creep me out idiota!” Lovino look at you with disgust while you just smile,

“Am I? Hehe.. good..” He slap you with the spatula and glare,

“Go home!” you pout and glare back at him

“Eh? Who gave you the right to kick me out? Though you’re the one that invited me in..” you smirk at his lost of curse,

“Well, here ain’t your house dipshit..” He smirk back. Antonio stay silent the whole time, awkwardly looking at the two of you bickering back an forth. Oh he wish to interupt.. but he can’t.

“Not yours too grumpy pants!” You widen your E/C ones when you realize what you just said. Guilt start to crept to your body, Antonio too widen his eyes and look at you sadly.

Lovino had his head down and shaking a little,

”Lovino.. I-..” He point the front door at you and sigh,

“Get out,”

“Wa-wait.. I’m sorry Lovino! I-..” He glare at you,

“GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!” You flinch and start to take your bag. Your body shivered at Lovino reaction, He is really mad at you. Even though you used to his yells and curses, This is the first time he really pissed at you,

After 2 years without contact... and when he finaly come back, you just screwd everything.. You hold back your tears and run to the front door.

“Lovi....” Antonio called softly, Should he go after you or comfort Lovi? He indeed think that you went to far with Lovino, but he also understand that you didn’t do it on purpose.

“Go after that idiota please,” Antonio widen his eyes at his usually grumpy cousin, and more of that begging with such a soft sad voice.

Lovino lowered his head and sigh, though he is pissed at you. He understand that you just joking. but the pressure of that had him pained so much that he, unconsiously yelled at you.

“That idiot.. didn’t intend to said it, I just-.. but damn that idiot deserve it. So go after her, it’s dangerous to walk alone at time like this, not yet..” Antonio sigh and pat Lovino’s head gently.

“I’m glad you understand Lovi..” Lovino smile bitterly and scoff.

“Of course, I’ve been baby sit that idiota and mi fratello for 7 years.”

So, you are the girl Lovino kept talking about back when he lived with him. You’re not some random girl Lovino met-.. It’s not that simple. Antonio thought that it was just your nature to tease someone, even to Lovino. But then again, he found out that it isn’t that simple.

He lowered his head and smile at Lovino.

“Well, I’ll be going.”

Antonio turn to chase you, jealousy consume his mind.

“Yeah, be careful.”

Antonio POV.

This isn’t the time for me to jealous over-... Ahh!! I need to find that chica..

As I frustately ruffle my head I notice a certain small figure. That figure had her head on her knees, crying softly.

“Y/N....” teary E/C orbs look up, she wipe away her tears immediately as I crouch down beside her.

“Hey.. please don’t cry.. you see Lovi is-..” she sad smile and cover her swolen eyes with her left hand. She’s shaking..

“Ah-ah.. wha-..what am I doing..? I shouldn’t be the one who’s sad.. Lovino is-.. I don’t have the right to cry.. but-...” she start to cry again, my chest feel tight. I hug her small form and let her cry on my chest.

“Don’t said that chica...” she clunch to my sleeves, and pouring her eyes out.

“Just-... why... why did I do that...?” I hug her tighter and lowered my head,

I see... I understand now...

Not a childhood friend...

About Lovi, She’s....

“Back when he lived with me chica, he always talked about this one girl that got lost in the forest. All the times he talked about that girl, he seemed so alive and happy,” Y/N widden her eyes and blush.

Lovino did-..?

“So that girl.... Is you huh?” Y/N look up as I smile gently at her.

Don’t cry.. It hurt to seeing you like this-.. But at the same time,  I hope you never met him,

“I can see you are very important to Lovi,”

“He’s back now, you have so many chances, so go after him and apologize.. I believe he’ll understand.. Lovi is Lovi afterall si?”

I hope it don’t go well for the two of you..

She smile, and new light had appear on her now shiny E/C ones. She look determined as she wipes her tears again letting go of my hold.

I feel empty.

“You right.. Thank you Antonio..” I smile and take her hand, both of us walk silently to her house.

“Don’t mention it chica, fusososo~!”

Don’t thank me Y/N...

Because all I can pray,

Is bad luck for the two of you

Cruel isn’t it? I hope you’ll forgive me,

To be Continue....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 119 43
"She chose you over herself, she loved you more than anyone in this world," he says. Who is she? After all, whom did she choose? Who said the above...
3.2K 77 21
After both countries find out that they love the same person, America proposes a bet between them.
79.3K 1.9K 28
China, America, and Russia constantly argue during world meetings, they just dont agree with each other. They always poke fun at one another. Sometim...
305 4 9
The original story is by reiseininaru on Fanfiction.net and a link to the original will be at the end. Make sure to check it out and show her some lo...