Immortal: My Little Pony Fanf...

بواسطة FlickerSticker

We are all immortal, in a way. When a mysterious pony lurks about unsuspecting ponies' houses at night, it be... المزيد

Chapter 1- The Call
Chapter 2- The Plan
Chapter 3- The Sleepiness
Chapter 4- The Fluid
Chapter 5- The Meantime
Chapter 6- The Letter
Chapter 7- The Reunion
Chapter 8- The Story
Chapter 9- The Report
Chapter 10- The Retelling
Chapter 11- The Faithfulness
Chapter 12- The Sister
Chapter 13- The Lead
Chapter 14- The Laboratory
Chapter 15- The Mare
Chapter 16- The Potion
Chapter 17- The Return
Chapter 18- The Refusal
Chapter 19- The Disobedience
Chapter 20- The Walk
Chapter 21- The Decision
Chapter 22- The Compromise
Chapter 24- The Pursuit
Chapter 25- The Upset

Chapter 23- The Relief

248 10 11
بواسطة FlickerSticker

The next morning, the friends awakened and noticed that the sky outside of their cave was cloudless and perfect.

As Twilight peeked out, she said, "I just hope that the weather we are experiencing is indicative of the pattern of today's events."

"I agree," Fluttershy commented, "and I certainly hope that we can converse with the ponies that we saw the other day."

"Well, hoping is all well and good, but we ought to get moving if we expect to do anything!" Applejack said coyly.

Directly following these words, the team was off.  The farther they traveled, the higher their spirits soared, and the mountains surrounding them appeared less and less intimidating.  Fortunately, by tracking down each rock, the ponies came across the strangers from the trail about halfway through the day.

A group of 9 ponies carrying old barrels lay just 100 feet in front of Twilight and the others. They politely approached the strangers.

Rarity began, "Pardon me, good fellows, but did you happen to see a mare, traveling by herself, moving along this path earlier?"

She proceeded to describe Purple Potion and explain her intentions, while her friends stood nearby.

"As a matter of fact," one of the stallions began, turning around to face her, "we did.  She seemed to be in a hurry, a huh huh."

"Thank you kindly, good sir." Rarity said, smiling.

She whispered to Pinkie Pie, "It appears that we will find her presently."

Before the mane six continued past the nomads, the same stallion inquired, "Mares, are you sure that you wouldn't like to walk with us, just for the sake of safety?"

"No, thanks," Twilight Sparkle answered, "but we appreciate the offer."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
81.3K 4.7K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
292K 27.2K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
134K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...