(Emison) Teacher's secret

By emisonforever19

Emily Starts college she has a secret she is intersex . what happens when she develops a crush on her Englis... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
Chaper 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
A/N

chapter 6

8K 158 23
By emisonforever19

                  Emily's pov

I wake up with one of the worst hang overs my head is hurting i must of fallen asleep with the t.v on last night. I grab some painkillers for my head heading upstairs . I completely forgot Hanna slept in my bed last night. When I opened the door I saw Hanna in my bed just waking up, i sit at the end of the bed, while Hanna is still closing her eyes with her arm on her head, complaining it hurts . I go back downstairs getting her some painkillers along with some water for Hanna.

"Here this may help Hanna take these"
Handing them to her

"Thank you Emily your a star how are you feeling? I don't remember much of last night do you? "

"I'm feeling rough I've just taken some tablets myself .I don't remember much but seeing our English Teacher Alison and Cece  "

"Oh wow see you I don't even remember that all I remember was talking to Caleb on the phone you kissing two girls did you like it Em? Did  they kiss you better than Paige? "

"Anyone kisses me better than Paige not being rude or anything. I didn't really enjoy the kiss i was just so drunk I don't remember that much about it "

"How comes you remember seeing Alison and Cece? "
Hanna questions

"I don't know I just do I was less drunk at that  point I guess"
blushing while looking out of the window

"Oh okay Teachers pet Emily can you put my phone on charge please ? "

"I'm not a teachers pet I wish everyone would stop saying that. where's your charger I can't find it anywhere? "

"It should be in the bag by the window"
Hanna suggest

As i go the window I see Alison locking her front door ,while walking to her car . ALi looks right at my house ,so I duck down quickly hoping she hasn't seen me. I look at Alison again she's getting into her car ,I can't stop staring at her. I'm staring so much when Hanan shouts me I didn't hear her first time .

"Emily """?????
Hanna shouts

"Hello Emily what the hell are you doing Emily? "
Hanan questions me

"Oh nothing I thought I saw Paige drive past so I ducked down hoping she wouldn't see me that's all here's your charger Hanna "

"Yeah right if u think I believe that then you must think I was born yesterday Emily "

"What's that suppose to me Hanna?"
I look at her while smiling

"Oh nothing Emily so Spencer has text asking to meet at the brew shall we go or leave it  ? "

"Yeah let's go although i can't stay long I've got swimming practice at 3 "

"On a Saturday? Emily really? "

"Yes really i take private lessons with Cece remember. give me 5 minutes I'm going to get changed  "

"Okay hurry up though you know what Spencer is like when we are late"
Hanna says getting out of bed

           Alison's pov

As I'm driving to meet Cece at the shopping maill.  I think back to last night and that guy Tom who invited back, i couldn't sleep with him my mind was just on Emily. I'm not going to lie ,i do have a soft spot for her . I've never fancied a girl before I met Emily i don't know if I  would be able to trust again since I've been cheating on.  I get out of my car locking the car door making my way over to cece at Starbucks.

"Hey i ordered you a hot chocolate Ali"

"Thank you shall we sit outside?? it's a lovely sunny day "

"Yeah sure I was thinking the same thing actually so how did your night go with Tom.? Ali spill the details I'm desperate  to know "

"Well we made it to my bedroom then I started doing stuff to him however I couldn't go any further I told him to leave "

"Really Ali?? wow that's a bit mean to get him hard then for him just to go why couldn't you go any further? "

"I don't know Cece okay it just didn't feel right that's all there is to it "

"Okay sorry was just wondering that's all. I've got swimming practice with Emily in a bit so can't stay long unfortunately "

"Oh do you mind if I tag along??.  I've got to pick up a few things up from college anyways "

"Yeah sure I don't think Emily would mind anyway "
Cece says smiling at me

"Are you still going away next weekend Cece ?"
I ask

"Yeah I am why do you fancy coming with me Ali ? "

"No I think I'll pass on that anyways we best go it's getting late now "

               Emily's pov

Hanna and I go to the brew together we take my car along with my swimming stuff. When we get there Mona is there sitting at the table with Spencer, Aria. They know I'm not a big fan of Mona, however I will be civil to her.  I order a cappuccino  while sitting down at the table next to Hanna. 

"Hey guys how is everyone? "
Hanna says loudly

"Yeah good did you and Hanna share the same bed last night ?"
Aria asks

"No we didn't Emily slept downstairs as she always does but I understand why"
Hanna says smiling at me

"Yeah why is that then as uour both girls ? "
Spencer asks

"Mona can you just get me a Chocolate Brownie please  ? "

As Mona goes to the till . I feel more comfortable to explain myself to them.

"Guys I'm a girl but not fully "
i say looking nervous

"What do you mean Emily?? I'm like super confused right now"
Spencer states

"Well I'm a girl but I've got a cock don't all freak out"
i say feeling my hands shaking with nerves

"Why didn't you tell us before Emily "?
Spencer says with a tone

"Omg really let's see it how big are you Emily "
Hanna basically shouts

"Hanna"!!!!!
Aria and I say together

"What sorry well  I haven't got a problem with it.  Emily you are who are at the end of the day and it's the person inside that counts anyways"  Hanna says hugging me

"Thanks Hanna I knew you would understand "
i say hugging her back

"No Emily  we are all cool with it just a bit of a shock that's all"
Spencer says smiling at me

"Yeah just don't come to near me now Emily with your thing you may have Ezra to answer for "
Aria says jokingly

"Ah his not scary I would take him on" i say laughing

"Hey Mona what's taking you so long?"
Hanna shouts

"I best go I'm going to be so late for swimming practice I'll see you guys later tonight"
I say pickimg up my swimming bag and heading out of the door

"Bye Emily see you tonight"
Aria says

I drive to college feeling relieved that my friends were cool with  me being intersex ,well Hanna got a bit excited but that's Hanna, she makes me laugh some of the things she comes out with.  I get to college going into the changing room getting changed into my swimming stuff.  I wear shorts in the swimming pool because of obvious reasons . when I walk into the swimming pool room, I see Cece standing there with my English Teacher Alison.  I just stand there in shock not speaking a word .

"Hey Emily Miss Dilaurentis  is joining us today i hope you mind? "

"No I don't mind at all I'm cool with it "

"Emily are you sure your okay?? you look as though you've seen a ghost" cece says worriedly

"No I'm cool just feeling a bit dehydrated that's all"

"Here take this water it will help" Alison says passing me a bottle of water

"Thank you Miss Dilaurentis "

"Your welcome miss Fields now you best show me what you can do with your swimming"

"Are you ready Emily? 1. 2 . 3 and go "

I swim as fast as I can from each end of the swimming pool going above the water and under it too for 30 mins. I hear the whistle go, I look to see Cece have a smile on her face it makes me wonder at first. When I look at my stopwatch i realise I was faster than I've ever been.

"Emily you've been outstanding today I'm really impressed your getting faster each time and making progress you should be proud of yourself "

"I'm so happy with my progress i think I'm considering entering a tournament"
I say as I sit by the swimming pool

"I think you should Emily i believe your ready to however don't be disappointed as there are some competitive swimmers out there would you mind waiting here 5 minutes I need to go find the keys  to lock up "

As I'm sat by the pool with my feet in the water, there's a really uncomfortable silence.  I look at Alison and she looks at me. We both look away I can't help but to smile and to blush .

"So Miss Fields you've got a hidden talent I see well done for today I'm proud of you "

"Yeah I've always loved swimming. Thanks by the way"
i say smiling

"Your really good at it Miss FIelds did you and your friends have a nice time out last night ? "

"Yeah we did thank you Hanna and i got really drunk she slept over mine last night "

Just as I'm about to ask Alison about her night ,Cece comes back in unfortunately.  I get up from the swimming pool grabbing a towel wrapping it around me.

"Okay Emily your free to go and we will see you on Monday"
Cece says smiling at me

"Yeah and don't be late for my lesson either on Monday Miss Fields"

"I won't be late Miss Dilaurentis i will see you both Monday  "

             Alison's pov

As i get home from watching Emily swimming, I'm completely stunned at how well she swims.  I decide to write a diary ,I get out my pen and start writing .

Dear diary

Emily looked so hot in the water today she looked like a beautiful mermaid in the water ,i couldn't take my eyes of her. If only she knew that I had a soft spot for her . Maybe one one day she will get to know, until then I guess it will be my secret.

I hope your enjoying this story I'm trying to add as much Emison as possible for you guys. :) Thank you to those commenting,voting , viewing your support has been amazing

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 21.5K 28
Emily Fields, a twenty-four-year-old girl who loves to dominate and make others beg for her, comes to rosewood for a meeting, only to run into someon...
58.3K 906 24
An emison story filled with love, mistakes, and love [emily is intersex btw]
164K 4.3K 36
Emily has always been shy and stayed unnoticed but her 18th birthday passes and out of the blue she is then spotted by the player of the school, Alex...
421K 12.4K 31
A blonde, who is chasing her career as a surgeon, has struggled to maintain a relationship. Everything, besides her immediate family and best friends...