It's You (second part ) ( May...

By skrengliebi

#22 -bff (😂😂 05/21/18) Married life...let's be real ,there's no such as (a life full of happiness ) , you'l... More

My Ideal Husband
nightmare
wonderwoman
before "there was us"
the unexpected
one on one
Russell
Edward
Break the Silence
Silent War
hurtful past leaves unseen scars (part 2)
confession
Lost
Lost (part 2)
it didn't happened
trust
I could not ask for more

hurtful past leaves unseen scars

1.6K 57 7
By skrengliebi

[Sometimes words can hurt you so much than a sharp knife does]

"Mommy I'm hungry ", nagising si J.E bandang 2 am ...nakaramdam ito ng gutom dahil hindi siya nag dinner.

"You didn't eat anything last night kasi, get up baby, I'll get you some food in the ref, your grandma left some food just for you", 

"I love my grandma", he said.

"They all love you too baby, come on get up get up", she said then grab his little hands to help him to get up from the bed.

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

     He was lying in the couch, he can't fall into sleep. He was in deep thought about everything. When he heard footsteps sounding from the second floor, going down to the stairs. It was dim, only lamp from the table and a small chandelier from their kitchen was lighted. He saw two shadow walking down to stairs...a girl and a little boy. He seated as their about to reach the floor...he was far from them. He's watching from behind. Then tried to hear what are they talking.

"Mommy, I want some fried chicken and ice cream" While seating on the chair.

"No ice cream baby, it's only past 2 am, you should eat something hot,

"Ok, can I have some cake  instead? ", his chin resting on the top of the table.

"Ok baby, but later after you eat", she heated the chicken and some pasta for J.E.

"Hi", Edward coming from behind.

"Ay bushak", nabitawan niya ang sandok,  good thing  it was made from wood so it won't cost to much noise.

"Sorry, who is he?, he asked. J.E  was still not looking at him so he didn't recognize that he was the kid he met before at the mall.

   Then J.E slowly look up to him.

"Hey, it's you", Edward smiled after recognizing the kid.

"Mommy, he's the guy who gave me some food when I'm lost in the mall", he smiled at Edward.

"He's not that J.E,  maybe just look like him, come on just eat then we will go back to sleep", she hurriedly give J.E the plate and the food. Honestly di niya alam gagawin niya. Heto na nagkita na pala sila,  and this time parang they were cornered in a situation na hindi niya alam ang gagawin niya. Taranta, yun siya.

"May can we talk", edward asked while he's walking behind his wife.

"J.E hurry baby,  mommy was sleepy na", she went through the other side of the table , avoiding Edward.

"May please, can we talk", Edward followed him.

"Edward please!", she answered with "that look"...stay away

"I just want to know, is he my son?", he was frustrated and scared. Frustrated to know the truth and scared that maybe if he is...she won't give him a chance for him to be a father to J.E.

"J.E are you done, let's go", she grabbed his hands and pull him to go upstairs.

"May wait", Edward grab her hands and stopping her from leaving him behind.

"Edward ano ba?", medyo napalakas na ang boses niya.

"May please , just answer me, is he my son?", he asked again, he felt his tears down from his cheeks.

"You're son or not, it doesn't matter Edward,  can you please let me go", sabay hila niya sa braso  niya.

"I just want to know", he said after he let go of her hands.

     Divine heard some voices that arguing sounding from downstairs.

"May, Edward what's this", she said while walking down from the stairs. She wasn't surprise but at this early in the morning.
"What?", she asked again.

"Ma uuwi nalang po kami", sagot niya dito.

"No, it's not safe. Stay here , you and your son", he insisted.

"Please Edward, huwag kang makialam", sagot niya dito.

"May, he's right, it's not safe to go out at this time. Just stay until morning", she ordered.

"Ma please", pakiusap niya.

"What's is really going on?", tanong ni Divine. Dahil hindi niya na gusto ang nakikita niya.

"Ma,I just want to know if he's my son", he's begging.

"Edward, not now",Divine answered back.

"Ma, tell me, do you know about this?", sounding disappointed. 

"Yes Edward", Divine answered back.

"Why you didn't tell me Ma",

"Dahil sinabi ko, dahil ayokong malaman mo, dahil wala kang karapatan" Si Maymay ang sumagot.

"You two, go to the guest and talk about it, not in front of J.E", Divine take J.E from Maymay . "J.E come with me ok, Mommy and Daddy  have something to do", as she look back to the two who was left downstairs,  she gave a look of " fixed it or else".

"May please", he offered his hands to his wife to come with him.

     But no response from Maymay.  She just walk heavily foot towards the guest room. She opened it and seated on the couch.

  Edward followed her on the same room. Once and for all, they need to talk and settled everything. He close the door once he came in. He didn't sit beside her, he stand behind the close door.

"May, can we talk?", he asked again.

"Nag uusap na tayo di ba?, ano ba sa tingin mo ginagawa natin?", she's being sarcastic, no one can blame her , what she felt is anger and hatred.

"I know, but not like this", he's trying to be reasonable . He's trying talk to her in a peaceful way, not like they're arguing.  "Please just talk to me like everyone else, not as a husband if that's what you want", calmly said.

"Good", that's all her replied. She wanted him to feel her coldness,  being stranger to him.

"Is he my son?", how many times he asked that, he can't remember.

"It's none of your business ", tipid na sagot niya.

"Come on May, please answer me, is he my son", his tone was changing time at a time. He doesn't know what to do in this kind of situation. His wife treating him like a stranger,  she was so cold to him.

"Oo, yun ba gusto mong malaman? Oo anak mo siya", pasigaw na sagot niya.

"Why you didn't tell me?, may karapatan din ako malaman ang totoo?"

    Isang sampal ang sagot ni Maymay.

"Karapatan?, alam mo ba sinasabi mo Edward. It was you who take away that rights from him the very start. Now you're telling me that you have the right to know, you don't deserve that",

"He is still my son, I know that you're mad at me",

"No Edward, I'm not mad at you, actually,  I hated you", she corrected.

"Hate me, mad at me...it's ok I accept that but please let me explain "

"Explain...do you hear yourself Edward. Tumayo siya at nagpalakad lakad sa harap ni Edward.
"you want me to listen to you. Ako ba nung gusto ko magpaliwanag, nakinig ka ba sa akin, hindi di ba. So anong karapatan mong sabihin sakin ngayon yan. Gusto kong ipaliwang sayo noon na wala kaming relasyon ni Tristan,  pero nakinig ka ba. Hindi Edward.  Iniwasan mo ako, tinratong parang ibang tao. Halos hindi mo ako kinakausap. Uuwi ka sa bahay na parang hindi mo ako nakita. Ano ako Edward,  tau-tauhan. Ngayon Edward sasabihin mo sa akin na makinig ako sayo, unfair ka Edward", lahat ng galit niya noon,lahat yon nanumbalik.

"I know everything and I'm sorry, I was wrong,  I talked to him and he told me everything, I'm sorry for doubting you. I was got jealous and mad at the same time", he explained.

"Wow, buti pa pala siya at pinakingggan mo. Tapos na pala eh, so ano pang dapat nating pag usapan?",pagkasabi niya non, Tina big niya si Edward at akmang bubuksan ang pinto.

To be continued...

Next chapter you will read the famous line from My ex and why's

"Maymay ang tagal tagal na non"
"Yung matagal na yon, nandito parin"

[Cry as much as you want, but make sure that when you stop crying, you'll never cry for the same reason again]

Happy reading folks 👍👎👊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 278 39
^^𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧- 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 ,𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲. ^^ 𝐑�...
CAKE By Sy

Romance

52.7K 3K 156
Life always seems to throw shit at you, you've just got to learn to live with it. You can have your cake and eat it too. Sequel to Knock, Knock
2.4K 55 50
This Story take place 6 years later after sun and lillie are married. Sun is trying to live his life in peace, but some things from suns past he can'...
192K 6.3K 35
The hardest part about dating your bestfriend is that when you break up, you lose your bestfriend too. *********************************************...