Should I Fall 4 U? 2/2 CLS

By SuagarCakes

"It's hard to move on, when memories are pulling you back." He says while hugging his arm to his chest. "Then... More

Shaking My Head
Regret

❤The Future Holds...💔

403 25 1
By SuagarCakes

Prologue

"F*ck you Shayne! I don't care anymore! I don't!" Her voice boomed in our small apartment.

Pondering on it two years ago when I first met her, I never would've thought such a little girl could have such a strong attitude. Really it's what caught my attention, a girl who wasn't afraid to share her thoughts, it made me like her.

But my past decisions and actions were blocked out. I didnt want to think about why I loved her because in this moment I was mad at her. I wanted to hate her, but I couldn't.

After all we had gone through she still didn't tell me something so big, so important, and the only thing that I was rethinking, was marrying her. Marriage is built off of trust and she couldn't even trust me with this information, how could I trust her with the little things?

I scoff. "You know what Pyper," I say calmly. "If you wanna sit there and act like you didn't do anything wrong, fine." I say. She watches me intently as I speak.

"But I cannot, I will not sit here and act like you didn't betray me." I shrug before grabbing my jacket and my wallet. The truth hurt and it sucked that it wasn't in favor of me.

I look at her as she glares at me, her eyes tearing up. "If you don't think your wrong then I can't change that. But I'm not going to sleep next to a back stabber. Call me if something comes up with the baby."

By now I was at the door, I swing it open as the sunlight shines in."Other then that don't bother." I turn the nob exiting the house.

I couldn't be with someone who didn't understand my morals, I won't be. Pyper really hurt me and I hope she realizes it soon because it's hard to fall for someone but even harder to lose interest, and she was making the descion quite easy.
_____
This is the second installation of Slowly Falling 4 U. I hope you enjoyed the prologue and comment, vote and share.

Love you guys
God bless
Lee 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...