End Less Love Story

astra07 द्वारा

"Ragini, I love you..!" "I love you so much Ragini..!" "Ragini, you are my life" The words are echoing in h... अधिक

The Teaser
1st part: Their love starts
2nd part: their engagement.. his heart broke
3rd part: the new love or new obsession?
4th part: The plans are on way...
part 5: a new misunderstanding.. a new way to love..?
Part 6
part 7: Who's truelove..?
part 8: the twist
part 9: one marriage, two broken hearts
Part 10: War of Love
Part 11: the pain of love
Part 12: Ragini's feelings
Part 13: truth is out..??
Part 14: The Game starts..!!
Teaser 2
Part 16: the storm
Part 17: the shattered hearts
Part 18: his pain
Part 19: Blistering flames
Part 20: Friendship Vs Love
Part 22: It's the end
Epilogue

Part 15: The love confession..??

1K 73 27
astra07 द्वारा

Ragini falls on Laksh who is sitting in chair while she was dancing. Laksh holds her in arms, and with other hand he rubs her cheek..

"I love you Ragini." He says slowly.

Ragini makes her eyes big. They both have eye lock for a while.

Then Ragini gets up from him.

Laksh too stands,

"I'm.. sorry Ragini." He says.

Ragini just stands calm.

Lak: but, what I have said is truth...

Ragini looks at him.

"I love you, I love you for true..!!" says Laksh and goes out on a work. Ragini keeps looking.

Then she happens to go to Laksh's room and looks at all her photos. She realizes how he has loved her even before her engagement with Sanskar.

Meanwhile, Laksh goes to his office on work.

He calls his PA.

Laksh: I have got doubt on Sanskar from the day he came and said those things to Ragini.

PA: yes sir, we were spying him. And, he is coming with Ragini madam's parents here.

Laksh shocks.

"Maybe, they came to know truth..?" he thinks.

"I was about to say to Shekar uncle on that marriage day itself. But, later everything was changed. So, I didn't get chance to tell. What use if they know secret now..?? they will surely take away my Ragini from me. I won't let that happen..!! no..!!"

Laksh thinks.

Laksh: book tickets for Frankfurt city for me and madam.

PA nods head.

Laksh hurries to home.

________________

On other hand,

Shekar with Sanskar has entered Germany.

Shekar: why Ragini's phone is not working..??

Sanskar: I think, that Laksh would have done something.

__________________

As, he thought...

Laksh has really blocked signals to Ragini's phone.

{don't ask me how..?? :-p }

Laksh was holding Ragini's phone. Ragini who was searching phone comes into hall.

Ragini: oh, you have come Laksh. I was searching my phone..

Laksh: Ragini, let's go...

Ragini: umm.. where..?

Laksh: we have to go...

Laksh holds her hand. Ragini amazes with his behavior.

Ragini: but, Laksh why so suddenly..? we didn't even pack anything..!!

Laksh: umm, no need to pack. We will come back in two days... let's go. I will buy you there whatever you want..

Ragini smiles,

"if you want to buy, why there is problem to me..? let's goo.." Ragini says and steps ahead... but she slips as the floor was too smooth,

Laksh holds her by waist. Ragini holds his neck.. both look at eo again...

Laksh: I'm sorry again Ragini...

Ragini stands and looks at him with her big sensual eyes,

"why sorry laksh, I'm your wife..!!" she says slowly...

Laksh amazes with her words.

Ragini keeps smiling and goes to car. Laksh asks maid to look over the house and he goes with Ragini.

.......After a while, both are in flight..........

Shekar and Sanskar comes to this house and surprises to see Ragini and Laksh gone somewhere.

San: he is too fast uncle, but don't worry... he can't escape from me.

................................

In flight, Ragini was looking around in smile, then she looks at Laksh. He was holding his forehead and his eyes are closed.

Ragini holds his hand. He looks at her.

Rag: what's wrong Laksh?

Lak: aammm, nothing...

Ragini suddenly kisses his cheek. Laksh shocks and looks at her.

Rag: why are you shocking? I'm your wife..!!

Laksh was still surprised,

"Is her dreaming? Ragini has kissed him just now..??"

Ragini bends her eyes and turns otherside. Then she feels a hand on her hand. She looks..

Laksh was holding her hand. He was looking at her in a smile. He makes his hand grip tight over her hand. Ragini bends her head and smiles. She slowly takes her hand off..

After that, they reach a mansion like place. Laksh was talking with someone... Ragini was sitting in couch looking at him.

She was remembering all incidents from the start. She has actually loved Sanskar once. But, the truth is Laksh loved her more. If Sanskar has real love on her, he would have never blamed her for her un done sin. On other hand, it's Laksh who saved her. not once, many times..!!

She gets tears, she turns her head away and wipes her tears.

"It's worthless to think about the person who can't understand her."

She thinks.

"Ragini.." she hears a call. She looks up. Laksh was standing before her.

Lak:: you got tired in journey, go and freshup. I will arrange dinner meanwhile...

Ragini nods her head and goes into a room. In the room, Laksh has already arranged the things important to her. There are many dresses. But, all are modern.

Ragini starts thinking, 'did she fall for Laksh?'

Ragini takes a fresh bath and wears a floor length gown. She comes out. Laksh was busy in arranging dinner at table.

He looks at Ragini mesmerized. He was just looking at her, till she come in front of him and wave her hand.

"Ragini, you are looking extremely..." Laksh stops and says, "beautiful"

Ragini laughs.

"thank you Laksh."

Lak: haan..?

Rag: for the new dresses and compliment too....

Laksh smiles.

They both sit and start eating. Ragini was looking at him.

"why is he not giving attention to me..? and, he says that he love me..!!" Ragini keeps a pout and looks at her plate.

Laksh was actually tensed what Sanskar is going to do. If Shekar comes to know that he is the one who has send a girl previously for ruining sanskar's character? He is the one who made a video where Sanskar is killing someone.. and if he knows, he is the one who has sent the goons..??

Laksh is not worried for Shekar. But, if he takes away Ragini from him..?? he can't tolerate..!!

Ragini is his everything. He has done everything only for Ragini. To gain her. to gain her love..!!!

Laksh looks at Ragini while he is thinking like that, Ragini was already looking at him. She drops her eyes soon as he looked.

"Ragini, do you love me?" he asks straightly.

Ragini looks at him once. Laksh holds her hand.

"Tell me Ragini..!!"

Ragini just takes gulp.

"I have to go." Ragini says and about to go... Laksh comes in front of her.

Lak: if you love me, don't hide it. I want it Ragini. I want your love.

Ragini was just looking at him... Laksh keeps coming forward... she starts moving back...

"Ragini, I have waited for you long... so long which you can't imagine..!!"

Ragini was looking at him. Finally, she stuck to wall.

{very common thing in many serials. But, the scene is never boring. Wall blocking scene}

Laksh keeps his hand on wall above her shoulder.

"Ragini, you don't know my possession for you. My obsession for you."

Ragini looks into his eyes which are very intense and also intoxicating her. they are making her speechless.

"Laksh.." Ragini is about to speak out...

"I didn't come near you when you didn't love me. But, you love me now..!! how would I stay far..!!" he says.

Yes, it's true she has fallen for him now. but.. how did he come to know..??

Laksh places his other hand also on wall...now, there is least distance in between them.

"Tell Ragini. DO YOU LOVE ME..?"

Ragini closes her eyes. She wants to say 'Yes'... but she was not able to take breath even when he is too close.

'come on Ragini, he is your husband..!! speak out..!!" her heart shouts.

Ragini's voice shiver under his dominance. 'yeahh..' she says as if she is in tundra region.

Laksh smirks. He brings his hand down to hold her waist. Ragini gasps and she falls on him. Laksh moves closer to her to kiss.

Then, his phone rings. Laksh moves his hand to take his phone. Ragini beats his hand, and the phone falls down breaking into pieces. Then, she grabs Laksh near holding his collar. Their have minimum distance between their lips. Both closes their eyes....

*Cut... cut... cut...!*

Awww... sorry for cutting the scene in middle guys... but I will give spoiler of next epi...

"Laksh secret is out..!! wait up for Ragini's reaction..!!"

*********************************************************

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

8.4K 804 27
"I love you, Swara," Laksh declared, Swara, torn between emotions, resisted his advances. Ragini stood in the shadows, an unwitting witness to this e...
Love vs Destiny palchin द्वारा

रहस्य / थ्रिलर

3.4K 375 9
Its story of couple ragsan who loves each other a lot. they were shocked when they came to know their destiny. will they change their destiny? which...
13.3K 790 17
#93 in Ragsan It is love traingle btwn ragini ,sanskar and laksh... she want eternal love... By whom she got that? To know more about it just get in...
59.8K 4.5K 37
He loved her from time he don't know meaning of LOVE. She don't know him, didn't saw him. He has a big family She don't know meaning of family He...